Janet Fucks Norm's Black Friend

Story Info
She gives in & pleases one of Norm's pals.
1.3k words
4.08
408.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers

Ray worked with Norm(my husband) side-by-side for a few years. During those years I had gotten to know him quite well. He was handsome, chocolate brown, with a muscular physique. When Norm told me that Ray once claimed to have a 10" cock, I knew I had to somehow confirm it. Norm knew I would let him give me to Ray, because of the fantasies that we enjoyed in bed, at Ray's expense.

But, the proper time never presented itself, until their company decided to send them to Detroit for a seminar/conference. They were to share a room and when my husband asked if I'd like to come along, I jumped at the chance. The night before we left, we invited Ray to stay over, making the excuse that we lived 30 minutes closer to the airport and we had an early flight. Really we had planned for me to seduce him that night, so that in Detroit all of the ice would be broken in what I knew would turn into a multiple day orgy, with me as the only woman. On the eve of our trip, we had lots of wine and sat for quite a while in our spa.

Eventually, we had removed our clothes, and that was the first time that I knew he must be as big as he said. Limp, he was at least 6 to 8 inches. Like that, it was only an inch or so smaller than Norm's full erection. I had to see it hard and soon! So I began to play with Mack, kissing him and running my hands under the water to feel his hard-on. When he, in turn, began to message my tit's, I started moaning and whimpering in the way that I know turns men on. Then, Norm said," we shouldn't do this in front of our guest unless we include him." Ray's eyes lit up when I turned to him and said, "then let's include him" as I moved over and sat next to him. Then I reached under the water to find what I had dreamed of so many times.

His cock was so fat that my little hand would not completely surround it. "Oh, Fuck your big, Ray. I've never been with a man of your size before." Then I whispered into his ear, "I want to make love to your beautiful big black cock, until we get back home, or we wear each other out. Whichever comes first. Norm and I have already discussed it and if you want me, I'm yours for the full trip."

As I began stroking his big hard cock with both hands I said, "Well, do you want me"? Tell me you want me. Please baby." Ray grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap and we began sucking each other's tongues and feeling each other up. My nipples were like little rocks when he started tweaking them between his big fingers. The sight of his big black hands on my white tits was magnificent and it made me grind my wet pussy on his cock.

Then he broke our kiss and said "Yeah, Janet, I want to fuck you, I want to stick my black cock in your white pussy and fuck you." And if Norm is okay with it, I'm going to fuck you every waking minute for the next four days. Does that sound good, baby? Do you think you can handle my big black cock for that long?"

"Oh yeah lover, let's start right now" I begged, knowing it was what Norm wanted too. I then stood up in front of him so that he could see my shapely body. I squeezed my tit's and let the nipples stick out between my fingers, turned and deeply kissed Norm knowing that it would afford Ray with a perfect view of my wet, juicy, pussy and then got out of the spa and said, "the last one to the bedroom doesn't get to have me tonight." I could see that Norm let Ray come to me first, because he knew that I really only wanted to get a good start on our short sexual relationship with one of his best friends. A big handsome black man. Fuck, this was going to be fun.

Once in the bedroom, I knew that I just had to have his first cum load in my hungry mouth. While Norm watched from the chair in the corner of the room, I knelt in front of Ray, and told him " I've been wanting to do this for years. Now I'm going to make up for lost time. I want you to fuck my mouth." As I stared up into his eyes, I held the big black cock and began to kiss it all over and lavishly wet it with my saliva, allowing some to dribble down the long shaft. I then proceeded to noisily and sloppily give Ray the best blowjob I could. I twisted my mouth around it, groaned on it, and bobbed my head up and down as far as I could while squeezing the shaft with both hands. He grabbed me by the hair with both hands and I suddenly, truly, wished I could take it down my throat.

With Ray, I saw my chance to see just how much I could take. Ray and Norm watched as I kept taking his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth each time I went back down on him. When the head hit the entrance to my throat, I probably had at least five inches of him in my mouth. As I went down on his cock again I took a deep breath and didn't stop this time. The men must have heard me gag, but I kept trying to swallow more. Norm grabbed my head and held it still as Ray raised his hips. He felt the head of his cock suddenly push past my tonsils.

I thought at that moment the sight of Norm's nasty, slut, white wife with his black friends, black cock all the way in her mouth, and the fact that my throat was so hot and tight, that I knew he couldn't last any longer. And I was glad since I couldn't breath. I was right. Ray started to cum. I choked and gagged violently, then quickly raised my head up and off of Ray's cock when Norm let my head go. Ray was shooting load after load of cum. I knew the first one went straight into my throat. That's the one I was coughing up now. I fought the urge to back away. Holding my hair off my face with both hands, I closed her eyes and kept my mouth open above Ray's cock. I let his cum squirt all over my face. Ray couldn't believe how much cum he was shooting. Neither could I. I stuck my tongue out to receive the next spurt, when a camera flash went off. Norm was staying busy, obviously.

"OOOO! YES! I love it! Come on baby. Shoot! More! Hose me! On my face baby! On my FACE! DO IT! AAAHHH FFFUUUCK! YES! CUM BABY! CUMMMMMMM!," I screamed in the midst of my own climax. My face was splattered with fresh blotches of cum. A large stream of it was overflowing from my filled mouth. There was one thick strand of sperm vulgarly stretching from my tongue to Ray's shiny black cock head. Both my hands and his cock were covered with the gooey cum, but I still held the base firmly.

When his last spurt oozed out and I calmed down a bit, Mac let his cock slip out of my mouth and told me that he wanted to fuck me now, which I quickly agreed too. The rest of the trip was spent fucking and sucking Ray and we all loved every moment, Ray spends a lot of time with us now!

Janet51
Janet51
251 Followers