Janie and Josh Ch. 01

Story Info
A guy and his beautiful girl.
888 words
2.71
16k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn I couldn't keep my eyes off of her that day. Yeah well it wasn't rare that I stared at her. It was my Senior year of High School, now I was a lanky kid back then 6'3 135lbs , with short dark brown hair. But now Janie was incredible looking she was probably 5'8 or 5'9 long light brown hair and she was thin but not overly thin her breast were nicely proportioned and her face was perfect. Now, I sat in Calculus looking at her, not even concentrating on the lesson, she and I were going out that night before the football game. Where we were going was still to be decided. As the bell rang and she and I exited class I walked up to her, "Hey, Janie what time do you want me to pick you up tonight?"

"How does 4:45 sound?" was her response.

"Great formal or casual?" I figured she would say casual since we were going to a game afterwards.

"Casual."

With that I left and headed home. I walked home since I didn't have a job and didn't want to pay extra money for gas, which meant I had to shower once I got home. I stripped and quickly showered. Once out I shaved and put on a blue and green striped polo, not nice but not too casual, and a pair of Khaki cargo pants. I left at 4:15 and even though this meant getting there a little early that was O.K. with me as I could sit in the car for a little bit before hand. I walked up here sidewalk and knocked on her door, her dad answered. This meant and endless drilling of questions from him, however before that could start Janie pulled me away and we walked to my car.

"Where do you want to go Janie?" I said walking to my car. My god was she beautiful, she had on a short denim skirt and a pink sleeveless and strapless top, however my thoughts were interrupted with her answer.

"Palio's sounds good."

"Ok lets go there."

Now Palio's was a semi-nice Italian restaurant. We got there and we ate, we both had spaghetti. The topic of conversation through most of the meal was the nights football game, I was surprised by how much she knew about football but then as we were about to leave she had a shocking suggestion.

"Would you be upset if we didn't go to the game tonight, Josh?"

I was startled by that as she had said countless times how much she was looking forward to it. "No, why do you want to do something else?"

"I was thinking we could take a walk in the park if that was O.K."

Now I was in cross country and we ran through the parks all the times but it was different if this beautiful girl so I said that would be fine. We walked through out the parks. Now if we had gone coast to coast it would have been 3 miles each way but we stopped almost at the end of going out. We sat down on a bench right beside the Nature Trail.

"What is back there?" Janie asked in here inquisitive way.

"That's the nature trail."

"Ohh, can we go back there?"

"Sure." I said it even though I wasn't sure how well I knew them in the dark.

We started back into the trails and it wasn't even 7:00 yet but under all the trees it was a lot darker than I had though it would be. Janie and I were holding hands and she practically wrapped herself around my arm. We kept walking however she was complaining about the thorns scratching at her legs.

"Do you want to get out of here?"

"No, I like it."

We kept walking until she tripped on a log.

"You alright?" I asked bending down to help her up.

"Yeah." she said as I helped her back up.

I wrapped my arm around her as we continued to walk. We found a bench and sat down again I still had my arm wrapped around her. I just couldn't help myself but try and touch her breasts as we sat there and I reached out a hand. She responded very differently than I thought she would, she sighed and leaned against me. However after a little while she wanted to continue walking so we did so. We had not gone far when she got her skirt caught on a thorn bush and it ripped. I asked her if she was ok and she said yes, however I could see her skirt wasn't as it continually slid down her. Soon her skirt had fallen completely off.

I tried not to stare at her purple panties with white polka dots but it was so hard and she caught me instantly.

"Do you think this is funny Josh? Because let me tell you its not."

"No," I said, "You are just that hot." I then pulled her in and kissed her. As I was kissing her I reached out and grabbed her breasts only for her to bat my hands away.

She said that we should probably go home so I agreed and took her home. She said we would get together tomorrow.