Jarod Afiotor Ch. 01

Story Info
Young black prisoner dominates white couple.
2.4k words
3.99
56.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jarod Afiotor paused before adding another brush stroke to the canvas and stole another glance at his teacher. Yes; she was looking at him again. Jarod smiled winningly at her. Suzanna Cavendish coloured slightly and pretended to examine a piece of sculpture one of the other convicts had created.

Mrs Cavendish seemed full of admiration for the sculpture: "Dave, I really like the way you've managed to smooth the clay out on this side. If you can just manage the same thing all over, it will look great."

Jarod smiled. Suzanna knew as well as he did that Dave's artwork looked like a piece of shit, but, being a good woman, she always sought to encourage her students.

"Okay guys, this class ends in five minutes, so you need to start clearing up your equipment!" This announcement was made from the other side of the large room by Marc Cavendish, Suzanna's husband and fellow art teacher.

Jarod sucked his teeth in annoyance. He looked forward to these art classes and was in no mood to return to the boredom of being banged up. The room in which the classes took place had been the prison dining hall in Victorian times and, after being cooped up for days in a small dark cell, Jarod loved the high ceilings and large windows through which the sunshine streamed. He had also discovered a real love for painting and drawing thanks to Mr and Mrs Cavendish's lessons and he sorely wished that they took place more often than twice a week.

As the convicts began clearing up their art materials, Suzanna moved over to Jarod's side and examined his painting. It showed a couple copulating on a bed of crumpled sheets; the male, black and heavily muscled, on top of the white woman, who stared out at the viewer over her lover's shoulder. Suzanna couldn't help but notice that with her long blonde hair and blue eyes the girl in the painting looked very much like herself.

"Jarod, I'm very pleased that you joined this class," she said, softly, so no one else could hear. "You're really gifted, you know. The way you've captured the light on the man's back and shoulders is amazing."

Jarod grinned broadly. "Thank you, Miss."

Suzanna laughed. "Don't call me that; it makes me sound so ancient! We're the same age you know. In fact, you're two months older than me."

"Been checking my records, have you, Suzy?" Jarod found it hard to take his eyes off those perky tits she had. Although he also loved her shapely ass, slender waist, long legs and attractive face, it was her gorgeous breasts that he thought about the most. How he wanted to grab hold of those titties and fondle them...

Aware of Jarod's lustful stare, Suzanna felt her face flush slightly. "It's my job to keep tabs on all my students, Jarod," she insisted, her voice wavering slightly.

Jarod grinned broadly. "Especially your favourite students; like me..."

Suzanna was blushing fully now. It was totally true that Jarod was her favourite student. Marc had been teaching him for nearly two years, but she had only met him when she began helping her husband out at the prison three months before. From the first moment she saw Jarod she had felt a deep attraction to the man. She often wondered at this as she had never even socialised with a black person before. That first day Jarod had actually appeared quite intimidating, with his flashing brown eyes, shaved head and dark chocolate skin. He had loomed over both she and her husband, his muscular physique seemingly barely contained by the regulation orange prison jumpsuit all the convicts wore. He certainly looked like a violent thug; his bare arms, even his neck, were adorned with dark tattoos and when he smiled, amidst his brilliant white teeth, three gold ones gleamed.

Yet she felt attracted to him.

Suzanna remembered that when they had initially greeted each other, her white hand had been engulfed by Jarod's strong brown fingers, but the shake had been gentle. When Jarod spoke, his voice was deep, yet soft. Suzanna quickly discovered that Jarod was not only a gifted natural artist, but also intelligent and enquiring. Although he had not received a proper education, he was now reading widely and their conversations about art and music were always interesting and stimulating. Marc liked him too, having often mentioned Jarod to her before she started at the prison and talking about how amazingly talented he was at painting and sculpture. She and her husband both agreed that it was a shame that inner city youths like Jarod had none of the advantages middle class people like them enjoyed.

Standing with Jarod now, looking at the painting, Suzanna was just about to ask if the kneeling woman was meant to be anyone in particular when the door opened and two prison officers arrived to lead the convicts back to their cells.

"Right gentlemen, let's be having you! Form an orderly line, please."

The young men obediently shuffled out of the room, led by one of the guards. The other uniformed man counted them as they went through the doorway, and, finding one missing, walked over to where Jarod and Suzanna were standing.

"Come on, Afiotor, hop to it!"

Suzanna Cavendish intervened. "Jarod always helps Marc and I to put the canvases away after lessons, remember."

"Oh yes, that's right," the prison officer said. None of the convicts were allowed to attend art class unless they had a perfect behaviour record. Although Afiotor was known to be a violent thug, the officer knew that he wouldn't want to lose his privileges, so leaving him with the two teachers for a short time was not going to be a risk. "How long do you need him for? They're supposed to have their meal in half an hour."

"Oh only about twenty minutes," Suzanna replied.

The guard checked his watch. "Very well, I'll be back for him at ten to six, then."

It took them only a short while to stack the clay trays and canvases in the racks where they belonged. While Marc carefully moved the last of the prisoners' art works into the stock room, Jarod ran around collecting any remaining dirty jars and paintbrushes before bringing them to Suzanna to wash up in the little scullery adjoining the main classroom. Dumping the art materials on the draining board next to the sink, Jarod leaned against the wall and watched as the young white woman emptied and rinsed out the paint pots.

"Marc's jacket is hanging up on the back of the door," Suzanna said, running some more water into the sink to rinse the brushes. "There's a present for you in one of the pockets; the cigarettes you asked for. It's totally against the rules and we only dared to bring in forty, I'm afraid, but we know how useful they are in this place."

Jarod found the two packets and quickly stowed them away inside his jumpsuit. "Dat was kind of you, Suzy. Thanks."

Suzanna dried her hands on a towel and turned around. "Marc said that's what you wanted. Thank you for helping us tidy up."

Jarod stepped closer and put his right hand on her shoulder. "You know I would do anything for a beautiful lady like you, Suzy..."

Suzanna found herself gazing up into Jarod's soft brown eyes. "You would?" What was the matter with her? She couldn't believe that she was actually playing along with this flirtation.

"Suzanna?"

The sudden sound of Marc's voice made her involuntarily step away from Jarod.

"Yes?"

"I've got to have a quick word with the Governor before we leave," Marc said, leaning round the door to retrieve his jacket. "I'll meet you out at the car. Don't be too long; we need to get going before the traffic starts to build up."

"Okay! See you in a minute!" Suzanna turned back to the sink to finish washing up the painting things.

A moment later, Jarod stepped up behind her and began to gently rub her shoulders. She could feel his breath close to her right ear.

"There's no CCTV camera in here," he whispered softly.

"Jarod, you mustn't..." Suzanna picked up a cloth to dry her hands and then turned to face him. He was standing so close to her that she could smell the musky odour of his body. "This is inappropriate..." she managed to gasp, but her voice didn't carry much conviction.

Tenderly, Jarod stroked her left cheek and moved his head down closer to hers. Their lips touched; tentatively at first, but a second later they were kissing each other passionately. Suzanna felt his tongue thrusting into her mouth and wrapped her own around it. She could feel the hardness of his dick against her stomach and began to feel wet between her legs.

"Oh Jarod..." She broke from his embrace. "We shouldn't... I shouldn't..."

He kissed her again and, unable to resist, she slipped her tongue back between his soft, thick lips. Jarod smelt so very different to Marc; exotic and more masculine somehow. Thinking of her husband brought pangs of guilt and she pulled her mouth away from his hungry kisses.

"Jarod..." She felt tears pricking the back of her eyes. "I... I should go now... I'm sorry, but I'm married and I'm your teacher." She took a deep breath and wiped her eyes. "With respect, you're a lovely man, but... Well... You're one of the inmates here..." She glanced up at his brown eyes, saw the disappointment in them and quickly looked away again. "I'm sorry Jarod, but this shouldn't have happened. Let's just forget it, okay? Marc's waiting and I have to go." She gave him a sisterly peck on the cheek. "Goodbye!"

Jarod watched as she hurried out of the scullery. He heard her light footsteps running across the flagstones of the old dining hall and then the sound of her banging on the massive metal door at the far end.

"Hello? It's Suzanna Cavendish! I'm ready to leave now!"

Jarod shrugged, opened one of the packets he had been given and stuck a cigarette between his full lips. He flicked his lighter, inhaled deeply and blew out a steady stream of smoke. Despite this setback, Suzanna had responded very positively to his advances at first. She was obviously attracted to him and, deep down, welcomed his attentions. It was only a matter of time before he successfully seduced her. She might not have run away today if he could have told her that Marc had deliberately left them alone together. He chuckled. On the other hand, her husband's connivance in his own wife's seduction might have freaked her out totally. Obviously this situation would need to be managed very carefully indeed...

Later that night, as Jarod continued feeding his long black cock between his cellmate's lips, he imagined that it was Suzy sucking him. He sat on his bunk gripping the back of the kneeling convict's head with both hands. Although Steve Langley lacked the lustrous long hair that Suzanna possessed, when Jarod shut his eyes he had to admit that the feeling of a man's mouth on his dick was much the same as a woman's. If fact, having now received this service from both genders, Jarod was of the opinion that men were usually much better cocksuckers than women. Maybe, he thought, having a dick gave men a greater understanding of how to give pleasure down there to another guy. At that moment a sudden slight, but sharp, scraping of teeth against his cock earned Steve a mighty slap on the side of his face. Jarod had the young white guy so well trained that the blow did not interrupt Steve's rhythm as he continued to bob his head up and down on his master's ebony shaft. Jarod opened his eyes and grinned at the sight of the bright red mark he had left on Steve's cheek.

He liked being in charge; especially of white people. It served them right for the way they had put his brothers and sisters down in the past. Whites had once enslaved African people and even today they still owned everything. Jarod frowned and casually delivered another hard slap to Steve's cheek. It was pay-back time! Closing his eyes once more, he thought of piercing Suzy's pink lips with his iron-hard manhood. He could visualise her kneeling in front of him, sucking on his big black dick like the sexy white bitch she was. This idea caused Jarod's juices to rise and he began to move quickly towards a climax. He grunted softly as he felt the hot seed shooting out of his cock and down his cellmate's throat. He sighed contentedly, temporarily released from the tensions and stresses of life in jail. As Steve dutifully began licking his dick clean, Jarod reflected that soon he would have the beautiful Suzanna doing this for him instead of a prison substitute.

Meanwhile, Suzanna lay in the darkness of the bedroom she shared with her husband. She could hear the sound of his deep, regular breathing and knew from this that he was fast asleep. She sighed. Earlier, she had invited Marc to make love to her, but, as so often in the last year, he had been unable to maintain an erection long enough to satisfy her. Just as she was starting to feel the beginnings of an orgasm, his penis had shrivelled and softened and he had started crying again about being inadequate. She had hugged him and stroked his head, soothing and comforting him until he fell asleep. Now she lay staring up at the ceiling, feeling aroused but completely unsatisfied. Moving her right hand down to touch her moist pussy lips, she thought of the way Jarod had kissed her earlier that day.

She wondered what he would be like in bed and decided that his performance was likely to be much better than Marc's. People often said that black guys were well-endowed and she had felt the truth of that through Jarod's prison clothes when he had pressed his hot body against hers. Although pulling away from Jarod had seemed the right thing to do this afternoon, she rather regretted it now. She could get lost in those soulful brown eyes of his. She gently rubbed her pussy thinking about how dark and sexy Jarod was. A strong part of her wanted him to make passionate love to her and her clitoris tingled under her touch at the thought. She bit her lip. Seeing Jarod the next time was going to be very awkward and embarrassing. Perhaps she would fain illness this Thursday to give them both a little time to get over it. Having come to this decision, she turned over, closed her eyes and settled down to sleep. Next to her, Marc began to snore softly.