Janis Takes a Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janis paused for a moment, shocked at what she was doing. Nicki sat up and spread her ass cheeks over Janis' face. Her asshole dilated and a drop of come dripped onto Janis' upper lip. Nicki's asshole puckered and opened again to let another drop of come fall out. This time, the drop ended up on Janis' nose. Janis took a deep breath, then reached up and pulled Nicki's ass onto her face. Her tongue licked around Nicki's asshole, then finally penetrated her anus. Nicki expertly opened and closed her asshole around Janis' tongue. Janis could taste the faint flavor of come and darted her tongue in and out of Nicki's anus faster. Nicki's asshole dilated again and Janis was rewarded with a large glob of her boyfriend's come straight from her bowels. She let the come roll around her tongue before swallowing. She began to kiss and lick Nicki's ass cheeks as Andi walked in.

"Way to go, Janis!" Andi cheered.

Janis stopped immediately, as if being startled out of a dream. She pushed Nicki off of her, and ran into the bathroom. Andi and Nicki listened as Janis dry-heaved into the sink, then repeatedly brushed her teeth and rinsed her mouth with mouthwash.

Andi shrugged her shoulders, kissed Nicki on the cheek, and went to bed.

Nicki waited until Janis went to bed, and then enjoyed a warm shower. After she finished the shower, she put on a pair of shorts, but decided to sleep topless. She felt around for any wet spots on the bed, and reached over her nightstand to turn out the light. Just before the light went out, she noticed a piece of paper leaning against the lamp.

She turned the light back on to make sure she wasn't imagining things. It was a note from Janis' ex-boyfriend. He said that he knew Janis was watching them, and felt like he got even with her. He also said he had always fantasized about being with both her and Andi, and it was better than he could have imagined. He wouldn't mind visiting the two of them, again. On the bottom of the note were his phone number and the words "anytime you want it."

Nicki smiled as she fell into a deep sleep.

12