Japanese Delight

Story Info
Japanese girl him entertains with sultry sex.
1.1k words
3.54
102.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there could be anything right now, it would be my black haired Japanese girl lying down on the thick woollen rug in front of me, with her soft white skin in satin underwear - black french shorts and a bra that holds her firm, full breasts; the white of the rug defining the lines that run up and down her whole length. She suggests to me a tease, looking with mysterious eyes that can't quite be trusted, but her manner so obsequious that it is impossible to not love her.

'I'm here to entertain you.' she says, in tones of red and black, filling the vacuum that was my mundane day with a delicate delight. I look at her and smile, but say nothing, for at this moment I am not here, at least I am subjective. I look at her like an object animated, as if she were just the sum of her parts: flesh, skin, blood, bones, water and then other more complex organic compounds; but then these parts personified.

Small black cat she lies my Japanese girl, rolling over the rug that feels so soft under her skin. She lets me know how good she feels by running her fingers over her thighs and hips, over her chest and her breasts - taking time over her breasts, but with that gentle feminine touch that I can never quite control in moments of fervent passion.

Legs open and close; satin french shorts barely contain what lies beneath, yet disfigure the view just such that I am teased and tantilised. One hand moves from her breast down between her legs and instantly the room fills with the smell of her sex sweat, her inner self obviously warming and melting down in response to her own self stimulation.

I watch as she begins to thrash in slow motion, those slanted eyes, so demure, so dark, so mysterious - now closed, her eyeballs looking on the back of their lids at the spectrum of coloured sex, resting mainly in the frequencies of red, vermillion and on to a black in intensity.

She never lets fingers enter inside, nor breach her underwear, but her fingers have been working inside the cup of her bra, and with both hands working their respective parts she starts to moan and purr in that high pitched song of the Asian girl.

My own person becomes more than aroused and I reach down now with my hand, holding thumb and forefinger around my stiffened self, pulling and stroking and stimulating the millions of nerve endings that send oh so simple but reality destroying vibes and impulses through my body.

She works herself harder, really beginning to moan, but it is just her tone that leads me now, for my head tilts back and eyes look to the stars of the eternal domain of sexual thoughts and fantasy.

I feel her hand touch my leg and I massage myself much harder. Then another hand touches my other leg and she pulls herself up. My trousers are taken off, my underwear too, then I hear her slide herself, now naked, up over my legs. Her chest touches mine - flesh on flesh.

Head still back. Her arms go round my shoudlers. Her lips touch mine and for just one second it is a delicate kiss, before mouths open and tongues slide all wet and deep as if we are trying to devour each other like ravenous animals. My hands come free and I put them around her body, around her waist, pulling her sharply in, then, taking forceful hold on her hips, I throw her whole body down on mine and it is a deep, rapid, breaking penetration.

Instantly she is abstracting power from the ground, through the sofa, through her legs, through her knees, through her thighs, into her hips and wet, yet tight hole that works up and down on my hardened cock. I dig my nails into her back and she tears hers across mine and I feel the skin break. I take my lips from hers and urge her to bite my chest, putting my hand on her head and thrusting it down, letting her teeth sink in, making my whole body reach a sensational insanity.

She works harder and harder, moaning all the time louder and louder, her wet backside with that beautiful aroma of sex wafting up which makes me feel frozen. I curve one hand round her side and back and finger her ass, then into the central region where our bodies met and connect to one another, taking as much juice onto my hand as I can, then bring it back round and offer it to her mouth to taste and then to mine. She looks at me like she has fucked a thousand men before, and on seeing my delight she manages to shift her body down and take me inside just so much deeper and I am broken down systematically with utter total pleasure and desire.

She moves forwards and licks my ear lobe, then puts her tongue inside my ear, whispering 'inside me, inside me, inside me, inside me' looping sensually like a dirty licking beat. She whips up her screams into a frenzied attack on the silent night and this is all indication I need traverse to the peak of our joint climax.

I feel my body contract and contort and muscles start to spasm, working slowly up until I reach that point at which there is no turning back - at which point she screams and bites and rips at me, shouting for me to finish and come and fill her up with the rolling sea of warm milky white - my panting grows slower and slower and slower, like the deathly silence in the eye of the storm, and my body goes completely rigid , before a wave of ecstasy passes over and through and on and in as I feel myself empty completely inside this beautiful orgasming dark sultry Japanese sex kitten.

A moment or two pass by unnoticed, like cars distant on the motorway. Then she slowly shifts her body round one hundred and eighty degrees and offers her wet vagina to me and takes my penis in her mouth, as we both feed off the respective sexual juice cocktails for several minutes, hinting in an oral sense at the most sensitised points of the actions that have just passed.

After this, she turns back and we lay down together, kiss briefly and deeply, before curling up and I let her drift off into her sleep, purring softly.