Jane's First Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
The inevitable happens.
11.6k words
3.91
84.9k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers

This story is the sequel to Jane's First Threesome. I recommend that you read 'Jane's First Threesome' first so that you can more readily relate to the people involved in this real life story.

As with Jane's first story I have written the story in the first person as she related it to me. Many readers have asked me how things developed after that first experience and this update is in response to those requests.

*

Hi I'm Jane. In my first story I tried to explain the events that led to me having sex with a close friend (Mark) while my husband (Nick ) watched having previously been faithful to my husband for 25 years. This was not something that we planned or something we ever imagined we would do. It was just a very enjoyable night-a good laugh with a close friend --but which revealed a fantasy harboured by Nick , and where one thing led to another and a wild conclusion. Nick and I are both in our mid forties and were very happy together before all this began. My story is about how I felt about what had happened afterwards and what I did next. This is a story about real life and I am not proud of what has happened to me and wish I could put the clock back. After Andy put my first story on Literotica some people were kind and empathetic to me but some others anonymously were very hostile and cruel calling me a slut and a whore. Andy says that is pretty normal. Well if they thought that then they will definitely have that opinion when they read about what has happened since. Many of you will be very critical about my subsequent behaviour and I probably deserve it. Believe me I am critical of myself, but I also hope some of you will be sympathetic towards me and how hard it can be to resist temptation and the complexities of being a woman.

As the result of putting my hands in the fire I have been changed forever and similarly my marriage to Nick is different. I did not want to ever sleep with another man or be unfaithful to Nick but in the cold light of day I felt he pushed me into it and coerced me to do something I did not want to do. Threesomes and group sex can seem too exciting to resist at the time but for a loving and devoted couple will usually change their relationship for ever and be tinged with regret.

Naturally at first I felt guilty. But at the same time it was without doubt the most exciting and awesome sexual experience of my life. I had tasted the forbidden fruit and craved a repeat experience of some sort. Normal straight sex with Nick was not going to be enough for me from now on. That is the trouble with getting into 3somes and the like-it makes you numb to plain vanilla sex. It is a drug. It became an obsession that I thought about most of the time. I kept day dreaming about my first time with Mark, Nick wanting me to do it, and how beautiful it was and I was instantly in ecstasy and delirious with anticipation. And Nick was changed forever too-I know that he also lusted after another sexual experience to match what we did. We both knew that it was inevitable that sooner or later we would have another sexual experience involving other men, or maybe even Mark again.

I have shoulder length brownish reddish hair and blue eyes. My skin is unusually pale white and I am covered in freckles. I wear a sexy little silver ankle chain I am about 5' 3 "and what you might describe as a little chubby but my Nick likes me like that and says I am cuddly. Nick says that no men that he knows likes the skinny stick insect women that you see all the time in magazines, preferring instead real women with curves and 'something to hold onto'. Nick's favourite bit is my soft fleshy inner thighs which he regularly gives a carpet of kisses before proceeding to my pussy. I am always up for a laugh and do a lot of giggling and try to see the funny side of life.

For the next month after the experience with Mark I was operating on two levels. There was the me going through the motions of my previous life, but all the time in the background there was the me that had had wild sex with Mark and loved it. I could not get Mark out of my head; his technique, his endurance and Jesus that off the scale orgasm the like of which I had never experienced. I could not help but feel what have I been missing? Nick and I did not discuss what happened again and I wanted to get it out in the open so much but I was equally frightened that Nick would see just how much I had enjoyed it and that it had been much more seismic and life changing for me than I suspect it had been for him. I feared that Nick naively saw it as just an innocuous new hobby of watching me with another man from time to time .

I had lost a lot of my respect for Nick pushing me outside my comfort zone where only we belonged and now I had seen and felt the outside - it was bloody marvellous -- and yes, I thought I do want to have sex again with Mark. Nick and I had made love only once during that month and yes it was loving but we both knew really that it was 'same old, same old'.

So as I say a month went by and I did not know how I would satisfy my desire for a repeat experience and then out of the blue Nick casually announced that Mark was coming round on Friday night. Just like that. Of course my mind was racing ahead-what did Nick mean or expect would happen? What was he saying or not saying. I wished he'd added, "And of course I expect you guys will be fucking like rabbits again no doubt!"

But he did not say anything else. I had no idea what Nick expected to happen or wanted to happen. I had two nights to wait to find out how it was going to develop and both nights I slept so badly with the anticipation of seeing Mark again that by the time Friday night arrived I was shattered. The night before Mark was coming I meticulously shaved my pussy. A bit of a giveaway as to what I was hoping would happen I suppose. On Friday at work in the estate agents all I could think about was the excitement of imagining what might happen that night. I just kept day dreaming imagining Mark slowly pulling down my panties whilst Nick was watching. I was planning what I would be wearing and what underwear I would choose. I was wet all day with the contemplation of just being totally naked again in front of them both. Some of my colleagues even commented on whether I had something on my mind and was everything alright as I seemed distracted.

When Mark did arrive he seemed remarkably at ease and unfazed by the situation and did not look like he had been thinking about little else like I had! He gave me a nice welcome squeeze with his arms around me and a quick peck, and just said, "You're looking as gorgeous as ever."

I had not been home from work long and was still dressed in my work skirt and jacket.

To be honest this second night was all surprisingly matter of fact really but I need to tell you about it so you better understand what happened after it. We walked down the pub and had too much to drink like last time and then wandered back home. Yes we had a laugh but it wasn't that great an evening. And all the time there was the elephant in the room about which no one spoke. Were Mark and I going to fuck again and what did Nick want to happen? When we got back to our house again it was not like before in that there was no great sexual tension-more a silent and unsaid recognition that everything was now in place for a repetition to be highly likely. I was getting quite irritated by now at the lack of openness and communication. If these boys wanted this to happen why don't they just say so? It was getting later and later and I began to fear that I had built up all this expectation in my head and that nothing was going to happen. After all that anticipation what an anti-climax.

I decided to shake things up a little as I suspected the situation was stale mated by the boys not knowing whether I was up for it. So I told them I was going upstairs to change out of my work clothes. I then went up to my bedroom and stripped down to my underwear, and put on a thin cotton dressing gown. I gave myself some generous squirts of perfume. I then took off the dressing gown and removed my bra and then put the dressing gown on again. That should do it I thought and went down again to our sitting room.

As I entered the room I was wearing a very broad guilty and self conscious smile. The boys immediately noticed my new seductive attire and silently digested the implications. Nick had been refilling our glasses again while I had been away and I settled down between them on the sofa with Nick on my right and sipped my glass of Baileys. Still nothing was said but they could see I had a lot less on and was showing acres of leg and a lot of cleavage so they took that as a green light. It was all remarkably low key really. Nick put his left arm around me and I leaned against him and snuggled into him sort of turning a little such that my legs were stretched out in front of Mark. Mark took this as an invitation to put his hands on my knees and start stroking my thighs. And that was it really. All very matter of fact. Nick undid the belt on my dressing gown and opened it to reveal my bare breasts and panties and Nick was immediately leaning over me kissing around my front and nipples. In many ways because it all seemed so routine and normal --not at all like the first time-I was able to just let it happen and go with it. Just soak it up and enjoy it. I briefly stood up to enable Nick to remove my dressing gown completely and plonked down again on the sofa in just my panties.

I realised then that I had been stupid to worry whether this was going to happen again. I realised that the opposite was true and that Mark fucking me again was inevitable-almost like of course that is going to happen-whatever gave you the idea it wouldn't! I felt then that for Nick and Mark it had been bloody obvious that this was going to happen. Then Mark was on all fours in front of me with his thumbs in the sides of my panties slowly pulling them down. I lifted my bum up and then my legs one at a time so he could easily pull them over my knees and feet. He held one ankle at a time as he took them off. This was the moment I had been imagining over and over again-the moment when he slid my panties down, and I loved it. I cannot tell you how different it was from the first time. It's is so strange that after you have had sex with someone already how it can seem so normal for them to undress you again. I had been worrying all evening that nothing was going to happen and then from the moment I had leant into Nick it had probably taken less than a minute for me to get naked! I was very aware of the smell from my damp pussy. It was a warm evening and I was aroused and the feminine aroma was unmistakable. I was hoping the boys were OK with it.

I slumped backwards into the sofa with my thighs wide apart giggling. So there I was stark naked again and kissing Nick passionately. I had my eyes closed and was just soaking up the experience rather like when I go for a full body massage at my health spa really. Nick tasted lovely from the red Shiraz wine he was drinking. I decided I just wanted to be ravaged and consumed by them and I did not want the complications or embarrassment of eye contact. I said to Nick, "Darling I think it would be fun to be blindfolded just for a laugh. Can you get those eye masks that are in the airline pack that we got coming back from the Maldives?"

Nick replied, "Ooh kinky!" and laughed a little nervously. "That could be a bit dangerous mightn't it? One of us could take advantage of you!"

I did not want to make a corny reply like, "That is what I am hoping". I was fed up of playing games to be honest. I just smiled at Nick and he knew to just get on with it and get the eyes masks from the down stairs cloakroom. At that stage I was able to request anything really. I was the centre of attention and in big demand! Nick was soon back and putting the mask over my eyes .I knew straight away that no longer needing to maintain eye contact would release me to just soak up whatever was my destiny and just enjoy-again a bit like when I go for a massage. I was being kissed intensely and I eagerly responded. We both immediately vigorously inserted out tongues into each other's mouths. Who was kissing me? It took me a couple of seconds to guess that it was Mark. This was going to be fun I thought. I inhaled Mark's scent which was a combination of male perspiration and strong expensive aftershave and I found it extremely arousing. His breath smelt of the red wine he was drinking and he was breathing against my neck and kissing my neck sending shivers down my spine.

I was lying out on our sofa high with the anticipation of what was going to happen. With me being blind folded it was as if I was no longer part of the decision making process. The boys suddenly started talking directly to each other as if I was just the obedient slave --which I suppose I was .I heard Mark say, "Where shall we ravish her tonight Nick?"

I could not believe how matter of fact it all was.

Nick replied, "I think upstairs on our bed would be more comfortable."

Mark said, "OK then --lead on!"

With that I felt myself being scooped up by Mark. I knew it was Mark as he is so strong. Nick would struggle to pick me up in his arms. But Mark just put one arm under my left shoulder, one arm under my knees and scooped me up like he was putting a sleepy child to bed. It felt delicious to be so naked and just be man handled like that. I hung on to him with my arms around his neck giggling.

I was laid down on our bed on my back and I waited for the fun to start. Mark said something crude like, "Who's going first tonight then mate?"

Nick replied, "You can if you like. No wait a minute I had your sloppy seconds last time. I think I will if you don't mind."

It was strange how my being blindfolded had made it that the boys no longer felt that I needed to be consulted about what I wanted. It was like they had formed this unholy alliance. Nick would not normally have spoken crudely like that. It was like he was trying to copy Mark.

Mark replied, "Fine by me. What about I warm her up for you while you go and refill the glasses?"

With that I felt Mark positioning himself between my legs and pulling them wide apart holding on to my ankles. He then began licking my pussy with his tongue. I was immediately squirming. God he must think I am so easy. Mark had not gone down on me on that first night so I wondered if he would be good at it but I soon got my answer.

I heard Nick come back into the bedroom with the drinks and he would have seen me pushing my hips and pussy up at Mark enjoying myself. He said to Mark, "Blimey I can see you haven't wasted any time."

Mark replied, "Yep she's definitely up for it. I'll have her ready for you very soon."

Mark had found my clitoris and was stimulating me more and more with his tongue and if that wasn't enough he started to work two fingers into me. My whole body began to tingle and I was so hot and aching down there. I was now past the point of no return and squirming and gasping and moaning. I did not know how Nick was reacting so I said, "Nick are you still here? Can you kiss me Darling?"

Nick did not say anything but did sit on the side of the bed and give me a passionate full tongues kiss.

Yet again I needed his assurance. I whispered, "Is this alright?"

Nick did not say anything but took my hand and squeezed it and then kissed the back of my hand.

I stroked my hands over Nick's front and I realised that he had not undressed yet. I was determined that this time he would be part of it and that both boys would fuck me. I also suspected that Nick lacked confidence alongside Mark so I was keen to encourage him. I said, "Come on then Nick. Time to get your kit off. You've got matrimonial duties to fulfil."

Mark endorsed my request, "Yep come on mate. Get yourself ready. She's nearly warmed up!"

I thought that was a bloody understatement; I was absolutely desperate to be entered.

I heard Nick undoing his belt and his zip, and then various grunts as he stripped off.

I said, "That includes you too Mark. You've got me naked, so come on let's be having you guys. I want you both naked as well or I'm getting dressed."

So there was more activity as both boys quickly stripped everything off.

I said, "That includes socks. I'm not letting anybody fuck me in their socks."

Very soon Mark and Nick were back lying on each side of me and sucking my nipples and stroking my tummy and mound and inner thighs. I put my hands on their tummies and moved downwards to check that they weren't cheating. Mark was already erect and hard but Nick still felt only semi erect. However he never takes long to rise to the occasion with a bit of fondling and very soon I had a stiff erect cock in each hand and that really was a first for me. I knew that once I was holding and stroking Nick's stiff cock he would have to fuck me there and then whether he wanted to do it with Mark present or not.

Mark was soon back in position between my legs getting me more and more aroused. Mark was sucking my swollen clitoris and finger fucking me. I was convulsing and bucking my hips wildly and was worried that I was getting too worked up. It was getting stupid with my thrashing around so much and loud moaning.

I thought the time had come. I said to Nick, "Right then Darling. You're going first I believe. In you come."

Although blindfolded I found his prick again and would not let go of it. I held onto him by his prick whilst he took Mark's place between my legs and pulled him towards my desperate aching pussy. I was glad of the brief opportunity to cool down a little. Once I had his prick touching my lips nature took over and he pushed in as far as he could. I held my lips apart with my hands to help him in. It's so incredible when a cock first enters you isn't it. It's a magical sensation that never disappoints.

While Nick was fucking me I cradled his head and stroked his hair in a loving way. I wanted to encourage him as much as I could and carried on moaning and sighing but really it was not that different to our usual familiar lovemaking. I love Nick dearly but secretly it was Mark who I was excited about fucking and so was glad that he was on second.

I could tell that Nick was trying to last a bit longer than usual to compete with Mark I suppose. But he had little chance as I was encouraging him by vigorously pushing my pussy up towards him as he came in each time and I knew he would find it impossible to resist just going for it. And so it was that soon he was silently emptying his load of sperm into me.

After Nick had cum he rolled off me and laid down on the bed next to me breathing heavily. He said, "OK Mark-she's all yours. Do your worst mate."

I laughed with the absurdness of the situation.

I said, "Hold on a minute Team-I'd like another drink please."

Mark laughed and said, "Certainly M'lady. The red wine still OK?"

I still had the eye blindfold on but sat up and moved back to lean against the headboard, "That's great."

I was feeling very elated and rubbed my hands over my breasts and tummy and said, "Ummmmm, Yum," like I had just eaten a nice dessert.

Mark guided my hand to take hold of what felt like a very full glass of wine. I carefully put it to my lips and glugged away. I love the taste of Australian dry red wine. With the general outrageousness of the situation I was not too bothered about adding to my sins by drinking too much. I fairly swiftly downed the whole glass and one of the boys took it from my hand.

I slid back down the bed and I moved over between Nick's legs such that I was lying on my back but with my head resting on Nick's tummy. Nick put his hands on my shoulders and then my face and said, "I love you Jane even though you do seem to becoming a bit of a slut!"

Andy336
Andy336
125 Followers