Janeway and 7 of 9 Ch. 4

Story Info
Janeway and 7 find out about their baby.
2.5k words
4.33
47.6k
2
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janeway helps 7 of 9 Chapter:4

Whose baby is it?

Janeway shifted in her seat, trying to hide the accelerated bump showing now under her uniform. She knew the rumours circulating around the crew as to whose baby it was, most were guessing the baby was Chakotay's, the ships first officer. No one knew, yet, that it was either 7's or Kim's. Still, this was probably going to be the hardest moment of her life.

"Chakotay, you have the bridge. I'll be in sickbay" Janeway said standing, walking past Kim's post, trying to block out the images of his body pinning her down, his tanned cock violently penetrating her cunt until he had ejaculated into her. Janeway could still feel Kim's hands pinching her nipples, twisting them in his fingers.

As the turbo-lift moved down the shaft, Janeway felt herself shifting in her uniform, the feeling of a shit rubbing against her cheeks. She wished she had gone this morning instead of waiting until she went off shift. Before 7, she had been the model Starfleet captain, now she was a lesbian fucker, screwing not only 7 but Kim as well, and secretly enjoying the feeling of shitting herself, the total loss of control.

Janeway walked down the corridor, finding herself staring at a female Lieutenant walking past her. She was red headed, slightly younger than Janeway herself, but still mature. Had a nice body, and a fine set of tits, not to dissimilar to 7's body. As Janeway passed, she was certain she could feel the Lieutenant's eyes checking her ass out. Janeway deliberately shifted her ass cheeks in her uniform, before turning and walking into sickbay.

"Captain, I have the DNA scan result. I, think, you should take a seat" The doctor said walking out of his office.

Janeway nodded and sat on the bio-bed, rubbing her bump, wondering whose child she was carrying, and which would be better. She could mother 7's baby,7 wouldn't complain if no one knew it was their child. But could she father Kim's baby, forced to reveal to the entire crew that he had fucked her up?

The doctor swung a monitor around to show the captain.

"The baby you are carrying has half of your DNA sequences. And half of 7 of 9's DNA sequences. It appears that the modifications I made to 7's injectors to implant human sperm, instead of Borg nano-probes worked. Congratulations, would you like to know the sex of the baby?" the doctor revealed, trying to suppress a grin as he thought about the two women he had most admired having lesbian sex. Part of his sexuality and human mating sub-routines had meant the thought of human reproduction had excited more than it should.

"What's the sex of the baby?" Janeway asked, realising her open uniform jacket had exposed her bump under her grey work shirt.

"It's a girl" the doctor said smiling. Janeway looked over the shoulder, surprised to see 7 standing in the doorway to the doctor's office, a large smile on her face. Janeway remembered the look of horror on 7's face when she saw Kim ejaculate in Janeway's cunt. Clearly 7 wanted to have a child with the captain, and now Janeway was carrying 7's little girl. They would be great mothers.

7 walked over smiling, taking hold of Janeway's head and planting small kisses onto Janeway's waiting lips. The doctor stepped back discretely, smiling to himself as he just won 10 days on the holo-deck, thanks to a long shot bet that Janeway was a lesbian carrying a child from a crew members donated semen.

7's kisses grew more passionate, until she released Janeway's head, giving Janeway two more light kisses on the lips. 7 crouched, and rolled the captain's grey shirt up, holding Janeway's belly, kissing the centre of the captain's stomach where her child was now growing. Her hands found the waistband of Janeway's uniform trousers, her fingers moving inside, holding Janeway's ass cheeks as she continued to kiss the captain's belly.

Janeway felt relaxed for the first time in days, resigned to the fact that she was carrying her lover's child in her womb, and that this most destructive secret was coming out. More so when Chakotay felt that moment was right to enter sickbay, stunned at the sight before him.

Janeway, his commanding officer and very close friend sat on the bio-bed, 7's hands gripping the captain's tense butt cheeks, her mouth kissing Janeway's naked belly. Janeway sat open mouthed, unable to offer any explanation for this position that he might accept. Borg, kissing, relaxation techniques perhaps?, no, Chakotay wouldn't buy such a thing.

Chakotay smiled, walking forward extending his hand.

"Congratulations. I was wondering myself who had got you pregnant, and at such a developed rate. I had my suspicions it might be you 7" Chakotay said, patting her captain on the back, noticing from the corner of his eye 7's hand pulling Janeway's underclothes forward, Janeway's ass crack exposed to the air. Many times when the captain had walked away he had fantasised about fucking her up her tight ass, hearing her squeal under his powerful cock.

"Eh, captain. I need to go see Lieutenant Torres for a while, excuse me" 7 said pulling her hands free, planting one final kiss upon Janeway's red lips, and left sickbay, leaving the captain feeling slightly awkward, and two of her close friends slightly horny, both hiding the tell tales signs of erections.

7 walked into main engineering, grateful that she was going to be a mother to a child. She saw Torres alone on the top level running a core diagnostic, and walked onto the lift cart, rising to the top, and disabling the lift controls. No one was going to interrupt them if she had her way.

Torres turned when she saw 7 coming, smiled, but was unprepared when 7 gripped the engineer's arms and pinned her against the diagnostic console, staring viciously at the half-klingon / half-human engineer. Torres looked for a way out of this bind, stopping for a second seeing something in 7's eyes she had only seen once before, lying naked on the observation room table after she had been fucked by Janeway. Lust, pure lust and sexual delight, in the former drone's eyes.

"Harry told me what the captain did for him, pretending to be his mother. And how sad you were after" Torres stirred, noticing that lust turning into anger.

"Janeway's going to be a good mother to his baby" Torres continued, knowing 7 could probably kill her, but grateful for this opportunity to insult 7 who had proved to be such an annoyance when she had first come aboard. 7 smiled, an action that alarmed Torres more than she liked to admit.

"It's not Kim's baby, it's mine. We're going to be fine mothers to our little daughter. Kim's tiny contribution did nothing but moisten her pussy for my fist" 7 said roughly, leaning close to Torres face.

"I'm going to tell everyone, she'll be ruined" Torres spat back, wishing 7's palms were not pressing against her breasts. While Janeway herself in that used position had not really turned her on, 7's naked body on heat lying on the table had moistened her pussy so much. She hated 7 holding her like this, but wanted her more than ever.

"Fine, tell them. We're going public anyway, everyone will know what a jealous woman you are" 7 said threateningly, turning and walking towards the lift. Torres laughed, provoking 7 to turn, walk back and punch Torres to the deck, the Klingon reverting to her heritage, her muscular vagina tensing at this provocative move from the former Borg Drone. 7, noticing heat intensity around Torres crotch stopped, realising that one punch had turned this woman on more than Paris ever had.

Torres, noticing the hesitation, jumped up and pinned 7 against the bulk head, her Klingon strength fingers digging into 7's grey jumpsuit, tearing it apart, material ripping around her breasts, dropping out. Torres took one and bit done on 7's nipple, feeling the brown flesh between her sharp teeth, twisting the soft flesh around them until she felt 7's body sliding down the bulk head onto the deck.

7 gripped Torres head and embraced her in a passionate kiss, pulling the Klingon down onto her, the two rolling on the deck as their kisses drew attention from the engineers around them. Torres pulled 7's legs apart, gripping the crotch of 7's jumpsuit and pulled the material apart, revealing a blond haired cunt, dripping pre-cum onto Torres hands. Torres pushed one of her fingers into 7's cunt, rubbing the Borg Drone's clit, 7 bending over to accommodate more of Torres hand into her body.

Torres, turning her head slightly, noticed her engineering crew staring at her in amazement, surprised at what she was doing. Ignoring them, she pulled her uniform top and shirt off, letting her breasts drop free, pressing down against 7's large tits, their stiff nipples pushing and rubbing together.

7 reached down, her Borg strength ripping the Torres trousers open from behind, her fingers digging into Torres crack, her injectors extending out and penetrating Torres from the rear, the injectors expanding and contracting, Torres, despite her pride, unable to contain the last she felt from this anal penetration.

7 reached down with her other hand and spanked Torres left ass cheek, the Klingon biting down on her bottom lip, silently grateful for this 'Punishment', no man, no one, had ever given her. She had wondered why some humans liked to be spanked, grateful that 7 was giving her first hand experience, while fulfilling another dark desire.

Torres, bucking now on 7's injectors, felt her anal ring contracting around the drones metallic injectors, almost until she snapped them as she experienced her first, lesbian, orgasm, her slimy Klingon cum oozing out through her trouser front, wetting the deck beneath her. Paris had always been amazed at how wet Torres could get when she was aroused, now 7 had the knowledge of Torres ejaculation secret.

Torres lay panting, topless, her ass exposed, on 7's body. The drone, her own uniform in shreds lay strewn about the deck, her cunt and breasts on display to not only Torres but several of the engineers who had helped remove some of 7's Borg implants, always wondering about the 'Perfection' beneath, and know having first hand knowledge.

The Klingon chief engineer began to slide down 7's willing body until the Borg Drone gripped Torres by the armpits and lifted her, until Torres straddled the drones body, looking confused at 7. She stood, pulling her shirt down, covering her tits but unable to do anything about the flaps of trousers from behind exposing her used crack to the engineers. 7 herself stood, her uniform a wreck, but caring little that many people could see her large breasts and her blond pubic hair. To her, modesty was a human weakness.

7 stepped forward, cupping Torres tit with one hand, while pushing her hand through the Klingons soft, black hair. She lent close, kissing Torres once on her lips, Torres bending her head into 7's grasp.

"I don't mind giving pleasure" 7 whispered, releasing Torres tit.

"But some things only the capt-, only Katherine can give me." 7 finished.

Torres grinned, licking 7's palm, staring longingly at those blond pubes pushing out through the rip she herself had created.

7 smiled, and walked away, her breasts swaying freely, grinning at the stunned engineers who hadn't bargained on seeing their commanding officer having lesbian sex with the object of many of their desires, 7 of 9. 7 walked out of engineering, moving back to her cargo bay first, to change her clothes, then to find the captain.

"Captain's personal log. I have received knowledge from the doctor that I am to carry 7 of 9's child, an act of passion that I do not regret for one minute. Since this news, I have not seen 7 of 9 and wonder, anxiously, whether she still holds those, deep feelings, she expressed to me"

Janeway sat in Voyager's gym, her feet dangling in the small spa. Dressed only in a dark one piece bathing suit, she felt exposed and vulnerable with the small baby she was carrying. Two ensigns, one male and one female sat close by talking, both sweating after heavy exercise.

Janeway spun around and grinned as 7 sat down beside her, dressed in an equally revealing bathing suit. Thankfully, this time, it wasn't Janeway's bathing suit 7 wore. The doctor must have had fun designing this, Janeway thought smiling. 7 bent her legs beneath her, reaching for some cream beside Janeway.

"You look tense, let me massage you" 7 said, squirting the cream onto her hand, pushing Janeway's hair clear with the other.

7 began the massage, Janeway noting how soft her touch was compared to Kim's, feeling her hands move over her skin, feeling the metallic implants 7 still have warming against the captains hot skin. Janeway moaned, dropping her head, her chin resting against her breast. 7 hesitated, and reached for the strap of the bathing suit, pushing each aside. Janeway turned, facing 7, both realising that their next actions would result in the open declaration of their relationship, beyond the doctor and the commanding officer, close friends.

Janeway reached up and pulled the straps clear, rolling the suit down over her growing breasts and stomach. 7, shaking slightly, lent forward and began to apply the cream to the captain's stomach, rubbing it softly over the bump Janeway had, applying it into the growth marks Janeway had developed from her hips, brushing the excess off onto Janeway's tits.

Janeway lent forward and removed 7's own bathing suit top, taking the cream bottle then almost dropping it as she saw the red bite marks around 7's nipples. Instantly, she knew whose teeth they belonged to, the only Klingon aboard Voyager with teeth that sharp.

"What happened?, did Torres bite you?" Janeway asked, her voice rising, not caring anymore if the two ensigns knew what they were doing, and what had apparently happened.

"No, I visited Torres in engineering. I showed her that the love between two women can be just as valid as that between a man and a woman." 7 replied quietly, taking one of Janeway's hands and pressing it against the bite marks, until Janeway began to rub the nipple.

"You fucked her?" Janeway asked, her voice quivering slightly.

"Yes, I fucked her but she didn't fuck me. And she understood that what we share is very important." 7 replied taking hold of Janeway's hand, gripping it tightly in her own.

"I love you Katherine Janeway, and, I want to be the mother to your baby. I want to be your wife. Will you marry me?" 7 asked, staring longingly into Janeway's brown eyes.

Janeway, tutor and mentor, sat topless, in front of two of her crew. Her hand was being held by her pupil, and lovers hands, the mother of her child. Could she marry 7, would this relationship be allowed, accepted, among the crew she commanded?

To Be Continued in:

Janeway helps 7 of 9 Chapter:5

The Birth and Engagement.