Janet Moore Ch. 01

Story Info
Janet helps out with her husband's creditors.
4.8k words
4.57
203.5k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,189 Followers

Janet Moore stared at the man in shock. She tried to remember his name, Ben Pierce she thought it had been but she wasn't sure of anything right now. The man sitting beside Ben smiled at her. His name was jack Dumont. His black eyes burned into hers.

Her husband had taken out a huge loan with this man, and she had just learned how much Rob had signed away. He had agreed to have the whole amount -- eighty thousand dollars -- paid back by today. Janet knew there was no way they could do that. They had little over two thousand in the bank. Until Rob got paid for this first contract, they were as good as broke.

The contract had stated clearly that if the whole amount was not paid there would be a charge of fifteen percent interest per month.

She had come to Jack Dumont's place of business -- it had turned out to be his house -- to meet with him and plead for herself and her husband. Ben Pierce had been there, which she did not expect. Dumont told her Pierce was a major partner in the bank. He told her they had been going over the loan papers, and that it did not look good.

And then Ben Pierce had said in his soft voice. "Tell you what, dear. Strip for us, and we'll extend the loan another month. Maybe by then you're husband will have gotten paid for this first contract."

"Excuse me?" Janet said, dumfounded. She was a pretty girl. A lot of times she forgot just how pretty she was. She had on a blazer today, and a skirt that ended several inches above her knees. Her face was slightly angular, with a fine jawbone and a straight, delicate nose. Her wide, blue eyes seemed constantly surprised. She had her hair cut rather short, in a bob. Her lips were a perfect rosebud, plump and inviting.

Her fine neck flowed smoothly down to slim shoulders and a fine boned chest. Upon her chest sat her perfect, natural titties. They were just a bit smaller than coconuts, and quite firm. They sat on her chest with just a hint of sag, her thick nipples tilted slightly upwards. Of course, she always wore a bra.

Her narrow waist flowed into lush, wide hips and a round ass that begged for attention.

Ben Pierce got up from where he sat. Janet looked out of the corner of her eye at Eric. She had known him from high school. He was now Dumont's bodyguard. He was a hulking black man, with huge arms and shoulders. She had been a cheerleader when he was the quarterback. For some reason, she still trusted him.

She did not trust Pierce. He eyed her hungrily. The jacket did a good job of concealing her impressive bust, but even through the jacket he could tell she had an excellent set of knockers. "You heard me," he finally replied, standing beside her now. Janet looked at him, then twisted away as he reached up and toyed with the top button on her jacket. His other arm slipped about her waist.

"Let us see these natural titties of yours, babe. Your husband is always bragging about them, you know. It's his fault your in this fix now. If he hadn't told me what great boobs you have, I wouldn't even be asking to see them."

Janet pouted prettily. She looked again at Jack Dumont. His eyes stared right back at her. She felt Pierce fooling with the button to her jacket again, and looked down to realize he had actually undone the first button. Ever buttoned all the way up, the jacket left a bit of her chest exposed. With even the first button open, Janet realized she was showing a nice amount of cleavage.

"Jim, please," she gasped, and twisted away from him.

"Make up your mind, Ms. Moore," Dumont snapped, and then walked away from her towards the house.

"It's just a harmless little striptease," Pierce said, taking her arm and leading her into the house after Dumont. Janet looked over her shoulder, and was glad to see Eric following them.

She hadn't even said she would do it, but he was leading her into a large living room. Dumont was already on the couch, and there was a huge bearskin rug in the middle of the floor.

Pierce left her standing in the middle of the floor, and sat at the other end of the couch.

"Um, I'm not sure," she began, and then started again, "All I have to do is strip and you'll extend it for another month, right?"

"That's right babe," Ben Pierce said. His eyes bored into hers until she looked away. She glanced at Eric. He had taken off his jacket -- all he had on was a tight t-shirt and black slacks. She realized she could see a large bulge in the slacks, and glanced away, blushing.

God, she could not believe this was happening. They were supposed to be high-class people, but here she was stripping for her husband's bankers so they did not take her home!

Janet slowly raised her arms, and slipped the next button open, and then the next. She paused there, looking back and forth between the two men on the couch. Her jacket had opened further, and her frilly bra was now visible. Her soft tit flesh pushed against the cups, over flowing them, looking like they would fall out if she bent over to far.

She found herself staring at Piece's crotch -- Eric looked like he was well hung, but the bulge in Piece's lap was huge.

"I think she needs some help, Eric. Why don't you help her?" Pierce said suddenly, reaching down and rubbing the large lump in his pants.

Janet jerked her eyes away, blushing furiously.

She did not see Dumont nod to Eric, and did not even notice him moving until he was standing right behind her. She had just slipped the next button open -- there were only two more to go -- she felt his big hands lightly touching her hips. Then his breath was against her throat. "Don't worry, Janet," he whispered against her throat. His thick, sensuous lips and his hot breath made a soft shiver go through Janet's slight 5'3" frame. She felt his hard body pressing against hers, and then drew in a sharp breath when she felt something even harder pushing against her soft, plush ass.

"I'll just help you undo these last buttons, babe, and then I'll go back over there."

"Thank you for not taking advantage of me, Eric," she said. "Ohnnn, maybe you shouldn't do that!" she gasped as his mouth opened on the silky skin of her throat. As he sucked and licked at the burning skin on her neck, his hands found the lush curve of her hips, pulling the fine curve of her ass back against his crotch.

Janet's legs trembled at the feel of the big dick pushing into her ass. She could not believe how large it felt. Her husband had a nice cock, about eight inches. She had thought all cocks must be the same size -- her husband was the only man she had ever slept with.

She felt his hands moving around her. They traced her belly and her ribs, and then nudged her hands out of the way and unfastened the last two buttons of the jacket. His hands slid upwards, pulling her jacket aside. "Do you mind if I feel these titties up for a second?" Eric asked. Before Janet could say anything, his big hot hands were cupping both of her large breasts.

Janet blew out a deep, hissing breath. "Uhhnnn, Eric, please! I just want to strip and get this over with!"

"You teased me enough back in high school you bitch," Eric whispered into her ear as he began kneading her sensitive knockers through the thin silk bra. "Now its my turn!"

Janet blew out a deep breath as Eric's fingers caressed and kneaded her firm flesh. His hands felt to hot, and she was uncomfortably aware of how stiff her nipples were, and the fact that she had her back arched, and was pressing the soft roll of her ass back against his raging cock.

"Ohn, Mr. Dumont, please, you said I just had to strip!"

"Yeah, that's right, strip for us!" Pierce said, and laughed. Eric stopped mauling her titties, and then he was peeling the jacket from her slim shoulders. Janet covered her heaving knockers with her arms. She felt Eric's hands on her back. Then his fingers were at the edge of her skirt. They were behind her. She felt him unfasten the button, and then let out a gasp as he jerked the zipper at the back of the skirt down.

"Uhnn!" she said softly, and blushed all over again when he peeled the skirt over her lush hips.

It fell to the floor in a puddle around her delicate feet. Ben Pierce and Jack Dumont stared at her with intense, quiet eyes that frightened her more than catcalls could have done.

She was perfect. The small panties she had on cradled her pussy, and the thigh high stockings she wore showed off her thighs perfectly, just the right amount of muscle in the slimness.

Almost all of her ass was exposed, a fact she became aware of when Eric's big hands slipped to her ass. He cupped one firm, lush cheek in each hand and began kneading the soft moons until he heard a small gasp from woman in front of him. He turned her, still not believing what luck led her to this house today. He glanced at Jack and Ben sitting on the couch. They were both grinning widely.

He took her small hand in his huge one as he turned her, and guided it smoothly till her palm was pressed against his manhood. Janet's mouth gaped open as she felt the stiff shaft through the thin trousers.

"Eric!" her soft blue eyes stared into his. He rubbed her hand against the fat shaft, and he felt her try in vain to move her hand away. "Eric, please, you can't make me do this!" she said through clenched teeth, trying to speak softly enough that the men on the couch would not hear her.

"Tell you what, Ms. Moore. Kiss me, and I'll let you go." His right hand was rubbing her naked back, making shivers shoot through her body. God, his dick felt huge beneath her sweaty hand!

She shot a glance at Pierce and Dumont. "Eric, they're just sitting there!"

"It don't matter, babe," Eric said. His hand was insistent, forcing hers to rub up and down his shaft. Janet could not help but curl her fingers around the fat piece of meat. She tilted her head up to say something else to him, but then his lips were against hers.

She gasped in surprise, and his tongue slid into her opened mouth. Janet tried to back away, but the hand that had been on her back was now holding her tight against Eric's hard body. She could feel her large breasts flattened against his chest, could feel his cock jerking under her hand.

He bent back down, and sealed his lips to hers again. Well, she had to do it to get out of this, she told herself, and tentatively opened her mouth wider to his probing tongue.

He began frenching her hotly. His tongue tasted of mint and coffee. She curled her own tongue around his, and could not help but squeeze his fat dick a bit harder. She could feel it excellently through the loose trousers he had on, and began rubbing it harder.

Janet did not realize he had let go of her hand till his left hand slipped up and began mauling her breasts again. His other hand trailed downward, till he was squeezing and kneading both her ass and her firm, shuddering tits.

Janet tore her mouth from his somehow, and tried to ignore the fact that she was jerking him off through his pants. "Eric, I . . ." she could not speak. His hand continued to work on her firm breast, his fingers alternating between hard and insistent, squeezing and pinching her flushed flesh, and soft caresses that had her wanting more of the hard.

Janet tried to control her breathing. She tried to shake her head, tried to figure out how long she had been standing there with her mouth hanging open as he fondled her bosom.

Her tits felt tight, and her nipples had grown even larger and harder. "Eric, please, I . . . OHHnnnnn, no, wait, Eric, you shouldn't -- OHHHHHNNNN, MY, uhhhnnnnnmmmm!"

He had pulled her bra cup down far enough to expose her stiff nipple. He sank down and captured the turgid bud between his teeth. She moaned louder when he flicked his tongue over her stiff nipple, and then he was sucking as much of her firm tit tip into his hot, wet mouth as he could.

Janet thought her eyes were going to roll back in her head. She knew she not be letting this happen, but her big bouncy breasts had always been very sensitive. The feel of the man's hot mouth engulfing her was ecstasy in the extreme. She was not aware of what his left hand was doing until she moved her hand one time, and instead of feeling his stiff shaft through his trousers she felt it's rock like hardness naked against her palm.

'He's undone his pants!' she had time to think. Before she could get any further, she wrapped her long, slim fingers around the thick length of his manhood. "Ohhn, god, please!" she gasped and finally managed to pull away from him. She stumbled a step, and then was in the middle of the bearskin rug.

Eric slipped back around her, and she found herself staring into Pierce and Dumont's eyes. "That's it, right? I did what you wanted," she said in a shaking voice. She was to rattled to even realize that one of her breasts was hanging out of her small silk bra. Her hair was tousled, and she had a wild look in her blue eyes.

"You need to finish," Dumont said, and then said to Eric, "Why don't you help her with her bra and panties, Eric?"

Janet glanced behind her, and quickly looked back around when she saw that Eric had stripped. His body was perfect, slabs of muscle under smooth, supple chocolate skin. She felt his fingers dancing along her back, and shook her head. She felt something against her back, felt him shift and move a bit closer. Then he was standing against her, and she swallowed as she felt the whole fat length of his stiff cock against her firm, jutting asscheeks.

As he hooked his fingers in the thin straps of the bra and pushed it off of her shoulders, he shifted so that his fat, stiff dick was pressed right against the crack of her ass. He wanted to fuck this bitch sooo bad, and it was obvious to him that she wanted it as much as he did, even if she didn't know it at first. She was standing there, trying to act innocent as he peeled the bra down and ground his stiff schlong into her ass.

He reached around and she didn't protest until his fingers were at the catch of the bra.

Her breasts were already almost all the way exposed because he had pulled the straps so far down off her shoulders. "Eric, please, I am . . . I can do that!" she said.

"Alright," he whispered against her throat. He moved his hands out of the way. She felt his powerful, thick cock flex against her asscheeks, and slowly unfastened the bra, blushing brightly. She felt Eric's hands immediately slide upwards, and then he was cupping both of her firm, full titmounds in his hands. He lifted the large globes slightly and began kneading them gently, paying special attention to her stubby, thick nipples.

Janet Moore moaned softly. She could not stop herself from arching her back, pushing her proud bosom into greater prominence for the man. She should be struggling, she knew she should! She rolled her ass a bit harder against the stiff cock. It felt huge pressed up against her!

Then he was turning her slightly. Before she could do anything his lips were sealed with hers. His tongue delved into her mouth easily now, familiar, moving, probing, flicking till she could not help but parry at it with her own small agile tongue and suck softly. His hand found her breast again, and she moaned hotly into his mouth and somehow broke away from him.

He gripped her arms, and slid his hands to her shoulders. When he pressed strongly on her shoulders she collapsed to her knees. What did he think he was going to do? Janet thought to herself. She automatically reached up with her hands and gripped his thighs. His stiff dick was pointed right at her face.

He leaned forward and the fat leaking cock crown rubbed against her cheek. She tried to turn her head away but his other hand was suddenly gripping her hair, stopping her from moving her head.

He gripped his penis with his other hand, and guided it till it was rubbing his clear precum on her pouty, bee stung lips. Her pink lipstick smeared off on his dark cock crown.

She looked up at him, her blue eyes appealing as he pressed harder against her lips. She felt the spongy flesh against her teeth, and opened her mouth to protest -- or so she thought. He felt her warm breath, and leaned further into her. Her jaws slid apart as his fat knob pushed between her even white teeth, forming her full lips in a perfect O.

Janet blinked as she looked up at Eric. He was grinning down at her, his handsome face beaming in delight as he fed another inch of his cockmeat into her unwilling mouth. "No teeth, Janet," he admonished gently when he felt her teeth graze his thick staff.

She wanted to tell him to go to hell. The feel of the spongy knob and the hard shaft resting against her tongue was making her dizzy. With some effort, she forced her jaws a bit further apart. She was breathing heavily through her nose now, and she blinked at him again when he leaned forward a bit more. His fat head was almost at the back of her throat now, and she had folded her lush lips over her teeth so she could rest them against his organ.

He pulled out slightly, and then rocked back forward. "Yeah, that feels great, Janet," Eric said in a ragged voice. She was taking about half his ten inch dick into her mouth at one time now. The next time he leaned forward he pulled slightly on her hair, and six inches sank into her mouth. He smiled as she folded her lips over her teeth and applied pressure to his cock as it slid back out of her mouth. He felt her swallow also, and felt her small tongue curl around his knob before he plunged his boner back into her wet, warm mouth.

The next time he moved forward, he pulled her head towards him even more than the last time. Janet gagged, and then breathed quickly as he pulled away. Then he was pushing forward once more, and this time before she had time to gag his knob slipped past the tight confines of her throat.

"Nnnnnnn, ummmmnnnnnnnn!" she moaned as he stayed there. His fat cock throbbed in her throat, and as he slowly drew it out she once again felt as though she were going to gag, but she never did. She looked up at him again. This time he did not lean forward at all, he just slowly pulled her head towards him. His shaft disappeared into her mouth again, her full lips folded over his manhood, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked slightly on the stiff shaft, then her eyes going wide and drooping closed as he once again forced his fat boner into her throat.

Eight inches of cock were buried in the woman's throat. She breathed heavily through her nose again as Eric's hands set a languorous motion, moving her head up and down so that she was fucking her own mouth onto the fat penis.

She wasn't sure when she became aware of the fact that he was not even forcing her anymore. His hands rested loosely on the back of her head but she still moved with the slow rhythm he had set. She backed up until just the fat knob was in the ring of her lips. She sucked at the bulbous knob, felt sweet precum leaking onto her tongue.

Janet knew she should stop sucking on the fat cockhead. She slowly dipped her head forward, sucking his rod into her mouth. It snugged against the back of her throat and she forced herself forward so that the stiff, long shaft sank into her throat.

Janet felt hands on her then. They touched lightly, gliding over her back, and ribs, and then each of her breasts was scooped up. She knew that hands were from two different men. Her right breast was being played with gently, the fingers stroking her round globe and then lightly flicking her stiff, pointy nipple.

The hand on her left breast was much rougher. Pierce smiled as he lifted the woman's large, firm tittie. His long fingers began squeezing the mound strongly, and he heard a soft moan of protest come from the woman as she sucked on the Erik's cock.

She pulled her mouth away and looked into Piece's eyes as he continued to milk her shuddering breast.

chunkyd1
chunkyd1
1,189 Followers
12