Janny Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

When Kenny answered the door the next day he was surprised to find a stone faced Janine there with Mary Ellen Parker at her side. Janine said, "Parks would you wait inside for a second? I need to talk to Kenny."

After her friend left them Janine said to Kenny, "Don't bother asking. This afternoon didn't go the way I expected. I wanted to turn the clock back and become the girl I was and she wouldn't let me. All she wanted to ask about was what fucking an old man like Larson was like. Some kind of morbid curiosity, I guess.

I tried to be as honest as I could with her and when I told her I had to come over here for a photo shoot she wanted to come along to watch. I tried to change her mind. I told her it would probably involve nudity but it didn't change her mind at all. I think it only increased her interest."

Kenny said, "Well I wonder what she's going to say when Benjy sticks his dick in your mouth. Some of the shots are going to cross the line into porn."

Janine shook her head. "Just great! Just fucking great!

I take it that that's the photographer's car. Tell everyone I'm out there. I don't want to go in."

Kenny and the male model whose name was Benjy Clark sat on either side of Janine in the back seat and Mary Ellen sat up front next to the photographer, Lucas White. Mary Ellen was saying, "I've never been to a photo shoot before and I'll try to stay out of your way. I want you to tell me if I do anything that bothers you or if I interfere with what you're doing, okay?"

"I appreciate your saying that but I'm sure there won't be any problem. I'm having a hard time believing you've never been to a shoot before, though. You're a very beautiful girl."

"I'm okay I guess but I never thought I had the kind of looks needed to get published. Besides, I'm only five foot three. I thought that made me way too short."

"You would be too short for runway work but not for glamor print modeling.

Last year seven of the twelve Playboy centerfolds were less than five foot seven."

Janine could see where this conversation was headed. She thought Parks was too smart to fall for this kind of flattery. Lucas continued, "Look, we're going to have all the equipment set up anyway, why don't we take some test shots of you, too. I think they'll be great."

"Oh my God, do you really think so? I'd love to try if you'll let me. I'd really love it but I'm afraid you'd be wasting your film."

Janine was disgusted. "Why don't you take a few minutes to think it out, Parks? There's no rush."

"Are you kidding? This is sooo exciting!"

Lucas and Kenny were unloading equipment and costumes while the girls were fooling with their make-up. Parks said to Janine, "I'm so glad you're here. I might need your support and encouragement in case he asks me to take anything off. Do you think he'll want me topless?"

"I don't know, honey. You should just decide what you will and what you won't do and stick to it. Just because I'm doing something doesn't mean you have to." She kissed Parks on the forehead. "Stick to your guns, kiddo."

Lucas came into the bedroom the girls were using with a trunk on wheels containing a wide assortment of lingerie. Lucas looked at the two girls and said, "Let's see now, Parks I'd say you're a 32 B and Janny... Oh let's say a 34 C?"

Janny nodded yes and then Parks said, "Right on both counts!"

Lucas smiled. "Good, I haven't lost my eye." He went through the trunk and picked out a bra, panties and see-through teddy for each girl. Let's try these for starters. He made no move to leave the room to give them any privacy so Janine started undressing. As she reached down to put on the pale blue panties she looked out of the corner of her eye to see Parks completely red-faced with embarrassment as she pushed down the panties she had worn to the mall and reached for the one's she'd be modeling. She thought, "Good! Maybe you'll be too embarrassed to go on with this nonsense."

They went into the other room where Lucas had set up the strobes, soft boxes and other equipment. He started with solo shots of Janny in various poses on the divan and on the bed. Then it was Parks turn. "Okay honey, we'll be going through basically the same series of poses that Janny went through but don't be afraid to improvise if you want. The main thing is to get into a rhythm and keep moving unless I direct you otherwise, okay?" Everyone in the room could see that they could count the time in seconds, not minutes, that it took Parks' inhibitions to melt away. She was a natural at this. Finally she crossed her arms in front of herself and grabbed the hem of the teddy and pulled it over her head. She then proceeded to arch her back, reach behind herself and unhook her bra. As she leaned forward to let the bra slide down her arms Lucas spoke. "Okay Parks hold that pose with the bra halfway down. Janny get on the bed and start approaching her from behind. Good, that's fine, now Parks you realize she's there and turn your head. Take the bra in your right hand and toss it aside, good, now turn your head to the left and Lanny kiss her exposed neck." It was at that point that the two girls looked at each other and started giggling.

"Come on, girls, let's be professional."

Parks laughed and said, "Yeah! Professional lesbos!" Janny was still suppressing a giggle as she leaned down and kissed Parks neck. Parks reached up, grabbed Janny by her hair, and proceeded to put her tongue between Janny's lips.

"Camera angles, girls, you can be doing the sexiest thing ever but if your body's between it and the lens no one'll ever know." He didn't have to tell them again.

Janny started running her hands up and down Parks body as she turned and slowly undressed Janny. The shoot went on for almost 20 minutes pausing only for Lucas to change discs in the camera. As Janny was licking Parks clit Lucas called "Cut.

Okay girls that was completely hot! Now I want you to get dressed in some new outfits. Kenny give me a hand straightening the sheets. Benjy! You're up next."

The three models were gathered around Lucas as he explained the next set-up. "Okay everyone this is really simple. You two come into the room and discover Benjy asleep in the bed. One of you pulls back the sheet and discovers his nudity. She then proceeds to take his dick and begins to go down on him. Naturally this wakes him up and everything proceeds from there.

Remember people! This is not about fucking; it's about taking sexy pictures. Think camera angles! That also means that partial penetration is usually preferable to burying Benjy's cock in a pussy where the camera can't see anything. Think variety! In an ideal shoot that cock would have spent some time in each of the six orifices you girls have."

Parks shook her head and said "No." Janine thought "Finally!" She then proceeded to surprise Janine when she continued, "This is all kind of new to me. I'd rather not have him use my behind. Everything else is all right, though."

Janine interrupted, "Hold on, everybody, let's wait a damn minute. Parks honey I guess this I okay to talk about since if this is allowed to proceed everybody else is going to find out anyway.

You realize you just said it was okay for some guy whose last name you don't even know, a guy you just met a couple of hours ago, to bust your cherry in a series of porn photos? You are still a virgin, aren't you?"

Parks said to the room in general, "Would everyone mind if I had a few words in private with Janny." They walked out onto the front porch. "Okay girlfriend, what's wrong?"

Janine mumbled, "It's just not right! When I left my house to meet you today I thought I'd gain a measure of normalcy around you. I wanted to partially go back to being a regular person. Instead I wind up sucking you into all this muck. Just because I've turned into a whore doesn't mean I want you to!"

"Janine! You didn't suck me into anything. Anything I wind up doing is because I want to, not because I want to please you. Besides, from what I've seen today it looks like I'm the aggressor, not you. I'm actually having fun today. I'm looking forward to Benjy sticking that huge thing in me, a little nervous, maybe, but still looking forward to it. So lighten up, okay?"

"In two hours you'll have switched from virgin to porn whore, wow! The day I fucked Logan to get Bob his tires at least I gave my cherry to Kenny, someone I knew, in the truck beforehand."

"Sounds like I'm the bigger slut, doesn't it?" Arm in arm they went back inside.

Janny kissed Parks' cheek, "I know you're full of shit, you know."

Parks laughed, "Maybe a little. Oh I suppose I might not have picked out this career path yesterday but I sure as Hell picked you as a friend ten years ago and I haven't regretted that decision yet!" She kissed Janny back. "Come on you, let's go be porn stars.

When they got back in the room Parks reached for the sheet covering Benjy. Lucas called out "Let's shoot it differently. Janine, you go down on Benjy long enough to awaken him. You then proudly present him with a present, his very own virgin you brought him to enjoy. Parks, you don't need to struggle or anything. Meek, submissive and following your friend's orders should do the trick. Try to let the lens see some of that red-faced embarrassment you were displaying in the dressing room when I was watching you strip.

Janine, it'll be your job to take charge of undressing Parks and getting her ready for Benjy to stick her."

Lucas had dropped both girls at Janine's house after the shoot. Janine said, "I thought that our conversation was a little formal and stilted when we first hooked up in the mall this afternoon. I'm glad that's all gone away now."

"Fucking the same guy together definitely promotes closeness, I guess...but I would have thought the opposite might have been true. Maybe we're just different."

"No arguments about that!"

"Okay if I call my mom and get permission to stay here tonight? God, that sounds silly after what we did this afternoon doesn't it?"

Janine smiled. "Not so silly, really. You're going to have times when you actually appreciate your mom telling you off. At least I do."

"So what can we do tomorrow to top today?"

Janine was half way through a sip of Diet Pepsi that she promptly wound up spraying all over herself. "Damn that Kenny! He had no right to tell you. I'm going to roast his nuts over a charcoal grill!"

"While I'm sure that might be entertaining and instructive, if you don't mind my asking, what set you off?"

"You mean Kenny didn't say anything about tomorrow?"

"Not a word, cross my heart and suck a dick!"

"Me and my big mouth." Janine sighed. "Oh well, I was going to tell you at some point anyway...

I'm going to be busy tomorrow. Kenny and I are trying to save up some money so I've started...

Let's say I've started a part-time job...turning tricks."

The silence really was deafening! Parks just sat there with her emery board working on her nails.

Janine couldn't take it. "Well?"

Parks looked up. "Oh, am I supposed to say something at this point? Like what? Let's see, how about 'nice initiative, Janny' or 'you go, girl'?

You can do anything you want with your body, but don't paint the whole thing with rose-colored paint. Kenny's pimping you, you're not seeing a dime of the money and you're deluding yourself that there's some higher purpose here.

Kenny never paid any attention to you before but now he's deeply in love. He's so in love that he lets every guy willing to give him a few bucks fuck his girlfriend, his true love. He passes you around to those creepy friends of his and after they've gotten their rocks off he sells you...for money. Don't kid yourself Janine North, this isn't about love or sex, it's about control, power and money.

Before today I never swore much but God Damn it Janine! You're fucking smarter than that! You wanted to turn the clock back? Start by being the bright woman I used to know instead of being the life-support system for Kenny's pet pussy!

In case you think I'm coming down too hard on you, I'll tell you what, tomorrow I'll go with you. Ask Kenny for some of the money you've earned. Tell him you owed it to me and want to pay me back. If he parts with one dime over 20 bucks I'll screw all your customers and let you keep the money."

Janine hadn't been able to look at Parks since the tirade began. She was on her back starting at the ceiling as she almost whispered, "You won't have to screw anyone. Everything you've said is true and I've known..." The tears started streaming down her cheeks. "known it almost from the beginning.

It's just that with all the kids at school making fun of me it's like he was almost the only one around who was good to me, at least until you called me. My mother's clueless, my supposed friends at school all turned on me and Kenny kept telling me I was so sweet. It's kind of funny. I realized that the only one's who were treating me nice and who were being honest were the Johns who were paying to fuck me. I kind of liked that.

Parks, I know I've been an idiot but until you actually verbalized what I already knew...I guess I just didn't have the balls to."

"So what are you going to do now?"

Janine sighed and looked Parks in the eye. "I'm going to grow up, for starters. I'm going to go to the house on Ridgefield and service the four Johns who have dates set up. I'm going to fuck their brains out and their money's going into my purse. Let's see how Kenny reacts to my holding some of the cash instead of him holding it all. After that I'm going to have dinner at your house and I'll tell you how my day went." She looked questioningly at Parks. "At least if I'm invited?"

"Yeah, you're invited...whore."

"After the enthusiasm you showed eating my pussy, you probably already know you're invited." She reached over and kissed Parks who quickly responded. "Since you're providing the dinner, I guess it's only fair that I provide the dessert."

Parks sighed as Janine bit her neck. "What are you bringing?"

"Since I'll be spending my day fucking Johns I probably won't have any time to shop but I'll be glad to offer you a well used pussy to eat."

Parks put her hand into Janine's panties and put two fingers into her. "I can't wait 'til tomorrow." She removed the fingers and pulled the panties off. They both quickly stripped and made love with a near desperate frenzy.

While they were getting dressed Parks said to Janine, "Want to hear a great idea?"

"Uh oh, why do I expect trouble?"

"Because you haven't heard the great idea yet. Remember my Uncle Frank?"

"Yeah, he's your uncle who lives in Roxbury, right?"

"Actually he lives in Aspen but he keeps a house here as well as one in South Beach."

"Rough life!"

"Anyway at this time of year he's always in Aspen. He'll stay there until they run out of powder."

"And?"

"And the thought occurred to me that if you were to cut ties with Kenny, you and I could work out of that house and both make a lot of cash."

"Now you want to start turning tricks? I'm going straight to Hell, I've completely corrupted you. It is an intriguing idea, though. I'd feel safer with you around."

"Which is why we're safer covering each others asses. Guys could even book both of us together and they could really get their brains fucked out.

Another thing I've been thinking about. From a marketing point of view I think we should dramatically increase our prices. Maybe they can rent a hooker for two or three hundred dollars, but if they want to fuck either of the adorable teenyboppers it should be a thousand an hour, minimum."

The next day Janine got to the house on Ridgefield and was surprised to see Kenny was with two guys. "Hey Janny, this is Tommy, your twelve o'clock appointment. He brought along his brother Charlie and asked if they could be with you together."

Janny immediately responded. "Sure, it sounds like fun! Why don't you guys come on back and show me how brothers share their toys."

When they got back to the room she said, "Why don't we get the money part out of the way first? Now since two of you cause more wear and tear on my little pussy why don't we say $500 each, okay?"

Charlie was quick to answer. "Sounds great; and don't let Tommy try to talk you down. He can be kind of cheap sometimes." They paid Janny the money and quickly undressed. Charlie started helping Janny out of her clothes while not wanting to take his left hand out of her panties. He pushed her back on the bed and his tongue started exploring her clit. Rather skillfully, she thought.

Tommy offered his cock and Janny gobbled him up and started deep-throating him. While she was working on Tommy she felt Charlie enter her pussy. No stranger to multiple dick sex, Janny settled into doing her job, delivering as much pleasure as she could.

As they were leaving the room it was Tommy who surprised his brother by handing Janny an additional $200. "That was really great, Janny. Here's a little something extra in case my brother forgets to tip!" They all laughed and as she kissed them goodbye she felt Tommy's finger stray into her ass. She giggled.

Janny spoke up. "By the way guys, let me give you a new phone number if you ever want to book me again. We're going to stop using that old cell phone number. Oh, and if you want to refer me to any of your friends give them the new number. I'm pretty sure my best friend is going to start working with me so if you want to book a double, we'll probably be able to accommodate you."

"If your friend is as young and cute as you are, I'd think that's a lock!"

Janny laughed. ""She's two months younger than I am!"

CHAPTER TWO

Independent Businesswomen

Mrs. Parker served roast beef and the table chatter took predictable directions. "I'm really glad you were able to join us this evening, Janny. It seems like we hardly ever see you lately. It used to be every weekend you girls just spent hanging around here."

"I know. I was seeing a boy from school quite a bit but that's over now."

Mrs. Parker's ears went up. "Oh, do I know him?"

"His name is Kenny Raines, but as I said, I won't be seeing him anymore."

"Oh I'm so sorry."

"I'm not. Kenny is just too selfish and hasn't a clue how to treat a woman with respect." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Parks drinking this all in.

Later in her room Parks hardly gave me time to sit down. "Okay, let's have it. What happened?"

"If you like, we have a date with two brothers, Charlie and Tommy, next Sunday afternoon. You'll like Charlie, he's hung like a horse, but Tommy's the more experienced lover. Whatever he may lack in size down below he more than makes up with a really agile tongue.

They'll each pay $500 to each of us so we'd make $1,000 apiece. Interested?"

"So soon! Of course I'm interested, it was my idea. I just have to get used to thinking of myself as a professional whore. I think it excites me!

But I meant what happened with Kenny!"

Janny dropped her gaze to her hands in her lap, not wanting to look Parks in the eye. "Pretty much what you expected. My first John for the day was Tommy, but because he brought his brother along to tag team me I started to run behind. Kenny and I never really got a chance to talk until after the last John had left. From my point of view it actually worked out great because we never had our little scene until all the business was done.

He asked how we'd done for the day and I told him the truth. I'd taken in $2,600 including tips. Then he asked for the money and I told him that I'd be holding it for us from now on." Janny giggled as she remembered. "He blew a gasket! He said I didn't trust him anymore. I was being disrespectful. I would be too tempted to spend the money and piss away our future together...

It would have been funny if it wasn't so transparent. My favorite argument he used trying to convince me to give him the money was when he said 'Besides, what do whores know about handling money?'

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers