Jane's Intruder

Story Info
A night of forced sex.
6.7k words
3.66
243.8k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane peeled off her pale blue sweater, unzipped her fitted black skirt and hung them on the end of the towel rack. Stepping out of her black patent heels, soon her stockings and underwear joined her other clothing. She stretched, running her hands up over her stomach and breasts, squeezing them gently. She had been looking forward to a nice hot shower all afternoon - the office had been hell. Max had called to let her know he would be working late and so finally with some peace and quiet, Jane took the opportunity to unwind.

The soothing aroma of burning oils filled the bathroom and shadows from a dozen flickering candles danced around the room, creating a foggy half-light. Jane released her thick auburn hair from its clip and checked her reflection in the steamed up mirror. She looked tired: her large blue eyes shone dark against her pale luminescent skin.

Jane stepped into the spacious white tiled shower. The hot water ran over her high round breasts, stinging her creamy skin and making her small pink nipples tingle and tighten. She soaped her body, washing slowly and thoroughly until her skin glowed and she felt slightly rejuvenated.

Jane pushed the showerhead away so the water sprayed into the centre of the shower and sat back on a wide ledge running the length of the rear wall. Taking her razor from the rack mounted nearby, she quickly shaved her legs, pussy and ass smooth. When she had shaved all over, her fingers lingered on her slick, bald pussy, slowly spreading her lips open and pushing into her wet hole. Max liked her shaved clean and she thought about him - licking and sucking at her wet, silken lips.

Jane moved off the ledge and stretched out on her back in the bottom of the shower, playing with her freshly shaved pussy. Deep in her dirty thoughts, she didn't hear the quiet click of the lock on the back door. The hammering of the water covered the gentle whoosh of the sliding door into the bathroom.

It all happened in seconds ... Jane stood as she sensed a movement behind the shower curtain then in a heart wrenching flurry, suddenly it was all around her, sticking and clinging. Strong arms pinned hers to her side. The air rushed from her lungs. Jane opened her mouth but could barely breathe in the vice-like grip. She struggled to free herself, to try to see her captor. However, her flailing hands only served to further tangle and encase her in the clinging fabric of the curtain. The pulsing shower rained down on Jane and her captor like pelting gunfire.

"Stop fucking struggling slut!"

His deep menacing voice penetrated the air and Jane instantly obeyed. She didn't understand why or how but she knew she could not free herself from his arms. Her pulse raced and she felt flushed and hot from their struggle, adrenaline pumping through her system, she took a ragged breath, trying to steady her nerves and calm herself a little. He pushed her back against the wall in the back of the shower, he relaxing his grip a little when he sensed her compliance. He reached with one gloved hand and pulled the curtain away from her face.

The dark eyes that met hers, looked out through holes in a dripping black latex mask that completely encased his face. A hole cut for his mouth, Jane's eyes lingered on his hard pursed lips. She opened her mouth and he, as if sensing it was her intention to scream, closed his big hand tightly over it, blocking her nose so she could barely breathe. His cold eyes bored into hers.

"I don't care if we make this easy or hard for you cunt, either way is fine by me."

Panic swept through Jane momentarily and she struggled. He pushed his knee up against her crotch, firmly wedging her up to wall. He fumbled with something on the vanity while he continued to hold her mouth shut, the smell of latex filling her nostrils. Jane stopped struggling and again tried to relax, letting herself sag a little onto his grinding knee. Her breathing was still ragged and, even though she was ashamed to admit it to herself, she sensed this was from the growing warmth she felt in her pussy pressed hard to his rubber encased leg.

Then Jane felt him stuff the underpants she had removed earlier, into her mouth. The faint odour of them filled her nostrils ... slightly sweaty, mostly the tangy scent of her creamy pussy ... she groaned. Her eyes wide, she watched as he wound the stockings she had hung over the towel rack around her head, firmly gagging her. He eased his knee back from her, letting her sag forward a little.

Jane felt suddenly ashamed and so dirty ... she had wanted him to keep grinding her shaven slit with his leg. The pressure of the warm rubber on her clit had left it throbbing and swollen. Her whole cunt aching, she couldn't help gently sucking on the panties filling her mouth, her saliva mixing with the flavours they contained.

"Now we're gonna play some dirty games baby. Don't you struggle any more, that is, not unless I tell you to," he laughed. "Do you understand bitch?"

He held Jane's head up so her wide, frightened eyes met his. Jane realised that although she was terrified, she was also incredibly turned on ... she could barely believe herself ... she felt tears well as she pleaded with his cold grey eyes, finally she nodded her eyes falling away first.

"Don't worry slut, it won't hurt too much ... not if you do as I say. Just to be sure..."

He reached behind her, bringing her wrists together and bound them tightly with the cord of Jane's housecoat. When he tore away the last clinging, shreds of the shower curtain, he finally exposed Jane's, wet body. He stepped away to admire his catch. Her arms pulled tightly behind her back, beads of water clung to her full round tits ... her jutting nipples were hard. He smiled, his hard lips softening a little, showing his teeth. Jane watched him; his eyes showed no emotion as they surveyed her shivering, dripping body. They stopped when he reached her pussy... clean-shaven, slick and dripping her full outer lips pouting open to reveal her pink and obviously excited swollen clit.

"Oh yes ... this is going to be fun," he whispered to her.

As he reached to touch her Jane noted the mask continued into a full suit. Thin black latex encasing his broad hard chest, covering his strong arms and ending with the snug gloves that had pressed so hard to her mouth. Now those hands were firmly but gently squeezing her soft tits and pinching her nipples the silky feel of the rubber teasing at first, then harder, gripping and warming her hardening nipples.

The latex suit had a wide belt at the waist, attached to which were several satchels. It had a zip at the crotch and Jane noticed how the rubber strained over and moulded to, his hard cock. The black rubber tightly encased his muscular legs, ending in boots. Despite herself Jane's nipples grew ever harder with his painful attention.

He laughed nastily at her again. "See baby this won't be so bad ... let's see what you can do."

He grabbed Jane's shoulders and spun her around to face the rear of the shower, pushed her over onto her knees with her butt up in the air. Her face was pressed firmly down against the cool tiles on the ledge. He stood over her back, his legs spread wide; she could see him opening one of the satchels on his belt. He pulled a long line of thin rubber tubing from the satchel, bent and tied it around her ankles. He tugged and Jane felt the rubber tubing stretch tight and bite into her skin, pulling her ankles tightly together.

Next he pulled two more lengths of tubing from the satchel (this slightly thicker) and what looked like a small clear plastic bag. Straining her neck, Jane watched him fit a small nozzle to the end of a piece of the tubing. Smiling, he watched her face, as he quickly inserted the tubing into a valve on the bottom of the plastic bag. The second length of tubing ended with a tapered condom like sheath and he inserted it at the top of the bag. He moved around so Jane could see better and showed her the apparatus. She struggled half-heartedly, moaning softly against the gag.

"I'm going to take the gag off you slut ... I don't want to hear a noise from you. Do you understand?" he leaned in and whispered hard in her ear.

Jane stared at him dumbly.

"Do you understand SLUT?" he rasped.

Jane sobbed, her shoulders tight, her neck sore and her cheekbone aching on the cold tiles. Yet she barely noticed the pain, her mind was firmly focused on what he was going to do next.

He untied and unwound the pantyhose and the soiled underpants fell from her open mouth. Her mouth gaped open, too painful to close for a few seconds. While she knelt there, she felt him slide the tip of the plastic nozzle into her tiny puckered ass-hole. She heard the zip-fly on his suit go and strained to see him reaching in to release his cock.

A small groan escaped Jane's lips as she watched him pull his thick doughy cock free. Her eyes widened as he fitted the rubber sheath over his fat cock head and rolled the rubber along the full length of his shaft. His cock snugly encased up to his balls; he began to piss. His yellow piss flowed down through the tubing and streamed into the plastic bag. The bag half full of his urine, he released a small valve below it and Jane quickly felt his hot piss flow into her ass. Her bowel opened and let the yellow stream fill her.

His piss filled the bag, keeping up with the flow into Jane's burning butt-hole. When he finished he clamped the tubing off, just before the bag emptied completely into her. Jane could feel his hot piss deep in her gut ... heating up her insides until her swollen stomach boiled.

He removed his cock from the rubber sheath; moved up to Jane's face and let the last drops drizzle from his piss-hole onto her face and into her open mouth. The warm salty fluid trickled down Jane's throat, she swallowed, drinking his piss. Her cunt oozed at the thought of his piss filling her stomach from both ends. She wished he had filled her mouth a little more, forced a stream of piss down her gullet.

Standing up, he towered above her, laughing.

"Fuck you look hot you filthy cunt, how's all my piss feel in your gut?

Jane could not bear to meet his eyes, as she greedily licked the last of his piss from her lips. From under her eyelids she watched as he gently massaged his ever-swelling thick cock with one hand. Jane swallowed once more, a small moan escaped her and he laughed again.

"I'll be back in a minute slut ... I'll be locking you in ... I'm just going to see if I can find some more fuck toys to use on you."

Before he left, he removed the nozzle from her ass and wiped the underpants he had gagged Jane with around her drooling ass-hole. Using the nozzle tip to probe at her clenching hole, he stuffed the crutch of the panties into her ass until just a little of the pale blue satin fabric poked out rudely. He opened the valve so the last of his piss flowed out of the bag and into her panty-stuffed anal tube. When the bag was empty he pumped the nozzle a few times to thoroughly soak the panties. Slowly he tugged on the wet ends of material and Jane shit the darkly stained fabric from her ass. He stuffed them, now filthy and smelling strongly of piss, back into her mouth and quickly wound the pantyhose tightly around her face.

He pushed a small tapered butt plug up into her stinging piss dripping ass-hole. Jane's sphincter ring clamped around the fat bulb at the end and sealed tight, preventing the piss from spraying out of her.

He left Jane kneeling there, bound at the wrists and ankles. Her knees ached and her stomach churned with the hot piss held in place by the butt plug. She moved onto her side to get more comfortable but only increased the pressure on her bowels. She squirmed and groaned against the filthy piss and shit stinking gag, sucking as much of the flavour off the fabric as she could.

Jane was creaming her cunt like crazy.

When he returned after what seemed forever, he was carrying a box that Jane recognised as coming from under the bed. She knew what it contained.

"Looks like I've hit the jackpot you filthy little fuck-whore."

He mocked as he pulled out a bottle of lubricant, dildos, clamps and various other toys from the box. Amongst them were a black rubber, double ended dildo 12" long and 3" fat and a couple of natural rubber dildos around 9" long and 2 1/2" fat. Last he pulled out a monster vibrating dildo 14" long and 4" fat. He produced nipple clamps of many designs, a shiny stainless steel speculum and strings of beads of different sizes. He had also grabbed several pairs of stockings from a drawer in the bedroom.

He removed the belt from his suit and unpacked the other satchels. Jane struggled to sit back against the wall in the shower. She watched as he pulled out a small case and placed it on the vanity bench.

He smiled menacingly and left, only to return again a few minutes later with, what looked to Jane, like a steaming hot jug of custard that he placed on the bench also. He stepped back into the shower. Several pairs of stockings in one hand, he reached for her with the other.

Jane pulled away from him; he just smiled tightly at her from within his black rubber mask and grabbed her shoulders roughly. Pulling her forward and around, untying her wrists, Jane's shoulders seared with pain as her arms dropped to her sides. Quickly he snatched her hands together in front of her and tied them tightly again. This time leaving a length of the cord in front that he looped around the taps on the tiled wall. He pulled her arms up above her head and Jane moaned quietly against the smelly, tangy crutch of her underpants.

He untied Jane's ankles and spread her legs open with his knee. He pushed his thigh hard up to her round butt cheeks, forcing the plug painfully into her; opening her anal tube and releasing a trickle of piss. The piss slowly squelched from her ass around the butt plug as he ground his leg onto Jane's cunt.

He quickly wound a pair of stockings around each ankle, pulling her legs wide apart. He tied one end onto the leg of the vanity, just outside the shower and the other to the toiletries rack above the ledge. Jane was spread-eagled with him behind her. He firmly pushed his hand into the small of her back, pushing her chest out and forcing her wet ass up into the air. He stepped back from her gazed at her ass, the butt plug protruding slightly, her ass-ring now clenching it tightly.

Kneeling behind he grasped her wrists just below the bindings and ran his hands down her arms and over her dripping body. He gently followed the firm curve of her breasts, over her ribcage, the slight hollow of her waist and the firm swell of her tummy. He wound another pair of stockings around her torso, crossing them over her shoulders and around her full tits. He wound the stockings around and around Jane's pale globes, stretching them tight until they were bound hard and swollen. He fondled and grabbed at her bulging, mottled globes. She groaned as he pinched her hard stretched nipples. Jane could feel his hard cock through the rubber suit; pressing against her ass, pushing the butt plug deeper into her.

Fuck she wanted his cock in her ass so bad ... at least to have him pushing that butt-plug in deeper. Her mind was racing almost as fast as her heart. If she could have spoken she would have begged this cruel stranger to rape her ass. He let one hand trail down her body to finally nestle in the cleft of her cunt. He ran his fingers over her bald, slimy lips and gaping cunt and firmly pushed into her dripping gash. Two fingers buried in her juicy cunt, he rubbed them against the thin wall separating Jane's two fuck-holes feeling the butt plug filling her anal cavity. He lightly stroked her clit with his thumb. Then taking it between his forefinger and thumb he pinched it. Jane shivered, her already bulging, sensitive clit filling with blood and swelling more as he slowly squeezed it.

"That's it baby ..." he grunted, sensing her response.

He leant forward and put his mouth to her ear. He laughed lightly and Jane felt his warm breath burn her cheek.

"Prettiest little cunt in the street but you're really not the smartest are you? Prancing up and down the street everyday dressed up sexy little office outfits for everyone to see, smiling at and talking with strangers. I particularly like that tight red suit you wore last Friday with those shiny patent baby-doll shoes. But I bet all the perverts around here have their own favourites." His voice deep and smooth became more mocking. "And then you so kindly get into the rhythm of leaving the light on for your man when he's working late at night. Who could blame a guy for taking it as a signal. You want it don't you baby?" Jane was terrified her mind racing as she listened to his menacing words, yet she wanted him so badly, she was incredibly turned on. "Now we're going to have some fun ... you'll love it."

He stood and stepped out of the shower area, leaving Jane kneeling there while he retrieved several items from the bench. He returned and placed the lube, dildos and other toys on the ledge. Jane felt him roughly pulling at her legs and lifting her aching knees he stuffed a rolled up towel under them.

"I don't want to bruise your pretty little knees, slut" he taunted.

He adjusted the spray of water so it pelted down on the back of Jane's head and shoulders. She gasped as the hot water took her breath away and blocked her ears. For a brief moment she was lost in the roar of water pounding down around her, her hair making a dripping auburn veil around her face. Then she felt his hands on her ass cheeks; he spread them apart. Her stomach growling, and spasming, she strained back against the butt plug her ass ring bulging lewdly. She felt him tugging and slowly withdrawing it from her clenching crinkled ass ring.

As the wide round base of the plug finally popped from Jane's ass it shot out under pressure, followed by a short sharp spray of shit flecked piss. Jane's shit-hole clenched shut, drooling goo and yellow piss down over and into her open cunt. It dripped over her fat cunt lips and off her clit onto the shower floor. Jane felt him rubbing her ass cheeks, his fingertip lingering on her puckered ass and then roughly rubbing and poking at her slippery slit.

He grabbed the lube of the shelf and pumped it into his hand. Spreading it onto Jane's round ass globes, pushing gobs of it into her piss-dripping hole. Her ass and cunt greasy, he pushed the nozzle of the bottle into her puckered hole and pumped several times on the bottle. Jane groaned as the cold lube filled her anal cavity. Next he slid his right index finger deep into her gooey ass and pushed the lube deep into her. Then using both hand, his left index finger joined his right, hooking the tight ring of Jane's sphincter, he pulled it open, peering into her glistening interior.

Jane writhed against her bindings, biting against the soiled, wet panties, struggling to breathe against the spraying shower. His fingers stretched her tender hole, she groaned as her stomach grumbled deeply and her bowel cramped and spasmed again. A great rush of his piss burst out of her open ass spraying his rubber encased chest, followed by a loud, gurgling ooze of gooey brown shit and air. He moaned and thrust another two fingers into her gaping, filthy shit tunnel, using both hands to churn the piss and shit around inside her. Her spread-eagled legs were dripping with filth and her cunt and ass were covered in soft brown goo. It pooled on the white tiles beneath her.

He scooped the shit up in his gloved hand and used it to lube one of the ridged rubber dildos. He spread Jane's dirty slimy pussy slit with one hand and pushed the shit smeared rubber cock into her pink meaty hole. He pushed into her in one long slow stroke until 7 inches of shit coated cock was wedged deep in her dripping cunt. A small ring of shit oozed around the base of the dildo.

12