Janice Has Them All Ch. 2

Story Info
She satisfies her husband, & her needs too.
5.1k words
4.46
139.3k
25
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/21/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it to the slopes just before noon. Mixing with the crowds near the lodge, I felt like the proverbial kid in the candy store. My years of flirting and teasing other men had suddenly been given license. I could take an encounter with any strange man as far as I wanted without losing the safe haven of my marriage. I still had some doubts in the back of my mind. But I figured I could explore things gradually and see how I felt before going further. Little did I know.

Bob and I took the chairlift up to the top of the first level. We skied off and followed the well used path to the beginning of the most gentle part of the mountain. It was a beautiful day, fifty degrees in the sunshine. That’s what I love about mountain skiing. You don’t have to get all bundled up in six layers of clothing to do it. I was comfortable wearing just a turtleneck over my bra and a pair of snazzy blue ski pants. They were the thinly padded kind with suspenders and a zipper down the outside of each leg. Judging from the looks I got down by the lodge, I looked pretty good.

We stood there on our skis, just enjoying watching all the skiers coming past us from further up the mountain. One young guy caught my eye. He was carving precise turns as he approached us. Dressed in shorts and a tight muscle shirt he glanced quickly at me and smiled as he passed. I couldn’t resist the opportunity to test my husband. “How about that one, darling,” I teased, “Couldn’t you just picture the tight buns on that one tensing every time he shoved his hard dick into my pussy?”

Bob looked over at me, a little wide eyed. A smile started at the corners of his mouth. Then he just nodded and didn’t say anything. I raised one ski pole and pointed at the next young guy that skied past us. “How about that one? I bet he has a great big cock. Can you picture my lips wrapped around his hard dick, sucking him off until he fills my mouth with his cum?”

Bob shook his head, still smiling, “You sure have a nasty mouth on you this morning. You kiss people with that mouth?”

We both laughed and I said, “Yeah, and I do a lot more too.”

“You keep talking like that, I’m liable to drag you off into the woods over there and get in that sweet pussy of yours again.”

Before I could say anything more we both saw Seth, one of the young lawyers sharing our chalet. He was skiing down towards us. Recognition registered on his face. He turned and came to a stop next to Bob. He had already left the chalet when Bob and I walked downstairs after our sexual workout earlier that morning. It was a surprise to see him on the slopes.

“Before you say anything, let me explain,” Seth said holding up one gloved hand. “You’re wondering why I’m out here instead of back at the chalet, working. Well, can you keep a secret?”

“I think I know what you’re going to say, but go ahead. Your secret is safe with us.” Bob said.

Seth smiled. I was reminded just how good looking he was. Longish brown hair framed the kind of face you see in catalog pictures for men’s clothes. If my husband wanted to watch me screw another man, young Seth was at the top of my list of candidates for the job. It was easy for me to imagine his nice muscular body under the sweater and jeans he was wearing. He had a nice gentle smile too.

“We actually finished our work yesterday. We all agreed to hold off telling our bosses and enjoy the weekend. The other three guys don’t ski. They went into Reno for some gambling and whatever. I don’t expect them back until late.”

Bob glanced over at me and smiled like he had just been named lawyer of the year. I could almost see the wheels turning in his head, he imagined his long held desire had an excellent chance of being realized. I felt a little nervous tingle in my tummy, thinking the same thing. Seth was looking at us, waiting to make sure we would keep the secret. Bob looked over at him and said, “I would have done the same thing. We work you young guys pretty hard. You deserve some time for yourselves.”

“Thanks for being so understanding. I’ll tell Rich when he gets back.”

When he mentioned the name Rich, it jogged my memory. I met a young man named Rich at the company Christmas party. If Seth was talking about the same guy, he was a real hunk. I remembered him as tall and sandy blonde, with dimples like Tom Selleck when he smiled. One of the other wives I knew said he was so gorgeous he must be gay. I told her I hoped not,

Bob spoke up, “Were you on the way to the lodge, or were you going back up?”

“Actually, I was going to take the chairlift back up.”

Bob nodded and looked serious. “Seth, why don’t you and Janice take the chair on up. I need to get this binding adjusted. Last time out it kept releasing all the time.”

Seth looked over at me, “Sure, I would love to ski with your wife.”

We left Bob standing there and skied over to the chairlift that would take us to the next, higher level on the mountain. As it turned out we took the lift after that going almost to the top. It was nice to be able to sit and talk with Seth. We exchanged backgrounds. I found out he grew up in Carson City, and learned to ski on the mountain we were about to enjoy. His father had been a staff lawyer for the state legislature. Seth had followed familty tradition by becoming a lawyer.

At one point the chairlift passed into a shaded stretch. The cool air made my nipples hard. I sat up a little straighter as Seth enjoyed the sight of them pressing out through my bra and turtleneck. He moved a little closer and put his arm around me for warmth. I was right about his being in shape. My shoulder was pressed against solid muscle. When we finally started skiing he was a joy to watch. Bob and I are both pretty accomplished skiers. We grew up in Northern Michigan and started skiing about the time we learned to walk. Seth had started young too.

In almost no time we were skiing together like we had been doing it for years. We took short runs, cutting parallel turns side by side, and stopped to admire each other’s skill. During one stop I glanced over and saw Bob standing in a group of trees on the far side of the run. I side slipped past Seth so he wouldn’t catch sight of my husband following us. I was kind of surprised. I thought Bob had left us to get better acquainted. I started wondering what he expected to see Seth and I do on a public ski slope.

Right then I decided to see if I could arrange a little test. When we stopped again I told Seth I could use a little break. He thought for a few seconds and then said we could get off the main slope into some trails. He said there were rock outcroppings scattered through the area where we could sit and get some sun at the same time. I told him to lead the way.

He turned into some fresh snow and led us, skiing slowly through the trees. Sure enough, we came to a little clearing. Bare rock fell away from a nearly flat area no bigger than a couple of parking spaces. We got out of our skis and stepped over to where the snow gave way to bare rock. We were really secluded from the main ski run. I said, “This is really beautiful, Seth. The sun feels so warm.”

He pointed to a spot just below us. “We can sit on that little flat spot.”

I glanced back toward the way we came in. Sure enough, Bob had seen us turn off. He was quite a ways away, following our tracks. I stepped down beside Seth and checked out the little rock bench he had found. I said, “Too bad we didn’t bring a blanket.”

He smiled and took off his ski gloves. I took off my gloves too. Then he pulled his sweater up and over his head. He laid it down on the rocks and motioned with his hand, “Your wish.”

He stood there in a red, long sleeved tee shirt he had been wearing under the sweater. I punched him playfully on the arm and sat down. He sat close to me. He almost had to put his arm around in back of me so we could share the space on his sweater. It felt good to lean into him. I think we were both very aware that just a turn of our heads would allow us to kiss. I put my hand on top of his thigh. He looked down at it and then covered it with his own. I couldn’t hold back any longer. I turned and brought my other hand up to his face. I pressed my lips against his. I felt his tongue make a tentative probe and I opened my mouth.

I had an overpowering urge to lose myself in his kiss. For all my teasing ways, Seth’s kiss was my first truly passionate kiss with another man since Bob and I got married. It was such a naughty thrill, I felt a tingle in my pussy, warming me from the inside out. He brought his arm up in back of me and turned me more to face him. When the back of his other hand brushed one of my breasts I broke our kiss and pulled back. I looked into his soft brown eyes and tried to resist the urge to kiss him again. Then he said, “Is there a game going on here and I don’t know the rules?”

It was one of the most honest questions I had ever heard a man ask. His calm expression told me he was totally sincere. I considered the possible answers I could give him. I wanted to spill my guts with the whole story. But that seemed so crass and cheap. And I didn’t want to risk driving him away. I decided instead to say, “If I asked you to just relax and follow my lead, could you do that?”

“I don’t know. I guess I like knowing where I’m going before I start out. Don’t we all?”

“Well, yes and no. How about this, go with me one step at a time, and any time you want to stop, just say the word.”

He thought about it for a moment. “Do you and Bob have one of those open arrangements, you know, when it comes to other people?”

I was about to answer when he held up his hand. He pressed his finger gently against my lips. “Forget that I asked you that. The truth is, you are an exciting, sexy, beautiful lady. I don’t want to negotiate a contract here. I just want to kiss you again and keep on going until you say stop.”

At that moment he had me. I melted into his kiss. It all seemed so right, and felt so damn good. The sun warming us combined with the heat we were creating between us was all that was needed in that one moment. Seth slipped the suspenders on my ski pants down off my shoulders. His warm hand traveled under my thin turtleneck across my bare flesh. He quickly opened the catch on my bra. When his hand came back around and cupped my breast I pushed into his touch. I pulled up my shirt, exposing my naked tits for his eyes. He bent down to take my nipple in his mouth. I hugged him close and looked over into the trees.

Bob was standing behind the branches of a thick pine tree. He had such a look of lust and rapture on his face I knew he was lost in the near realization of his powerful fantasy. Any lingering doubts I had disappeared in that instant. Bob loved me and wanted to see me fucking another man. He had been right when he said before, he just truly wanted to see it happen. The truth was that simple.

My pussy juices were soaking the crotch of my panties. We were locked again in our seemingly endless kiss. I took hold of Seth’s hand and pushed it down my belly. He understood. As his fingers traveled down toward the center of my desire I worked on the zippers along each of my legs. When his touch lingered at the point where my short cunt hair started, I managed to open the last few inches at the bottom of each pant leg. I reached for his belt. He stood up in front of me, still bending to hold our kiss. I got his belt open and the button at the top of his zipper.

Then it was like some unspoken mutual realization came over both of us. Seth pulled back, ending our kiss for the moment. He raised up and his touch withdrew from just above my pussy. We both wanted to slow down, forget the frenzy, and enjoy what we knew we both wanted. He unzipped his fly and reached down into his underwear with one hand. His other pushed his clothes down and his hard cock was suddenly free. His cock was gorgeous, just the right size to suck on and tease and fill my hungry pussy.

I reached out with both hands and pulled him forward. I sucked in the hard tip of his cock with my lips and let my fingers trail down into the dense hair on his balls. I gripped his hard shaft with my other hand and stroked him with a firm motion. He matched my rhythm, thrusting his cock between my lips as I sucked him with genuine hunger. He put his hands on the sides of my face. I looked up at him without releasing his cock. He said, “I’m going to cum if you don’t stop.”

I wanted him to cum. I wanted to drink down all that his beautiful hard cock could shoot into my mouth. I stroked him faster and let a long, low humming sound tell him how much I wanted to feel his explosive climax. I heard his breathing increase to a frantic pace. Then he froze, the tip of his hard cock at the back of my mouth. His first spurt was hot and salty. I swallowed it quickly and squeezed his shaft harder. He kept cumming and cumming. I captured every drop until he was spent.

I had to release his cock as he dropped down to his knees in front of me. He kissed me, probing my mouth with his tongue just like before. He pulled my loose ski pants from between my legs. Then he unfastened the four clips on each of my ski boots and slipped them off. I scooted my bottom to the edge of our rough seat. When his fingers slid under the elastic of my panties I raised up and helped him get them off. He pulled back. I spread my legs knowing he would see my swollen pussy, ready for whatever way he chose to use me.

Seth leaned forward. The first touch of his lips and tongue on my aroused cunt sent a jolt of pleasure through my body. He found my hard little clitty with the tip of his tongue and lapped against it with quick little jabs. I grabbed his head with both hands. His tongue was just too much, too fast. I pushed his head back and looked down into his eyes and said, “Slowly, baby, lick me all over and take it slow.”

I knew he wanted my pleasure to equal his own. When his tongue traveled up my swollen slit and down again I wanted to scream from the delicious pleasure of it. Seth was proving to be the lover I hoped he would be. I just kept letting the sensation build, knowing I could let my orgasm explode at the moment of my choosing. I looked over at the spot where I knew Bob was observing us. He was standing boldly away from his hiding spot. Seeing Seth with his face buried between my legs had allowed him to show himself to me. He had his clothes open, his stiff cock exposed as he stroked himself with one hand. His earlier expression, like he was in a lust filled trance, was still on his face. He blew me a kiss with his free hand.

I searched my mind for some shred of regret, some tiny feeling of remorse. I found none. I knew I had been swept along by Bob’s journey from fantasy to reality. But I also knew it was my decision to take the trip with him. As that beautiful young man kept licking my wet pussy toward climax I mentally laid back and willed it to happen.

I’m sure I screamed when the jolts of nerve melting sensations radiated out from my pussy. I felt my thighs tremble as I held Seth’s head in my hands. His tongue was flat against my clit, making the explosions go on and on. When I finally started to regain my senses I felt him pull away and stand up. Through my half closed eyes I saw his cock was hard again. One thought played over and over in my mind - I had to have his beautiful prick inside me.

I stood up. We were close in that confined space. I really didn’t have a clue as to what exactly I wanted to do. I knew I wanted his cock inside my pussy. Lucky for me, Seth took over. He moved past me and sat down where I had been. Then he turned me and pulled me to him. I felt dumb for the time it took me to realize what he wanted me to do.

He was sitting there, leaning back with his arms straight to hold himself up. His hard cock was poking up in the air from its nest of dark pubic hair. He had pulled my ski pants around his lower body from the back. Looking down I finally understood he was providing cushioning for my knees to straddle his body.

He moved one arm and reached out to help me up. I put my knees against his legs and slowly crawled up on top of him. If Bob had allowed anyone to wander into our little patch of that mountain they would have had to laugh at the three of us. Bob was still standing, his cock in his hand, over in the trees. I was naked from the waist down except for my high socks. Seth was laid back, his pants around the tops of ski boots, his rigid member throbbing in the sunlight.

When the hard tip of his cock touched the tender flesh between my legs all other thoughts vanished from my mind. I looked down at Seth as I lowered myself, slowly capturing his cock with my hot little cunt. I settled on him and felt him fill my aching need. He pushed up with his hips and I knew he was touching the entrance of my womb. That feeling of fullness set me off.

I let myself go. I was the one doing the fucking. I pulled myself up and pounded my wet pussy down around his cock. With my free hands I pulled up the front of my shirt and cupped my hot titties. I looked down at Seth and ran my tongue back and forth across my lips. Then I bent my head and pulled my tits up, to lick first one nip, and then the other. And all the time I kept up my furious pace, fucking that hard dick into my pussy. If Bob wanted to see me fuck, he was going to see me FUCK!!!

“Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! I know you want to fill my pussy like you filled my mouth!” My words were bringing Seth right along with me. He was humping up into my pussy every time I brought myself down to capture his cock. I knew I had drained his balls with my cocksucking. And I wanted our second orgasms to cum together. Looking into his eyes I could tell he wanted the same thing.

Our sense of time seemed to blur. There was only the driving force of our combined sexual need taking us toward our inevitable explosions. Seth was the one to signal the beginning of the end. He grabbed my side with one hand and called out, “Oh god, I’m cumming so hard! Get with me. Janice. Cum with me!”

I filled my pussy with his pulsing rod and felt his shaft jerk and jerk and jerk a few times more. My own orgasm snuck up on me and numbed my pussy with one long, powerful shock. I collapsed on top of Seth. We were both breathing so hard I had to raise myself on my hands to let us both get enough air. I felt his cock finally soften inside me and slip out between my relaxing pussy lips. I carefully pulled one leg over him and settled on my side using half of my ski pants for a cushion. We stayed like that, the sun still warming our half naked bodies, for a good little while.

When I thought to look over at where Bob had been watching he was gone. I smiled to myself wondering how many times he had gotten himself off. I guessed at least twice. And combined with our lovemaking that morning he had to be totally drained.

Seth found his voice, “That was....gee, what can I say, Janice.”

I smiled at him. “An incredible fuck, would you agree on that.”

He laughed and said, “At the very least. I know a lawyer is never supposed to be at a loss for words, but....”

We got ourselves back together slowly. I was amazed that I felt so comfortable with the whole situation. The fact was, I had just had sex with a young guy I had met for the first time just hours ago. And we were unselfconciously getting dressed and about to ski off down the rest of the mountain.

When we reached the lodge both Seth and I realized how hungry we were. We got out of our skis and went into the cafeteria. We loaded our trays and sat down next to the big windows looking out at the mountain. We were half way through our burgers when Bob walked up. “Looks like you two worked up an appetite.”

He patted Seth on the shoulder and sat down in the chair next to me. He cadged a couple of my fries and said, “Beautiful day out there today. Snow was just right.”

12