Jasmin: Now Married, Then Guilty

Story Info
Now home, then the party girl.
17k words
3.88
70.7k
13

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

(5th in the sequence of Jasmin)

(Author note: This instalment is composed of two parts, you might say two differing sides of the same coin.

The first part is the start of reconciliation, normal enough in the grand scheme of things.

The second part is a coercion episode in Jasmin's life. If this is not your cup of tea, truth not withstanding, read one of the other many thousands of submissions on this site. Cheers...)

We were having an argument. I guess the argument had been simmering for three days, ever since Jasmin walked back into my life and now it had boiled over.

When you have so much emotional history with a girl I've found that even when she is as beautiful and sexy as Jasmin, it makes no difference when you are in a heated argument. Those qualities of hers that might weaken you when she is trying to get you to buy something for her, or do a job around the home for her that you might have preferred to do another time, those qualities avail her nothing in a bitter argument.

So you appreciate what I was up against I'll describe her physically again, particularly for readers that don't want to bother with our earlier history. But so returning readers are not disenchanted I will only lightly reiterate some of what has gone before.

Jasmin has been 5' 5" since I knew her from the age of eighteen. She comes from mixed parentage, an Australian mother and Japanese father. Fortunately she looks nothing like her frumpy mother. Jasmin's facial mien is best described as sultry. She is high cheek boned, you might say her look is aristocratic but for the long eyelashes over clear brown eyes and thick soft sensual lips. Even at 31 there is no sign of aging in her, hardly a wrinkle anywhere.

Jasmin's silky jet coloured hair has always been very long and is still straight past the middle of her back. She tans easily and has an enviable clear complexion.

But for the last three days of her return I hadn't seen Jasmin since she was twenty eight. But her body had lost none of its killer lines in those three years so she was most likely still 35(C cup)-24-36.

Just on the subject of her breasts, Jasmin was barely a B when we first met. By twenty one she had bloomed to her full perky size and she has always had incredibly long nipples. They are also very sensitive and Jasmin has orgasmed just from their stimulation. As I discovered early on, playing with her nipples always lowered her resistance. It probably helped me being rewarded with Jasmin's virginity.

I have never mentioned Jasmin's over sensitive nipples to anyone. But a few other guys have found out to their own benefit over the years. A couple of them I knew of (and hated) and another few I have learned of (and also hate) since starting to read a secret diary Jasmin has kept since just after she met me.

Do you ever have one of those mornings where you wished you had just stayed in bed? Or wished that you could turn into an ostrich and bury your head in the ground to make it all go away? That was the morning for me.

After breakfast Jasmin wanted to know if I would go grocery shopping with her, to protect her if Mark or Craig showed up. I believed she was implying several things by asking; first that I was letting her stay longer term; second that we would buy and use the same food together; thirdly that I wanted to be seen with her again; and lastly that if Mark or Craig saw us together they would think she was with me again and leave her alone (though that didn't stop them three years ago).

I blew up. "No way!" I yelled. "Just to copy a phrase of someone I used to know."

"You still know me, Damien," Jasmin told me. "I haven't changed." Her calm tone was all the more infuriating. Jasmin had never really shouted in an argument since she was twenty one.

"Is that right is it?" I said vehemently. "So you've always been a slut behind my back." I'd had it with Jasmin. Reading her secret diary, her 'Diary of My Guilt' was doing my head in.

"Damien," Jasmin cried. "You know from that fucking book that none of those men are really my fault."

Hmmm, Jasmin hardly ever swore. I swore from time to time due to the work I used to do - arresting crims rubs off on you after a while. But Jasmin swear... almost never.

That made me think about what she said for a minute. Of course she was referring to the secret diary she had given me to read, The Diary of My Guilt, Jasmin had named it when she was eighteen. If it was all true to the smallest details then even through my rage I had to concede she might have a point. So far as I had read she had been tricked or coerced into every situation where she had cheated on me.

Was I so angry just because I was not the only one to have known the pleasure of her body? It could be that. It could also be because I was enraged that life seemed to have conspired to ensure I was not there to protect this girl of my dreams on the occasions when she really needed me. So was I angry with Jasmin for a great betrayal three years ago? You bet I was.

But what Jasmin had just said sort of indicated to me that like other incidents that had occurred while I had known her, there could be a very plausible explanation in this at once enlightening, erotic and heartbreaking diary that she had kept of these incidents. Jasmin might believe I had read all of the diary and now knew everything of what had happened and why. But I hadn't. I had read only a portion after three days because I was trying to weigh in the scales of my mind the veracity of what I read with the depth of feeling I still had for her. And I think Jasmin suspected now that I was still as in love with her as I had been from the beginning.

Jasmin's education was not the highest and her live and let live nature might cause her to trust too easily. But she was not stupid. She knew me well and probably had a good idea, at least subconsciously given my explosion, that I still loved her deeply.

I could not relent with her yet though. I hadn't read all the diary yet and didn't know what hurtful details might yet be revealed. I still needed to learn whatever I could from Jasmin if I could keep her rattled.

I had been silent for a while. I could use that. I turned a hard stare onto Jasmin.

"Please Damien..." Her lip was quivering and I only then realised that Jasmin was about to break down again. She had been crying a lot the last three days. This was different because Jasmin was not just wallowing in self pity but, I realised later, trying to reach past my bitterness of the last three years.

"I also have suffered," she said. "Please Damien," she pleaded again. "Consider me well punished for betraying, for sullying our family. You threw me out. You divorced me..."

Ahhh, here it was. Should I tell her or not? I considered for a moment and decided to trust to instinct (and also hoped that further reading of that damn diary would bear out my faith). In short my heart won out over my head. I guess my heart was still hotter for her than even my head was for recrimination at that moment.

"No I didn't," I said quietly.

"Damien you sent me away from my son," she continued. And then, "What did you say?"

"I haven't divorced you, Jasmin." Watching the play of emotion over her beautiful, teary face, was amazing. The tears didn't so much freeze as evaporate with one furious wipe of her slim fingered hand. The quivering of her lip was not now a prelude to sobbing but threatened a broad smile. Jasmin just wasn't sure I think if I would yet tolerate her long lost smile.

"Jasmin, I sent you a copy of the divorce kit I filled out. But I never went to the Family Law Court and never had the decree of divorce made. I know you didn't. We're still married, Jasmin." I watched her, more than willing at that moment to see her pearly whites.

"That bastard," Jasmin said. Her gaze seemed to be looking inward, her expression clouded and furious. "Mark said that booklet meant I was divorced."

Her expression transformed then. The tenseness abruptly left Jasmin's features. She blushed. I hadn't seen her colour like that for so long. It was so endearing and that did it for me.

Jasmin had blushed because she knew she could no longer hold back that smile. And when it appeared, the grin across her face was full blown. She had seen the quirk to my own mouth, the hint of my smile and with new confidence Jasmin stood up from the dining chair.

I crushed her against me. Feeling her in my arms again was indescribable. Then I was kissing her. Those lovely soft lips parted under mine. Jasmin's tongue met mine after so long apart and I never knew love would be so sweetly painful.

Jasmin's arms never moved from my neck until they had to in order to allow me to pull her t-shirt off over her head. Her white bra was not padded. As far as I knew she hadn't had one of those padded bras since she was twenty one.

In any case, Jasmin encouraged me with, "Go on," as I unfastened her bra and pushed the straps down her arms.

Her nipples had already hardened. I wasted no more time in engulfing one with my mouth. Damn, but she tastes sweet, she always has.

Jasmin gasped and wilted. I carried her out of the breakfast room, through the kitchen, down the hall and into her bedroom. It was so nice carrying her, having her in my arms again.

Then I threw her on the bed. Jasmin giggled and that was music to my ears. She reached under her crimped cloth skirt and drew a tiny pair of red panties down her shapely legs. I was furiously tugging my track pants off. I think I ripped my t-shirt in my haste.

She left her skirt on, knowing very well how I liked her in some clothing from time to time when we had wild sex. I think I still had my socks on when I dived on the bed next to my wife.

I refastened my mouth on her nipple and my hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts. Jasmin was squirming around.

"Oh, Damien," she was moaning already. Jasmin was so worked up. I could never have enough of her. She has always been so hot and loves sex. "Yes, ohhh," she whimpered.

She was cumming already. Jasmin's body was arching beneath me. Her hands rubbed over my back and settled in my hair, pressing my face into her beautiful breasts. I redoubled my efforts, alternating the nipples I was sucking on.

Jasmin was really writhing around on the bed now. Her moans were really great to hear. Her hands were rubbing up and down my back, periodically clutching at my shoulders. It had been so long without her doing that. I saw her left leg moving wide apart on the bed. She was so hot.

I didn't want to fuck her like she wanted yet though. I kept licking her breasts and nipples as I let one hand slide up her chest to her lovely long neck.

I began rhythmically pumping my hand up and down Jasmin's throat, clenching and releasing my grip as I did so. I knew that also drove her wild, letting total control of her very life rest in my hands. Her arms hung limp on my back allowing me to treat her as I wished.

"Damien," she managed to gasp. It was almost a gurgle. "Fuck me," she whispered. Making love was one of those rare times that Jasmin might allow herself to swear. Even then she usually whispered as she had just done.

"Maybe later," I said between slurps of her breasts.

Jasmin groaned again then. She knew I did not intend for this to end quickly as she wanted. I felt her right leg against me, also trying to spread wide on the bed.

I moved my right hand over her skirt and pressed the cloth against her pussy while my left hand continued to work her throat over. Beneath the material I could feel Jasmin's body trying to grind against me. Her arms remained relatively limp, just quivering a little against my back.

I left the skirt alone then and shifted the attention of my hand to her glorious legs. Her flesh was so smooth and still so firm beneath my hand. I rubbed her from the bottom of the skirt over the rest of her right thigh, over her knee and down her shin. I didn't mention Jasmin's feet before. She has quite small feet, contrasting pink underneath with the light tan of the rest of her. As sensitive as her nipples are is how ticklish Jasmin's feet are.

I couldn't resist of course. Jasmin squealed and kicked out as I ran one fingernail along the bottom of her foot. I realised then how much I had also missed Jasmin's happy squealing. I let her foot go and ran my hand freely over her leg, both calming her and loving her silky feel.

When I reached her skirt I resisted letting my hand roam beneath, instead running over the cloth to rub her mons through the skirt once more.

Jasmin pushed up against my hand. Her frustration was causing her to be a little overt. She was really heated to be so active when I had only just started with her.

"Please..." she whimpered.

"Please what darling?" I asked her, whispering.

"Mmm, I like the sound of that." Jasmin was quiet for a while then, seeming to be basking in me whispering that to her.

I kept rubbing her through her skirt. My other hand was enjoying feeling her stomach and ribcage, so silky smooth and so missed these past years.

"Get inside me," she purred eventually. "Can't you feel how hot you have made me. Smell my musk, Damien. I need you in me."

"Ah," I demurred. "Teasing you is so much fun." I stopped rubbing her through her skirt. My tongue remained lathering her breasts as my hand slowly travelled down the skirt toward her bare thigh.

Once on her bare leg I let my hand wander around to her inner thigh and slid slowly up under her skirt. Jasmin's legs spread further. Yes I could smell the heady centre of her.

I flipped the skirt over on her thigh. I couldn't see her pussy where my head was and I really wanted to keep on teasing her nipples anyway. My hand on her thigh slid slowly up to the juncture at the top of her leg.

Beneath my mouth on her breast I felt Jasmin inhale deeply and hold her breath. My hand slid up over her leg and around onto her belly.

Jasmin sighed with frustration. She let out that held breath. "Oh, put your finger in me. Make me cum on your hand," she was whispering again. "Do it to me however you want."

Well with an invitation like that what's a man to do? On my knees I moved up the bed. Jasmin put her hands on my member. There was no work for her to do though. I could never be any stiffer than I was already. I think I was aching with the need to be inside her. I was just prolonging it to heighten everything for both of us, especially after so long apart. There was another reason but I didn't want to spoil anything at this point.

Jasmin went along with prolonging things; we had often denied each other until one of us could no longer stand it. So she waited, despite her desperate need. She slowly wanked me. I caressed her face as she did so and then ran my fingernails backward through her hair.

As I felt her slinky hair pass by my fingers and enjoyed feeling her scalp, Jasmin just looked up at me, her eyes momentarily diverted from my dick.

"I have always loved you," she whispered. "Fuck my mouth now."

Of course I obliged, my prior determination that I hadn't mentioned to her yet, faltering. Jasmin turned on her side and took me into her mouth. I held her head gently as I thrust further into her mouth. With barely a gag, Jasmin let me penetrate into her throat. Years of practice had made her expert at blowing me.

Jasmin had developed a method for sucking my dick that was beyond compare. She was running her tongue around me at the same time as her lips slid up and down my shaft. After the first couple of gags, leaving and re-entering Jasmin's throat was easy and very pleasurable as she sucked me down.

Sucking my dick was actually something that she had once confessed that she didn't like doing too much as she thought I penetrated her throat too far. But it was something she had perfected over the years just for my pleasure.

Jasmin liked the taste of and to swallow my cum but even though she had grown accustomed to my dick in her mouth she still had little care for it. Of course her not liking it made it so much more erotic to do to her.

I knew I would not last long as I had gone so long without her talented mouth. When I felt the first twinge of impending explosion I started pulling out of her throat. Jasmin, however, put her arms around me and pulled me against her.

There was no holding back then. I started coming down her throat. After the first few spurts Jasmin pushed her mouth back a little to take the last of my cum in her mouth.

When I was done she let my dick slip from her mouth. Jasmin's eyes were closed and I could see the movement on her eyelids of her eyes as they moved around. She used to do that as she tasted and swallowed my cum.

Opening her eyes, Jasmin said, "Erm, yum. I have always loved your taste."

"I'll have more for you, Jasmin. Later," I added.

"Soon," she said to the contrary. "Get back in my mouth. I'll get you hard again."

Truth to tell although my dick was softening, I was so turned on that I would be hard soon. Jasmin's soft thick lips recaptured my dick and took just my head back in.

She sucked me until my eyes were losing focus. The second time I could last much longer than when I'm in her pussy. When she squeezes me with her vaginal muscles it is impossible to last long. Almost as good as her pussy muscles are her talented tongue and sucking ability.

Before she could suck me down her throat again I pulled my member back out of her mouth. I stepped off the side of the bed and went to the bedside table drawer where I had left some condoms. They were still there.

When I turned back to her I caught a brief look of sadness on her face. But she nodded. "Yes you should," Jasmin murmured. "You don't know who has been fucking me lately or who else they have fucked."

She was being deliberately hard on herself. I didn't say anything though because really, it was true enough. However, I didn't want that to totally kill the mood. I handed the condom to Jasmin.

"Here, darling," I said. "You do it. I don't know exactly what to do with this thing."

There were a myriad of things that Jasmin could have said; she might have asked why I had the condoms; she might have condemned me for virtually suggesting that she must know how to put a condom on a man; she might have asked why didn't I wear it when she had me in her mouth. But Jasmin didn't say any of those things.

She smiled and in the spirit of the moment my wife said, "I'm amazed you can tie your own shoelaces. Give me that."

Jasmin ripped the packet with her lovely ivory teeth and pushed me back onto the bed. She pulled her skirt off and straddled me. Her pussy is so beautiful. She had a little tuft of hair at the top of her slit and the rest was clean shaven. Nice. As far as I knew she hadn't done that for years.

Jasmin's soft hands took a hold of me. With the condom on, she wasn't going to wait any longer and lowered herself onto me. I watched her face as she impaled herself.

Jasmin watched me as she slid down in one slow movement. Her eyelashes fluttered and she shuddered when her body came to rest on mine. "Yesss, Damien. This is where I belong. Don't send me away again."

"Jasmin," I said, exasperated at last. "Shutup." I held onto her hips as she started to move on me. Watching her move her body up and down on me, watching her breasts rise and fall, watching her tongue tease out of her lips as she watched me was very hot.

She didn't say anything else. But her breathing quickened and Jasmin's sighs were vocal enough. I left one hand on her silky hip and used the other to rub her breasts and twist her nipples around.

It had been so long since we were together that even with a layer of plastic between us, the pleasure of our union, the emotion of our reunion was just too much for either of us to last long, not withstanding that I was on my second wind.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers