Janice And Her Mom Welcum Leon

Story Info
Wife and mother in law drain son's friend Leon of his cum.
9k words
4.54
205.2k
65

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a reference read Janice, Janice's Mom and Janice's Mom Joins the Group for background

You know the great thing about constant fucking is that when you tire, you are really tired and can sleep like a baby no matter what your regular sleep patterns are. After our romps of last night, I fell into a deep sleep and awoke very refreshed and also very early.

It was still dark outside but my urgency to take a piss was too great. But once up, it was to difficult to return to sleep, so I decided to throw on my shorts and head downstairs to make some coffee and glance at the paper since it was Sunday.

Walking down the hall I just had to look in the guest room to see who ended up with Maggie, my anal cock craving MIL. Lo and behold my first guess was right; it was my BIL Ray who had Maggie in a spoon position, both sound asleep. It was very apparent they had actually fucked themselves to sleep. Ray was behind Maggie, one hand cupping a breast and the only thing left out of the sex act was that his cock had slipped out of her ass. I had to chuckle remembering last night as my neighbor Ted and I had played a joke on Ray concerning Maggie and his reactions were comical.

Going further down the hall I saw the guest bath being used, by whom I didn't know till I saw into my son's rooms and they were asleep. That meant my SIL Polly was using the facilities as I went down the stairs to begin my morning.

The coffee smelled great as it was brewing and I went outside to pickup the paper. I got myself comfortable in my lounger with some steaming brew and the sports section.

I heard a rustle behind me and saw Polly now downstairs also grabbing a cup. She had on Ray's shirt from yesterday which engulfed her petite frame but did expose her cute butt when she sat down next to me. I could tell she had freshly showered as her hair was still damp and she smelled of the apple shampoo we had in the hall bath.

"Morning she mumbled out, did you sleep ok and get enough rest?"

"I did Polly, how about you?" I responded.

She looked down into her coffee cup and said "I got some sleep, but as far as rest goes, I didn't, your sons are insatiable animals. They kept me pinned down till after 3AM when I finally told them no more."

"I'm sorry Polly, you should have told them sooner. Between their mother and your mom, they could have given you a rest."

"Don't be sorry, Polly defended, I wasn't in the least. Plus Ray never left Mom's backside all night, so she would have not been any reinforcements."

We both laughed at that comment and we continued to read the paper and sip coffee. Upon turning a page, I got a quick peek between the buttons of Polly's shirt and saw her perky tits with her nice sized nipples, which started to get me hard. With that I opened my shorts and asked Polly to help me out.

Looking down on my cock, Polly rolled her eyes and commented "men" but did move her head down to my groin and began to fondle me with her hands. I on the other hand, grabbed her leg and lifted it over me so I could position her body better on top of me. With a few movements we were in sync for a little 69. I rumpled up her shirt to expose her pussy and rosebud to my gaze as well as my tongue. Polly was still playing with me and hadn't embraced me with her lips yet, but was jacking me pretty good. I meanwhile was licking her puss and asshole and occasionally driving my tongue into her ass. The sweetness of her body was complemented by the aroma of her recent shower.

I never plan much, but the next thing I did went to my memory banks to use on someone else. I disengaged from my eating Polly and took a swallow of still hot coffee and then placed my hot tongue deep into her vagina. The heat was welcomed by Polly who ground her bottom harder onto my face. Polly did the same to me except she kept her drink of coffee in her mouth and quickly swallowed my cock. I pulsed several times because of the sensation of wet and hot. We alternated with the coffee and our sex organs which brought new highlights to our activity.

This continued on a while with me darting my hot tongue into both her ass and pussy. Laying on my recliner like we were, if you saw us from above it would appear that Polly was fucking my face. I could sense her ass clenching as she was moving toward an orgasm. Her manipulations on my cock were also cooking my ball pot. We were both moving swiftly to a classic cum and my intentions were now to flood her mouth rather than fuck her.

Holding Polly's hips to keep her steady on my face, I was slurping at her steady flow of juices but was unable to keep it all from running over my face. Meanwhile her suction on my cock intensified to the point of my release. With that, I removed one hand from her hip and placed it behind her neck and lower head to keep her head and mouth where it was currently vacuuming. I throbbed several times and shot several times deep in Polly's throat my molten sauce, which she was swallowing as well as I was firing it. Polly's lower body began quaking as her orgasm began playing out.

We stayed that way till our bodies had eased themselves of our respective releases at which point Polly dismounted me and slid back onto the sofa while pulling the shirt she was wearing back down. I pushed my recliner up back into a sitting position and we both grabbed some towels to clean ourselves up a bit. Within a minute or two we had resumed with the paper and our coffee, so if you had not witnessed the fiery 69 we just enjoyed, you would have thought we were a boring couple on a Sunday morning.

That's how my boys, Brian and Jeff, found us as they came downstairs. They mentioned that they were running to get some donuts and if we wanted anything. After they left, Maggie came down dressed and explained that she was leaving to run some errands and to check on the house as her husband would be arriving tomorrow night. Maggie did express that she would be back later and that made my cock happy since it would be planted in her ass for sure.

That left poor Ray and Janice upstairs, so I expected some fireworks as I went up to dress for the day. Sure enough, Ray was laying the pipe to Janice who had her legs straight up in the air as Ray was driving that thick prick of his home into her womb. There were a lot of O fucks being said by both of them as orgasms were just on the horizon. I watched out of the corner of my eye as I dressed. Suddenly Ray started to grunt and jerk hard as his cock was spewing his sauce into Janice. She in turn was convulsing and lifting her ass off the bed, almost driving Ray into the air.

When they uncoupled Ray acted surprised to see me dressing and said, "Sorry, I woke up really horny and Maggie was already gone, so I woke Janice."

Janice snuck in with "Gee thanks, I like to be a second choice" to a haggard looking Ray.

"I didn't mean it that way."

"Oh stop you two, I said in an effort to halt the typical in law banter, the boys went for some breakfast sweets, Maggie left for some errands, and you both might consider getting dressed, unless you've forgotten that Leon is coming over."

With that I left the room and headed downstairs again, noticing out the window that the boy's car was back, so I knew they had returned from the store.

Entering the kitchen, I saw my son's playing one of their favorite games "Hoist the Aunty". All three were nude with Brian having Polly impaled on his cock, legs around his hips and his hands under her ass keeping her in the air. Jeff was teasing her with a chocolate donut by letting her get close and then pulling in away as she remained thrusting down on Brian's rod. Then Brian traded Polly off to Jeff who caught her in midair and rammed his dick into her warm pussy. Jeff was thru fooling around and placed Polly backside against the kitchen counter and began to bang her box furiously. Polly's arms were around Jeff's neck, desperately trying to hang on thru this pounding. Brian saw me standing there and came over with a box of donuts offering them to me to select.

"Hey Brian, when are you expecting Leon to come over?"

"He said sometime after 1:30 this afternoon, he was going to church and then by the gym" was my answer.

Meanwhile Jeff was fucking Polly like a carpenter pounds nails. They were both flailing at each other as if they didn't commingle fluids soon they would pass out. Brian left my side and went to Polly's head and lowered it to his eager erect cock. She slurped him down to the root while still getting pummeled at an amazing speed by Jeff.

Jeff begins to let out a yelp and starts saying yes over and over as he starts injecting his love seed deep into his aunt's pussy. As he withdraws slowly his cock is coated with their combined fluids and starts to drip onto the kitchen floor. The intensity of the fucking was enough for Brian to ejaculate into Polly's mouth. Unable to catch the full load, it began to drip down to the floor to create a splatter pattern along with Jeff's load.

The exhausted threesome fell apart sucking for air as they collapsed around the kitchen. Polly was the first to recover her wits and dashed upstairs to clean up and making a reference that she and Ray would be late. To what, I couldn't ascertain.

I decided to head outside and check the grill as I was going to cook some burgers and dogs for lunch. While pulling the grill from the corner and removing its cover, I heard giggling noises from next door and instantly knew that our neighbors, Ted and Ellen had to be outside. I started to walk to the fence line and our gate that separated our properties.

Upon entering their yard I could see their heads sticking out of their hot tub as they were laughing about something. I bellowed out a "good morning, neighbors" to which they both looked my way and I got a come over wave from Ellen.

"Morning you two," I stated as I stared down from above the tub to my neighbors nude bodies and the sight of Ellen huge knockers bobbing on the bubbling water. My cock did an immediate salute to that sight and tented my shorts outward. Ellen gave me a come in wave to which I slid my shorts off and wrestled my tee shirt over my head. Finally naked I slid into the boiling water next to voluptuous Ellen and her mounds of joy.

I started by asking what all the laughter was about.

Ellen and Ted, both playing with each other below the water line, started to smile and said it was about the orgy last night. The amusement was over Ray's reaction to finding out that Maggie was a participator in the carnal pleasures we enjoy. I had to chuckle along with them remembering the facial expressions of Ray, especially when he was welcomed by the adoring magic ass of Maggie.

Ted was getting more aggressive underwater with Ellen's body as the wave action in the tub intensified. Not to be overlooked, I reached out and placed my palm over the extended nipple of her left breast and began squeezing. Ellen would look back and forth between Ted and I, to see possibly who would take the lead. I dropped my head to that wondrous nipple and began sucking and licking in earnest while now lifting and feeling her right tit.

Ted was now rising out of the water and lifted Ellen's ass out with him. Her twisting around had me temporarily lose her tits, but I quickly got them back as she now faced me and those heavy danglers were lapping at the water line. Ted lined up his body behind his wife and plunged a ready cock into her twat deeply. Ellen in turn let out a sigh and pressed her big tits hard into my face. As she was being fucked from behind, those beauties were slapping the hell out of me and I loved it.

As I was enjoying the tit loving from Ellen, she let one arm and hand go from supporting her on the edge of the tub and located my stiff cock underwater and began to jerk me. Ted meanwhile pounded her slit to a certain rhythm in his head and his head was rolled back, occasionally peering upward to the sky. While not having the sex drive of my wife, her sister or their mother, Ellen was still a hot fuck and her plump body made it a delight to have sex with her in any fashion. Just munching on her big titties, I saw that Ted left Ellen's backside and exited the tub, still with a raging hard on.

This allowed Ellen to scoot up from her earlier position of bent at the waist, and now straddle my lower body. Her radar pussy soon found my throbbing member and she lowered herself onto me. We were creating additional wave action in the tub now with me pushing up into her cunt and her heavy tits slapping on top of the bubbly water.

Knowing that Ted had left the tub, I glanced around when I heard patio furniture move around and was not startled to see that Janice had joined us, naked as the day is long, lying back onto the patio table, with Ted banishing his rod between her legs. A twinkle caught my eye as her gold anklet was hit by the sun as she raised and opened her legs for the cock invasion. Ted, red and wet from the tub, jammed his cock into Janice's pussy and held still for a minute. He then began to rotate his lower body as if trying to screw his torso into Janice. She started to moan as Ted's cock made contact with her clit and made her reach for his ass cheeks to hold.

Ellen's rapid breathing led me to back to the task at hand which was to get this wench and me off. Lurching forward toward me while riding my cock, her nipples were like sharp darts stabbing me in the chest. Lowering my mouth, I worked my tongue and lips onto those tips and sucked like mad, basically wanting to milk her. This acted as the final straw in Ellen's move toward orgasm and she flailed around as she erupted on my hard cock. I met her flow with that of my own as our juices met on the highway of her vagina.

Something about fucking in a hot tub and reaching release, the exhaustion from that exertion is trebled. After slipping off me, Ellen panting made her big tits bob in the water as she and I tried to bring our breathing back to normal.

Trying to rest, the sounds behind us made us look again. Ted had now flipped Janice over onto her stomach, ass in the air as Ted was fucking her butt hole hard. He drove his large cock all the way in as his ball sack made smacking noises against Janice's flowing pussy.

Judging by Ted's facial expressions, Janice had learned some of her mom's ass fucking techniques as he was certainly enthralled fucking Janice. Ellen and I were glued to his face as he tried harder and harder not to explode. He vainly fought a losing battle and in a few moments began coming in Janice's ass as if his life force was leaving him. As Ted withdrew about half way, his come coated cock was still hard and angry looking, so he re-inserted into Janice's ass again and began to slam inside as if he was going again. He couldn't keep that going and reluctantly fell out when he was soft. His withdrawal left Janice's ass gaping and had chucks of spunk running out hitting the patio below. They both collapsed onto patio chairs, out of breath and energy.

Ellen had gone inside and now came out with a pitcher of bloody Mary's, leaving a tall glass in front of each of us. Since she and I had time to resume our normal heart rate, we both sat down after filling our glasses and taking a few gulps.

"So I understand Leon will be over today" said a relaxed looking Ellen.

"Yeah, later this afternoon, I answered, Hey, I making some burgers and stuff for lunch, would you and Ted care to pop in and join us? We have plenty."

Ted piped in before Ellen could respond," Appreciate it neighbors, but we have to run out tonight for a send off. Our senior pilot is retiring and the company has a celebration planned. It starts at 4 and it's almost across town. You know we would love to join you all but since this guy was my mentor, we gotta go."

"No problem buddy, there will be plenty of other times we can see you" I calmly answered.

"You will let me know how it goes, won't you?" a concerned Ted remarked.

"You bet."

We sat and chatted with Ted and Ellen for the next half hour or so before I wandered back over to get stuff ready for lunch. Janice followed shortly thereafter but went inside while I stayed on the patio. Checking the time, I thought it best to start the BBQ grill, and then went inside to get the meats. I ran into Brian in the kitchen on the phone, after seeing me he hung up and told me that Leon was on his way and for sure, would stay for lunch.

Janice came to join me outside on the patio wearing a shirt that was tied midriff and obviously not wearing a bra as her cleavage very well showed. She also had on her shorts, the one's I refer to as Daisy dukes, frayed at the bottom and oh so short with her camel toe very clearly on display. She was not resorting to any clever antic to possibly get Leon for a shag. I decided to rub it in a bit.

"Hey Honey, what's with the hot to trot look, are you so sure Leon is going to play along?"

"I don't know, but advertising is always a good thing if you want to convince someone to buy" she rebutted.

She had a point there. Whether we get to that point with Leon was another matter. I know for the boys it was more of a way to play with Kiesha, Leon's sister. Janice and I continued chatting outside when I saw Brian get up and go to the door. Soon he came outside with Leon in tow.

Leon was a large fellow, well over six feet and in the 270 pound plus range. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt, cut at the shoulder which highlighted his bulging arms and width of his torso. He also had on warm up athletic sweat pants, which from the way he moved showed he either had boxer shorts or nothing on underneath. When he moved toward me to shake hands, his cock was hitting his pants leg and appeared to be quite large.

Leon was very impressive, both in his imposing physical condition but also in his demeanor. He was quietly soft spoken, but very assured in what and how he said things.

When Leon saw Janice he attempted to shake her hand, but she would have none of that and commenced to give him a big hug, which he happily gave back. The hug was massive as Leon's hands covered most of Janice's back and she seemed engulfed in his embrace, almost disappearing from view. It also looked like she made contact to some extent with his cock as her legs were between his and she bent one leg at the knee and held it behind her. After a little while Leon was trying to break away from the hug, but Janice held on, tapping her hands on his back and not letting up. Finally they did disengage. Janice went inside to answer the ringing phone.

Brian and Leon went out into the backyard and asked Jeff to join them as they were going to run some plays that Leon had brought with him. So I continued to cook as the boys went through the formations on the grass. Shortly thereafter Janice came outside and as she sat down next to me and the grill, she started to fill me in on the family's whereabouts.

"Polly and Ray won't be coming back this afternoon or later this evening, she said. Ray's got to help his brother move some stuff for their mom. Something she sold and now needs to be delivered, and it's about 50 miles from here."

"That's to bad" I replied.

"But Mom is coming back later and will probably be spending the night again and would leave sometime in the morning, so you can get another crack at her" Janice smirked.

"That's real nice, dear I answered. Another crack, how poetic you are."

With that Janice slapped me on the arm and went back in to check in the iced tea she was brewing for lunch. The boys were still aggressively running formations in the yard, occasionally hitting each other hard as if they had full gear on. If these were practice drills, they were getting a little out of hand, more to my son's determent than Leon's.

With the first burgers being done, I called a halt to their practice and told them to clean up and eat. They all got by the garden hose and rinsed off somewhat and grabbed a paper plate and lined up. When they all had loaded up, Janice came out with the tea and started to fill their tumblers, pouring real slow for Leon as she bent over and flashed the cleavage she had with her braless shirt. It was not lost on Leon, who at first glanced around to see if anyone was looking at him directly, and then he would spy as often as he could into Janice's top.