Janie in the Library

Story Info
She gets a surprise from a male professor.
6.3k words
4.59
88.8k
34
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had seen him around the halls a few times, but he had only smiled weakly at me and glanced at the ground. For the longest time I didn't even know his name. I assumed he must be an adjunct professor at my prestigious graduate school; he dressed professional, and his silver hair was a clue to his age bracket.

For the life of me, I do not understand why he was so intriguing. He stood about six feet tall, and his body-type was that of a wrestler or rugby player; he was stout and had muscular legs and arms. Colin, as his name turned out to be, had kind blues eyes but he wasn't dashingly handsome by any standard.

I was about a year into my studies before I realized he was not only an adjunct who actually taught courses, but he was also the head of a research center and was awarded more grants than any other adjunct professor at the school. Colin took his work seriously. It wasn't until the first day of class during my fourth semester that we were formally introduced; he was teaching my advanced biology course!

The third time Colin incorrectly called me Jane, I realized I would have to speak up more and perhaps see him outside of class so he would get to know me; afterall I didn't want to be just a number.

After the second class meeting, I approached Colin to ask him about a specimen in the museum, where it could be located, and if I may study it. He was cordial and professional, and an over-all pleasant man to be around. I was not afraid to approach him, but was in awe of his intelligence and abilities.

"Let's go take a look at the specimen; it's on my shelf space in the warehouse," he said calmly before leading me down the poorly-lit corridor to the warehouse. The warehouse is a large, dark, area where they store all kinds of things: sampling gear, experimental equipment, recently collected specimens not yet inducted into the museum, and much more. It's always a few degrees too cold the warehouse (hence my nipples began to harden).

I am usually fairly outgoing with a bubbly personality, but I found my demeanor reserved and shy in Colin's presence. I kept quiet while he continued to talk about the specimen, where it was collected, how I could recognize it, etc. as we entered the warehouse. The cool, stale air of the room hit us, but Colin continued to talk unwavering and even managed to steal a glance of my cleavage. My heart beat quickened as I realized he was not immune to my womanly charms.

The specimen was placed on a high shelf, so as Colin crawled up the ladder still chatting, his crotch was at my eye level. I blushed as I caught myself looking at his groin, and was distracted enough to loose the line of conversation.

"...Janie?"

"Um, yeah, Dr...."

"– Please call me Colin. I asked what courses you've taken in anatomy?

I answered him and lowered my lashes, still embarrassed that I was contemplating the proportions of a cock belonging to a man 16 years my senior. He didn't seem to notice my blush and asked where I did my undergraduate studies. We learned we had both attended the same university; unfortunately, when he graduated with a Bachelor's I was in elementary school!

I finally started to relax around Colin as we talked about old professors we'd had to deal with in the past, the ones that just wouldn't retire. Colin also began to loosen up; he joked with me and even let a four-letter word or two slip into the conversation, which I thought was hilarious. I found him to be quite humorous, but also patient and very sure of himself. Colin was sincerely interested in my graduate work, my hopes and dreams.

The following week I met with my graduate advisor, Stella, who is also an adjunct professor but one who is in the field so often, she didn't get much time to really advise me. In fact, we had been so out-of-phase, that at almost two years into my degree program, I hadn't yet started my project! The meeting was to remedy that.

"Janie, you're just going to have to pick a question that is going to keep you interested for a least two years: one year for data collection, and one year to write it up," she said to me.

I bit my lower lip and tried not to show my growing disinterest and distaste for my current thesis topic. She had helped me get into this school, and now she was counting on me to finish. During our conversation, I noticed Colin walk into the shared quarters and take a seat at his desk next to Stella's.

Stella turned back towards her computer and I took this as my hint to leave, and mull over my issues in solitude. I let out a deep sigh, not hiding my frustration, and stood to go. I could feel Colin's eyes on me as I exited through the heavy door, but didn't turn to look at him. Tears were welling up in the corners of my eyes. Why did this have to be so hard; I just want to graduate?!

As I walked down the hall, I heard the same door open and close behind me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned, expecting Stella to be there to comfort me. However, my eyes set on the blue-grey pools of Colin's eyes. Consolation and comfort radiated from his eyes, with even a bit of sympathy. An audible gasp escaped my lips as I was not expecting him to pull me so close, nor that he would be staring at me so intently.

"Janie...are you okay; you seem a bit upset? Are you looking for a thesis project?" he asked in his husky voice, one eyebrow cocked.

"...um, well, I don't really have one at the moment." I looked up at him wide-eyed, batting my lashes quickly to keep the tears from spilling over.

"Follow me; I have an idea for you."

Colin led me into the warehouse where he showed me three new specimens in need of a researcher. The two of us talked for a good hour and by lunchtime, Colin was my new college advisor and mentor. This meant I had to completely switch my project. Luckily, Stella was understanding and let me go.

My crush on Colin continued to deepen over the following weeks. We got to know more about each other slowly, as both he and I were professional in our conversations. I tried to put my silly fantasies to rest since I doubted he would ever take the bait; I figured he could probably get into trouble with the dean if he was caught fornicating with a grad student. I told myself he was too much of a nice guy to ever hit on me.

Towards the end of the semester, I was required to speak at a National Conference, and it was my first big talk. Colin was incredibly supportive.

The day before my talk, Colin and I met in the library to go through my slides together. I was dressed nicely, like I always do for him. It was past lunchtime, and we were putting away the laptop when I snagged my nylons on a table leg.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed in annoyance.

"What happened?" Colin asked with concern.

"Just my nylons." I reached down to rub the little blemish on my tan leggings. The run cascaded down over my supple calf. Colin stared blankly at my leg but said nothing. The air felt heavy and I blushed deeply. Silence ensued for a few minutes while I thought of something to say. "Are you going to lunch now?"

"Yeah, I'm gonna go get a sandwich," he said.

"Can I come?"

Colin stared at me for a second as if he didn't hear me correctly. "Oh sure, but I was gonna walk to the deli," Colin said, eying my high heels.

"Um, can I meet you down there? I don't wanna walk in these," I said referring to my sexy shoes.

"Sure."

I had ordered my sandwich and was waiting at a table by the time Colin strolled into the deli. He ordered and then we sat together outside. Our conversation flowed freely and there was no lag in discussion. In fact, I found myself revealing some rather personal information about my childhood, family, and relationships. In turn, Colin told me that he was divorced. This was our first non-academic conversation, and it lasted almost an hour. I offered him a ride back to campus, but he declined. My heart sank and I wondered if he was even interested in me physically.

The following day was the big day, and I was nervous about my speech. I showed up a couple of hours early to mingle with the other members. Colin caught my eye after a few minutes of rubbing elbows with potential PhD advisors. He looked handsome in a pair of khakis and a button-down shirt. He introduced me to a few big-names, and then the two of us talked until it was dangerously close to my presentation. We both decided to take a seat in the room where I was scheduled to present, and listen to the lecture in progress.

I had a difficult time focusing on the lecture going on; not only was I nervous about my own speech, but Colin was sitting right next to me and I could feel his body heat radiating toward me. I had a lot of questions about the proceedings, so every few minutes I would lean over to him and whisper in his ear: "Should I use the mic or just speak loudly? Is there a laser pointer up there? When should I walk up to the moderator?" Despite my preoccupation with remembering my speech, I noticed Colin would shift in his seat every time I whispered in his ear. It was as if he was turning his body toward me and allowing me to lean onto his lap.

My talk went well; I did a good job. Afterwards as I walked back to my seat, I was greeted by a few of my friends who all gave me hugs. Colin approached me and wrapped his big arms around me in turn. Not only was I overwhelmed by his actions, I noticed he squeezed me rather firmly. All the adrenalin and excitement had me giddy, and I almost kissed his cheek. Instead, I hugged him back sincerely.

Later, Colin's hug got me thinking. He was the only male professor who had ever touched me in such a way. His strong arms had felt like a warm robe fresh from the dryer; he was comfortable to me. Despite all the confusing emotions running though me, it had felt right.

The following day, I again went to the conference to attend more talks, this time only listening from the audience! I was about five talks into my day when I decided to take a break, give my brain a rest, and peruse the snack counter in the lobby. I was selecting a delectable-looking brownie when Colin appeared out of my peripheral vision. He also had a brownie in hand and smiled at me. I returned the gesture, walking over to his vicinity.

As I approached him, he held out his arms and offered me another hug. I was bewildered, but graciously accepted the chance to have his bear paw-like hands on me once more. I blushed profusely as he released me and together we indulged in the chocolate brownies. This time, our conversation was personal again. We talked about our first year in college, drugs, alcohol, sports, and some stories without politically correct terminology. We got so caught up in conversation that I almost missed my friend's talk, which I had been waiting for all day long!

The next few weeks, Colin seemed to be hanging around "our spot" in the library. We chatted a few times about school matters. As the holidays approached, I decided to bake him a pie. My heart was pounding as I walked down the hallway to his office area, pie in hand. Surprisingly, he was leaving out the door at the same time I was entering. We almost collided and luckily I saved the pie from crashing to the floor. When he realized it was for him, he smiled appreciatively, thanked me, and then hugged me again. My heart soared as I allowed Colin to squeeze me gently (I was still holding the pie).

I was working in the library later that day when Colin approached me to thank me again for the dessert and to wish me a happy Thanksgiving. He left and I felt disappointed at having to wait an entire week to see him again. I wondered if he would be missing me as well.

The first day back from break had me working in my usual corner of the library. I kept an eye out for Colin, as he had a way of sneaking up on me when I was deep in thought. He usually leaves to go home around 4 pm. At 4:30-ish I decided to take a break from my studies to peruse a few stories on Literotica.com. I often did this in the library after hours, but it was pretty daring to do it so early in the evening. With this is mind, I made sure my laptop was facing the window, not towards the entrance.

The erotic story I was reading was getting juicy and I felt my pussy dampen. The idea of doing something so naughty in a public place really added to my arousal. I glanced around nervously before moving my hand between my legs. I was wearing a long skirt without any panties. It was easy to tease aside the fabric and allow my hand access. I listened for the tell-tale click of the library door, but heard no commotion; the place was empty. My heart beat pounded in my ears as I neared the climax of the short story (pun intended). My hand was wiggling furiously on my clit, and my breathing deepened. All other incoming stimuli were drowned out by the buzzing of arousal in my ears.

I must have been so engrossed in my reading that I didn't sense the presence of someone standing behind me. All of a sudden I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat and I nearly jumped into the chair next to me. I squeaked in surprise and my laptop slid to the floor, the lid slamming closed.

I looked up through my matted bangs to see Colin standing there, smiling sheepishly at me, his face almost as red as mine.

"...s-s-sorry, Janie..."

"Ohmigawd, you scared me, Colin!" I whisper-yelled at him. I felt my voice shaking. Had he seen what my hand had been doing? Could he have been reading my laptop screen over my shoulder?

"I didn't mean to..." he stammered.

I couldn't think of anything to say as I wiped my slick fingers on my cotton skirt.

"I didn't see anything," he lied. This told me that he had seen everything. My heart felt like it was going to melt into my stomach, and my ribcage would implode. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

I think Colin sensed this because he continued his apology, "It's my fault. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy. I thought it would be fun to sneak up on you, but then my eyes caught on certain words of the text you were reading, and um...I'm sorry. Ah, let's pretend it never happened."

Before I could get up, say or do anything, he left the library. My mind raced. Would he get me into trouble over this? What if he decided to drop me as his student due to awkward feelings created by my ill-planned public masturbation? About 20 minutes passed as I stared blankly at the wooden tabletop wondering how to get myself out of this humiliating mess gracefully. I decided to send Colin an email to apologize. I mean, we were grown-ups and I'm sure we both have enjoyed plenty of masturbation over the years. It's a normal part of life and I shouldn't feel so embarrassed.

I picked my laptop up off the floor. At 5:26 pm I sent:

Colin,

I just want to apologize for my actions in the library today. I am a victim of a wandering mind and poor judgement. In no way did I intend for such a situation to occur. I hope we can still have a professional relationship and that you continue to regard me in high esteem, as I do you. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and understand this will never happen again.

Sincerely, Janie

I held my breath as I hit the "send" button with my cursor. I hoped my email would reach him before he left for home. I was so hopeful he was still at his desk that I kept refreshing my mailbox, awaiting a reply. He had always been prompt before. Finally, after ten agonizing minutes, I got a reply. I clicked it open immediately:

Janie,

Please don't be sorry. I know you feel embarrassed, but so do I. In all honesty, I was just as surprised to have witnessed you enjoying your "mind-wandering" (as you call it), as you were of my intrusion. I had to clear my throat to bring me back to reality. Let me assure you that I still hold you in high esteem, even more so now that I have seen such a private side of you. Don't worry, I will not tell anyone. In a few years, hopefully, we can look back at this incident and laugh.

Best, Colin

I let out a sigh. My heart was tingling in my chest. I pondered a few key sentences from his email and then began to write a reply:

Colin,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad it was you who caught me rather than some silly male grad student. Otherwise the rumor would be all around the school by now! I admire your honesty and applaud your discretion. I can assure you there won't be a next time...but if there were, you should wait to clear your throat until after I've finished. Ha ha ha. =)

Smiles, J.

I knew he could appreciate my humor and hopefully it would lighten the mood between us. This time, I got a reply three minutes later. This was funny because we were emailing back and forth but his desk was about 30 meters down the hall.

J. –

So, we are already laughing about it? Good. I have a joke to add as well: I probably won't get to edit your manuscript tonight because I'll be busy letting my "mind wander" about what just happened.

C.

My heart skipped a beat as my pussy pulsed on its own accord. What was this, mild flirting? How could I face him after what he caught me doing; and now after these steamy emails? However, I decided to play along and see how far it would go. By now it was after 6 pm:

C. –

Just make sure I get my manuscript back without the pages stuck together! If it's any consolation, I will probably pick up where I left off later tonight as well, if not sooner.

J.

There was a lag in emailing at this point, and I worried that the joking had gone too far. It was way past "sexual harassment" material. Minutes passed and I began to worry more and more. Finally there was a reply:

J.-

My God, I would be so lucky to watch you do that. Today I only saw a glimpse, but it was enough to almost ruin my shorts! You are making it difficult to concentrate on my work!

C.

I smiled, he totally wanted me. But I still wasn't sure if he would go through with it. Couldn't he loose his job if anyone found out? Figuring it didn't hurt to play, I continued:

C.-

It's well past normal working hours, so you can't blame me for your inability to concentrate. Anyhow, I'm going to get back to my own "work" - I need some relief before I can continue with homework as I was rudely interrupted earlier.

J.

Again there was a lapse in email. I half expected him to come strolling though the library door. It was now dark outside and most everyone at school had gone home. I continued to casually stroke my pussy though my thin cotton skirt. Damn, I was wet! Minutes later:

"What do you think about when your mind wanders?"

Now it was like a slow internet chatting session. I found my fingers typing on their own accord.

"I have one favorite fantasy where a man with some sort of power over me makes love to me tenderly, yet with a smidgeon of roughness. Right here in the library."

"And how does he do that?"

"He moves his big hands all over my body, squeezing me in certain places. Then he bends me over this desk and takes me passionately."

"And do you protest?"

"A little but I can't say no to him. I admire him so much, I could never deny him."

"Do you like his cock inside you?"

"I love it! I have dreamed of it for months! It is just as I imagined!"

"So you are nice and wet for him?"

My heart was racing.

"Yes, so very wet! I want to take him completely inside me!"

"I'm sure he would want to give it to you roughly and very deep. I bet your ass would like a swat? Would your hair like a tug? I would love to lick the back of your sexy neck."

How did he know that's what I like?

"My pussy is so wet right now!"

"I want to lick you all over. I bet your pussy is sweet, just like you!"

At this point, my legs were spread wide and my fingers buried deep inside my pussy. My toes curled uncontrollably and I felt an orgasm building quickly. I couldn't believe this was happening! My very professional, and much older professor, was telling me through our school's email system that he wanted to taste my cunt! "Please cum fuck me Colin! I need you inside me!"

12