Jane's Out of Town Trip

Story Info
Wife misbehaves on the trip.
11.4k words
2.99
189.3k
23
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers

Written by Jakewho69

Edit by Willyb

(This is a wimp story so if you don't like them get out now. )

My name is Joe Klien and the wife is Jane. I'm a bricklayer while Jane works in an insurance office. We have two kids under the age of eight. Our mother's baby-sat while we work. The grand parents work it out as to who has the free time to baby sit between them self. They would drive over and sit at our house mostly but have had the kids at their place to. Whenever Jane and I went on three day get away the parents kept the kids.

This coming week her mother is going to watch the kids at her house all week and keep them at night to. Jane has to go to school for training for work to learn a new computer program and system. She will leave Sunday and come home the following Saturday. With this new computer system program she will be able to work from home on a trial basic. If it all works out right she can do it permanent, which will be big pay, raise for us.

We figured that while she is gone that it would give me some time to paint her work room and put up some shelves in the room she is going to use as an office. That is why her mom is keeping the kids at her place for the week so I can do some work around the house. Plus my mom and dad our on vacation so my mom can not baby sit. I hope it works out good for Jane, as we will collect money for the room the computer is in plus we will save on buying her a vehicle for her to drive back and forth to work. This will save gas money, parking, insurance and car payments.

Lot of people has a computer but we don't have one yet. She works on one all day and doesn't see the need to have one at home. She told me I would just be searching for porn sites, which the kids might see. She uses the one at work for email for her self.

I sure don't need a computer as I work with my hands and back. I have guys telling me about all the porn on the computer but have never see any of it plus I don't see what the trill it is looking at nude pictures that you can not lay your hands on. I have used a computer at the library a few times. The women there gave me a crash course to find and locate books. Computer seem to be neat you can do a lot with them.

Sunday morning we took the kids along with the suitcases to her mother's house. After we dropped them off we then went and picked up her friends that are going to fly with her to the training seminar. First we picked up Carol who is about thirty-two she is a lot of fun to party with. Next we picked up Bob who is twenty-nine- year old guy and just started in her department a year ago right out of monastery and some church.

He went to the monastery right after high school. He went there for four years and then got a church with so older fellow who was in charge. It took him two years to decide he just didn't fit in so he went out to the real world and got a job.

The girls think he is a cute guy and they pick on him all the time from what Jane tells me. Bob is a tall guy about 6ft 2 and weights about 180. He used to wear thick glass but he had lasik surgery and now he doesn't need the glasses the girls tell me.

I just can't figure how Bobby puts up with all the girls in the office every day. My wife said whenever any of the girls have a party or shower that they invite Bob to them. He will blush when he gets the invitation but he has never gone to any of the parties. He has drunk with them after work for a few hours but that's all.

Bobby hasn't dated at all because of his glasses were so thick. It made him look ugly plus his hair was a mess the way he kept it. The girls took him to their beauty shop and they fixed his hair and now he looks pretty good they tell me. He should have no trouble getting a girl now they say. I was surprised how he looked when we picked him up cause I didn't recognize him.

Jane has told me the girls have all kinds of fun with Bob or Bobby as the girls call him. He is so young and the girls can get him to blush whenever they want to. I then took them to the airport and waited for the plane to leave.

From there I went over to my dad's house to take care of his dog which was my assignment for the week. I would take him to the park and exercise him. The dog was a lab so I took my tennis racket and balls so I could get him to chase the ball as I hit them. When I got back I then filled his food bowl so he had something to eat. The damn dog wanted his bowl filled all the time. He wouldn't eat it till in the morning but had to have it filled just so he knew it was there for him.

Dad had cable satellite with all the sport channels along with all the porn channels. Normally I would stay there and watch a game or even a porn channel but today I wanted to get home to start on the room to get it done as soon as I could.

When I got back to the house I saw Ralph and Peter sitting on the porch drinking beer. I pulled in and they said they came to help me paint the room. When we went inside I but the beer they bought in the cooler with ice. We took it to the room and started the job

By ten it was all finished which was a big load off my shoulders. I was worried about the guys drinking too much and screwing it up but they only had a few drinks and we got right after it. They left a few minutes after we finish.

I was making a sandwich before I go to bed when the phone rang. It was Jane on her cell. She told me the plane ride was nice and they are having a good time picking on Bobby. She said how much fun he was and how funny he was. Plus she told me how cute he was. She told me she could see how he has a hard time getting girls, as he is so shy, she said he spent all his time on the computer at porn sites like my dad does. That is why I won't get you a computer. Jane said her and Carol had a room together and Bob had his own room.

She said they went to get Bob for dinner after unpacking and cleaning up. Bob left his room open because he was taking a shower and for them to come in and sit till he finished. When they went inside Bob's laptop had porn on it and the two girls laughed so hard.

At dinner the girls picked on him unmercifully and had him blushing all through dinner. Jane said she was laughing so hard she almost pissed her pants. Then she put Carol on and Carol repeated all the things Jane just told me.

I could tell both of them did more drinking than eating. Jane said she only had four wine drinks but it went right to her head. She said they where going to a movie or theater during the week if they could find something good.

She asked when she could call me tomorrow and I told her I might stop for a drink with the guys before I come home. She said that she would call like six or seven before the three of them go out. She also asked how her computer room was coming and I told her I was planning it out. I wanted to let her think it was a big project so I might just get a little.

On Monday I was going to stop for a beer but I wanted to finish cleaning up the room for Jane. I had the masking tape to take off yet. Jane called me at six-thirty saying she had a good day and was picking up on the program real good. She didn't think she would have any trouble with it. She told me she had roast chicken for supper and it felt goon not having to do the dishes or pick anything up.

She said they where going to Bobs room as he got a newspaper for them to look at what is playing where and the time of the show. Of course she said they would pick on Bobby and I laughed at it with her.

I hung up and went to my dad's house to feed the dog and take him to the park. They dog had a doggie door in the back of the house where he can go out side in the fenced in back yard anytime that he wants to. I took him to the park and ran his ass off. The parked closed at eight so I got back in twenty minutes to the house. . Back at the house I put on the game and sat drinking a beer with the dog watching the game. On the second beer I drop the cap and it fell behind the cushion. As I pull it out I found one of my dads porn magazines. I looked at it and then lifted the cushion and put it back under it. My dad was into porn pretty good. Mom knew it and said good for him just as long as he doesn't go after me too much.

I finished my beer and shut the TV off, as I was ready to go. Then the lab went out back as I was getting ready to go and started to bark at something. I checked but didn't see anything. As I was waiting for the dog to come back inside I put dad's computer on and was surprised at all the porn sites he had on it.

I checked a few sites out to see what they where about. After a half-hour I found a web cam site that had web cams of girls and couples plus a thousand gay guys. I was in a lobby one and saw them saying telling the girls to show their tits. It was from the nickname (big one) room. I went to that room and guess what. It was Bobby the guy Jane is in school with.

They had said girls so I figure it was some Bobby picked up in the bar or it was Jane and Carol but I doubt it. You could see Bob but you could only see an arm of a girl.

The chat was saying let the girls show their bra or tits again. Put the girls on. Fuck both of them. Three way man go for it. They want him to pull his cock out for the girls to play with it. Wow this was quiet the web site.

I had to see who the girls were. It didn't matter to me if Jane showed anything on the cam site. Not like she was a virgin when we got married. She had a good body on her and she was proud of it. At nude beaches she was always to first to strip.

I watched for forty-five minutes before he showed the girls but they did not show the face of the girls only from neck down. It was now eleven. I finally found out they were watching a young couple about eighteen or twenty years old. This couple was doing it all on cam for everyone. They said later that hot couple was both 18 years old.

The chat talk wanted to girls to show their face and show their tits. At twelve the girls showed their bras finally but no face. A little while later the girls left the room to go to bed. I shut the computer off and headed for home still not knowing if the girls were Jane and Carol.

I think it was the girls Jane and Carol but didn't know for sure but I would say I was 99 % sure. I would have to see if Jane told me anything about it. Well with two girls in the room I felt safe that they wouldn't be fucking anyway.

Tuesday at work I talked to a few guys and they explained about how the web cam and chat site worked. They talked about mostly AOL and Yahoo chat sites. I got a lot of useful information from them.

At the bar after work when I stopped I even got more information from a few younger guys that hung out there. They gave me advice of things to say and what not to say. For best results one guy said always say you are in a different country. They said the women get scared thinking some one will recognize them. If they are new on the site go slow. Some asshole wants them to get naked first thing. He said most women would show if you go slow with them and not rush it. If you can get them just to show a bra it's a start and they will go further. He said believe me.

They asked me what site I checked out and I gave them a different name to the site. Both guys listed many of sites but none were the one Jane were on last night. I felt there was a good chance of them not being seen on there. What I seen from the site most people were from the UK any way. Very few said the states. The guy told me most of the guys on there where gay guys or old men past fifty. He said that for every woman on there was thirty guys on and showing their dicks.

Tuesday night when she called she said they didn't go to the movies. They just walked around the city and had coffee and something to eat. I knew she was lying to me. She said tonight they would have a late dinner in hotel and then go to the bar for two drinks. Jane said school was good and she is picking it up with no trouble. Her and Carol plan on going to bed early. She hung up at six and I headed for dads once again.

After bringing the dog home from the run in the park I grabbed a beer and turned on the computer at eight-thirty. They where back on the web cam site. The girls where now on cam but still no faces. They had beer; wine and pizza box on the bed and it looked like a good old party. Wish I were there to join in on the party. I would be able to get the girls to show real fast.

The chat group was still after the girls for face, bras and tits. The chatters wanted Bobby to show his cock to and the girls to hold it. The girls and Bobby was telling the chat that they were all friends who worked together and could not do anything.

The Bobby group said they where watching an older couple tonight. They were in there early forty's. Bob asked the chat group ASL, which I found out, was age, sex location. My dad's name was (old geezer-one) as I found out when I signed on to the site. I saw most of the group was in Europe. So I put in the UK. There was only a small crowd that was in Bob's room, as the girls or Bob would not show anything so they had a small crowd. But that did not stop the chatters from trying to get them to show. I guess the more you show the more people in the room.

Well once Bobs group saw that most of the people were in Europe they show there face and kind of got closer together. Now you could see all three of them as they sat on the bed. With the sound on you hear them talking and laughing. The damn sound broke up now and then. Jean was on the outside and Carol was in the middle. The chat people wanted bras or boobs and girls said no boobs in front of Bob. The chatters told Bob to close his eyes. Jean and Carol laugh like hell.

Then you could here one of the girls say I almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard. Finally after a lot of talking to the girls they lifted their shirt to show the bras. Now everyone was on Bob to show his cock or take off his jeans. Bob had on tight jeans and no shirt after a while. The girls had short and small shirt that showed their tight tummy.

At about ten the girls would lift shirts tight around the bras and show tight tummy they had. About twenty minutes later one at a time showered their bra to the room. The chat guys wanted more and kept telling the guy to show his dick. Finally Carol grabbed the laptop and showed a close up of the bulge in Bobby's pants. With this the chatters went wild and wanted one of the girls to touch it.

The chatters wanted tits but they said they couldn't with Bobby in the room. They told Bobby to go in the bathroom so the girls would show. After a while he did go in the bathroom. The girls were laughing but finally they lift the bras and showed tits to the chatters.

When Bobby came back into the room the chatters did the chant for Bobby to whip it out. He said he couldn't with the girls there so the girls went to the bathroom and Bobby dropped the pants and showed it to the crowd. Room chatters were going crazy now when the girls came back. Bobby left his jeans off and sat in just his shorts.

This time when they came back they sat one girl on each side of him. As time pasted you could see the girls getting closer to Bobby. They would lay their head on his shoulders one at a time. I saw them put their hand on his leg and some times rubbed his leg.

This time it was Jane who brought the cam close to his shorts to show the bulge in his shorts. The chatters wanted it out of his shorts. You could hear the girls laughing and talking. Carol's hand came in the picture and she snapped a finger on the cock. You could hear her say when she does it to hubby he will go soft but this young stud is hard all the time. The chatters were going crazy with direction for the girls.

They put the cam back to normal showing the three drinking while eating more pizza. Room chatters wanting the girl's tits and this time Bobby closed his eyes saying he couldn't get out from between them. He said they would have to show like that with him in room and his eyes closed. After another ten minutes the three of them arguing the girls showed there tits while he kept his eyes closed. They kept looking at him but he had kept his promise to keep his eyes shut.

Now the chatters want him to whip it out and show every one his big one. The girls said they where not leaving and that they might even keep their eyes open to see it. Bobby was blushing as the girls talked to the crowd telling them that Bobby was to chicken to show it. Another arguing session occurred with this among them self's. As it turned out Bobby slid back further behind the girls about two feet so the girls could not see him unless they turned around. He pulled his shorts down and brought it out.

Now the room went crazy. They all wanted the girls to turn around to see it or even turn around to touch it. Well for the next ten minutes Bobby sat back there with his cock out feeling like a king of porn. They still chatted with the people by talking or typing it out; none of the girls would turn around to look at his cock.

Finally Bobby put it away as the crowd booed him. He moved up with the girls now. Once again the girls would lay a head on his shoulders and some times pretend to kiss his neck saying how delicious he was.

Bobby would put his hands in front of the boobs like he was feeling them up. After he did that the girls would put there hands in front of his cock and makes believe that they were holding it or rubbing it. The crowd knew nothing was going on and they were faking it. The chatters wanted the real thing. Every once in a while a girl would flash her tits as Bobby closed his eyes for them.

They ended at a little after midnight. I refilled the dogs bowl and headed for home and some sleep.

Wednesday I only worked half a day as it rained in the afternoon. Mack the guy next door was home so I went over to talk to him. After talking to him I found out her goes on yahoo to see his web cam girls and couples. He told me you have to go to the adult site. He had a wireless set up and he had three computers. Once desktop and two laptop.

He told me if I was thinking about a computer that I could borrow one of his laptop out for a week to see if I would be interested in getting one. Being next door the wireless connection would work, so there would be no Internet fee for getting on. I told him I would let him know.

Jane called me at six saying how much fun her group was having at the seminar. The hotel rooms where new so they were very nice. They ate at the hotel a few times saying how good the food was. She thinks they will eat there again tonight. She told me Carol had an aunt and uncle in town and she was going to call them tonight. We said our goodbye and love you and hung up.

I headed over to the bar for a quick drink and to see what was going on. Then I headed for dad's house for my chorus. As soon as I got back to the house a put the computer on before even getting a beer.

All three of them was sitting was sitting Indian style with legs crossed and their back against the headboard of the bed. The girls were on the outside with Bobby in the middle. Bobby had shorts and tee shirt on while the girls had short shirts that didn't cover their tummy and shorts on. The girls had their shirt already open with their bra showing.

I was reading the chat trying to figured if the girls show already but could not figured if they did or not. The sound was good tonight as mike was up on the headboard.

There was much chat going on in the room so I figured nothing happen yet. Just as I said that the girls flashed there tits to the room. The girls were drinking wine coolers and got them self-each a fresh drink. From there voice I figured they had a few drinks with their meals already.

The chatter picked up and more people joined the room when the girls flashed their bare tits. I look to see how many was in the room and it was fifty now. Before it was twenty guys. Chatters still wanted more action from them.

jakewho69
jakewho69
384 Followers