Japanese at a Texas Titty Bar

Story Info
Trolling for a third, Texans catch three.
5.2k words
3.87
46.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All my wives were trophy wives. Without exception people would tell me that my wife was better looking than I deserved. Couldn't agree with them more. They were hot. They were so hot in fact that I couldn't hold on to them for very long without getting' burned. Takes a lot of money to keep a hot number happy.

This story is about my third ex-wife. We had so many sexual adventures I don't have to make any of this up. I just wish I could remember all the details. Anyway, on this particular night we went to Sweeties, the best of the up scale gentlemen's clubs in Houston. The dancers there were gorgeous.

Most women would not like to go to a club like that since they would feel that they couldn't measure up to the perfect bodies on display there. But number three looked as good as any of them. In fact, she looked sexier with her clothes on than these little honeys looked with their clothes off--Although she really wasn't covering up all that much.

As we walked in, a blonde little cutie was on the main stage, and she gestured for me to give her my cowboy hat. It was a really nice white Stetson straw I paid over a hundred bucks for, but I just handed it over with a big grin. She stuffed both her boobs into the hat and it stayed on her as she danced around the stage. That hat had a really nice smell for about a week.

We had gone to this club trolling for some serious sexual action. Number Three was always willing but tonight she was raring to go. Of course going to a gentleman's bar pretty much limited us to picking up other men—what we had in mind.

We sat in one of the deeply upholstered U-shaped sofas, which encircled a large coffee table that the girls used for table dances. From there we also had a good view of the main stage. It seemed that whenever I took a good looking woman to a topless bar, we would always get the best seats where everyone could see us. Maybe they thought couples gave the place a little more respectability.

Not long after we sat down the little blonde made her way to our section with my hat and offered to dance for us. I slipped a twenty under her G sting, for which I received a big toothy smile and got my hat back. If I didn't know better I would have thought she was sincere.

After a few drinks, the sofa opposite us became available and three Japanese businessmen almost ran over to take their places where they could enjoy a good view of the stage and have someone else paying for the table dances. They were dressed in identical dark blue business suits, white shirts, with blue and red ties. The only variations were in the ties: one stripes, one dots, one diamonds.

I took a stroll around the bar to check out the prospects. Mostly yuppies, a few urban cowboys, one or two older businessmen, a couple of guys who looked like cops, couple of attractive women with their dates—maybe they were trolling too. I was pretty sure Number Three would be happy to entertain just about anyone in there. So I decided to just wait and just let things happen on their own.

As I turned back toward our table I saw one the Japanese guys pulling on Number Three's arms trying to get her to stand up. Three was laughing but resisting. As I walked up, she spoke to me, and the Japanese guy turned to face me with a look of surprise and sudden understanding. He had just then realized that Three didn't work there, but was my date. He started bowing and apologizing. We just laughed and tried to calm him down.

I found out later that these three guys worked for the same Japanese oil tanker conglomerate. The one pulling on her arms was the local rep stationed in Houston. The other two were visiting big shots from the home office in Tokyo, and he was showing them the local talent.

After they sat back down, they no longer looked our way even when a girl was dancing at our table—like they were embarrassed. Three was flattered that they thought she was one of the show girls, so I asked her if she would be interested in taking these three guys home with us. She said no right away.

Generally I don't like it when women or horses balk, but I just let it slide. I asked her to look around and if she saw someone she liked to let me know. I guess she had already had one too many drinks because she was starting to get surly and said she didn't see anyone she liked. I thought that she was just trying to irritate me because the place was filled with good-looking young men and we had already agreed that tonight we were going get a strange man to work her over.

That is the problem with half-breeds. They don't hold their liquor worth a damn. Now, Number Three didn't look hardly at all like an Indian with her red hair and freckles, but she had a Choctaw face, brown eyes, and a fine lean body like an a savage. Once she got started, she could consume your precious body fluids without working up a lather. But I really had to be careful with her drinking. She had to have a little to let her inhibitions down, but too many and she turned ornery. Surly was just the first sign, if let her keep drinking she would eventually get to the stage of being down right mean. When that happened, there'd be no fun that night.

So to spite her a little and to let her know that I was the one who decided who got to fuck her, I went over to the other side of the coffee table and sat on it facing the Japanese guys. The local guy was the only one who appeared to speak English, and I could barely understand him. The music in there was pretty loud, and I had to ask him several times if they would be interested in going with us.

I could see pretty quick that this was going to require a lengthy and difficult conversation, and I didn't want to be shouting for everyone to hear me offering them my wife. When I asked him if he would come outside with me, he looked terrified.

Now I am not especially big, but I was a lot bigger than this guy, and I reckoned that he thought I wanted to take him outside for a pounding. I explained as best I could, and then pointed to my ears, and he sort of understood. As we stood up I looked at Three, and she did not look happy.

We went outside where I explained that I wanted him and his associates to come home with us. That seemed OK with him. I guess he thought we wanted them to have dinner with us or something, because he just didn't seem to get it. So I tried sign language. I pointed back into the bar and said, "my wife" and gestured the international sign for boobs. He got that part and looked a little more interested. Then I pointed to his crotch and held up one finger, then pointed back in the bar and said "one, two, three." He smiled thinly.

I said, "You come with me (pointing at me) and my wife (sign for boobs). You (one, two, three) fuck (circle with thumb and forefinger with stiff finger going in and out) her (sign for boobs). OK? He smiled broadly, but his eyes showed that he had a question.

"How much?" he asked.

"Ha!" I exclaimed. "No money. No money. Just have fun. She will dance for you." I wiggled my hips and showed the boobs sign again. He seemed to understand but seemed incredulous. We went back inside.

Three was holding her empty glass, and her face was clouded over. The local guy went to explain to his companions. It must have been really hard to translate, because they got really animated.

"Let's go," Number Three said. Maybe she thought she could get away without having to face these guys—she knew exactly what I had offered them. She stood up. All three Japanese saw her and stood up together. The local guy said, "We go with you."

Outside we stood facing each other in the parking lot. I introduced my self and Number Three and they said their names but I didn't catch them. All their names sounded alike. The local guy's name was something like Suzuki, so that's what I called him, and I didn't try to remember the other names. I called the older one Boss. The youngest one looked like a short weight lifter so I called him Jock.

There were two or three cabs waiting in the parking lot. I strode over to the nearest one. The driver was an obese black woman. "You from here?" I asked.

"Fourth Ward" she said.

"Great. I've got these three little fellers for you to drive over to the Heights. That should cost them about 20 bucks, right?" She nodded. "Well, keep it off the meter and charge them $50. They will be happy to pay. You have a card?"

She produced a stack of receipts with her cab and phone numbers on them. I wrote down my address and told her I would call her when they were ready to go back home. She could take them to their hotel and collect another $50

On the ride home, Three started off like she was going to balk. I just said, "Look, its gonna happen anyway, and you know it, so why not just let go and get some pleasure out of it? You ain't likely to ever have three Japanese gentlemen so hot to juice you up." She got something out of her little bitty purse and snorted it, and in a little while she had her head in my lap trying to eat through my jeans.

We had one of those big old houses over in Houston Heights that had a great big fireplace. It was a warm winter night so I turned on the electric fire logs—sort a looked like a fire. But it gave the room a warm glow and good reason to have most other lights turned off.

Our bedroom was unusual and interesting. There had been a large porch on the back of the house, which I had enclosed and opened the bedroom window into a wide opening. The king sized bed was in the addition with the floor raised above the original floor. The original bedroom was now furnished with a sofa and several overstuffed chairs and a little wet bar. The chairs and sofa faced the raised bed. The effect was as though the bed were on a stage. This was accentuated with small stage lights above the bed controlled by dimmers. [I still get excited thinking about that room.]

It was not long before the Japanese businessmen arrived, and by then the scene was set. I greeted them at the door where they removed their shoes. I took their suit coats and put them in the closet. Asked what they were drinking, and brought them three cold Lone Star Beers since I had no idea what they said. I explained that Three was getting ready.

She had been in the bathroom for a long time even though I told her to not change clothes, but to dance for us in what she was wearing, which was a short denim skirt with sequins on the hip pockets, a red bandana pattern shirt tied just below her bosom showing her flat tummy and a little cleavage. She was also wearing low top boots with extremely tall spike heels. Her red hair tonight was in long waves and curls framing her pretty face and falling below her shoulders.

When she came into the living room, she had brightened her make up with shiny red lipstick. Otherwise, she was wearing what she wore to the club.

All three men spoke to her and bowed to her and me. I think they might have been speaking English but I didn't understand a single word. Three seemed to be blushing. Well, I reckoned that it was a strange situation, and she ought to blush a little. There was a pause, and I knew it was up to me to get things started.

"You want another drink, Darlin'?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "get me a shot of something strong."

"Tequila?"

"That'll do—and a beer chaser."

I poured her a shot of Gold and a glass of Corona, then told the men to take their beers and follow me. I showed them parts of the house on the way to the bedroom. When we entered, they didn't seem to get the significance—just looked like another but smaller living room. Three came behind us. I sat the men down. Three stood in the middle of the room with her legs in a wide stance and tossed down the tequila and chased it with a big draw on her Corona, wiped her mouth with a broad stage gesture using the back of her hand smiling wickedly. She looked like she was gonna eat these guys like Popsicles. They could see it coming too, and the younger men squirmed like schoolboys. The boss just smiled wickedly in return.

I put a good dance tape on the stereo, went to the light control panel, and turned the room lights way down and turned the bed lights up to a soft glow. The men were impressed.

The oldest of the three gentlemen was probably about 50, but he looked fit. He had a handsome square-ish face dignified with a few gray hairs on his temples. The other two treated him as though he were the boss. The local guy was about 30 I guessed and was very thin with sort of a typical Japanese face. The youngest was shorter than the other two but had the moves and build of an athlete. His face was fuller. He looked more Korean than Japanese.

I was watching them interact pretty intently, 'cause I wanted to pull this off without anyone getting embarrassed or pissed off. The older guy looked contentedly at Three and seldom returned the looks of his companions. The other two always looked at the boss before they said or did anything. I don't know much of anything about Japanese manners—except that manners were important to them. I also knew they had Inhibitions about sex, but I didn't know what they were. So I was just going to watch and make sure everyone had a good time—including me.

Three was dancing slowly at about half the music's beat with her eyes closed swaying mainly from her hips. I went up to her and gave her a strong hug and a deep kiss. "Start with the boss," I whispered in her ear.

He was sunk deeply in one of the overstuffed chairs. The younger guys were sitting at either end of the sofa. Three danced over to the boss swaying her hips in big circles. She straddled his crossed legs thrusting her pelvis towards his smiling face. She ran her hands up and down from her thighs up to cup her breasts, then to her face and over her head, then back down. On the second pass, she untied the little knot that held her shirt together, and opened her shirt to show her boobs, but she did it in such a way that no one else could see. Nice.

She repeated this for the two younger guys. She just smiled at me and returned to the boss. Four happy guys, don't you know.

The song changed as she took the same position over the boss. This time she lifted her skirt just a little to show her panties to him. He reached out to touch her slender legs, but she danced away. She repeated the same moves for the next two, smiled at me and went back to the boss. I couldn't remember which panties she was wearing, but these boys sure liked seeing them.

Back to the boss, she removed her shirt completely and leaned way over to rub her shapely breasts on his face. He reached eagerly for her boobs, but she danced away again. Same show for the boys, and a smile for me.

Back to the boss, but before straddling him she slowly removed her panties. They were red bikinis. This time she took his hands and guided them over her tits, her tummy, and her legs. She then held his hands still and rubbed the soft hairs of her pussy on his fingers. Then she danced away.

Each of the younger guys got an abbreviated version of the same feel, and a quick smile for me.

Back to the boss, but this time she uncrossed and opened his legs. Putting her knees on the edge of the seat, she placed her whole upper body against his. He responded by reaching around her to pull her skirt up to her waist and filling his hands with her firm round ass. She didn't resist, and started kissing and licking as she rubbed her pussy against him. I could see that she was getting herself turned on. He moved his hand down to her ass and into her slit. She moved up so he could feel all of her wet place.

She slid down his body until her knees were on the floor and began unbuttoning his pants. When she put her head down her hair fell down to shield the view, but we could see her head bobbing. It was then that I became aware that my cock was so hard it almost hurt. I looked at the other two and they were rubbing their dicks as well.

Suddenly Three raised her head and looked at me with a big and very wet smile. I said out loud, "Man, I wish I could come that quick."

The younger guys were really turned on, and when they saw what was going to happen to them next, they spoke to each other rapidly and laughed excitedly.

Three again dramatically wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and danced out of her falling skirt. Moving over to Suzuki, she took a hold of his necktie, and pulled him to his feet. With her high heels they were about the same height. She pulled his tie off, and put it around her butt and swung her hips like she was drying off with it. Then she ran it between her legs and slid it back and forth on her pussy. That tie would never be the same again.

She started unbuttoning his shirt, but he was in a hurry and started helping her. When all the buttons down the front were undone, she slipped the shirt off his shoulders revealing his sunken and very white chest. He forgot to unbutton his long sleeves and pulled on them so furiously that I could hear the cloth ripping. I could see all his ribs. Three rubbed her tits on his chest while he was touching her wherever he could reach.

He was trying to concentrate on her firm tits and erect nipples, while she unbuckled his pants--and they fell completely to the floor since he had so little flesh to hold them up. I was really surprised to see that he was wearing gold colored silk underwear. They had a funny cut, almost like bikinis on the side but with a baggy front pouch. In that pouch, his very erect cock was standing out. Three started pulling his briefs down, but he stopped her, looking down at the boss. She sensed his discomfort and instead reached inside them and took his dick like a handle and pulled him toward the bed.

I have always heard people referring to Japanese as yellow skinned. But Suzuki was as white as anyone I have ever seen. It didn't look like the sun had ever shined on his body. He was so skinny he looked cadaverous. If Three minded, she didn't show it. Once she gets going, she manages to get all the fun she can out of the situation at hand.

While they were rolling around on the bed, the boss came over to me and asked me something making a gesture like washing his hands. So I led him out of the room and down the hall to the guest bathroom. I pointed toward the kitchen and said with words and signs that he should go get another beer and have a smoke. "You rest and come back. Go again, OK? I go back to watch." He smiled and nodded his head.

With the boss out of the room, the other two were ready to cut loose. As soon as I got back in the room, I saw Three had Suzuki's cock in her hand. It was plenty long, but very thin. Soon he was eagerly mounting Three who was laying on her back with her knees drawn up. She smiled at me, and then pointed at the youngster wiggling her finger for him to come to the bed. He displayed his athletic abilities by practically jumping out of his clothes and bounding across the room.

Jock had been wearing the same kind of silk underwear—only white--but I guess with the boss gone, he had no hesitation in shedding them. His cock was fully erect. In proportion to his size, he could be considered well hung, probably five inches or so, but thick enough to please Three.

Once in the bed, he did the natural thing and offered his stiff cock for Three to suck. She freed up a hand, took his shaft firmly, and sucked wetly on the head. Suzuki was fucking a mile a minute when he turned his face to watch Three getting her mouth fucked. Suddenly he stopped and, after a pause, he moaned softly.

Three let him lay on her for a minute, then pushed her legs under him to encourage him to roll off, which he did. She then guided the young one down to her pussy. He was not in such a hurry as Suzuki, and Three started making moves and sounds that indicated that she was enjoying the feeling.

12