Jan's Threesome

Story Info
Wife models and discovers a hot Italian guy for a threesome
1.2k words
4.03
35.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, who I will call Jan, is a beautiful 5'8" brunette with green eyes, long legs, a shaved pussy, and very nice 34-B tits with large nipples. Jan loves showing her tits to anyone that will look. She goes braless to the grocery store, liquor store, and other places to be seen.

Jan models at the Ladies apparel markets in our home town. She goes to work wearing tight jeans, braless, with her blouse unbuttoned very low. As she walks in going down the hall to her showroom her tits are very visible and her nipples hard. Men all pay attention as she bounces by.

Jan and I had talked several times about what it would be like to have a guy fuck her while she was giving me a blow job. This seemed to excite her and make her even wetter than normal.

This fantasy went on for quite a while. Every time she would work market I would suggest that she should find another guy for us to play with.

Well the January Market came up. This is the market for very light and sheer clothes for summer. Jan would change into what the Sales Rep. needed her to model and would always show as much as possible. While she was changing some of the Sales guys would watch. In addition, when things were slow they would have Jan stroll the halls of the Apparel Mart wearing different outfits from their line. This way Jan got to meet all kinds of people, especially Men.

As Jan was walking the halls a great looking young Italian guy stopped her. He was clearly interested in her tits but pretended to be interested in her outfit. He asked questions and introduced himself. His name was Vince. Vince asks Jan if she would join him for coffee and she accepts.

As Jan and Vince are having coffee he explains he is representing a high end Lady's line of dresses. Vince tells Jan that he lives in New York. While they are visiting, Jan is making sure Vince is getting an eyeful of her tits and nipples. Finally Vince asks Jan if she would join him for dinner and drinks. She tells Vince that she is married.

Vince stops for a second then adds "well, does your husband like to watch?"

Jan is surprised by his frankness and tells Vince she would ask.

So Jan calls me and says "remember the third we always talked about, well I think I found one." She proceeds to tell me about Vince.

Vince stops by Jan's showroom later and she comes out in the hallway and tells Vince we would be interested in meeting.

Vince says great! Tonight about 7 pm at the Anatole Hotel.

Jan arrives home about 5:30 pm and we talk a bit. We are both nervous and excited. She goes and showers and asked me to lay out what I wanted her to wear. I lay out a super short black pleated skirt, a shawl scoop neck silk shirt, black sheer thong panties, a lace black shelf bra, and black heels.

Jan gets dressed and looks so fucking hot. It is apparent she is very horny as am I.

We arrive at The Anatole right at 7. We look around and Jan says "there he is..."

I meet Vince as Jan and he hug and he gives her a quick kiss on her lips. I see why she is horny. He is a super looking guy. A little younger than we are, about 5'10", jet black hair, and a very smart guy.

We get a small table in the corner of the bar and order the first of several rounds of drinks.

Vince tells us he is married, his wife is a stunning redhead, with a fabulous body. He also says that they enjoy the company of both a second guy for her and a woman for her. Vince's wife did not make this trip however.

We are all relaxing and the talk turns to sex. Vince says that he and his wife enjoy swinging with different friends and asks if we had tried this. Jan says no but we have talked about it several times.

Vince asks if we would be comfortable going to his suite for more drinks. We agree and Vince puts the bill on his room tab.

The three of us get on the elevator and as we start up Vince pulls Jan towards him and kisses her deeply with lots of tongue. As he does, his hands roam over her tits and ass. I now have a huge hard on and imagine that Jan is very wet.

We get to Vince's floor and exit to his suite. It is a fabulous room with a great view. Vince has a bar set up and mixes drinks for each of us. Vince says he really enjoyed his kiss and the way Jan felt. Jan said she enjoyed it as well.

Vince walks toward Jan and once again kisses her and fondles her tits. This time he stands her up and removes her blouse and skirt. Jan is now wearing heels, sheer black thong panties, and a black shelf bra which exposes her hard nipples. She is very horny and her breathing is rapid and her face flush with excitement! Vince removes her bra and lays her on the bed. Next Vince removes his pants and boxers. When he does Jan's eyes widen and she says "Oh my God, your cock is huge!!" It is huge, at least 9" and very thick!

Jan reaches out for his monster and slowly lowers her mouth to the tip that she slowly licks as she pulls it into her mouth. She starts sucking at a faster and faster rate as she looks up at his eyes. Vince is watching Jan as she services his cock and licks his balls.

In the mean time I am jacking off just watching my wife be the slut she is as the center of our attention. Jan is now sucking Vince in so far that is gags her a little.

After a bit Vince lays her back and removes her soaked panties. He then goes down on her cunt for all it's worth paying close attention with his tongue on her large clit. Jan is moaning and begging for his cock. Vince asks if he needs a condom. Jan says no way; I want to feel you cum in my cunt.

Vince slides his huge cock into her cunt and begins to pump her harder and faster.

I go over and slip my cock into her mouth for her to suck as vine is pounding away on her juice soaked cunt! We are both enjoying watching Jan as she has orgasm after orgasm.

Vince rolls her over and begins fucking her doggy style which goes in very deep. Jan screams and begs for Vince to fuck her deep!!!

Jan has cum several times with a shudder and moan. Finally Vince says "oh fuck I am going to cum!!" Vince does cum very hard and Jan keeps saying Oh God, Oh god fuck me!!!!!

Finally Vince pulls out as Jan rolls over I jack off and shoot cum all over both of them especially her face and tits.

We are spent and satisfied! Vince says" Jan, next market I want you to model for me." She says that would be fun. Vince then says" I will bring my wife; she would love your pussy."