Janny Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

As soon as he said it he realized he'd gone too far. So I told him just exactly what rumors I'd spread about him at school if he opened his mouth to anyone, and then I left. I didn't want to call my Mom to pick me up so I called a cab."

Talking about him is too depressing. I'd rather talk about the sex. Fucking five guys in a row like that is wild. It gets to be less like making love and more like calisthenics in gym class. I'm tired, but not sleepy tired, just like I'd feel after a hard workout."

Parks laughed. "What a great idea! We could make a suggestion to the school to add a new exercise class to the Phys. Ed. Department; Marathon Fucking!"

"My mother says I should become a teacher. I wonder what kind of specialized degree you would need to get certified in teaching Practical Sex.

I was thinking of the tricks I turned at 55 Ridgefield and then what you said about your Uncle's place. I think that would probably be a mistake. People live at 55 and other people know them. People know your uncle, too, and it would be too easy to make the connection back to us. I think we should rent an apartment in the Landon and furnish it like a palace."

"The Landon Towers? Classy address, and expensive."

"You said we should market ourselves as top shelf whores, so let's get used to hanging out on the top shelf. We're going to need an a credit rating to rent it though. Any ideas?"

Parks shook her head. "Someone who'd sign for an apartment which probably rents for close to five grand a month on the say so of a eighteen-year-old with no visible source of employment? I'll write you out a list."

Janny shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, so it has to be a john. I can think of a couple of guys who might lease the apartment in their own names as long as we came up with the cash. Especially if we throw in a free fuck or two."

"I guess the standard deal is to give them a security deposit and the first month's rent, so I guess that'd be about ten thousand. Nice furniture's expensive, but to start I guess we don't have to buy it all."

Janny laughed. "As long as we have at least one really big bed.

Well, all I've got is the $2,600 I earned today so I guess we'd better get these pussys working. Temporarily we'll have to use your uncle's."

"What about hotels?"

Janny shook her head. "I would imagine hotels probably keep a hawk's eye out for pros and since we obviously look underage, alarms would likely go off all over the place."

Parks took Janny's hand. "I have a bank account."

Janny looked at her questioningly. "And?"

"I've got about $25,000 in it."

Janny's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!"

"I know. Originally my grandfather set up two of them, one for my brother and the other for me. He put $20,000 in each. Over the last few years I deposited my baby sitting earnings and withdrew for gifts for the family. My mom had to sign something for them to allow me access before I became eighteen, but I could get at it since we need it. After all, we'll probably need two beds and some other stuff. Not all guys go for sharing beds with other couples!"

Janny looked doubtful. "This is getting to sound less and less like fun and games and more like a regular job."

"Look honey, we still have a lot of school ahead of us and we're going to wind up with part-time jobs just like the other kids. We can flip burgers at Burger King, sell cell phones at the mall or do this and earn more money in a single night than we could make in a month at any other job. Besides doing it's naughty and a little bit dangerous and I think I'm going to love it. I'll tell you one thing, Janny. I really regret my little stint as an actress the other night."

"Why would you look forward to being a call girl but regret having been a porn actress? I would have thought acting was a little further up the food chain, respectability-wise."

"It is, definitely, but there's a phrase that's always stuck with me from some political movie: 'plausible deniability'. Let's say you graduate from college and you go on to a life as the ambassador to England or even the wife of the ambassador. If some john were to try to smear you with your past as a whore it'd be your word against his. The word of the ambassador against some regular guy because if he was someone famous he wouldn't want his own past broadcast.. You could deny, deny, and deny it. But a porn clip lives forever. In forty years my grandson's going to be able to go online and watch me losing my cherry to some guy with a nine-inch cock.

Right now I'm not even slightly ashamed of what I did fucking you and Benjy on camera but how do I know I'll still feel that way years from now?"

"I see what you mean. That's kind of why I picked the Landon to work out of. Less chance of running into someone who knows my mom."

"And more chance of running into someone who knows my dad. He lives in the city." Parks laughed. "But don't worry, he's usually traveling and I can't recall ever having met any of his friends. The bigger problem is that we have to find you a eighteen-year-old boy."

"Okay, I'll bite. Why?"

"Because not all Johns are going to want to be serviced on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and we're going to have to start training your mom to get used to you're not being at home weekday evenings. Hence, a boyfriend. He'll keep you out late and most importantly, because he's eighteen and has a license, he can drive you home.

I can get away with disappearing at any given time 'cause half the time my mother has no idea where I am. Yours, on the other hand, is used to your being in contact. We don't want to get in the habit of overusing the old 'I'm spending the night at Parks' place' routine.

Boys with new driver's licenses love to drive and we can arrange for him to be on call and only a cell phone call away whenever you're working. Cost us maybe fifteen bucks an hour plus gas."

"I could probably find one for free for an occasional blow job."

Parks shook her head. "Come on, Janny, four hours of a kid's time is $60. You want to fuck or suck someone for $60? Do you want another person out there who can link sweet Janny to hooker Janny? You don't want this kid to have any idea what you do with your time. If we have to tell him a story I thought we might tell him that you're seeing a boyfriend your mother doesn't approve of."

Janny's cell rang and Parks listened to one side of the conversation. "Hello? Oh hi, what's going on?...Where?...When would that be?...I'm here with her now. Let me ask her and I'll call you back...No, that's all right; your number's in my cell...Talk to you soon.

Remember my noontime tag team I told you about, the two brothers?"

"The guys I'm having my coming out party with on Sunday, sure."

"Well that was Tommy and he was talking about us at a poker game he's at and he wants to know if we can come over and 'entertain' them tonight. There are six guys playing and they'd each pay $1,000 for all night privileges. That's $6,000 for me and $6,000 for you. We could pack our books and school clothes and Tommy would drop us off in time for the morning school bus. Interested in 'coming out' early?"

"Oh my God! This is it, huh? Okay, I'm in...or they're in...whatever!" Parks ran to the door and opened it. "Mom! We're going downtown to catch the midnight show at the Meridian."

Mrs. Parks came to the door. "It's kind of late for a school night but you're a big girl. Just make sure that when you get home use the garage door and be quiet getting to bed. I've got a 7 a.m. appointment and I want a good sleep." She kissed both girls and went down the hall.

Parks said in a low tone, "Don't worry Mom, you'll never hear us in the night because we'll be in some guy's house letting six strange men fuck us."

Janny giggled. "Call a cab and have him pick us up. If they ask, tell them we're going to Shadyside."

"Appropriate!"

The cab ride took very little time and after greeting the girls at the door Tommy showed them to one of the bedrooms. "I know you like to get the money talk out of the way so here's $6,000 each. The game's already started so after you get undressed why don't you come in and take drink orders. I'll introduce you."

"By undress do you mean get naked or strip to underwear?"

"Your choice, but you're going to be naked pretty soon anyway. You were right about your friend, Janny. I can't wait until my dick's in her."

Parks spoke up. "Why wait? We could get a head start right now. I'm a little horny." She dropped to her knees and unzipped Tom's fly.

Janny was already completely undressed. "I'll go out there and tell them you'll be late."

"Thanks honey; just tell them to fold my hand." Parks was trying to take all of Tommy into her throat but was choking a little. Janny thought she had to remember to give Parks some deep throating lessons.

As Janny strutted naked into the dining room she called out, "Hi guys! You'd better fold Tom's hand. He's being raped by an adorable little girl. Hi, Charlie! For those of you that don't know me, I'm Janny. Can I get anyone a drink or a refill? I'm here to please you one and all." The players all cheered her and she realized how much she really loved it.

Janny realized her mind had been drifting. Someone was on top of her, whaling away, but she had forgotten who it was. Her arms and legs were locked around him and as they went at it she tried to focus on the clock on the dresser. It was 4:45 in the morning and she couldn't remember taking a break all evening. She knew she'd had sex more than ten times, so as least the guys were getting their money's worth. She heard the door to the room open. A voice asked, "Mind if I join in?"

Her partner said, "Aw, Brian, can't you go fuck the other girl?"

"I just tried but she's on the back deck with Charlie, Tommy and Craig. She doesn't have any unoccupied holes left!"

Janny thought to herself "Ouch! Parks's going to walk some kind of funny tomorrow!"

Janny's eyes were still shut but as she drifted up toward consciousness she became aware of someone running his fingers through her hair in a very gentle fashion. She let her mind drift toward her body and realized that for the first time since before she could recall there were no penises in her. She opened her eyes and saw Charlie looking down at her. The way he looked at her made her feel warm. He looked like he actually cared for her. He kissed each eye and said, "Barbie's just gotten out of the shower and is getting dressed. You want to be next?"

Janny could have purred. She asked "Who's Barbie?"

Charlie laughed, "I didn't think that was really her name but that's what she asked to be called."

He continued gently kissing her, working his way from her nose to her lips, from her throat to her nipples, but somehow although it was certainly intimate it didn't seem sexual to Janny. She took his face in both her hands and kissed him full on his lips. "If I could have my wish I'd spend the entire day in bed with you, but if I don't get going my schoolwork will suffer." She sat up and headed for the bathroom.

As usual Janny sat alone in the cafeteria as lunchtime. Normally this would have bothered her but this day she was too tired to care. She was mostly pecking at her food when Parks put her tray across from her and sat down. Parks said, "How're you feeling?"

"Tired and a little sore, but basically okay. How's your cat?"

It took Parks a second to figure out what Janny was talking about, but then she got it. She laughed "Tired and abused. I think she's going to have to get used to hanging around your little kitty. Not only are all her muscles sore but I think her skin's abraded. I know her fur was all batted and gummy this morning. When I get home I was thinking about shaving some fur off the area around the abrasion so I could get a better look."

"Cats hate when you mess with their fur. You'd probably be better off shaving it all off. How's her buddy doing?"

"Her buddy? I think your cat was the only buddy she's been getting into trouble with lately."

"I'm talking about that dark-skinned pal of her who's always right behind her. From what I've heard the two of them were jumping around last night like two kids on Pogo sticks."

"Oh that buddy! I guess she's alright. The only thing I might be concerned about is that she swallowed a lot of junk food last night. I haven't seen any of it come out yet so I guess it's still in her. I guess if it was really bad for her she would have spit it out. The guys who fed it to her seemed like they were having fun."

Janny laughed, "I'm sure of that! Charlie asked if we could bring all of our critters back over to their house on Tuesday evening."

"You're kidding!" Parks leaned forward and lowered her voice. "First the brothers do you yesterday afternoon, then they rehire you to spend the evening fucking their brains out and now they want you back tomorrow? There are a Hell of a lot of married folk who don't fuck as often as you guys do, and you're getting paid a lot of money!"

"I know! I woke up this morning with Charlie leaning over me brushing my hair and kissing me! At the time it seemed so flattering but you see all these movies about johns obsessing about their whores. Should I be scared?"

Parks shrugged. "You've got me but don't those guys always get possessive over the girls. These guys don't seem to mind sharing you with others and Charlie probably fucked me just as often as he did you last night."

Janny smiled. "So I guess we've just got ourselves a couple of wealthy clients who want to buy what we're selling. It's a good thing."

"We can make a living renting our pussies to just these two guys alone! Although that guy Craig texted me this morning. He wants to see me after school."

"Girl, when were you going to tell me?"

"I just did! Besides, when I first came over you just wanted to talk about the health of our pussies."

"Where are you two going you get it on?"

"I don't know. I told him to pick me up in the parking lot of the Safeway. He asked if I had a free hour so I think it might be as simple as a blow job in the car, but we'll see."

"Okay, I don't want to go to your house and have your mother asking me where you are so I'll head down to the Mall. I might as well start spending the money you'll earn this afternoon."

"I'll think of you at Victoria's Secret buying something to wrap your pussy in while some dick's pounding mine. I'll have him drop me at the Mall after we're done."

Janny stood and picked up her books. "Off to class, now. Have fun!"

"Always!"

CHAPTER 3

Runaway Train

Janny came out of Victoria's Secret empty handed. She really wasn't in the mood to shop mainly because she didn't want to schlep the bags with her purchases around.

A voice came from over her shoulder. "It's Janny, isn't it?"

She turned and recognized the speaker as David something or other, the first John she'd ever been with. "Oh hi, how are you?"

"Great, just great. I called Kenny last Friday to book you but he said you'd stopped working."

Janny smiled at him. "It's not that I've quit working. It's just that he and I had a falling out and don't work together anymore. If you've got a pen handy I'll give you my new number."

After he wrote down the number of Janny's cell David asked, "If you're not busy, could we go somewhere right now?"

"I don't know, David. Since I've split from Kenny there've been a few changes. I've partnered with another girl and it's our intention to get an apartment to work out of. Our prices will be going up quite a bit also. But as of right now I don't have a place to go yet."

David smiled. "This just might be your lucky day. I might be able to solve both problems since my company's in the property management business. I could show you a couple of places and we could give one of them a test-drive."

Janny put her hand on his arm. "Does $500 sound okay?"

"It sounds fine, let's go." As they were walking he continued, "Tell me what kind of place you were looking for."

"I was thinking about a sublet in the Landon Towers."

"I hope you realize the kind of money you're talking about. I can see why you'll need to raise prices." The climbed into his car and David went to work on the phone.

As they pulled up in front of the Landon Janny was completely impressed at its opulence. "We'll go in separately. You stroll in and take the elevator to the third floor. I'll get the key to Unit 300 and meet you up there."

When she got to the third floor Janny was a bit surprised to only find three doors in a large foyer. One was to the stairs and the others were marked 300 and 360 respectively. The elevator dinged and David emerged from the car.

Janny asked, "Only two units to the floor?"

David laughed, "No, they're big, but not quite that big. There are two separate elevators to two separate foyers placed at either side of the building. You reach 300 and 360 from this foyer and 310, 330, and 350 from the other foyer. Unit 300 is 4800 square feet."

David unlocked the door and his real estate salesman hat was firmly in place. The couple who own this place are spending a year in Scotland while he's writing a book. The furniture is theirs and they want a hefty security deposit against possible damage to it. There are four bedrooms, five baths, a conservatory and my favorite room..." He opened a door with a flourish and Janelle entered what appeared to be a cave worn out of solid rock. A huge 12' diameter hot tub was cut into the rock next to a shelf with a well stocked bar with Sub Zero refrigerator and ice machine.

Janelle put her hand in the water.

"It's set to 104º. Want to try it out?"

Janny started to undress. "You read my mind!" She pushed her panties to the floor and climbed into the water.

After he finished undressing, David walked to the side of the tank. "Young lady, would you help me with my erection?"

"But sir, you don't seem to have one!"

"I know. That's why I'd like some help."

Janny took his cock in her hand and started rubbing it with her tongue. "You know I could do this better without a rock wall between us. Climb in!"

David swung his legs over the edge and Janny went to work, kissing, licking and aggressively swallowing the head of his cock and let her throat muscles go to work. After a few minutes he pulled her up and kissed her before turning her around to enter her from behind. He slipped out of her after several strokes and when he reinserted himself he went for her ass rather than her pussy. At the same moment he turned the water jets on her at full blast.

Janny squealed with delight and wriggled her butt.

Later, as Janny lay in his arms, the both of them completely spend. She said,

"I've got to talk with my partner, but I'm pretty sure she'll go along with my decision to take this place. When is it available?"

"I'll tell you what, today's the 21st. You give her a call and if you commit today I'll fill out the lease effective the first of the month and throw in these last nine days for free."

"I'd prefer that the lease wasn't in either of our names. Could you rent it in your own name and I'd give you cash?"

"I wondered how you were going to work around that part. You're not 18 yet, are you?"

"Oh we're old enough but we have no credit."

"Well I don't want it in my name, in case you get caught. What I'll do is fill out a lease in your father's name. I'll forget to do a background check. I'll tell the other tenants that the place was leased by a research analyst and his two daughters. I assume you can come up with a father-type to show up periodically and claim paternal status?"

Janine smiled as she said, "Oh I think we can come up with someone." She dialed Parks. "Are you in the middle of something?...Listen, I've just seen the place we've been looking for, only we have to act fast. Do you need to see it or can I go ahead and commit us to it?...Great, when will you become free?...Okay when you can, jump in a cab over to the Landon and come up to Unit 300. I'll order dinner from Woo Fat's."

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers