Janie's Return Home to Mum

Story Info
After 10 years a daughter returns home and falls for Mom.
4.2k words
4.56
79.4k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers

The taxi left me off in front of the familiar small house in which I had grown up and then moved out of as soon as I was eighteen and emancipated from my folks. I had lived on my own for ten years in St. Louis, Chicago, and most recently the Valley outside Los Angeles proper. Now I was slinking back home unannounced, with a roller bag and and a large duffel of my meager belongings collected and saved from my ten year odyssey from the comforting confines of my childhood home.

I tentatively rang the doorbell and heard the muted chimes of the inner bell. After a minute or two, I pushed the doorbell again. "Maybe she isn't even home." I thought to myself dejectedly.

Just as I sat down on the stoop and hung my head in my hands, I heard the door open behind me.

"Janie?" My mother asked in wonderment.

I quickly turned my head to her. "Yeah, Mum." I said as I got to my feet.

"Baby, come here to me!" My mother cried with outstretched arms.

"Oh, Mummy." I sobbed as I fell into her arms. "I'm home."

And so I was. At home in the small Missouri town that had been my best place and my worst place growing up. All those memories came flooding back to meet me as I embraced my mother on the top step of our family's doorway.

"Come in, come in." My mother cried as she helped me with my baggage. "Why didn't you call?" She asked me in bewilderment as we dumped the bags in the small foyer.

"Oh, Mum, please don't ask questions. Not yet." I said as I ran to the family room to collapse on the old couch.

"Can I get you something?" Mum asked as I reclined, letting the exhaustion of the long return trip overtake me on the soft couch.

"No, just let me lay." I said softly. And then I was asleep.

I felt a soft shaking and my Mum's soft voice waking me from a sound nap. "Janie. Janie, honey, wake up."

I shook the cobwebs off my head and opened my eyes to a soft light of table lamps. It was dark outside now. I must have slept for hours. "OK, Mum." I said as I opened my eyes and tried to re-adjust to my new (old) surroundings.

"It's dinner time. I fixed your old favorite." Mum said with a soft smile.

"Meatloaf and macaroni?" I asked, still half drowsy.

"Yes, baby girl. I remembered."

Even though this return trip was an admission of a young life somewhat wasted through self-indulgence, I appreciated Mum's thoughtfulness and felt warm all over at being home after so many years in the wilderness of big city life.

Mum helped me off the couch and walked me to our small kitchen table with her arm around my waist. She sat me down at the head of the table. The spot usually held by my father when he was still around. I sat down remembering the bastard who made me want to leave here as soon as I could.

"So, tell me about your life, all the adventures you had." Mum said as we ate the meatloaf and macaroni.

I didn't want to tell my Mum the truth of my existence for the past ten years. It was filled with many strange experiences that she wouldn't understand and wouldn't approve. There was the teen prostitution year in St. Louis when I first hit the road on my own, the two years in Chicago when I worked as a stripper, escort and call girl, and finally, the seven years in San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles where I did video porn and more escorting - even getting to have sex with some minor celebrities, both male and female.

"Oh, it's been great but I just missed home." I lied to Mum.

"It's so nice to have you home. I wish you had called more often." Mum said.

One part of me wished I had called more, too. But the sex, drugs and alcohol of my fringe existence had blotted her and Dad from my life. "Yeah, I'm sorry, Mummy." I said as I took a big forkful of macaroni into my mouth.

Mum began talking about all the goings-on in the hometown and after awhile I tuned most of it out. I am not a good daughter, I thought to myself as I ate and daydreamed while Mum went on about all the small events of her life and the small town she lived in and I had left so long ago.

"Mum, is the Golden Circle still open here?" I asked, interrupting her monologue.

"Uh, yeah, I think so. But why do you care? That's a strip joint." She answered with a laugh.

"I need to make some dough." I said, continuing to eat the meatloaf and macaroni before me.

"Janie!" Mum sounded shocked. "You..."

"Yeah, Mum. I could do that to earn my way here." I said, never lifting my face to hers as I answered.

"Baby girl, you don't need to do that." She said. Then her voice lowered an octave and whispered hoarsely, "Have you...done that...worked...in those places before?"

"Yeah, Mum." I said trying to sound nonchalant about it to the mother who had raised me as a good Midwestern girl.

"Oh, Janie." She muffled a sob. "You shouldn't have."

"Well, Mum, that's what I did to get by." I said, leaving out the farther phases of my adult "career" positions.

"You were always a pretty girl and still are." Mum said in a more upbeat voice, the denial of my admission evident in her response.

"I got on very well in St. Louis, Chicago, and L.A." I said, still eating the delicious dinner before me.

"Oh, Janie." Mum answered, with resignation as she began to realize or imagine (not fully) what I had been doing after I left home a decade ago.

I finished the big plate of meatloaf, mac and cheese and pushed it away from me on the table. Mum immediately rose to clear my dish and took hers in her hand as she walked to the sink.

I sat back in my chair and watched Mum at the sink. Mum was wearing a thin cotton housedress, barefoot, as she ran warm water over the plates. It had been several days since I had last had sex with either a male or female and I began to notice my mother's figure as she worked in front of me. I was immediately drawn to her hips and backside that were facing me as I watched her from behind. When she rubbed the dishes, her hips and ass swayed by a fractional amount. I rose from my chair and went to stand next to her.

"I'll dry." I said.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." She said sweetly, glancing at me sideways.

When Mum's face turned towards me, I remembered that she was a nice-looking woman. Mum had bright eyes, apple cheeks, and sensuous lips. (Yes, I thought to myself, sensuous lips). Her hair style was small-town frosted brunette in a mid-length style and, when I glanced down at her body, I noticed the heft of her bra-less bosom in the thin cotton housedress. The shortness of the housedress showed a nice expanse of thigh, then a nice curve of calf muscles leading to her thin ankles and pretty size 7 bare feet with silver polished toes.

When I was living in the Valley outside Los Angeles, I had done some porn videos with "milf" actresses and had grown an affection for older women with great bodies. Most had been enhanced with silicone implants and other cosmetic tricks of the porn trade. As I watched Mum, I realized that she was as facially attractive and naturally as physically endowed as many of the professionals I had been paid to have sex with for the cameras. When I left home ten years ago, she had just been my Mum whom I wanted to get away from along with my bastard father. Now, she was taking on another image in my randy mind.

I awkwardly put my left arm around her waist as we washed and dried dishes.

"Janie, it's so wonderful to have you here again." Mum said.

I pulled Mum a little closer to me so that our hips were touching each other. "It's great to see you again, Mum." I answered.

"Oh!" Mum exclaimed as she felt me pulling her closer to me.

"Do I dare make a move?" I wondered to myself as I felt Mum's rounded belly and soft hips in my arm. I chose the middle course of gently kissing her cheek as she fussed with a dish in the sink.

"Janie!" She cried. "You're so sweet, sweetheart."

"It's great to be here with you, Mummy." I said as I pulled her closer to me and began turning her to face me. When she finally put the last dish in the drying rack, she allowed herself to be turned fully to face me. I am a couple of inches taller than Mum and I bent down a fraction to kiss her on the lips. It seemed so natural to me to kiss Mum as I had kissed so many other women. I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her into me and kissed her as though she was one of the milf partners with whom I had video'd.

Mum was stiff at first but when my lips were on hers, she seemed to loosen up infinitesimally and I was able to open her lips to a full-on french kiss. I felt her tongue begin to enter my mouth as I kissed her. "Yes, this is working." I thought to myself.

"Janie, no. This is wrong." Mum said between our kissing lips.

I simply kept kissing her and ran my hands down her back to cup her derriere in my hands. I could feel Mum's hands begin to push me away but the longer I held onto her and kept our mouths together, the weaker was Mum's effort to forestall me. I pushed my thigh between her thighs so I was up against her crotch and softly grinding into her center.

"Oh." Mum breathed when I began to apply some pressure to her vulva with my thigh. She responded with a little more passion in her kissing now.

"Let's go upstairs." I whispered in her ear as I moved my hands from her backside to hold the soft sides of her heavy bosom.

"Janie, no." She said forcefully.

"Mum, I haven't had sex for days." I said in a desperate-sounding voice, hoping to make her feel sorry for me.

"Well, no. No. This is not right." Mum said pushing me away again.

"C'mon, Mummy. Let's have some fun." I whispered in her ear and tried to kiss her again but Mum backed away quickly.

"Janie, what's got into you?" Mum asked truly bewildered.

"Seeing you, Mummy. You're beautiful." I said looking into her eyes.

"Thank you, Janie. But...no." She said looking me right back. But when I smiled at her with a crooked leer, Mum laughed a little. "Janie..." She said, but sounded again like she was slipping.

I took the quarter-step to hold her again. I could feel her relax in my arms now. I kissed her again and this time she wrapped her arms behind my back and let her mouth open to me once more. We kissed deeply and, slowly, her arms began to caress my back as we made out in the kitchen.

"I could make you feel like a teenager again, Mummy." I whispered between kisses.

Mum laughed gently. "Oh, you think so?" She asked skeptically.

"I know so, baby." I said, lip-locking her again and lowering my hand to the front of her dress where her pussy was covered by the thin housedress.

"Ohhhh." Mum groaned as she lowered her face to my shoulder while I played with her over the dress material.

"Mummy, you're not wearing panties." I said as I rubbed the dress into her labia.

She simply repeated the low moan, "Ohhhh."

"You knew I was coming home to see you, didn't you?" I asked as I continued fondling her through the dress material.

"Janie." Mum said softly as she held onto me while I played with her. Then she began kissing my neck and gripping my back with tense fingers.

"Let's go upstairs, Mummy." I repeated my earlier offering.

Mum pulled back again but this time she blinked and nodded approval. I took her hand and we walked side by side to the staircase. I pointed her before me and she began to climb the carpeted stairs in her bare feet and I admired the view of her hips and buttocks before me as we ascended. At the upstairs landing, Mum hesitated a second but I gently guided her with my hand on the small of her back down the short hall towards the master bedroom. Mum entered and turned to face me with downcast eyes. I knew this would take more work to get her past her willing but bashful hesitancy.

I embraced her again and we kissed some more. "Let's get this dress off, Mummy." I said as I took the hem of the garment and began raising it over her thighs, torso, breasts and head. Mum raised her arms as I took the dress off her completely and tossed it aside.

"Damn, Mummy, look at you." I said in awe. Mum was forty-nine years old and had kept her shape together in a surprisingly healthy hourglass of big boobs, pudgy but narrowed waistline, wide hips, sturdy thighs, and long legs. She smiled embarasedly at my compliment but I knew it registered on her mind.

I gently walked her backwards to the side of the bed, kissing her as she back-pedaled. At the center of the bed, I pushed her softly onto the deep red bedspread. Mum rolled over to the center of the big bed and I climbed on to lay next to her. Mum was naked and I was still fully clothed but she opened her arms to me and we once again fell into a deep kissing session. I touched her breasts and pussy as we soul-kissed. Mum made a tentative move to place her hand on my breasts in the loose t-shirt I had worn home. After a while of more kissing, she moved her hand down to the crotch of my bluejeans.

"You too." She breathed between kisses as she rubbed my crotch.

I sat up and pulled my t-shirt off, then unclasped and discarded my brassiere. As I fumbled with my jeans, Mum looked at my breasts - which I had surgically enhanced during my escort years - and made a small exclamatory inhalation. I peeled off my jeans and and rolled down my white thong panties to toss on the floor. Naked as my mother, now, we began kissing, rolling, and groping each other on the king-size bed and cool, red, bed linens. Mum's psyche was now unencumbered by any embarrassment in our mutual sexual affection for each other and she placed her fingers on my pussy lips with one hand while the other squeezed my right breast. I was into Mum's pussy with two fingers and kissing her with all the over-heated affection I felt for her - as fantasy milf and my actual milf.

I moved down to Mum's open thighs and placed my face in front of her pussy. When I glanced up at her face, she was looking at me squarely in the eyes. She slowly opened her thighs for me and presented her sex to me. I could see the moistness of her labia and as I lowered my face to her vaginal lips, I smelled the musky scent of female sex oozing from her opening. When I took my first lick of Mum's pussy, she sighed and slid lower off the pillows, opening her thighs even wider for me. I gave her the full lesbian milf pussy-licking that I so enjoyed from my romps with attractive female partners in my escort days and the porn videos.

As I continued to eat her and toy with her clitoris and labia, I wondered what Mum's sex life was like all this time after I left and her bastard husband finally split several years ago. Despite her seeming hesitancy earlier, she had let herself succumb to temptation rather easily, I thought. And she didn't seem all that unfamiliar with having another woman kiss her or make love to her.

I let off my pussy-eating and brought myself back to her side. "Mum, how's your sex life been?" I asked quietly.

"Oh, Janie, I don't want to talk about that. I've already gone too far." She said looking at me with melancholy eyes.

"Mummy, I can tell this isn't your first time with a woman." I said, half-fibbing my suspicion.

"You can tell?" Mum asked with a note of concern in her voice.

"Yeah, sort of." I answered. "There's nothing wrong about it." I rolled to lay on my back, looking upward. "I've been with lots of women." I confessed.

"Janie, I don't know if I want to know. I mean, I do...but..." She said quietly. "I worried about you so much."

"I'll tell you all about it. Later." I said, rolling back to face her sideways on the bed. "First, I want to make love to you." I finished, leaning over to kiss her again.

I was surprised when Mum took my kiss and came in close to embrace me and then she really opened up to me with a sexually-charged deep kiss with romance and passion behind it.

"You were right. I've been with a woman. And I will make love to you." Mum said with a sensuous lilt in her voice that was a new voice to me.

With that, Mummy moved down the bed to my pussy, opened my thighs with her hands and pushed her face into my vagina. I immediately felt her tongue on my outer lips and heard her soft purrings as she lapped at my pussy. She found my clit with her tongue and opened me with two gentle fingers as she homed in on my magic button. She stayed on me for awhile until I began rustling around under the sensory onslaught of her sexual attentions.

"Fuck, Mummy. Eat me!" I cried in ecstasy as Mum continued tonguing my clit and softly playing two fingers inside my cunt.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Mum repeated as she stabbed at my clit with her pointed tongue. She knew exactly what to do to get me off. Mum was a revelation as she got into a rhythm and I could feel her grinding herself on the bed below me as she jilled herself with the hand that she had pulled out of my cunt.

I was feeling the sensory overload of a crashing orgasm building in my head and the nerve endings of my clitoris. "Jeezus, fuck, Mum!" I cried as I went over the edge and Mummy swirled her tongue on my exposed clit. I went rigid and raised off the bed in an arc between my bare feet and my shoulders as Mummy finished me off with a tiny bite on my clitoris.

I collapsed back down onto the bed linens. Mum laid her head on my vulva. "That was so fucking awesome, Mum." I breathed out in a long exhalation.

"You have a nice pussy, Janie." She said softly muffled into my crotch.

"So who's your girlfriend?" I asked. "Anyone I know?"

"No." Mum answered dreamily, still with her cheek on my trimmed pubic hair. "I mean we're not 'girlfriends' - but we've been together a few times."

"Can I meet her sometime?" I asked.

Mum hesitated. "I don't know. Maybe."

I gave a small laugh. "You don't want to share, I see."

"Janie, no one can know about this." She said seriously.

"You mean about you and her, or me and you?" I asked, trying to rib Mummy a little.

"Both." She said then she climbed back to lay next to me. "I guess not seeing you for so long made it easier for me to be weak tonight."

"Mummy, you weren't weak tonight. You were amazing."

"You know what I mean." She said and cupped one of my breasts with her open palm. "I did enjoy....this." She said as she continued holding my breast.

"The night is young, Mum." I said as I lowered my hand to her crotch and rolled to kiss her. "I said I could make you feel like a teenager again." I reminded her as I began to push my hand between her thighs.

"Hmm, yes, you did." Mum answered, slightly opening her legs for me to play with her again.

"I bet all the boys were after your tits and pussy in high school." I said, playing my fingers around her pussy lips. "They all wanted to suck your tits, didn't they?" I teased as I leaned over to suckle one of her nipples.

"Yes." Mum breathed out as I exerted a deep sucking on her breast.

My hand was gripping her pussy and rubbing it forcefully now. I could feel her moistness on my palm and fingers as I rubbed her. I gently bit her thick nipple as I inserted three fingers into her liquid cunt.

"Ooh, yes." Mum sighed as I continued fingering her and playing my teeth over her nipple.

"In high school, all the boys wanted to sixty-nine. That was their ultimate kink." I said softly as Mum began to hold her own breasts while I played with her pussy and spoke. "Get your pussy on my face, Mummy. Let's sixty-nine." I said.

Mum came alert for a moment and glanced at me. I still had a firm grip and three fingers in her cunt. "You're a bad girl." She whispered as she began to maneuver her body so that her haunches were over my face. "I let Billy Thompson do this with me for his eighteenth birthday present." She said as she sat her pussy over my face.

I grabbed Mum's ass and brought her low enough so I could eat her pussy without straining my neck. Her pussy was dripping wet and her aroma was so exciting to me. I have eaten a lot of pussy - both young and old - but Mum's was the best to me because she still meant something to me after all our years apart. I ate her voraciously and I brought my arms down to play with her hanging breasts as she began to lower her face to my own pussy.

grayshade
grayshade
423 Followers
12