Jania - Favor the Second Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at her. She started to unbutton my chinos and looked up at me. I smiled at her and lay back down on her pillow. I wanted to savor this.

I felt her unzip me and then start to pull them down to my ankles. I kicked my shoes off to help her. She slipped them off I felt a little awkward as I lay there in just my boxers and socks, but the socks were the next to go. She raked her fingernails up the soles of my feet which, oddly, sent a tingle through my penis.

‘Hh, that tickles.' She looked up at me and smiled. I laid back down.

Next I felt her around my boxers and she pulled those down to my ankles too.

She crept back up the bed and went to my cock again, which, needless to say, was reaching for the sky.

I felt her breath on it as her hands grabbed it. It twitched involuntarily. Her hands were smaller and more delicate than my sisters. I felt privileged that I could make the comparison. I leaned up on my elbows and looked down at her. I didn't want to miss this.

There was a lot of precum on it and she moved her hand up and down a few times to spread it around. She ran her hands up and down it and caressed my balls, she was a lot gentler than sis, but then she wasn't as rushed.

She moved her lips close, as if to kiss it, but stopped short. It looked like she was sniffing it. Then I felt her lips on it, just resting there, on the side. I saw them open and felt the flat of her teeth press against it. I thought I might have felt her tongue flick out but I couldn't be sure.

She took her lips away and sat up a little further. She got between my legs and pulled my man closer to her. It's swollen head was right under her nose, glistening with juice.

She leant in closer and kissed it gently. That really turned me on, I thought I might black out from the pleasure. Then I saw her stick her tongue out and give it a quick lick. She licked her lips and then licked it again. The next thing I felt, her mouth was around it, sucking it, licking it.

I let out a groan and fell on the pillow. I felt my heart race. Every nerve was charged. I felt I was at maximum hardness now, probably harder than I had been in all my life. I was glad Jania had jerked me off beforehand but if this went on a second longer, I'd cum in her mouth, and I didn't want that just yet.

I grabbed either side of her head and gently lifted her away. I saw a thin, sticky stream of saliva or precum or both which was attached to her mouth down to my cock. It broke as I pulled her closer.

She laid on me fully and kissed me. I tasted the tangy saltiness of my precum as I ran my hands through her hair and down her back.

She sat up on me again and unbuttoned her jeans. She removed her hands and looked at me meaningfully. I found her zip and undid it. It revealed she was wearing white cotton panties. How wholesome, I thought.

She bent forward, taking her weight off of me, and I put my hands down her backside. I caressed her ass for a while, taking my time on those soft, tender cheeks, rubbing the cotton of her panties against her skin. It was getting pretty hot in there and she was panting now, as was I, so I slipped them down to her knees.

She did the necessary shifting to take them off and then sat bent back over me on all fours, her face close to mine.

That left just her cotton pants between me and her.

As she breathed heavily into my face, I felt her rump once more and then tried to locate her pussy. As my hand moved down her crack, I felt a hot wetness. She pressed into me and moaned. I massaged that warm, sticky, soft area and that must have really got her going. I did that for a while until she was pressing hard into my body, her breasts squeezing against mine, her butt still up in the air. I was feeling real hot too so I decided to get the show on the road.

I put my hands beneath her belly and slipped my fingers under her frilly waistband. I moved them down and felt her pubic mound. I slipped a hand further down and then had my first feel of a hot, wet, pussy. I rubbed it hard and felt a little liquid squirt out of it. Must be the female equivalent of precum, I told myself.

I slid my hands further and started to take her panties off but had to peel them away from her vagina due to the wetness. Once she had them around her ankle, she laid back down on me, and I could feel our hot spots mush together, my hardness pushing against her belly.

She wiggled her legs to shuck off her undies and then we just laid there together, kissing and caressing to the music, for what seemed like ages.

Eventually she stopped and pushed herself up. I held my breath. This was it. In a short time I would know what it was all about.

She pushed her hips away from mine and looked down at herself, as did I.

She arched herself, inwards this time, and I finally caught sight of her pussy in real life. It was pink and swollen. She put her hands on it and pushed the lips apart. I could hardly wait any longer.

I was literally twitching in expectation so I put a hand on myself to brace it. Then it happened.

With an exhalation of breath, she put her full weight down on me. I had to take another, deeper breath. I felt her tightness around it and knew that it was instantly ten times better then my best masturbation.

Again, it was like electricity. It was like she was pumping a thousand volts into me with each up and down thrust of her hips. Every muscle tensed and twitched, it was all I could do to hold on. I wasn't touching her, just gripping the sheets tightly, as if I would fall off the bed. Which I probably would. I heard both of us moaning and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out. I didn't want to come before she did, I guess I thought that might be weird, on some bizarre level, but I didn't know how much longer I could hold out.

She then started screaming as she pumped harder. I didn't know if I was hurting her or what. I heard it hurt the first time, for women.

She pressed down on me and I felt it starting. My nerves were on fire as I bucked beneath her. I grunted as I tried to hold it back but eventually I couldn't anymore.

In a glorious release of tension, I felt myself ejaculate inside her tight, virgin pussy. She stopped her quick thrusts as she pushed hard into me and grunted loudly. I felt her pussy tighten harder on my cock and some liquid, either hers or mine, I couldn't tell, squirt out between us.

She arched her back hard, pushing her jiggling breasts forward, I could tell she was cumming too. She gave a couple more hard, long thrusts and unselfconscious yells as I finished and then she slowed to a stop. She spread out on top of me and lay there panting, with me still in her. Sweat glistened on us and I could see tears in her closed eyes.

My cock was quite sensitive and twinged whenever she did. Eventually I could feel it returning to its normal size so I rolled her over and out of me.

I still held her close, though, and ran my hands up and down that slick body which had given me so much pleasure. She had her eyes closed and I thought she might be asleep but decided she must just be resting.

We stayed like that for what was probably only five minutes and eventually she turned to me.

‘That was amazing.'

‘You were incredible.' I meant it.

‘Thanks,' she kissed me and then sat up. So did I.

We smiled at each other as we got dressed, both knowing we had shared something beautiful. It brought us, two people who were strangers half an hour ago, as close as siblings.

Which reminded me to thank Jania.

I looked at the bed as I buttoned up and saw a few clear stains on the sheet.

‘I thought there might be blood. I heard there was, when, you know...'

‘Oh no, I broke myself before, with a dildo.'

‘Really?'

‘Yeah, ‘cause I heard it hurt the first time and I wanted to open it up for you so I could enjoy it. Your sister helped.'

‘Really?'

‘Yeah, she was great.'

‘So you have had sex before. With my sister.'

‘No, I wouldn't call it that,' she flung herself back on the bed. ‘She was still dressed and didn't cum. I did though.'

‘Wow, okay.' That would have been something to see. I'd have paid real money.

I finished buttoning my shirt. ‘A re you coming down?'

‘No, you go ahead. I'm staying here. That's a lot for a young girl to take in,' she smiled slyly, ‘I'll be watching you though, so stay on your best behavior.'

I smiled back at her, ‘Okay, I will.'

I leant over and kissed her long and hard one more time and then left the room.

I walked down the hallway, charged, and feeling real horny. What a great party, I thought to myself as I went down the stairs. I had to find my sister and thank her. Then maybe find Casey's mom and thank her. Then I would definitely seek that pregnant lady out.

After all, I said to myself, the party's just starting and the night is young.

It was also in full swing when I walked back into the kitchen...

To Be Continued...

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers
12