Janny Ch. 04-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

The door bell rang. Janny said, "Wait here, I've got to get that." She shut the door to the grotto and went to answer the door to let Dave Peterson in with the lease. She led him into the library. "Do you mind if we get everything done in here? I'm entertaining in the other room."

"Fine, here's the lease, made out in the name of Nathan Adams, Brookline, Massachusetts."

Janny reached into her purse and handed Peterson the envelope. "And here's the eight thousand security deposit and the first month's rent."

"Cash, I was afraid of that. I would have preferred a check but since I understand the situation, I guess cash will have to do."

As Janny walked Peterson to the door he put his arm around her shoulders. "Are you free Thursday around five o'clock?"

"Sure, I'll see you then." They kissed at the door as she let him out.

When she went into the living room Laura was already there, sipping a can of Coke. "I hope you don't mind, I took it from the 'fridge in the grotto."

"Not at all, I think I'll join you. What time are you meeting Billy?"

"He was going to pick me up at my house around six but I was thinking he could just pick me up here instead."

"At which point he'd start asking who you know in the Landon. I'd rather pay for your cab home and he can pick you up there as scheduled. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but..."

"No, no, I forgot, your way makes more sense. I'd have to make up a lie about this place and I'd rather not lie to Billy."

After Laura left Janny decided a tub was in order. She undressed in her room and went back to the grotto to luxuriate until Parks arrived. She dozed off in the tub.

When she began to wake up she realized someone was fondling her right breast. "Hmm, feels good but would you suck the nipple a little?"

"In order to do that I'd have to stick my head in the water and I don't want to get my hair wet. Come see what I got us."

Janny was toweling herself off as she flopped on Parks' bed. Parks said, "Okay, these aren't exactly Dr. Denton's but they're flannel P.J.s with a trap door. Oh, here are two teddies as per your request, lots of ruffles in all the appropriate places for a sexy little princess. This is my personal favorite, Calvin & Hobbs one piece jammys that have buttons all the way down the front and up the bottom, with non-skid feet, of course. You don't even have to take them off when you're going to the bathroom!"

"Or fucking."

"Right, right, I thought of that. I need a picture of some John slamming it into me with my bootied feet and ankles locked around his back. I know I said I didn't want pictures floating around but this one would be just for me."

Janny laughed, "You could give it to your Mom as a birthday present." She put one of the lacy teddies on. "Panties or not?"

"Definitely panties, they give you something else to take off. Hey, look at the time. He's due here any minute. Get into your Tiberio's outfit, girl. We're going to eat well tonight."

When the doorbell rang Parks went to let Duncan in she was wearing black Halston cocktail dress which was barely long enough to cover her ass. He whistled admiringly. "Lovely, simply lovely. Are you ready?"

"I think so, I'll get my friend Janny."

Dinner went well, both girls jabbering away just as if they were seated with a parent as opposed to someone about to have sex with them both. As it turned out this behavior was apparently just what Duncan wanted, as his comments were never laced with any sexual innuendos or allusions. He didn't allow them any cocktails and kept his own consumption at a modest level. Any outsider would have smiled upon beholding the scene, seeing an apparent father taking his daughter and daughter's friend to a fancy dinner, although determining which girl was the daughter and which the friend was a bit more difficult.

As soon as they got back to the Landon, Duncan took charge. "All right girls, it's a school night any I want you both ready for bed in five minutes flat."

Parks grabbed him by the hand and started pulling him toward one of the bedrooms. "We'll be ready on time, but we've had such a perfect evening can't we snuggle in your bed tonight?"

"Well..."

"Oh please, please? I promise we'll be good! Come on Jan, help me with him." In short order they had him stripped down to his boxers, his suit carefully hung in the closet. Janny turned down the bed and pushed Duncan into it. Parks had already taken her own clothes off and was now pulling Jan's off. When the five minute time limit was up Duncan was comfortably on his back in bed, a young girl head nestled on each shoulder. Janny in her teddy, Parks in her Dr. Denton's. Parks reached across his chest and turned his watch to read it. "Ten seconds to spare!"

"Very good, I'm very impressed. Now kiss Jan good night, sweetheart." The girls hiked themselves up onto Duncan's chest. Parks gave Janny a little peck, which she returned with a passionate kiss. Janny's tongue traversed Parks' face from ear to ear. Duncan put one hand in Janny's panties and slipped the other into the open crotch of Parks' sleep suit. As Duncan massaged both their clits, the two girls' level of passion started rising. Janny undid all of Parks' buttons and was sucking and kissing her breasts while Parks was kissing Duncan. Finally both girls jumped up from the bed and stripped out of their remaining clothes. Janny then straddled Duncan and lowered herself onto his cock while Parks did the same thing with his tongue. The girls kept kissing each other.

The morning sun found Duncan in the same position, on his back, with a girl on each side, their heads asleep on his chest. He started fingering Parks and she responded quickly. After she had been fucking him for at least five minutes she was amused to see that apparently Janny had been sleeping through the whole thing. When she finally awakened she sat up, kissed Parks and gently pushed her aside as she proceeded to take over the job of fucking Duncan. She made a point to cum as noisily as possible.

Janny and Parks met at lunch. As Parks put her tray down she said, "That was a profitable way to start the day."

"You're not kidding; I'm going to take Duncan up on his offer to put me on the payroll. I'll make a little less since they'll be taking taxes and FICA out, but I want some income on the grid."

"Me too, I already told him. He's mailing the papers to the apartment."

"I'm not booking anything for tonight. She doesn't know it yet but my mother's taking me to the movies tonight. I figured a little fence maintenance would be in order. Want to come?"

"I can't. I've got a date set up with a referral from Craig. Good idea for you, though. Why don't you invite Laura along as a buffer? Your mother can't get too emotional if a third party's along."

"Great idea. She's over there working her way through the food line now. I'll ask her when she gets here."

When Janny asked Laura to the movies her only response was a dull, "Might as well."

"Whoa, what's got you so down in the dumps?"

Laura sighed, "Billy and I broke up last night. We had a huge fight and I was home by ten."

Janny took her hand. "What happened? I thought you two were so happy together?"

"I'm not really sure. He picked me up and we parked over by Thacker's Pond. We had each other's clothes off in twenty seconds and had great sex. Next thing I know he's getting dressed and telling me to hurry 'cause he wanted to head down to the park to watch his friends play ball.

I tried to get him in the mood to do it again before we left and before I knew what had happened he was calling me oversexed and saying stuff like the only girls who want to do it as much as I did were real sluts. Then I tried to back off, telling him it was okay if he couldn't do it again but that only got him madder.

I don't get it. I always thought that it was the boys that always wanted more sex but I seem to want to be with him more than he wants to be with me."

Parks smiled, "Welcome to the wonderful world of high school boys. They'll knock down brick walls to get at a pussy but once they've gotten it they'll knock down other walls to get away. They're a strange species.

I sometimes think we should confine our dating to guys over 25. They're more attentive, more appreciative, and can afford to take us to nice places."

Laura said, "I'll settle for someone who wants to have sex with me more than once."

Parks snorted, "You want an evening of debauched sex? That I can arrange!"

Janny glared at Parks. "No you can't!"

"Why not?"

Laura chimed in, "Yeah, why not? It's not like I owe Billy anything after the way he treated me last night!"

Janny was still glaring at Parks, but she was speaking to Laura, "Honey, this isn't about you getting laid, it's about Parks going back on something she swore she wouldn't do."

"Hey! Look you guys, you've been close friends since before forever. I don't want to start a fight between you!"

Neither Parks nor Janny paid any attention. They were having a non-verbal conversation that Laura couldn't translate. Finally Janny sighed and said, "If you really think so, but remember you're the one who didn't want any overlapping of the two worlds."

"I know, but I've got a feeling that this is the right thing to do."

Laura said, "This is driving me crazy! I know you two are talking about me but I have no idea what you're saying!" She stood up and grabbed her tray. "Let me know when anyone wants to talk to me."

Before she could leave Parks spoke up. "Want to play hooky this afternoon? Actually, let's put it this way, if I could arrange it, would you like to play hooky to spend the afternoon having non-stop sex?"

Laura sat down as if her legs had lost all muscle function. Her tray dropped to the table. "I'm not going to ask if you're kidding because I think you're being totally serious." She turned to Janine. "Why do you think this is a bad idea?"

"I don't, necessarily. It's just that in order to arrange this Parks will be letting you in on some pretty huge secrets and I wasn't sure whether we, or for that matter you, were ready.

But she thinks we should trust you, and I trust her, completely."

Janny took Laura's hand. "And that means I trust you...completely." She grinned. "My girl, I think you're going to have a super afternoon." She turned to Parks. "Go ahead and call Charlie."

Parks looked at Laura inquiringly. Laura asked, "Who's Charlie?"

Parks said, "We can do this either of two ways. Either I could tell you what to expect or..."

"Or?"

"Or I'll set it up and let your fantasy sex afternoon unfold as a surprise. It's your choice."

Laura grinned impishly, "Set me up, baby!"

Parks dialed. "Hey, Charlie, have I got a surprise for you...Of course, is Tommy around?...Oh yeah...No, someone you've never met, but before the afternoon is out you're going to love her...Okay, here are the rules...yes, there are rules. One, no conversation. Have a wonderful party, but no questioning your 'mystery date'. Two, I thought I'd add a little pressure. I've been bragging about your prowess, don't embarrass me!...no, just head over to my place, we'll meet you there...about an hour...Oh, let's see, we'll call your 'mystery date' Anne. How about that?...see you in an hour."

"We're going to your house? Your mother's not home?"

Parks laughed. "No, Charlie doesn't know where I live. We're headed for an apartment downtown."

Janny interjected, "Laura's already been there."

Now it was Parks turn to be surprised. "Really? Now how did that come about?"

Laura asked Janny, "You mean your boyfriend's place?"

Parks jumped in. "No more questions for now, let's go."

Janny called after the two girls. "I'll be there after school. Wait for me; I've just got to hear how the afternoon turns out!"

After school Janny took a cab to the Landon. She let herself in and found Laura and Parks luxuriating in the hot tub. "So what happened?"

Laura slowly turned toward Janny. "What happened? Well I do believe I got laid! Want to join us? The water's wonderful."

Janny laughed, got undressed and jumped into the tub. "Details, please!"

"I'm amazed I can talk about any of this at all! A week ago I certainly couldn't have. Anyway, we got here and Parks gave me the grand tour. This place is awesome! Then she brought me to one of the bedrooms and told me to change into this little see-through nightie and just wait.

To tell you the truth I was starting to get a little nervous. I was about to have sex with a boy I'd never even met before!" She giggled. "I made Billy wait a month, until I was sure we were in love!

Then the door opened and instead of some boy coming to be with me in walked two middle-aged men. I tried to cover up but the nightie was so skimpy it was like being naked. We all followed Parks' rules and didn't say a word, though. One of them started getting undressed while the other came over and undressed me. After he pulled my panties off he swung my legs over the edge of the bed and ran his hands all over me. I found it was easier to just lay there with my eyes closed as he started to kiss me all over my entire body, but when he started concentrating on my pussy I had to start watching. I don't know whether all men enjoy doing that or not but he seemed to and I know it was driving me crazy. If I hadn't been so excited I would have been embarrassed about how wet I was getting down there. I wanted him in me so badly but just when I was going to break silence and ask him to put it in me the other man pulled my hips around and he started to have sex with me. While we were doing it the first one started to get undressed. I later learned his name was Tommy and the one on top of me was Charlie. Anyway while Charlie was pounding away Tommy got on the bed and put his penis against my cheek. I turned my head and started giving him a blow job while Charlie was still going at it.

Anyway, they kept taking turns inside me and I honestly lost track of how many times I came. When they were done they both got showered and dressed, kissed me and left. No one said a single word and every time I've asked Parks anything she keeps saying 'Wait until Janny gets here.' Well now you're here. Who were those guys?"

"Their names are Charlie and Tommy Lewis. They're brothers who are very much into sharing their toys. I met them first, and then I introduced them to Parks."

"But where did you meet them and even when you met them how did the subject of sex together ever come up?"

"Okay, here comes the hard part." She took a deep breath. "Oh what the Hell, I met them through Kenny. Kenny used to always be on the lookout for men who'd be willing to pay him to have sex with me. I'd pretty much do whatever Kenny wanted me to, so he started to sell me, whenever he wasn't passing me around to his friends.

One day Parks started getting on my ass telling me what a complete fool I was for putting up with Kenny. So I serviced the guys Kenny'd set me up with, kept the money and told Kenny to take a hike. That was the day I met Charlie and Tommy."

"You mean that if I'd wanted to, I could have charged them for what we did this afternoon? They would have been willing to pay me?"

Parks reached into the 'fridge and pulled out an envelope which she tossed to Laura. "They did pay you. Those guys don't know anything about you or your background. As far as they were concerned you were a new girl wanting to break into the business and that I did them a favor by fixing them up with you. There's a thousand dollars in there."

"So I'm a prostitute!"

"You were this afternoon. Whether or not you want to be one tomorrow is up to you."

"And you're both prostitutes."

"Yes and this is our apartment, not any mythical boyfriend's. Parks and I rent it for "$8,000 a month and we entertain clients here. This time last night we were meeting a guy in his 50's who paid to be a part of his daughter's sleepover. The two of us gave him his fantasy by acting the part of 13-year-olds who let Daddy play with them. He paid $4,000 for his fantasy."

"And you think I'd be a good whore?"

Parks jumped in to answer this one. "I didn't say that. I did feel we could trust you to keep our secret. I gave you an experience; I created a memory, if you will. When it's your turn to be fifty there'll be a secret tiny part of your brain which can remember that two brothers paid a lot of money to be with you."

"Could you call someone else and arrange for someone else to come over for me right now?"

Parks laughed. "It doesn't work that way, honey. Usually the trick calls us looking to have a little party. We just knew that the brothers Lewis are usually up for anything so we offered you to them.

We could spread the word around that there was a new girl working with us if you wanted us to. One thing you should think about, though. It gets kind of difficult keeping something like this a secret. Suddenly you go out on a school night and don't come home until late, wouldn't your mother want an explanation?"

"I don't think of that as being a problem. She's got this thing about wanting me to be popular. She's always asking me why I don't date more often. The arrival of Billy on the scene was manna from heaven to her. We'd been out once when she had the doctor write me a prescription for the pill. I honestly think that if I were to tell her that some boy had invited me to his parents' cabin in the woods for the weekend, she'd run home and pack for me."

She smiled, "While Charlie was on top of me I remember thinking that if I brought the two of them home to meet her she probably wouldn't approve, but I had to insert the word 'probably'. 'Mom, I'm dating these two brothers. Don't get panicky about their ages; we're only dating for the sex.' I wonder what she'd say.

Whatever, anyway I'm in. How should this work, I pay 1/3 of the rent?"

"Sounds good, I'll get you a key. Why don't you consider the room you used today as being 'your' room? Oh that reminds me, the furniture belongs to the owner so we'll need a security deposit equal to one months rent, but don't worry about that now, you can earn the rent on your back."

"How long have you girls been doing this?"

Parks giggled, "Less than two weeks."

Janny lifted a glass of Diet Pepsi as if making a toast. "Less than two weeks and we're already pros. Here's to very enjoyable and profitable fucking."

Parks phone rang. "Hello...Oh hi...He did, did he...well she's right here, I'll ask her, hold on." She turned to Laura. "This is a guy named Craig Connors. He's a friend of the Lewis brothers and Tommy told him about you. He was just leaving work and he wants to stop off here and get off here, with you. Looks like you got your wish. Shall I tell him to come over?"

"Sure, the more the merrier!"

"Craig, she'd love to meet you. Hurry over." Parks hung up the phone. "You'll like Craig, he's nice."

"What's he like in bed?"

"Attentive, but ordinary. He's nothing terribly exciting but not bad."

Parks and Janny proceeded to walk Laura through a quick course in hooker behavior, what to charge, when to collect, protection, attire and behavior. They weren't quite finished when the doorbell rang.

Laura said, "Oh, he's here already. Could one of you get the door? I'll run and get changed."

Parks said, "Better yet, wait two minutes and come out wrapped in a towel. Then he's got the option to wait while you change or join you in the tub."

Laura had just emerged from the grotto when Janny called her over. "Craig this is Laura, Laura Craig."

Laura said, "So nice to meet you Craig. I'm sorry about the towel, we kind of lost track of time in the tub in the grotto. I'll go and get dressed unless you want to join me in the tub."

Craig put his arm around Laura. "It seems like such a waste to get dressed only to reverse the process in a few minutes. May I borrow your towel?"

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers