Janis The Porn Star

Story Info
Janis tries something new & exciting.
1.8k words
3.91
47.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since that evening, just after she had finished one of her “Full Monty” stripograms, that this bloke had given her a card with a contact on if she ever fancied doing some video work in Holland, I had seen her “toying” with it as she took bookings on the phone, or was doing some paper work. This evening as she was taking a booking to do a act in the local town I saw her “toying” with it again, I said why don’t you phone as you won’t settle until you phone and find out.

Well she first rung the British number, but there was no reply, she then tried the Dutch one and got hold of someone called Peter who it so happened was the bloke that had given her the card that night, Peter. He said that he had been impressed by her performance and her looks were just what he, he was the owner of the production company, wanted for a part of a film they were filming in a of week or so, he was really pleased that she had phoned, and he outlined what was involved. As some of it was new to her she told him she would think about it. When Janis told me I did not make any comment and told her it was entirely up to her.

Janis had said nothing more about it until the following Tuesday night when the phone rang, I answered and he explained he was Peter from Holland, so I put her on, she was on for about ten minutes and when she came off she said that she had taken up his offer and he was sending us two first class tickets to Skipol, Amsterdam for this Friday afternoon, the tickets arrived on the Thursday and we flew out on the Friday afternoon, Janis decided to travel dead casual, jeans and sweatshirt, no glamour puss!!.

At the airport we were met by this girl who wiped us away in this people carrier to a Château/ Stately house on the outskirts of the city, where we were met by Peter, he took us in and got us both a drink, where he outlined the plot, which was Janis was the Lady of the House and on returning from shopping she had caught two of the maids that had been in the swimming pool seducing each other, which they then seduce Janis, which is all watched from outside the windows by the three gardeners, who eventually let themselves in and set about the three, but giving the Lady of the house Janis the best seeing to, he then showed us round the place and said the kitchens would cook us any thing and the bar was free to help ourselves to, we ended up by the pool a big one at that where the action would take place tomorrow and he said I could watch as long as I stayed out of camera shot, then he said that the rest of the day was our and that would we join him later for dinner, and could Janis se the hairdresser in the basement as they wanted to tint her hair a more reddy colour and frizz it a bit so it was like the girl that was doing the straight part of Janis’s character.

With that he left us so we thought we would try the swimming pool out, Janis looking so demure and innocent in her one piece black Speedo swimsuit, it was now about five so we went back to our room and showered, I said I would watch some Dutch TV whilst Janis went and got her hair done for tomorrow, I must have dozed off as when I woke I thought I had awoken in heaven, as Janis had returned and she had put tomorrows costume on, it was a silver and black shiny micro skirted suit with matching stiletto’s her stocking tops being just and so covered by her skirt, on top under the tailored jacket, she had a plain whit blouse open to reveal her cleavage of her 36D’s which were in a wonder bra, but it was her hair it was now a redder shade of auburn and had a wavy curl to it, which really suited her, I could tell she felt good by the glow on her face.

Over dinner Peter explained that as soon as he had seen Janis do the Stripogram he knew she was the girl for the part and he hoped many more parts in the future!!. Well we turned in early first for me to shag Janis but also filming started at six the next morning.

Next morning I never herd Janis leave the room as she slipped down to make up and to be got ready, I met up with her by the side of the pool were they had already started filming the other to girls in the pool , Emma and Hidi, both were young nineteen or so, Emma was a brunette with pirt young tits whilst Hidi was blond with a fuller figure, the film crew numbered five with a sound man and there was a couple of costume and make up girls, when they got out of the pool they dried each other then lying on the towels started to cares each other then Emma spread her legs and Hidi started teasing her clit then inserting one then two fingers then most of her hand the she set to work with her tongue on her clit and cunt, when she was coming a large dildo appeared! almost a fifteen inches long and three inch in diameter, this she slipped up Emma’s now gaping fanny, which fully took its length before slowly fucking her with it, whilst Emma had multiple orgasms racking her whole body, when these subsided she did the same for Hidi, I could tell this was getting Janis hot!!.

About half way through was Janis’s cue to enter, looking a million dollars and a real lady she asked them what they thought they were doing, both getting to their feet and going over and kissing Janis, Hidi kept on doing this whilst Emma’s head went under Janis’s skirt, this went on for a minute or so till the started to strip Janis seductively for the camera, first her jacket then her blouse, they then both helped her out of her micro skirt, Janis then released the clasp on her bra letting the camera get a good picture of her tits being released, they then layed her down on her back and her legs in the air the G String now barley covering her slit, they then eased her G String over her stocking clad legs.

They then spread her legs Hidi’s tongue giving her clit and slit a real tonguing whilst Emma played with Janis’s tits, after a few minutes of this you could see the multiple orgasms shooting through Janis’s body , that’s when the monstrous dildo came out again and this time it was Janis’s fanny that took the length, whilst Hidi was fucking Janis’s fanny with the dildo, the cameras started panning to the windows where the three gardeners were watching to the oblivion of the girls. The gardeners then let themselves in onto the pool side all three soon stripped off, they were Kirt, Ben and Karl all three were about five feet ten tall with firm athletic bodies, Kirt was the youngest at about twenty the other two must have been in their early thirties, Kirt probably got the job because of his monstrous cock, being equally as big as that dildo the other two having about ten inch each, the first the girls knew of the lads presence was when they got hard cock pushed in there mouth to which they started sucking off and wanking, then when the lads realised Janis the bosses wife was the middle one, they decided to make a meal of her.

Kirt layed on his back and motioned Janis to straddle his monstrous cock which she readily did sinking right up to his balls up her fanny as she started thrusting, Ben eased her over so exposing her bum hole, this he played with for a minute before entering his cock up and gently easing his length into her back tunnel, this just left Carl who moved to Janis’s mouth ,which readily took his cock. After the camera had go plenty of shots of this the guys were motioned that they could start to come, Ben you could see was the first to come and as he withdrew from her bum hole the camera zoomed in to capture the cum oozing from Janis’s bum, as Carl came in her mouth the camera caught the cum oozing out of her lips, and as one last orgasm gripped her tummy then the all of her body she eventually stud up off Kirts monstrous cock, cum gushing down her inner thigh onto her stockings, this was the end of Janis’s part, for today as Hidi and Emma were now going to get well fucked. As Janis left the set the costume girl handed Janis a wrap to cover herself as she came to sit with me, but as we watched Hidi and Emma getting well fucked! could not wait to shag Janis so we took off to our room for an hours passionate sex.

On the Sunday morning we were late up as the still photographer had come to get some pictures for the video cover, everyone else had gone apart from Kirt, He took roles of film of Janis, In the suit outfit, in bikinis, of her nude with her fingers up her cunt and finally with Kirt again, first his length in her mouth, then up her fanny, then finally up her bum, the final shots were of him cumming all over her face and cum in her mouth.

When it was all finished Janis went for a quick shower as we wanted the afternoon to explore Amsterdam!!!

The next morning as we were about to leave for the airport, Peter saw us off paying Janis, then because she had been so good on her first time he gave her the classy suit outfit she had worn for filming, needles to say this is now one of her favourite outfits.

About a month later a jiffy bag came through the post, inside was the film” the Gardeners Revenge” and there was Janis covered in cum on the front and various others on the back, and the film, well she is a real porn starlet, Peter had also enclosed note about his next production and that he would be in touch, but that is another story.