Janie's Hot Body

Story Info
Janie accepts a dare to enter a hot body contest.
2.8k words
4.17
53.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,640 Followers

This is a story about Janie an eighteen year old college freshman. She has a petite frame of 5'5" and weighs 115. She keeps her blond hair short and has a fantastic body with a tight little pussy. She doesn't have a very big chest big but her boobs are perfectly shaped and very firm.

Janie is proud of her body and loves to show it off. She has a weakness for dares and her best friend, Eric, always tries to see how far he can get her to go with each new dare. So far she has accepted every one that he has come up with.

I was getting ready to go out on Friday night when Eric knocked on my door and flashed me one of his wicked grins. I knew right away that he came up with another exciting dare for me.

He walked into my dorm room and placed a shopping bag on my bed before turning to me.

"So, do you have any plans tonight?"

"Not really. There are a few parties that I might check out. Why, what do you have in mind?"

He handed me an ad on a folded up piece of newspaper. It read:

ONE NIGHT ONLY

RASCALS GENTLEMANS CLUB

AMATEUR HOT BODY CONTEST

WEAR YOUR HOTTEST BATHING SUIT OR LINGERIE

CASH PRIZES

I've never been to a strip club before, but everyone on campus has heard of Rascals. That place has been shut down so many times I can't even count.

"Isn't this that place that supposedly has those crazy sex shows?"

"Don't worry, it's just a contest. You don't even have to get naked."

He reached for the shopping bag and pushed it towards me.

"Here, I got you an outfit."

Eric knows I love to dress up so how could I resist?

I pulled the outfit out of the bag and held it up to me.

Eric bought me a sexy corset. It was red silk with a black lace design accent. It had a small black lace fringe at the bottom and straps for stockings. He had such good taste, I couldn't wait to try it on.

I reached back into the bag and pulled out a pair of black thong panties and a pair of black sheer stockings topped with lace trim.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 7pm already. The contest starts at eight and are supposed to be there a half hour early to sign in.

I ripped off my clothes and had Eric help me into the corset. It was very snug against my body and cradled my tits perfectly. The top of the corset pushed my tits together just enough to enhance my modest cleavage and made me look spectacular. I slide the panties on and fastened the stockings. I finished the outfit with a pair of four inch heels. I love the way they accentuate my legs, I always feel so much sexier in high heels.

I took a minute to look myself over in the mirror and felt good about the outfit. I grabbed a light sundress to cover myself up and we headed out.

By the time we got to the club it was already 7:45. We ran into the front room of the club and moved over to the sign in sheet. While Eric signed me in I looked around at the competition.

Some of the girls chose to wear bathing suits but mostly they were dressed in skimpy negligees. I started to get butterflies in my stomach as I saw how hot they all were. I couldn't believe that I was going to get on stage next to these sexy women and be judged against them. I already knew that I lost.

At least I can have some fun!

After a few minutes a creepy looking guy with a red silk shirt and leather jacket ushered us into the main room. The club was pretty small but was already filled with eager customers. There was a stage across the back wall backed by a red velvet curtain. Several spotlights lit the stage but otherwise the room was pretty dark. The room had a bunch of small tables scattered around, each circled by a few chairs. There was a row of additional chairs lined up against the stage. Every seat in the house was filled. I was a wreck.

I was a little light headed as the creepy guy told us the rules of the contest. All I heard was that we should wait in the back of the room and head to the stage when our name was called.

He left us and headed to the stage to start the show.

"Welcome to Rascals, the best Gentleman's club in the world! Tonight we have a special treat. It's amateur night and you guys are the judges! We will bring them up here one at a time and we are looking for hot dance moves and hotter bodies. So let's get started. Our first contestant tonight is the raven haired Rebbecca. Won't you give her a good round of applause."

One of the girls broke off from the group and headed to the stage. She took a spot in the center and the spotlights landed right on her. She was wearing a skimpy green bikini that glimmered under the bright spot lights. Someone fired up the music and she started her show. She danced and flipped her hair around as she squeezed her tits and shook her ass. The crowd seemed to be really enjoying her when the MC came back out and told her to stand off the the side.

"Well that was a great start wasn't it guys? Let's hear it for Rebbecca. Next up we have Janie."

I froze when I heard my name. I could feel Eric pushing me forward until I made my first hesitant step. As I moved through the dense forest of horny men I could feel a few hands reach out and grab my legs or ass. That started to relax me as I realized that these guys would like anything I did.

I made my way to the center of the stage and felt the hot spotlights against my skin. The music started up and I began swaying my hips. I lifted the hem of my dress and could hear a few men shouting "Take it off!". I reached up and pulled the dress over my head revealing my corset to the crowd.

That got them going. As I moved to the music I could hear whistling and cat calls. I was starting to like the attention when I saw the MC return to the stage and tell me to stand off to the side.

He announced the next name and I stood in the dark corner of the stage and watched the show. She was a blond bombshell. Her hair flowed over her shoulders and rested on the tops her massive chest. She was dressing in a skimpy green silk nightie and appear to have a pair of matching panties.

While the hot blond danced my eyes drifted off to the crowd. I saw that one of the men in the front row was trying to get my attention. Since I didn't have anything else to to I slowly walked over to him and started to dance. I spread my legs and leaned over into him pulling my hands up my stocking cover legs as I stood back up. He kept encouraging me to move closer. I inched forward until I lost my footing and slipped. My ass landed on the edge of the stage as my legs kicked out from under me.

I realized that I was sitting there with my crotch only inches from his face. His warm breathe flowed across my skin as he moved in towards me. He took my legs in his hands and buried his face into me. He pressed his mouth and nose into my panties and shook his face back and forth. I felt him move his hands up my legs until he reached the crotch of my panties. He pushed the fabric aside and covered my pussy with his warm tongue. I leaned my head back as his probing tongue sent waves of electricity through my body. He probed deeper into me as he mashed his nose into my clit.

I was getting very turned being eaten out on stage in front of a room full of horny men. I spread my legs further so that he had better access to my tight pussy. I looked over and saw that the blond didn't want me to have all of the fun and had positioned herself at the edge of the stage to offer herself to another guy. I was staring right into her eyes when the first wave of orgasm washed over me. I could feel my cream pouring out of me as he lapped at my pussy. He slowed his pace until he finally lifted up his head to get some air. I leaned in and whispered a thank you into his ear and got myself back on the stage.

I saw that the blond had watched my orgasm and her eyes followed me as I moved around. I reached down and tugged at my panties until the thin elastic waistband ripped. I flung my panties into the crowd and saw a hand reach out for them. The lucky guy took my panties and pressed them against his face licking up my cream.

I turned my attention back to the blond and recognized the look in her eyes. I made my way over to her. She was still sitting on the corner of the stage with a mans head buried in her crotch. I turned towards her and threw my leg over his head. I was now standing right in front of her with my exposed pussy positioned right in front of face. I reached down and put my hands on her head. I pulled her into my waiting pussy and felt her tongue sliding right into my hole. She knew what she was doing. Her tongue slid up and down the length of my pussy slowly pushing my lips apart. She lingered on my clit just long enough to get me excited and then slid her tongue back inside of me. I could feel her moaning into my crotch as the man between her legs pleasured her. I felt her pace quicken and suspected that she was getting ready to climax. I put my hand on my clit and rubbed myself as she pushed her tongue into me. I felt her screaming with lust as my body shuddered sending my juices down her face. I stood there panting for a minute while she proceeded to lick my pussy clean.

Feeling satisfied, I took my position back on the stage. As I walked be to the corner I saw a box sticking out from behind the curtain. Curious I pulled the curtain back and saw a cardboard box filled with sex toys. I reached down and grabbed the one on top. I wasn't sure what it was. It looked like two large rubber penises sticking out in opposite directions but there was a third smaller rubber shaft that came out from the middle at a sharp angle.

I took it in my hands and pushed one of the two fake cocks into my pussy. The crowd was really getting wild by now and I saw that several of the girls were sitting on the edge of the stage following my example. Unfortunately between the weight of the rubber cock and the wetness of my pussy it just would stay inside of me.

I was trying to figure out how to use it when I noticed a red headed girl off to the side sitting in a chair rubbing herself. I don't know what she was wearing earlier but she was completely naked now. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as she frantically rubbed her pussy. I thought she might need some help so I brought my new toy over to her. I pushed it into me and straddled her lap. Pushing her hands out of the way I started to lower the rubber cock into her dripping pussy. As it slide into her I noticed a problem. The third rubber shaft kept hitting me in the ass. That's when I realized what it was for. I rubbed my fingers across my wet pussy and used my juiced to lubricate the third cock. After positioning it at the entrance to my asshole I felt it sliding right in as I lowered myself back onto her lap.

I have never had two cocks in me at once before. The sensation of being filled from both holes was amazing. I started to grind my crotch into her which made the cock in my ass move in a circular motion. She pulled my face towards hers and took me in her mouth. She tasted like candy. The touch of her lips against me pushed me over the edge. I came on her lap with both rubber cocks deep inside of me. I couldn't stop though, I had to help her finish too.

I started to move my body up and down fucking her with the rubber cock. She moaned with each penetration. I pushed deep into her until I felt her body clench up under me. I sat there pushing my cock into her as she came with her face pressed into my neck.

After she regained her composure I stood back up and let the rubber cocks fall to the ground.

I was in a daze from all of the orgasms and looked back out at the crowd. I noticed one face that had been watching me all night. He was at a table in the second row and it looked like he had his cock out under the table. I stepped off the stage and moved closer to him. I could clearly see that he was stroking himself as his eyes followed my across the room.

I was feeling really good at this point but I need a cock inside of me.

I pulled the small table away from him as I approached. I looked right down into his eyes and threw my leg across his lap. I felt so hot as I took his cock in my hand and guided him into my pussy. He immediately came inside of me as i pushed my pussy down his hard shaft. Disappointed I sat there and gently ground my pelvis into him as he finished releasing his semen.

I slid off of his lap and lowered myself to my knees. I took his cum soaked cock in my mouth and tasted my juices on him. I worked my tongue around until I swallowed all of his cum.

I still needed a good hard cock in me so I moved to the guy sitting next to him. Our eyes locked and he started to undo his pants as I moved over to him. This time I turned away from him before lowering myself onto him. As he slide into me I could feel how large he was. I couldn't believe it, his cock was even bigger than the rubber dildo that I fucked earlier.

I reached out and held on to the table in front of me and slammed down onto his enormous penis. I felt him stand up behind me so that we were now both standing with his cock buried deep inside of my womanhood.

From this position he had much more leverage and his thrusts were much longer and harder. I was getting short of breath as his cock filled my up. I kept pushing backwards into him to meet his thrusts. His cock started to grow and shot a stream of hot cum inside of me. I could feel it dripping from my pussy has he continued to pound his cock into me. His cum kept flowing from the tip of his cock. I felt my pussy tightening around his thick shaft as I came with him. I could feel his sticky cum dripping down my legs. I reached down and wiped some up with my finger and brought his salty cream to my mouth. I was still licking my finger clean when he finally stopped pushing into me and pulled his cock from my throbbing pussy.

After he pulled out of me I looked up and saw that the stage was empty and the show was over.

I guess I didn't win, but I sure did have some fun.

I looked around and found my little dress and pulled it back over my head.

Eric was in the corner watching me the whole time. I grabbed his hand and we went back to campus. I sat there the entire car ride with cum dripping out of me all over his car seat.

What a night!

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,640 Followers