Janet Becomes a Black Cock Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2small4her
2small4her
280 Followers

She smiled at Kevin and opened her legs wider as he knelt on the floorboard in front of her. "Thank goodness they'd brought the roomy Yukon"! She thought to herself. Kevin moved his head between her thighs and his mouth attached itself to her pussy. She cried out in pleasure as Kevin's tongue began to lick and suck her. Her hands held the back of his shaved head against her as he licked her to an intense orgasm. She cried out loudly as she climaxed in his mouth. "So good, so good," she thought again. Kevin didn't stop and she was becoming increasingly sensitive as he licked her to a second and then a third orgasm.

She felt her pussy become even juicier as her pussy flowed with liquid pleasure under Kevin's tongue as it gently probed the opening of her swollen pussy. Her belly was gyrating like a belly dancers. Her whole body was moving under Kevin's tongue as he skillfully teased her and made her clitoris sing and as he flicked it gently along its swollen head he made it tense up with pleasure. She lifted her hips up against his tongue as she feverishly fucked his face. She was grinding her hips in rhythm with Kevin's tongue when her body began to shake violently and she moaned. Then she cried out, "Oh...Yeah ...Kevin...I'm ...going to cum baby yeah...cumming! AAAAAAAA!" She couldn't take any more of that; she was tingling all over and in another world. She thought to herself, "Charlie is great at eating my pussy but Kevin is just as good, maybe better."

Janet's body was shaking so hard that Kevin had to hold her down on the seat or she would have fallen off. He moved up and began sucking her nipples again and then he kissed her. "Why don't you take my cock in your hands, Janet?" "I want you to see the contrast in color with your white hand around my black cock. I want you to watch how you stimulate me. Watch how my big black cock responds to your touch. And then take it in your sweet mouth, darling. This time I want you to think about how each swollen vein that you feel will bring pleasure to you when it's inside you..."

She lifted her mouth to Kevin and kissed his open mouth and she pushed her tongue into his mouth and he gently sucked on it. She lifted her mouth away from his and whispered, "You make me so hot."

She wrapped her left hand around Kevin's huge cock and she couldn't even take all of him into her hand. She was comparing the contrast in color while his hand was playing with her pussy again when she noticed her wedding ring. It was like a reality check and she looked over at Charlie. His dick was as hard as she'd ever seen it as he jacked off watching them. Kevin had seen Charlie jacking off, too. He could never understand what these white men saw in jerking off instead of fucking their woman's pussy. There was just no comparison between your hand and a tight white cunt like Janet had. But he really didn't care; he'd fuck her good for her husband.

She looked back at Kevin's huge dick and it was almost as if she'd been hypnotized. She took it into her mouth and felt the thick veins running through it standing out as she twirled her tongue over them. She took as much of him as she could into her mouth and there was still five inches she couldn't get into her mouth. She reached down and lifted his heavy balls. His testicles were heavy and the size of Ping-Pong balls, she thought to herself.

Kevin pulled her head up and licked her lips and then he placed his mouth on hers at the same time he placed the head of his cock between her labia and gently moved the blunt head from the top near her clit, taking care to directly rub her clit for several minutes, and back down mixing her juices with his pre-cum all over the head of his cock. She looked down and saw his huge cockhead glistening with their juices.

She raised her legs and bent them back making her knees come close to her swollen tits and she placed her hands under her knees to hold them up. Kevin pushed forward putting pressure on her labia's lips as he continued teasing the opening to her pussy. His head was a foot above hers as he said, "Janet watch as I put my big black dick inside your little pink pussy and fuck you like a woman like you needs to be fucked."

Janet's tummy gyrated and her breathing increased as she looked down and watched the blunt head of his huge black cock began to enter her hungry pussy. She moaned, his cock was so big and so thick and her pussy was so small. She leaned towards Kevin and whispered, "Gently," but he pushed forward slowly, pulled out a little and then pushed forward again. She felt her pussy giving way to his big black cock and she was softly panting as he kissed her open mouth. He had about six inches inside her now and he kissed her again and his tongue was deep inside her mouth and she was sucking on it and then he pushed a couple inches deeper inside her. She was lifting her body upwards towards him at the same time he slammed downwards and the remaining four inches banged against her cervix. She screamed..."OHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and she came long and hard, as her cunt gave way.

Once Kevin bottomed out inside Janet's pussy he felt the walls of her tight cunt holding him like a vice. She was so small and tight that he had to move slowly even if he had wanted to fuck her hard and fast, he knew that would have been difficult. He wanted Janet to really enjoy the fucking he was about to give her so that she would come back to him again and again for him to fuck her. He knew if he gave her something she'd never had before she'd make Charlie bring her back to him as often as he'd see her. She was the most beautiful white women he'd ever been with and he knew if he satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams he would make her want his cock as much as and perhaps a good deal more than her husbands. That is what made all of this as hot for him as it did for a white couple.

Kevin was fucking Janet like she'd never been fucked before in her life. He was still kissing her as he rotated his eleven-inch cock around inside her pussy, which held him like a glove. She looked up into Kevin's eyes with a look of lust and need. Kevin smiled at her and thought it was because she had a husband who didn't take care of her properly. But now she was going to be fucked and fucked properly by a big black cock. Kevin worked her good, pumping her with different speeds and depths as he moved his huge cock in and out of her body at different angles. Janet had never felt anything close to the way Kevin was fucking her. After all, she only had Charlie to use as a comparison. And Charlie wasn't anywhere near as good as Kevin.

There were times when only the big blunt head of Kevin's dick remained inside her pussy. Then he buried his dick fully inside her and she cried out as he pushed the air from her lungs. She put her hands around his back and hooked her ankles around his legs. The sounds coming from her pussy would have embarrassed her if his donkey dick inside her didn't feel so incredibly good. She tilted her head so she could look down and watch his huge black cock disappearing inside her with each thrust. She loved his enormous cock moving in and out of her as her pussy tried to hold him inside her. It felt better than anything she'd ever felt before in her life. She could feel an orgasm building, Kevin's head felt so huge inside her; she could feel the distinct ridge of the head of his cock and the thick veins on his shaft that she'd felt in her mouth when she'd sucked his cock, earlier.

Janet moaned and moaned as Kevin fucked her and fucked her and fucked her. She began to roll her head from side to side as he picked up speed now and Janet felt her orgasm starting to build somewhere deep within her and within seconds she screamed out loud. "Oh My Gosh...Oh Kevin...Oh My Gosh...Yeah...Baby...Oh Kevin...Fuck me..." Her body trembled as she came and Kevin continued fucking her, only faster. He pounded her so hard that her body shook every time his body slapped against hers. She could feel the blunt head of his huge cock bang into her uterus with each thrust and she knew he was in her deeper than any man had ever been or probably would ever be.

Kevin knocked the wind out of her every time he slammed his body into hers and she looked up at his face and saw the strain on it as he tried hard to keep from cumming. She smiled sensuously as she looked into his eyes and told him; "Do it baby! Cum in me! Fill my pussy with your cum. She wanted it badly. She wanted Kevin to cum inside her pussy. Using those words for the first time with another man, a black man gave her a thrill. She loved being nasty and bad.

Kevin was close now and knew he would cum soon. He pushed as deep into Janet's body as he could get his cock and heard the air come out of her lungs again. Her tits bounced and rocked back and forth as she held his large strong arms with her hands. Kevin looked into her beautiful face and could see the lust in her eyes.

"Cum in me," she said. Cum inside my pussy Kevin. "Cum inside my pussy Kevin. Cum in me baby! Cum in my pussy. Fill me Kevin. Let my husband jack off—you cum in my pussy!"

Janet hissed for him to fuck her and cum inside her. Kevin smiled at her as he felt his balls tighten and finally he arched his back and let out a loud groan as he thrust his cock deep into her cunt until the head slammed into her uterus and he groaned as she felt his cock become harder and thicker deep inside her pussy and he held it there as began to pump shot after shot of his fertile seed deep into her pink cunt. "Oh, Baby...Here it comes. Take it..." Moments later she felt his hot seed splashing against her uterus as Kevin's semen bathed her womb with his hot cum. Janet had never felt a man cum inside her like that before in her life and it excited her. Kevin kept her legs pinned back and he continued fucking her. His eyes were closed and he smiled in pure pleasure. His huge cock was as hard as it had been before he came and she was in a state of ecstasy as she felt the convulsions somewhere deep within her. She knew that she was going to cum again on his huge dick. She couldn't help it. She came violently as her pussy milked his enormous penis. She watched Kevin's face as he let out another cry. "Oh...Baby...here it comes again...inside your sweet pussy..." She felt the second wave of his cum shooting deep inside her pussy. Kevin was shaking as he emptied his second load inside her pussy. She came at the same time and her entire body quivered as she came. "Ohh...Yeah...That's it...that's it...Kevin"...She felt...his... hot...cum. splashing against her uterus.

Then Kevin began to fuck her as hard as he could. His cum inside her vagina and coating his penis allowed him to fuck her easily now since she was slick with his semen. Janet had felt the wetness of his cum as he pumped it into her and she cried out in her lust. She arched her back and wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Kevin's body as she rode under him hanging onto him as she began screaming at the top of her voice. "Oh yes! Fuck Kevin, your cum is so hot and it's filling me. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh baby! Yes! Yes!"

They were both bouncing off the car seat and Janet shook her head from side to side as her eyes rolled back in her head. Kevin held her by her ankles and began to fuck her again. He knew he would last twice as long this time and he would make Janet's little pussy red and sore and he'd given her multiple orgasms in front of her husband. Yes, she would come back, she loved it and she would want more of his dick as he skewered her again and again. He pulled out of her until only the blunt head was inside her pussy and then he drove forwards and she received the remaining ten inches of his eleven-inch cock. He did this three times and she was moaning as she began cumming on his black cock again. She couldn't help it and she knew it as she begged him to stop as she thought she wanted him fucking his black cock into her forever. "Kevin, you'll have to stop my body can't take anymore," she implored. In the very next moment she said, "Oh fuck me, fuck me! I'm cumming again!"

Janet was exhausted when Kevin finally lifted his body off of hers. She looked over at Charlie and he shot a load of sperm across the front seat hitting her in her left thigh. He smiled and said, "Sorry sweetheart that was the hottest thing he'd ever seen in my life. He'd cum three times." She looked at the console between the front seats and it was cover with his cum. She looked at the console and then at husband disgustedly; that was repulsive.

She didn't even bother to put her dress on as Kevin's cum slowly leaked out of widely stretched pussy. She just slipped her coat back on and they talked to Kevin briefly as they drove him to his car. Before he got out he kissed he and their tongues were in each other's mouths. She felt another stirring between her thighs. He asked her for her telephone number and she took her business card out of her purse and wrote her cell number on the back for him. They didn't know it that night, but their evening with Kevin would reshape their marriage and their lives in the future.

Part IV

They were both lost in their thoughts that Saturday night as Charlie hurriedly drove home. He told her, "How proud of her he was and how fantastic their evening had been." He went on, "When they got home he was going to lick Kevin's cum out of her pussy." Her body was still quivering from the fantastic sex she had enjoyed and every nerve in her body seemed to be palpitating. Kevin was a total stranger and he'd given her what she'd wanted and needed all her life. Janet loved every bit of her experience with him and she didn't want it to end. She clamped her thighs tightly against each other even as her rock hard nipples pressed against the warm lining of her expensive coat. Her feelings were rapidly changing; they had changed. She knew she wanted a big black cock, maybe several big black cocks inside her pussy, but she didn't say anything to Charlie.

Charlie pulled the Yukon into their driveway and unlocked the front door before opening her car door. It was bitterly cold outside and she couldn't wait to get inside. He shut the front door behind them and drew her to him and kissed her passionately. They went straight into the bedroom and Charlie pulled her coat off as she lay back upon their bed and he fastened his mouth to her pussy as he began to lick and suck Kevin's semen out of her. He didn't even bother to get out of his clothing as he positioned her upon his face so the semen in her pussy would drain into his mouth. He skillfully teased her enlarged clit and her orgasms were intense as she thought of Kevin. This time he didn't have to tell her to fantasize about someone other than him. She couldn't forget upon the intensely pleasurable feelings she'd enjoyed cumming on Kevin's oversized black cock.

Charlie and Janet had continued to hone their scuba diving skills and now they were Divemasters. They left for Mexico on Sunday morning, the following day, on a diving vacation they had planned months earlier. They were going to Cozumel, one of the premier diving destinations in the world. They had enjoyed staying at La Ceiba, an historic Mexican hotel on the Caribbean next to the international pier until it became a timeshare resort. Today they were across the street at Casa del Mar, which is a nice resort quite similar to La Ceiba. In Mexico they enjoyed two tank dives in the morning and a one-tank dive in the afternoon or they lay out on the beach. Most of the time they preferred to do the latter. The thoughts of Kevin were still predominant in both of their minds, Janet thought. She knew they sure were in hers. She was shocked at how much she'd enjoyed having sex with him in spite of the fact that she'd told her husband, "It would never happen."

On Monday morning they dived Palancar Caves, a fantastic dive site at the southern end of the island that goes to one hundred and thirty feet, the maximum depth for recreational divers. The Palancar caves are particularly interesting. They'd seen spotted eagle rays, a huge grouper along with other large pelagic animals, giant barracudas, moray eels, yellow tails and schools of sergeant majors looking for food. There had been several reefs teeming with lobsters that ranged between three and four feet in length. In short, they had a fantastic dive.

Diving always makes you hungry and they were having lunch at Ernesto's, one of their favorite eating spots in Cozumel, when Janet looked at Charlie and said, "Sweetheart, from now on whenever we have sex, you'll swallow your cum. If we're in a "69" when you cum I'll save your semen for you in my mouth. Then, after you've made me cum, I'll kiss you and deposit your semen in your mouth and you'll swallow it. If we're fucking and you cum inside me, you'll lay on the bed and I'll sit on your face or straddle your face and you'll open your mouth and suck and lick your cum out of my pussy. In the unlikely event I'm with another man and I suck him off or he cums inside me the same rules apply. There will be no exceptions. Do you understand?"

Poor Charlie was at such a loss! She knew she'd caught him off guard! Here they'd been married over five years and after one night of her being fucked by another man, who both of us had loved, she'd just told him from this point going forward he'd eat his cum or any other man's cum for that matter that she had sex with. He was at a loss for words. She had to repeat herself followed by, "Understand?" He looked at her in surprise and shifted his position in his chair. She immediately spotted the huge bulge in the crotch of his jean as he managed to weakly reply, "Yes." She was surprised both at his erection and at how quickly he'd acquiesced to her demand. It didn't brains to see he'd become sexually excited by what she'd said. Still, she'd expected more of a fight out of him. She had been prepared to push it because she knew she would win. She understood their marriage had changed forever as a result of her one off with Kevin. She felt a sense of empowerment as a sexual being in some way she didn't fully understand, at least, not quite yet. She felt a profound sense of her sexuality along with a sense of freedom and liberation that she didn't understand, either. She was at a loss as to what this 'liberation' entailed, but even then she knew going forward she'd exercise the dominant role within their marriage. She loved her husband dearly and she knew he loved her and they were totally happy. But, they'd decided to take things to the next level and she loved the way it had turned out and how she felt. She had a sense of self-confidence and sexual liberation, which she'd never had before. She understood she was free to enjoy sex with other men and her husband would agree with her new lifestyle. He didn't have a choice.

Charlie had a confused look on his face as he looked at her and asked, "Why should I swallow my cum?" She smiled at him and replied as if explaining something to a child, "Because, Sweetheart, I told you that you would. That should be enough of an explanation for you after the other night. You're a cum slut and you've always wanted to swallow your cum, you just didn't know it. I've decided I want you to swallow your cum and that should be good enough for you. You've been on my case about watching me with other men for several years. Now, I want a little something back. You are going to swallow more cum than you've ever dreamed of swallowing." Since he'd never dreamed of swallowing his cum he still had a confused look on his handsome face.

They were in Cozumel for two weeks and before they flew home and Charlie had swallowed his cum every night. And he'd eagerly eaten his cum out of Janet's pussy on five separate occasions. She watched him as he kissed her that first night, almost reluctantly, as she'd flooded his mouth with his warm semen. She smiled at him approvingly as he swallowed it and even licked up a drop on his lower lip until their last evening when he waited patiently as she drooled a long string of his semen into his open mouth.

2small4her
2small4her
280 Followers