Janine & George Ch. 02

Story Info
The hot nasty play continues.
929 words
4.43
55.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairybush
hairybush
29 Followers

I suddenly realized that Janine's dripping hairy cunt hadn't been serviced the whole time. Her jet black cunt hairs were smeared with George's still steaming turd. The aroma of George's ass droppings combined with the fragrant smell of Janine's hirsute beaver was driving me crazy. I was very hungry for her nasty bush, and I said to George,

"George, my master, can I eat this slut's dirty cunt? Can I suck those juices from her gaping pussy hole and make my face shine with her wetness?"

"What else is in that filthy bush, slut?" George demanded of me, clamping my long thick nipples with clothes pins I had strategically left out next to the bed. I had forgotten how much George owned me in these moments. I was his filthy, ass-eating whore. I would have done any nasty sexual act he asked me to.

"Oh master, your big hot turd is in there baby, and I'm going to eat it ALL!" I groaned as my nipples hung down.

"Good slut. Now eat that pussy. Get on all fours and dig into her hairy bush." George replied powerfully.

Janine's bush was completely matted and soaked with her creamy pussy lube. I spread her thick thighs. Master George had placed his turd right down over her clit. I mushed it into her hot pink pussy, making her fat clit brown. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked hard. Janine shrieked, and the delicious taste of her hot juices and my master's thick turd filled my mouth. I started to eat it wildly and insanely, slobbering and sucking up the turd mixed with her hairy nasty dense bush. I had her juices all over my face, and her thick puckered, wrinkled rectum was screaming out for me.

"SUCK MY ASS RACHEL, PLEASE BABY SUCK MY FUCKING NASTY ANUS, LICK THE CREASES, SUCK IT TIL ITS RED AND SWOLLEN!!!!!!!" Janine begged me, lifting her legs up with her arms and holding them apart. I looked over at my master George, and my pussy almost flowed with juices to see him inserting a huge, thick cucumber into his hairy, brown shithole. I had no idea where it had even come from.

"Eat that anus you hairy fat slut, Rachel, eat it, and then you two are going to make a nice little salad with this cucumber," he groaned, pushing it up his gaping butt. I didn't hesitate. With my eyes fixed on the huge vegetable going in and out of my master's fat asshole, I began sucking Janine's nasty crack for all I was worth. She grunted in appreciation as I swirled my tongue over her wrinkled pucker, getting in the creases, sucking the whole. I was desperate to launch a fart out of her, and I sucked her anus as hard as I could.

"OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Janine yelled, and an extremely loud fart exploded out of her hair covered shitter. I inhaled it gratefully, all the while sucking the hell out of her dirty butthole. Her many rolls were enhanced and flattened by her legs she had pulled up almost under her chin, and her eyes were rolling back as I rubbed her clit with the heel of my hand and ate her rectum like it was the most delicious thing I had ever tasted. Her shaggy pussy hair was in my teeth and on my tongue, and suddenly I felt something thick and buzzing enter my own hirsute poopchute.

Master was inserting an enormous vibrator up my nasty fat ass as I ate his wife's dirty ass cunt!

"Ohh yeah take that up your wrinkled ass shoot you nasty whore, do you put stuff up there a lot?" George hissed nastily.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MASTERRRR!" I screamed, my ass buzzing. At that moment Janine began to cum wildly, screaming and grunting. When she came down I was moaning from the vibrator up my nasty ass and our master's hard cock was sticking out from his bush, and the cucumber was protruding from between his thick hair covered assbush. We looked at him, wanting to see what he would direct next.

He got on the bed on all fours as we watched mesmerized. His plump ass cheeks spread naturally as we saw his anus stretched tightly around the thick green cucumber. George grunted and pushed hard, and the cucumber began to slowly emerge from his asshole like an enormous turd. My soaked pussy was buzzing from watching this view. Finally the cucumber plopped onto the bed, covered in a sticky brown film. Janine and I rushed forward and began chewing on it, taking bites out of it, devouring the raunchy taste of George's butt.

George leaned back on the bed and rubbed his hairy ball sack as he watched his two whores devouring a vegetable which had been up his shithole. We finished, smacking our lips and sucking each others tongues to get the last of the ass taste we craved. George leaned forward to Janine and whispered somnething in her ear. Promptly Janine got up and retrieved one of their overnight bags. Out of it she pulled an 8" strap-on dildo. She strapped it on, making an enormous cock emerge from her hair covered pussy. The straps in the back pulled apart her cunt flaps and ass cheeks, and the hairy forest in her ass crack was exposed.

"Rachel," George said to me, "suck on Janine's cock while you finger her pussy. Master's going to take pictures."

I inched forward to the cock protruding from the expansive bush, and opened my mouth...

hairybush
hairybush
29 Followers