Jan's Special Train

Story Info
Wife takes on German men at club.
761 words
3.88
87.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are a happily married couple in our 40s. This took place while I was stationed in Germany with the US Army in the early 70s, Jan and I had been married about 3 years at the time. Jan is a very beautiful brunette, reminds you of Barbi Benton, she is still a looker at 46.

Must tell you in Germany back then a train was the same as a gangbang, get where we are going here?

Anyway I never dreamed of this, not with Jan, she was a virgin when we met and married and is very straight laced.

We liked to go to this disco near our post and drink beer and dance, I hate to dance, Jan loves to dance, we were there with 4 or 5 guys and they were drinking and dancing with Jan (Most were married with their wife's in the states) the place was really crowded but I could still see Jan dancing and a couple of the guys were rubbing Jan's ass and back, she didn't seem to notice that much and it really didn't bother me that much either.

About midnight we all took off back to the post to smoke a little dope and listen to music, by the time we got back there was 9 guys and me and of course my wife Jan. She started dancing to the music and the guys started hollowing for her to take it off, and to my shock she starting unbuttoning her blouse and took it off and then slipped her jeans off, she was now in just bra and panties. She came over and jumped in my lap and kissed me and asked me how far should she go and I said go as far as you think you want to and she said give me a sign, at which time I reached around and unsnapped her bra and slipped her panties off and she said god I love you.

She then lay down on her back on the bed and said one rule guys, one guy at a time. God the first guy crawled on my beautiful wife and lifted her legs over his shoulders and slipped the head of his very hard and very big dick between my wife's pussy lips, he then just started pumping it in until his balls were snuggled up against Jan's pretty little ass, he then commenced to really put the meat to my darling Jan, God did that man fuck her ass off while I was holding her hand and listen to her moan. He finally pumped her tummy full of hot cum after about 20 minutes of heavy fucking, the other eight took their turns one at a time, by the time I climbed between those pretty legs she had cum running down her ass onto the bed and puddling up under her. I was so fucking horny that when I slide my cock into her cum filled sloppy pussy I stroked it two times and came like I have never cum before, god it was good.

The nine guys then took seconds, she sucked while one fucked and then when the one in her pussy shot his load into her, the one in her mouth would take his place until it was my turn again, man I didn't last much longer the second time around, four of the guys took thirds, god she was dead, I had to help her up and home and I laid her on the bed and licked her sweet little pussy clean and then helped her into the bathtub, what a night.

We went home about thirty days after that, Jan had been trying to get pregnant before this, we found out right after we got back to the states that I was sterile, but she had a beautiful baby girl about nine months after that, and we both know that one of the lucky nine guys was the father, but we want to think him for a wonderful daughter, she will never know, and I know you nine guys think about Jan and that night often because she looked like she was right out of playboy, yes I know you all think of her a lot, she is still one hot babe, we have one special guy, he comes over about once a month and puts his 10ins. to Jan for about 3 hours while I watch, lick, and take video, so yes we do love each other a lot, but we do have our fun.