Jania - Favor the Second Ch. 2

Story Info
He makes love to a pregnant woman.
3.7k words
4.51
164.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers

The party was in full swing when I went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and found it nearly deserted. There was only Casey's dad behind the counter talking to a woman who was also completely naked. She looked close to fifty but must have been nice looking in her day.

The conversation looked pretty normal, I think they were talking about a book they had both read, except that the woman was running her hands up Casey's dad's cock. I had to agree with her, he was pretty big. He looked at me as I came in and smiled knowingly. I looked at the floor, embarrassed and wandered outside.

I immediately felt very over dressed.

There were more people now than when I had left, and they were all naked or half naked. They were all talking in the same casual manner as the two in the kitchen. No one was doing anything serious to anyone, but I couldn't really make out what was going on in the hot-tub. A lot of people were making use of the pool to swim in or just to talk to people. I couldn't see my sister anywhere and I wondered if she might be somewhere inside.

I couldn't really see anyone to talk to, so I wandered over to the pool. I sort of felt bad that I hadn't brought my suit, but then felt foolish as I saw I didn't really need one. I bent down and felt the water which was quite warm.

I stood back up. At least it would give me something to do, and make me feel less awkward.

‘Hey, you coming in?'

I looked down, it was the dark- eyed lady. She was hanging on to the edge, completely naked, her legs spread out in the water.

‘Yeah, definitely.'

‘Well come on, what are you waiting for?' She smiled and pushed herself off. I caught a blurred glimpse of her large breasts and swollen stomach and, beneath that, a large patch of dark curly hair. She was definitely quite pregnant. I wasn't really sure if they were allowed to have sex, but maybe she would let me touch her.

It'd pass the time, certainly.

I looked around for a place to put my clothes. I saw a jumble of them on a table and went over to it. I kinda felt nervous undressing in front of all these people, even though I was completely naked with someone a few minutes ago.

But hey, I told myself, everyone else was naked anyway, and it actually gave me a little thrill as I dropped my shorts and walked over the edge of the pool. So much so I was just starting to get a woody. Maybe I could get used to this after all.

I sat down on te edge and looked for the pregnant woman. She was on the other side, starting another lap on her back. Her breasts and belly broke the surface of the water which rippled around it.

I lowered myself into the water and started to swim towards her.

The water felt good. I'd never been skinny dipping before, and liked it. It was freeing.

I swam sideways a little in order to be in her path as she continued to swim on her back. I straightened myself in the water and braced for impact.

I made sure not to hit heads as she ploughed into me. I felt her shoulders knock against my chest and almost went under, she carried a lot of momentum. My hips pressed into her buttocks, I put my hands up to her hips to brace her.

‘Oh, excuse me,' I apologized, ‘I didn't see you there.'

‘Yeah, right.' She gave me a smile and turned around and kept swimming. I felt her stomach press against me as she did.

I started to paddle after her. She came to the edge and rested against it, her arms flung up on the sides. I treaded water in front of her and looked at her breasts bobbing in the water. Her nipples were quite big, dark and puffy.

‘So what's your name?'

I told her and swam a little closer to between her kicking legs.

‘Mine's Janet. Is this your first time here?'

‘Yeah,' I said, ‘to any of these things really.'

‘Like it so far?'

‘Uh huh.' I was starting to get tired so I rested against the edge right next to her. I wanted to stay close to her so I had to grip the edge with my hands and face outwards. She pressed into me as she kicked the water, the rhythm aroused me, but not as much as being just inches from the biggest breasts I've seen this close.

‘Mm. So, tell me...' She let go of one end of the wall and swung towards me. She gripped the wall on the other side of me, effectively capturing me in the middle. I liked it. I could feel her warm, hard body on my back, rubbing against me. She pushed her belly harder into me. ‘...have you ever made love to two people at once?'

Woah.

‘Uh, actually, I've never had sex before tonight.'

‘Really?' I felt one of her hands slide down my chest.

‘Yeah, I... oh.' She reached my cock and grabbed it. She pulled me inwards towards her. Then started massaging it. It was getting hard for me to breathe. I instinctively put a hand down to my groin over hers. It was her left hand and I could feel the stone of a wedding ring on it.

A nude married pregnant woman was feeling me up. I tried to get a grip on myself.

‘Did I see you going after Casey earlier?' I decided to turn around. I twisted, squeezing and pressing myself into her so that I now faced her. My arms were now up around the side and she was gripping behind me, pulling herself into me. Her breasts felt great against my chest, the nipples were big and hard and stuck straight out. I felt myself poking into her belly.

‘Yeah, Casey.' Her legs encircled mine.

‘How old is she now? Is she allowed to attend these things yet?'

‘Yeah, she just turned eighteen.' her legs tightened on me and she pulled herself up. My face was now between her breasts, looking up at her face. She was real beautiful.

She was also straddling the length of my cock. ‘How nice for her. So she was your first?'

‘Yeah, we were each other's.'

‘Really? I'm surprised she held out this long. She must have been beating them off with a stick,' She was now moving along the length of my cock. I could feel her hairy pussy on it. I didn't want her to stop, but also wanted to just stick myself in her and let it go. ‘But I suppose her father must have helped her with that, don't you think?'

I was between those large, firm breasts and it was all I could do to keep putting air in my lungs, much less respond.

‘She's a horny little one. She likes to watch. In fact,' she looked up behind me at the house, ‘she's watching now.'

‘Really?' I twisted my head slightly took look up at the building. I could just make out her outline before I felt Janet's hand on my face. It turned me towards her again.

I then felt her soft lips on mine, and her tongue in my mouth. I stuck mine in hers and we kissed for a while. I ran my hands along her wide rear and up her back, squeezing her into me tighter. I moved my hands around to her front and fondled her tits. I rubbed them and mashed them and circled her nipples. She must have liked that because she kissed me even harder.

Then she pulled her lips away from mine. ‘You- you're the first married woman I've kissed,' I said, exasperated. I kept my hands on her breasts and squeezed her hard, stiff nipples.

She leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, ‘Well I hope that's not all we're going to do.'

I looked past her at two people fucking each other on the other side of the pool. The man was behind the woman, taking her from behind. I felt Janet's nails bite into my butt. I couldn't believe this, it was amazing.

‘What's Casey doing now?'

‘Probably touching herself,' she said between kisses. She was moving up and down me vertically, now. Her rough spot rubbed my abdomen. My rock hard penis was straight up and lightly tapped her as she came down each time. ‘Now, do you want to do this or not?'

‘Don't you want to use... protection?'

‘With you? If you've only been with Casey, and she's only been with you, I guess you're alright. Besides, you can't make me more pregnant than I am already...' whoa, that wasn't something I'd thought about with Casey. ‘Now come on, what do you say?'

‘Yes, please, yes... oh....'

She came down on me with a light laugh of excitement and I was in heaven again.

She was doing most of the work, going up and down, but I helped where I could. The water squished out between us as she fell and then was sucked back in as she rose. She must have been real fit.

For my part, I just held on to her ass and squeezed down as appropriate. She was grunting quite loudly, louder than Casey had.

She slowed down and started making the same sort of contractions that Casey had. I pushed myself further into her, which she seemed to like.

I felt her body against mine, her large, swollen belly rubbing against mine. I could feel her nipples on my skin and thought, this is a real woman, a mature one, not a girl, who was about to be a mother. She was also a very beautiful woman and a very married woman, who was bouncing up and down on my cock. That made me feel, I don't know, very grown-up. And I wqanted to prove myself to her.

That was it, I came, and came hard at that thought. I bucked underneath her and shot my load.

We writhed in ecstasy for a while and then she slowed and we just lay against each other, breathing hard.

‘Wow,' I breathed.

‘Mm. Thank you. Lately... I've only been able to enjoy it in the pool. Or from behind. But I don't really like that.'

I felt her up and down. Smooth legs, wide hips, round belly, and pausing at her breasts to rub her nipples. I kissed her.

‘Casey must have liked you.' She rubbed against me and kissed my face, ‘Maybe I should try her too.'

‘Hey, don't let me miss that,' I said as she pulled away from me.

‘It's a date.' She started to swim off.

‘Hey, wait a minute! Have seen my... Jania?' Nearly blew it there.

‘Not lately. Usually around this time she's in the bondage hut.'

Bondage? Jania? No way. ‘Where's the bondage hut?'

‘Oh, you can't get to it through the house, you have to go around the side, over there,' she indicated with a nod of her head.

‘Thanks'

‘Sure thing, see you around.' I watched her swim to the other end of the pool and get out. I marvelled once again at how amazing she looked and wondered if it was right to lust after pregnant women and do what I just did. I hope no one would think I was a pervert.

But then, she was the one who started it.

And my sister was in something called the bondage hut.

I had to check this out. I lifted myself out of the pool and wondered how to dry myself off to put my clothes back on but then realized I would look more foolish with them on than off. I decided to take a stroll around, buck naked.

It felt good, I thought, as two girls, who were talking and leaning against the wall smiled at me as I passed. I smiled back and rounded the corner.

On to the bondage hut.

* * *

It was getting dark, but as I rounded the corner, I could see that a couple floodlights had been strategically placed to light the area up.

So this is where everyone was. A lot of people were clustered around a wide doorway, of course, they were all naked too. They were all talking to each other or kissing or feeling each other up, a couple seemed to just be waiting.

Although I felt a little self-conscious as I approached, I also felt pretty charged at my luck so far. I wanted to see what was going on.

I edged my way through the group, pushing through a few people. I was forced to squeeze past a couple making out right next to the doorway. As I did, my penis scrapped across the round, firm, chocolatey butt of the Indian woman I was admiring in the hot-tub earlier. She didn't seem to notice so I squeezed past here a couple times more.

After I had had my fun I stepped into the doorway and saw why you couldn't get to this place through the main house. I wouldn't want my other friends and family to stumble into this place by accident on the way to the bathroom.

There were three doors here, all with a dim different colored light above each. The door to the immediate left had a sign on it labelling it ‘The Love Shack' with ‘couples only' written underneath it. There was a small hole in the door which I looked through and saw some couples writhing around on the ground which looked to be stuffed with mattresses. It had maybe eight of them, each with a couple. I guess I knew what the people were waiting for outside then.

The next door simply said ‘Group' on it. This should have been pretty explanatory but I did stand for a moment trying to put it together. Hey, I was new at this. I'd been through a lot already.

There were no holes in this one and I didn't know what was going on in there until the nicely pierced man and his amazing girlfriend went in, the one dragging the other. They were both naked and I got to see the amazing rack on the girlfriend.

So far I'd seen my sister's small tits, and had felt Casey's tiny ones, and even massaged two large pregnant ones, but I hadn't experienced two tight, nearly completely spherical ones before. They were soft, not hard, which made me think they were real. She had a perfect hourglass figure which started with strong, long legs, leading up to wide hips and a nicely groomed pussy. Then everything curved inwards to an impossibly tiny waist and then straight out again. As she pushed past I saw her back was like a perfect triangle, what I've been heard described as a swimmer's physique.

She flashed by in an instant but every curve was burnt into my brain. Her boyfriend open the door marked ‘Group' and they disappeared inside of it.

I looked in as they went through and what I saw actually disturbed me a bit. Instead of the segregated areas of the Love Shack, there were simply some mats and a large writhing mass of bodies. I saw men pumping into women, women eating each other out, women sucking men, and everything else. Just as I saw the door swing shut, I saw one man pumping another from behind who was himself, pumping into a woman.

That kind of freaked me out, but what I saw next disturbed me on many more untold levels.

It was the bondage hut. The door was closed but I heard a lot of heavy grunting coming from inside. I braced myself and walked in. It couldn't be much worse than the group room, I thought, it's probably just ropes and such.

Well, it wasn't really. This room was about as big as the other two put together. There were lots of shelves with a whole lot of things which I had no idea what they were for or where you put them. Everything was shiny too, made out of leather or plastic or something.

But that was nothing compared to what was going on in the middle of the room.

My sister was suspended above the ground in some sort of leather harness which saw attached to a lot of chains and poles hanging from the ceiling. Her legs were spread right open and shackled, as were her arms. There was a large blindfold on her eyes, but it was definitely her.

There were a circle of men, about four or five around her just watching her as they pumped their dicks. There was also a short line of men in front of her, and one between her legs, he was hanging on to the chains above her and was pumping away like mad. This made a loud rattling sound and caused my sister to moan loudly. I was shocked.

I also saw some white cloudy liquid which looked like...

As I watched, the man inside my sister pulled out and started rubbing himself hard and fast. He grunted and I saw him ejaculate on my sister! This must have excited one of the guys in the circle because he started spewing too.

My sister smiled and shivered and the man who was doing her moved to join the circle and the next guy in line stepped up and started banging her.

I suddenly found myself fondling my penis which was starting to get hard again; and after all it's been through!

‘Hey, man, are you in line?'

I looked behind me and saw a large black man there.

‘Uh, yeah,' I said automatically, and shuffled behind the last guy. Was he going to do my sister too? Come to that, was I going to as well?

This was really weirding me out. There were two guys between me and her, and I had to say, the idea of me inside of her with no way to stop me. She wouldn't even know I was here. Or would she? Did she plan this? Did she want me to do her?

I thought about it as I watched the second or whatever number guy he was cum over my sister. I got a view of her drenched pussy as he moved along.

I then decided that I didn't want her like this, with all the other guys going before. If she did want me, it would be just us, no one before or after. It would mean something.

I stepped out of line.

Still, that didn't mean I couldn't still have my fun.

I decided to join the circle of men around her. I took a spot directly above her head and started rubbing myself in the rhythm of the guy now inside of her. She moaned each time he thrusted and I imagined she was moaning to me.

I looked down at her cum soaked body. I looked down her long, thin arms at her small jiggling breasts. I imagined for the millionth time what it would be like to feel and taste her nipples.

Being this close to her and not being able to touch reminded me of that night a year ago. I'd replayed it a thousand times in my mind, but this time I was able to see her again, right in front of me.

I looked past her breasts to her long legs and tried to think what it was like to run my hands up and down them, grabbing at her soft flesh. I looked at where they met and tried to picture me instead of the other man pumping her.

That made me stand out to my full length, but although I was hard, I didn't feel close to cumming. I was feeling a little sore due to all the workout I was subject my penis to, but was determined to cum on her without her noticing.

I closed my eyes and tried to picture her in my room, underneath me, with my hands on her breasts, and me inside of her.

I opened my eyes at the sound of my sister cumming. Instead of anything else, I focussed on just her face. I watched her beautiful mouth gape open and saw her white teeth and red tongue and wondered what it would feel like to have it working on me.

Then I came.

I kept my eyes open, and watched as I shot white lines across her face and hair. Her face reacted and she broke into a smile.

‘Oh, yes, cum on my face, oh... it feels great! Oh, fuck, yeah!' I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my sister. I spewed once more and a large drop landed right next to her lip. She immediately licked out and swept it into her mouth. My sister had just eaten my cum!

‘Mm, it tastes wonderful, don't stop, give me more.'

Believe me, I wanted to, but was getting dry. I saw the last few drops land in her cascading hair and felt myself start to go soft. Although I had orgasmed, I kept rubbing, not wanting to stop.

Eventually I had to. I was way to sore to keep going. As I left I took a final glance at my sister and saw my cum on her face. I had cum on my sister and not broken my promise not to touch her. What was more, she would probably never know.

But now I was tired and my penis was red and kinda sensitive. It was going to need a rest.

I stepped outside and felt the warm summer air on my body. I felt good. Tired, but good.

I decided to go and cool off in the hot-tub.

My night wasn't over yet.

To Be Continued...

Quixote
Quixote
122 Followers