January Jones: XXX-Men Ch. 01

Story Info
January begins her journey as a pornstar.
1k words
4.19
39.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Disclaimer: This story is a work of fantasy; names and places are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously.)

January Jones: XXX-Men

A Frosty Start

When they had first come to her with the idea, using her agent as a go-between, she had scoffed at the idea. A celebrated actress with a critically-acclaimed tv series under her belt doing a porno? What a silly thing to suggest. But when she learned that both Rose Byrne and Jennifer Lawrence had signed on, and discovered just how much the wealthy producers were willing to fork over, she found her reasons for turning it down going by the wayside.

Strange how one-point-five million dollars had a way of doing that.

January Kristen Jones came to her feet and strutted across the room, the five-six blonde's firm hips swaying from side to side with every leggy step. She had given birth to her first child only weeks before but one would be hard-pressed to notice, her miniskirt and midriff-baring top showing off a flawless body rivaled by few women in her age range. When her co-star's jaw dropped at the mere sight of her, the thirty-three-year-old couldn't help grinning. She had been noticeably pregnant over the summer, able to film only her "acting" segments on the project, and his reaction made her feel so much more confident as she shrugged off her cape and dropped to her knees in front of him.

An American General in league with Sebastian Shaw, the character had been played by a veteran actor with a head for such things. On this morning, on a flimsy set painted to resemble a private lounge in the Hellfire Club, he was played by an overweight pornstar who looked like he might drop dead at any moment. January considered saying a quick prayer that he didn't, at least not in her presence, but thought better of it. Things had a way of working themselves out, and if the universe decided he had to go, then so be it.

The beautiful blonde tugged his pants open and reached inside, grinning wickedly while the rest of the cast and crew watched from the sidelines. She quickly found what she was looking for, pulling the throbbing prick into the open and letting out a gasp when she found herself looking eye-to-hole with something approaching twelve inches in length.

"I see the General came armed," January purred, her posh accent hiding her North Dakota origins. "Let's hope he's willing to use it."

She gripped the base of the shaft, barely able to get her fingers around the massive thing, and gave the head a nice long lick, the taste of fresh pre-cum making her bat her pretty blue eyes. Unlike Rose she had no problem taking her lovers bareback, loosing cheap moans while she bathed his salty flesh in warm saliva.

Her co-star, the General, shook his head in disbelief. He had scoffed at the idea of some Hollywood actress coming in and blowing him, believing that just because she wasn't in the industry that somehow she wouldn't know what she was doing, but from the big smile on his sweaty face January could tell that he was enjoying being proven wrong, his cock throbbing in her mouth and seeming to grow larger with every deep suck.

"Mmm," the blonde groaned, bobbing her head and slurping loudly. "Mmph, oh god."

She'd always had a bit of a wild side, as evident by the fact that she had let her married First Class director knock her up, and despite her initial waffling she couldn't help enjoying sucking dick in front of a group of almost total strangers, drool running down her chin and throat while she worked.

The General put his hands on her head, loosely guiding her while she worked. When that didn't do it, he pulled her deeper onto his fleshy staff, smiling triumphantly while he watched her face turn red and her eyes water, the blonde refusing to give in even when his hairy balls touched her chin.

"That's it, lady, take it all!"

January did just that, huffing through her nose and trying not to panic while she lapped at the underside of his shaft. She wasn't the best deepthroater in the world, but she was always willing to try new things, gagging loudly while she used her throat muscles to stimulate him from head to root, her spit dripping from his balls and splattering all over the plush carpet. Her co-star could only respond by leaning against the bookshelf and groaning like a wounded animal, releasing the blonde's head and instantly regretting it when she slid back and refocused all her energies on his swollen crown.

The director moved his camera closer, mesmerized by the sight of January giving her blowjob. The blonde ignored him, staring at her co-star while she splattered the lens with her spit. She had him rocking now, driving his cock in and out of her willing mouth while he dug his nails into the shelf and whimpered pathetically, his face ever redder as he approached his messy end.

It came much sooner than expected, surprising even the crew. A thick spurt of semen hit January in the back of the throat, causing her blue eyes to go very wide, but the blonde was quick to act, pulling back and opening her mouth while she jacked him off, taking the remainder of his gooey load all over her outstretched tongue. Her co-star wailed like a banshee while he splooged, a thick vein appearing in the middle of his forehead and threatening to burst until he finally petered out and his spray of semen became a trickle.

January didn't hesitate, waiting only for the camera to get into position before closing her mouth and swallowing his load. She had only a quarter of the scenes as Rose did and needed to make the absolute most of what she had to work with. A million dollars wouldn't last forever, after all, and if she wanted to be invited back for the sequel--apparently subtitled Red Heat--then she needed to prove her worth.

If the fake General's weary grin was anything to go on, she had already done that in spades.