Janice - Tasty Best Friend

Story Info
Orchid uses Janice for her pleasure.
830 words
4.04
47.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janice is my best friend and always a lot of fun to be around. She is open, exciting, erotic and just plain sexy. Her blonde hair is like silk and hangs half way down her beautifully sculpted back. Her face is like an angels, soft features hiding a devil's attitude. Her tits are exquisite. They are pear-shaped and full. I could suck on her pale nipples for hours, and have, many times. The roundness of her stomach leads to narrow hips and a perky ass. The kind of ass that was made to be spanked, nibbled and licked all over. Her lean legs, when wrapped around you, are like a vice, keeping you trapped in her glorious delights.

I hadn't been at her place for more than fifteen minutes before I was overcome by her alluring movements. She was parading around her small bedroom in a black lace bra, matching panties, and black stockings.

"What the hell am I going to wear tonight, Orchid?"

"Beats me," I said moving to her, "but I know what you're not going to wear right now."

My arms reached behind her back and my fingers quickly unfastened the lace bra. I slipped it from her beautiful breasts before taking each one into my hands. "So lovely," I cooed, my mouth taking in one of her perky buds.

"Oh, Orchid, Rich will be here soon," she protested weakly.

My mouth left her hardened nipple only for a second. "So? He can have you after I'm done." Once again, my mouth reclaimed her bud as my own. As I sucked gently on it, my hands started to slide down her lace panties. "Now, be a good girl, and remove those fully for me."

She pulled away from me and slipped the lacy fabric from her legs. She looked beautiful standing there in front of me, so willing and obedient. A crook of my finger drew her nearer.

"Spread your legs and pull your pussy lips wide apart for me."

There was no hesitation. Janice pulled her lips wide for my viewing pleasure. I got down on my knees between her legs. My tongue slid its way over her puffy lips before sliding into her wet slit. "Always so wet, lover. Mmm, and always so tasty."

My tongue worked its magic through her wetness before finding the prize of her clit. I sucked it into my mouth before nibbling on it softly with my teeth. Her reaction was perfect. She thrust her body downwards onto my mouth, urging me to fuck her with my tongue.

"Oh, my baby wants more, does she?" I teased. "Well, let's see what I get for the pleasure."

I stood and motioned Janice to the bed. She knew her directions already. Her hands planted on the edge of the bed and she thrust her perky bottom up into the air. "Mmmm, girl. You know just what I like."

With no other words or warning, I began to smack her ass with my hand. Each blow progressively came harder and faster. Her flushed ass wiggled in protest. "No, no," I commented, "you know I like to see your ass beat red before you cum."

I spotted her large handled hairbrush on the nightstand. Perfect. It would deliver a punishing blow. Quick, sharp smacks of the brush left the perfect red imprints I longed to see on Janice's ass. Her squirming and agonized cries turned me on even more. I continued my assault on her ass cheeks until they were dark crimson in color. Urged on by her soft cries, I got back on my knees between her outstretched legs. Her hot pussy met my mouth's claim on her wet hole. I worked my tongue deep into her depths, tongue fucking her with abandon. Her body bucked deliciously back against my face as I continued to eat her sopping pussy.

She was such a good friend and such a good girl, I knew I had to give her a great climax. I ran one finger through her wet snatch before plunging it into her delicate ass opening. The cry of pain and lust drove my tongue deeper into her pussy. My mouth worked her cunt while I fingered her ass roughly. One touch to her clit would send the lust-filled bitch over the edge.

I reached around and pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger. As expected, Janice bucked back in a full orgasm. Her juices flooded my mouth and splashed onto my face. I held my head steady as I continued to manipulate her clit and enjoyed her grinding onto my face.

When her orgasm had passed, she turned and faced me.

I stood to meet her. "Kiss me. Taste your wonderful nectar from my lips."

As we kissed and shared her wonderful pussy juice, my fingers once again teased her nipples. Breaking from her, I gave her bud one last sharp tweak before I picked up my jacket and headed out.