Janine's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
A lonely housemate sees something she likes.
1.1k words
4.33
17k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gazob
gazob
5 Followers

Janine couldn't sleep.... It was a warm summer's night and she had been lying there for what seemed like ages with those thoughts going around her head. The same thoughts she got every time her housemate's boyfriend stayed over. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that she hadn't been active for a while, the thumping sound of the bed against the wall in the next room or the loud moans of excitement that generally accompanied it from her housemate, but she had to admit it.... she found him such a turn on! And her she was again, lying in her bed, with her night dress pulled up and two fingers moving expertly over her moistening button.

It had been this way for the last few months. He'd come over every few days and arrive whilst her housemate was still at work. They'd chat for a little while, watch TV and share a glass of one of the bottles of wine he had brought around. Eventually her housemate would get back and sit on his knee, while they continued to chat and enjoy the evening. Every now and then, when she was on her way back from the toilet or the kitchen, she would catch them getting a little hot and heavy and she would get that familiar feeling between her legs as she thought about what they would be doing later. After a while she would make her way to bed (usually before them in the hope that she could avoid another night of imaginative listening) and hope for sleep. Almost inevitably though, after a while, she would hear the familiar giggling start and knew what would follow. Soon the moaning would start, quiet and almost indecipherable at first, but getting louder and louder with every passing moment. Soon the bed would begin to bang against the wall, getting quicker and quicker as the moans got louder and louder.

Tonight was no exception! As the familiar moans grew next door, she closed her eyes and was confronted with an image that she had seen before. It was that of her housemate, lying on her back, with her legs on the shoulders of her boyfriend as he pushed into her over and over again. After a while, she wasn't content with sliding two fingers inside herself and reached into her top drawer, removing her trusty rabbit vibrator. Switching it on she pushed it deep inside her and rested the vibrating "tongue" on her clit. Straight away she was writhing around, helping it hit her favourite spots and it wasn't long before she was cumming whilst listening to her housemate beg her boyfriend to "keep going.... I'm getting close!!" She lay in her bed listening on for a while until the events next door were complete and finally drifted off to sleep.

She awoke from a dream in which she had a stranger kissing between her legs and realised the excess wine that night had left her throat dry. The sun was coming up and so she decided to get a drink of water before trying to get a little more sleep. She walked past her housemate's room towards the kitchen and saw the door was slightly ajar. She poured herself a glass of water and returned down the hallway. As she neared her housemate's door she heard a slurping noise coming from inside. She couldn't resist looking in and what she saw shocked her slightly. On the bed, lying naked, was her housemate's boyfriend. The covers were thrown off him and he looked to be asleep. What was the most surprising part was the sight of her naked housemate hunched over his groin, with her hand around his hardening penis and her mouth kissing the area beneath her hand. As she watched, her housemate moved her mouth up to the head of her boyfriends cock, removed her hand, and slid down the first few inches of what she could see was a pretty well sized member. Janine leaned against the wall as her housemate took her boyfriend from her mouth (with a quiet slurp) and she saw it glisten in the early morning sun. Her housemate began to move her hand up and down her boyfriend's dick as he started to stir from his sleep. Janine was transfixed as her housemate moved up to kiss him on the lips whilst rubbing his solid looking dick against her opening. As she did so, she arched her back so her pussy was pointed towards Janine at the doorway. Janine gasped quietly as she saw her housemate getting entered and pushing all the way down on her boyfriend's dick before leaning back and starting to whirl around on top of him. Janine realised she was getting majorly turned on by the sight in front of her and had started to rub her hardening nipples.

Suddenly, her housemate's boyfriend took control, sitting up and swinging around so his legs were over the side of the bed and buried his head in her housemate's impressive chest. She saw her housemate throw her head back as she let out a squeal of delight and began to rotate her hips quicker and quicker. Janine was now rubbing herself again watching the sensual sight in front of her eyes and accidentally let out a little gasp. Her housemate was lost in her own world of passion but the boyfriend's eyes shot towards the door and Janine jumped away as quick as she could. She hurried back to her room not knowing if she had been spotted and jumped into bed, spilling her water as she did! She began to think she must not have been spotted as the noise from the next room began to grow louder and louder with only a little break before restarting at an even greater volume. Her curious nature got the better of Janine and she couldn't help but go back to look again. What she saw was her housemate on all fours with her boyfriend slamming into her hard from behind. This continued for what seemed like an eternity, whilst Janine worked furiously on herself, until he collapsed on top of her with a loud guttural moan. Janine saw him pull out of her housemate and got a full frontal view of him in all his glory before she hurried back to bed and brought herself to orgasm again just in time for her alarm to go off.

That day at work, Janine could barely stay awake. Her work colleagues noticed and asked her who the guy was who had kept her up all night. Little did they know!! And little did she know of what was to come that weekend...

To be continued...

gazob
gazob
5 Followers