Janet & Debbie Go On A Picnic

Story Info
Janet & her sexy friend get carried away.
3.5k words
4.27
105k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

Janet and Debbie were just setting home, late one morning, naked as usual. It was a nice, warm day, not a cloud in the sky, when Debbie suggested that they go on a picnic. Janet thought that was a wonderful idea, so they began packing a nice picnic lunch. They began getting dressed, each deciding on a tube top, no bra, and shorts, no panties either. They packed a nice picnic lunch and wondered where to go. They decided on a small, partially wooded park, about 15 miles from home.

On the way there, Debbie suddenly reached over to Janet, grabbed the top of her tube top, pulled one side of it down and let one of Janet's tits fall out. Janet just looked at Debbie, smiled and left her tit hanging out. Debbie told Janet that was so sexy, why didn't she leave it that way. When they arrived at the park, Janet's tit was still exposed and the nipple was very hard. They got out of the car, went to the trunk and took the picnic basket out and started off to find a spot to spread a blanket out and relax.

The park was nearly deserted, so Janet never bothered to pull her top back up. Her tit bobbing and jiggling as she walked. They stopped at the edge of the wooded area and looked around for a spot to spread the blanket they had brought. Janet looked at Debbie and ask her if she wanted to go into the woods and look for a better spot. Debbie smiled at Janet and told her, "ok, that's fine with me". They started into the woods, searching for a spot as they went. About 150 yards into the woods, they came upon a small clearing and decided that was the place. They spread the blanket and sat down, relaxing for a few minutes.

It was warm that afternoon and Debbie, as usual, got an idea. She reached over to Janet, took her tube top and pulled it up and over Janet's head, exposing both of Janet's tits. Janet looked at Debbie and told her that fair is fair, reached for Debbie's tube top, pulled it up over Debbie's head and dropped it on the blanket next to her. Both women sat there, topless. Two pair of beautiful tits, one set of 36c's and another set of 34b's, with hard nipples, completely exposed! They both stayed topless while they ate a light lunch and topped it off with a bottle of white wine. Debbie lay back on the blanket, eyes half closed, almost dozing off. Janet stared at Debbie's rising and falling tits as Debbie lay there. Janet lay back, closed her eyes and began lazily dreaming. Before both women knew it, they had dozed off.

Janet woke first. She looked at Debbie, still sleeping, when she moved over next to her and slowly, softly began taking Debbie's shorts and pulling them down and off. Debbie barley moved as Janet slipped Debbie's shorts off. Janet softly took Debbie's legs and spread them. Debbie's hairy pussy was as beautiful as always. Janet couldn't resist. She leaned over and planted a kiss on Debbie's pussy. That got Debbie's attention. Her eyes popped open and she was immediately awake. She looked down, past her tits and there was Janet, between her legs,, smiling up at her, her mouth inches away from her pussy. Debbie reached and took Janet's head in her hands and pulled Janet's mouth to her pussy. Janet didn't need any help as she buried her face into Debbie's pussy and began licking and eating Debbie's delicious pussy. Debbie let go of Janet's head, reached for her, pulled her around, took Janet's shorts off and pulled Janet over and on top of her.

Debbie pulled Janet's pussy to her face and began eating Janet's, neatly trimmed pussy. As they lay there, eating each other's pussys, both cumming close to an orgasm, neither noticed two black men had snuck up and were watching the show they were putting on. Both guys cocks becoming hard as a rock as they watched the two white women eating each other's pussies. They had never seen anything like that before and it turned them both on.

Suddenly, Janet began moaning and mashed her pussy to Debbie's face. Debbie wrapped her legs around Janet's head and held her there. Both women were having an orgasm at the same time! The black guys just stood there, watching the women orgasm. Both their cocks hard and bulging in their pants. As Janet came down from her orgasm, she caught a movement out of the corner of her eyes. She turned her head and there stood the two black men, hard cocks showing thru their pants and they looked like nice size cocks. Janet got off Debbie, turned around, took her in her arms, hugged her and gave her a kiss. Then whispered in Debbie's ear that they had company, to wait for a second before she looked and kissed her again.

Once they broke the kiss, Debbie looked out of the corner of her eyes and she seen the black guys just standing there, as if planted to the spot they were standing at. Debbie turned her head and looked at the guys, smiled and ask them if "they liked what they had seen and would they like to join them"? The guys couldn't believe what they were hearing! They just stood there. Janet opened her legs and began massaging her pussy and ask them "if they would like some of this white pussy"? Still they stood there. Debbie got up and walked over to them, the guys staring at her small tits bobbing and jiggling, their eyes going from her tits to her hairy pussy, the wet hairs gleaming from her juices, with each step she took.

When she got to them, she reached down and felt their cocks thru their pants, sizing them up, complimenting them both on the size of their cocks, then, taking each by the hand and leading them to the blanket. Janet rose up to her knees, reached for one of the guy's belt, unbuckled it, unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. Janet's eyes lit up when the guy's very thick, 10 inch cock popped out. Janet reached for his cock, took it in her hand and began to stroke it. Debbie meanwhile, began unbuttoning the other guy's shirt, pushed it off his shoulders, letting it fall to the ground before she undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to his ankles. She smiled when she seen his cock. His cock was as big as his friends and it was sooo hard!

Debbie got down on her knees and took his cock and began softly stroking it. She looked at Janet and they smiled at each other, nodded and at the same time, began kissing and licking the black cock each had in their hand. The guys were moaning and when Janet and Debbie each took the guys cock in their mouths and began giving each a blowjob, they lost it and began mouth fucking each woman, fast and hard. Both guys took the woman's heads in their hands and began pumping their cock's into the mouth that were wrapped around their cocks, their swinging balls hitting each woman on the chin as they both thrust their cocks in and out of Debbie and Janet's mouths!

Janet and Debbie were loving it. Each taking as much cock in their mouths as they could. Janet reached up, took the guy's balls she was sucking and began squeezing and massaging them. That only caused the guy to mouth fuck her faster! Debbie reached for the guy's cock she had in her mouth and began stroking it while he was mouth fucking her. Both women knew that it wouldn't be long before each guy blew his load and they were ready for it.

Debbie felt the guy's cock she was sucking, jerk and twitch and suddenly she felt a huge stream of cum hit the back of her mouth. A couple of seconds later, the guy whose cock Janet was sucking, grabbed her head and held it there, Janet's mouth wrapped around the head of his cock and he began squirting gob after gob of cum straight into Janet's mouth. Each woman sucking and swallowing when her mouth became full of cum. Neither Debbie nor Janet took the cocks out of their mouths until they were sure that they had sucked every drop of cum from them. Once they were sure they had sucked and swallowed every drop of each guy's delicious cum from their cocks, they let the guys cocks fall out of their mouths and lay back on the blanket. Each were so horny by then, it didn't matter which one fucked them, as long as they got fucked!

Debbie and Janet lay down next to each other and spread their legs, waiting for the guys to get on and fuck them. The guys took the rest of their cloths off and did exactly what Debbie and Janet hoped they would. The taller of the two black guys got down between Janet's legs and just lay there for a moment. The other guy started to get between Debbie's legs and as he did, Debbie reached for his cock, grabbed it, aimed it for her pussy and as the guy came down onto her, the head of his cock met her pussy and Debbie lunged upward on his cock and buried it in her pussy. As his cock hit bottom, it took the breath out of her for an instant, but Debbie began moaning before it was all the way in.

Her pussy was full of black cock! They began to furiously fuck and Janet and the other guy were amazed at the two of them. Janet looked into the guys eyes on top of her, smiled and ask him "if he were just going to lay there or was he going to fuck her"? He lifted up enough so he could grab his cock and aim it at Janet's pussy. He put his cock up to her pussy and slowly slid it into her. Janet lay there, letting him slowly slide his cock into her pussy, waiting for it to fill her pussy, but before he got it all the way in, Janet wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him the rest of the way onto her and his cock slid easily the rest of the way into her pussy. Janet told him "to give it to her good, fuck her like his friend was fucking Debbie".

He began slow, smooth deliberate movements, so Janet began rubbing his back as he was fucking her. Both women getting the cocks they desperately wanted. Janet moved her arms to the guy's neck that was fucking her and put them around his neck, pulled his mouth to hers and passionately kissed him, sliding her tongue into his mouth. Debbie had started to raise her legs when the guy fucking her, grabbed her ankles and put her smooth, white legs up and over his shoulders. That made it possible for the guy to get his cock farther into Debbie's pussy and that was just what she wanted.

She moaned as his cock slammed in and out of her pussy, taking every inch of it and begging him to give it to her good. All four of them engulfed in the fucking each was giving and getting. Debbie reached for and took one of Janet's hands in hers and held it. Squeezing it as she felt the orgasm building. Debbie had one of her tits in her other hand and was massaging it, pulling and pinching her hard nipple. Feeling its hardness in her fingers. Janet, still kissing her man, could feel the orgasm building in her also.

Janet and Debbie both at almost the same instant, began thrusting their pussys onto the cocks that were filling them. Janet started to squeeze Debbie's hand hard as the orgasm hit her. Debbie knew what was happening to Janet and she was only seconds away from that same, wonderful feeling herself. All at once, the guy fucking her lunged hard onto Debbie and his cock began squirting huge spurts of cum into her pussy, causing her to go over the edge. They were both cumming hard. Debbie's juices covering her guy's cock, soaking his balls. Squirt after squirt hitting the walls of her pussy and when he finally stopped cumming, he lay there on top of Debbie. That gave Debbie time to turn her head and watch as Janet and her guy both began cumming together.

It was wonderful, watching the expressions on both their faces as they passed through an orgasm. All four of them were satisfied for the moment, but each sensed that the afternoon was not over yet, or did any of them want it to end so soon. Janet and Debbie just lay there with the guys laying next to them. Debbie looked at Janet's wet, sopping pussy and knew what she wanted to do to her to clean it up. Cum was still running out both women's pussys The back guys, laying there, waiting to see what the women were going to do next, when Debbie get down between Janet's legs, getting ready to eat Debbie's pussy, the way she always did, but this time, with a black mans cum in her overflowing, cum filled pussy. Debbie lowered her mouth to Janet's cum filled, soaked pussy, softly licking Janet's pussy lips, one after the other. Debbie kept flicking her tongue out to Janet's pussy, making sure she licked up the cum flowing from her pussy, mixed with Janet's juices.

The taste was delicious! As Debbie was eating and licking the guys cum from Janet's pussy, her ass stuck up in the air, one of the guys moved around behind her, spread Debbie's legs apart, got between them and shoved his cock all the way into Debbie's pussy! Debbie moaned as his cock filled her pussy and she locked her mouth onto Janet's pussy. The other guy crawled up and aimed his cock for Janet's mouth. Janet, needing no encouragement, opened her mouth and took the guys cock in her mouth. Janet came again, causing more of the guys cum to flow out of her pussy along with more and more of her juices and Debbie continued to lick and eat Janet's pussy, swallowing the mixture of the black man's cum, mixed with her lover's juices. Debbie's white pussy full of black cock, Janet's white mouth filled with black cock! The only sounds coming from the four of them were Debbie and Janet moaning and occasionally a grunt from the guys and the noise coming from pure, raw, sex.

Debbie was gulping all the mixed juices she could lick and swallow flowing from Janet's pussy and loving the black cock filling her pussy, his balls slapping her belly each time he thrust his cock into her. Janet laying there, getting her pussy eaten from the woman she loved most and some black guy's cock mouth fucking her. All four overwhelmed with the fucking and sucking going on between them.

The cock in Janet's mouth twitched and jerked, swelled a bit more and began shooting gobs of cum into her mouth, she grabbed her guy's cock and held it with just the head of his cock in her mouth and kept accepting the gobs of cum, swallowing with every spurt, letting loose with her own orgasm, covering Debbie's face with juices as she thrust her pussy harder onto Debbie's mouth. Debbie greedily licked and swallowed Janet's delicious pussy juices. Her guy had reached around and had taken her tits in his hands and squeezed them, causing Debbie to moan again, when she suddenly felt her guys cock swell in her pussy and he began dumping his load of cum as far in her pussy as he could.

Debbie could feel his warm, sticky cum splashing against the deep walls of her pussy and she clenched her pussy around his cock, milking every drop of cum from his cock. Janet and Debbie had fantastic orgasms and the guys had terrific ejaculations! But Janet wasn't done yet, as soon as her orgasm subsided, she got between Debbie's legs and right in front of the guys, she began eating Debbie's pussy. The guy's just lay there, watching Janet licking, sucking and eating Debbie's pussy, licking the gobs of cum with her tongue and swallowing.

Debbie took Janet's head in her hands and pulled her face tighter to her pussy while she was thrusting her pussy onto Janet's face. It felt so fucking good! Debbie could let Janet eat her pussy forever! No one had ever eaten her pussy like Janet could. Debbie was meeting every one of Janet's licks, raising her soaked pussy to Janet's face as if she were face fucking Janet. Debbie knew that with the wonderful pussy eating she was getting, she wouldn't be able to hold out very long. As Debbie felt the orgasm building, she began raising her pussy faster and faster to Janet's face. Janet kept her mouth right to Debbie's pussy, her tongue lashing out, licking, sucking, eating, Debbie's pussy, her mouth never leaving those sweet pussy lips as Janet's tongue made sure that every drop of cum, along with Debbie's juices, made it into her mouth, so she could swallow it all.

Debbie threw her legs over Janet's neck and held Janet to her pussy while a powerful orgasm filled her, moaning, bucking, and shaking until it was over. Janet never took her mouth from Debbie's pussy, making sure she had all the juices she was going to get. With a belly full of sweet, warm, delicious cum from the black guy and Debbie's pussy, Janet was elated. Janet got up next to Debbie and lat next to her. They looked at the guys, who had began to get dressed and Janet ask then "if they would like another blow job before they left". Both guys quickly said, "yes", so Janet and Debbie went to them before they had their pants up. Each woman making sure that they got the guys cock they had not sucked the first time and began giving their guys a fantastic, slow, smooth blow job. They both looked at each other out of the corner of their eyes, watching the cock in the other's mouth, sliding back and forth on the cock each had in their mouths.

Both women had began massaging their pussys in rhythm to the cock in their mouths. It was wonderful. Sucking a big, black cock and masturbating! Janet took her mouth f the cock she had been sucking, long enough to tell Debbie and her man that she was going to have an orgasm soon and she wanted to hold back and see how close together they could all cum together, then took her guys cock back into her mouth and continued to blow him. It wasn't long before the guys told the women that they were going to cum soon.

Both women slowed to a smooth, slow sucking until they were also close to cumming and when the guys let them know that they were going to cum, began sucking harder and faster, until each was receiving a load of cum, straight into their mouths. Janet and Debbie each had a wonderful orgasm within seconds of each other, holding the cock in their mouths until the orgasms passed and they were sure they had all the cum they were going to get. A small gob of cum had ran out of the corner of Janet's mouth and when Debbie seen it, she leaned over and licked it from Janet's chin and tit and held it on her tongue, so everyone could see her swallow it.

As the guys finished dressing, they thanked both women. Before they left, Janet ask the guys "if they would like to cum to over to the girls house sometime soon and do it all over again"? The guys looked at each other and both answered at the same time, "that they would love to"! Janet gave them her address and phone and told them to call soon and the guys just stood there in amazement, when Janet ask them if they would bring along a few more of their friends! They told her that they would look forward to cumming to their place very soon and they would definitely bring a few of their friends.

Each guy gave both women a kiss, told them they would see them sooner than expected and left the women standing there, still as naked as when they had first discovered them that afternoon.

Debbie and Janet began gathering their things to go home. Eagerly looking forward to the guy's cumming over with their friends and hoping that it would be sooner than later! Debbie surprised Janet when she took both woman's tops and put them in the basket and said to Janet, "sweetheart, let's go home topless."

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers