Jasmine and Venus

Story Info
Mistress Jasmine introduces Venus to BDSM.
3.5k words
4.09
15.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine sat alone at a table in the coffee shop across the street from her office. She had planned to get a drink to go but at the last minute decided to sit at one of the small tables and enjoy a little alone time. She sipped her coffee, watched the people come and go and imagined what she how might enjoy her devoted little Justine the next time they were together. Her reverie was interrupted by a young black girl standing beside her table and speaking to her.

"I'm sorry," Jasmine said. "Were you speaking to me?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied the girl. "Aren't you Jasmine, Mistress Jasmine, I mean?"

Jasmine looked around to see if anyone had heard what the girl said. The shop was almost empty and the few people in the room were either staring at their PCs or tablets or chatting with each other and noticing nothing else.

"Sit, my dear," Jasmine indicated the chair across from her. "Do I know you?"

"Well, no, I guess not," the girl said. "I mean I've spoke to you before. When you were talking to my friend."

Jasmine looked at the girl. She did look a little familiar. "Oh, yes, venus, isn't it?"

The girl brightened and leaned across the table. "Yeah, that's me, venus."

"I remember now. You're justine's little friend aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am." Venus replied. "I don't get to talk to her much on account of, well." Her voice trailed off.

"Because she spends most of her time with me?" Jasmine finished for her.

"Yes, ma'am. I, well, I was wondering if maybe, I could join the two of you sometime."

Jasmine raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl.

Venus went on, "I mean, if it's ok. I know you and her like your privacy. I mean, Justine won't hardly let on like I'm there if she's with you."

Jasmine smiled, sipped her coffee and looked at venus over the rim of her cup.

"I, well, I don't mean to be pushy, ma'am. I know you two are close and all. But I miss spending time with her. I have so much fun with her." Venus said. "And, and she says that she has fun with you, so I thought, you know, maybe we could..."

Jasmine sat her cup down on the table. "You thought we could all have fun together?"

"I just thought, "venus began.

"venus, dear, I believe you're right." Jasmine smiled as venus clasped her hands and held them to her chin. "I'm having justine over this afternoon. I think you should join us. How does that sound?"

"Oh, ma'am! That'll be, that'll be great!"

Jasmine looked at her watch and thought for a moment. "Can you come to my place. Now?"

Venus looked pensive and said, "Well, I guess so. I mean, sure."

"Then it's a date," Jasmine said. "Do you want to follow me in your car?"

"Oh, I didn't drive. I came with my friends over there." Venus indicated a couple of girls sitting at a table near the shop entrance. "I told them I knew you and, well, that I might go with you and you would take me home I hope that's ok I don't want to be a bother I mean if you..."

"venus, please, calm down," Jasmine said, then laughed. "Of course, I'll take you home."

"Sorry, ma'm. I'm just so excited."

"So I see. Would you like to introduce me to your friends? Maybe they would like to join us?"

Venus looked over her shoulder then back at Jasmine. "Oh no, ma'am. I don't want them to know about us and Justine. Can it be our secret?"

"Of course, venus. Now, can we go?"

"Sure ma'am. I'll just tell my friends that you and I are going shopping and to tell Mama that I'll be home sometime around supper time." Venus looked questioningly at Jasmine. "That'll be ok won't it?"

"Of course it will." Jasmine said. "Now, let's be on our way."

"Gosh, ma'am, this is a really nice house," venus said.

"Thank you, dear." Jasmine said. "But I think you don't have to call me ma'am."

"Oh, ok. Jasmine," replied venus.

"No, dear. You must call me Mistress Jasmine."

"Oh, well, ok, Mistress Jasmine."

"Now, you want to play with Justine and me."

"Yes, ma'am, I mean, Mistress Jasmine."

"Well then, you know about the relationship that I have with Justine, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Jasmine."

"And you want to have that kind of relationship with me."

Venus looked down at her feet and shifted her weight from foot to foot. "Yes, I do."

Jasmine reached out her hand with her index finger lifted venus' face up so that venus could see her eyes and raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, I mean, yes, I do, Mistress Jasmine."

Jasmine stepped back from venus, sat in a chair and crossed her legs. "Then, my dear. I want you to remove your clothes and let me see what Justine sees in you."

"You mean right here?" venus said. "In front of the window? Mistress Jasmine?"

Jasmine sighed. "Oh, venus. I thought you wanted to enjoy the kind of relationship that Justine and I have. Perhaps I should take you home now." She started to stand.

"No. Mistress Jasmine. I'll, I'll do it," venus quickly said. She took hold of the hem of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head. She held it to her chest for a moment, then folded it and sat it on an empty chair.

"Please be quick about it," Jasmine said.

"Oh, ok, Mistress Jasmine."

Venus pushed her shorts down and pushed them aside with her foot. She then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra. She slipped it off, hesitated for just a second and tossed it to the floor with her shorts. She held her left arm and hand over her breasts and used her right to worked her black panties over her hips. She leaned over and tossed them with her other clothes, then unfastened her sandals and kicked them off. She straightened up, still covering her breasts and her crotch. She bit her lip and looked out the window, praying that no one was watching from the sidewalk.

Jasmine leaned forward in her chair, then stood up and stepped close to venus. She took hold of venus' hands and pulled them behind her back. Then she walked slowly around the naked girl. Venus' skin was smooth and seemed to shine like ebony in the light from the window. Her breasts had pert nipples and did not sag in the least. Behind her, Jasmine smiled and licked her lips.

"Now, venus." She said softly in the girl's ear. "Get down on your hands and knees and follow me."

Venus shuddered and slowly got to her hands and knees. Her breasts swayed from side to side as she followed Jasmine down the hall and into a windowless room.

Jasmine squatted beside venus, patted her head and pushed her hair behind her ear. "Now, pet, stand up and raise your hands above your head."

Venus stood and did as she was told. Her breasts lifted as she held her hands over her head. "Like this, Mistress Jasmine?"

Jasmine touched her finger to venus' lips. "Shhhh, pet. I will let you know when you may speak. Now, keep your hands up and take a small step backwards."

Venus stepped back, felt her hands brush against something hard and cold. She tilted her head back and saw a pair of manacles hanging from a pulley bolted to the ceiling.

"Mistress Jasmine? Um, what are..." she began, then cried out her ass was struck hard by Jasmine's hand.

"I said," Jasmine said harshly. "That I will let you know when to speak."

Venus started to lower her hands but Jasmine quickly snapped a manacle around one wrist and grabbed the other wrist before venus could move it more than a few inches and secured it over venus' head.

"Ow! That..." venus began then clamped her lips together.

Jasmine sighed. "Venus, you are a lot like my little pet, Justine." She slapped venus's left breast, smiling as it jiggled on the girl's chest. "you're both very slow learners." Venus, bit her lip and breathed harshly through her nose.

"Now, I'm going to call Justine and get her over here. And if I were you, I'd hope that she gets here when she's supposed to." She took her phone out of her pocket and pressed a couple of buttons to speed dial Justine.

When Justine answered Jasmine said, "Be at my home in 45 minutes." She broke the connection and put the phone away. She reached out her hand and caressed venus's cheek. Venus whimpered.

"You know, venus, Justine is, I'm sad to say, very undependable." She walked around venus, stroking her back, letting her fingers lightly stroke the black girl's butt. Venus shifted on her feet, trying to move her body so she that could see Jasmine. "So, just to make things interesting let's play a game." Jasmine stopped in front of venus and pinched her nipples. Venus shook her head and squealed through her closed lips.

"Very good, little one. Maybe you learn faster than I thought." Justine said with an evil smile. "But about the game, here's how it works. Justine has," She looked at her watch. "About thirty-one minutes to get here. For those thirty-one minutes I will tease, excite and arouse you. If Justine gets here in time, then you will nothing but warm memories of our time together. However, if Justine isn't here on time, then I'm afraid I will have to punish you for her lack of punctuality." All this time Jasmine had been softly stroking the bound girls breasts, teasing her nipples until they were hard and pointing.

"Now, you may speak, but only to tell me how much you are enjoying my attentions."

Though Venus was deeply embarrassed by her physical reaction to Jasmine's touch, she closed her eyes, leaned her head back and sighed. Jasmine leaned down and licked venus' aureoles and sucked her nipples as her hands moved lightly over the gentle lyre of the black girls hips. A hand came around and brushed through the thick tangle of the girls pubic hair.

"Oh, Mistressssss," venus said.

Jasmine sucked each dark nipple in turn, then worked her way up to venus's lips, kissed them, then moved to her nape, licking and sucking. She then move behind the girl and still kissing her smooth dark skin, brought her hands around and squeezed the firm cheeks of her butt.

Venus closed her eyes and moaned. She felt her nectar begin to run down her thighs as Jasmine worked a finger between her cheeks and lightly pressed the tip against her tight hole.

"Oh. Oh gah, god," venus said in a husky voice. "Oh, Mis...Mistress."

Jasmine chuckled and squatted behind venus and pressed her lips to the girls ass cheeks, giving each a soft kiss. With a hand she stroked venus' labia, smiling to herself as her finger came away warm and wet. She stood and moved in front of venus again. She touched her wet finger to venus's nipples coating them with the girl's juices. Venus was breathing hard, her chest rising and falling. Jasmine leaned forward and licked the fluid from the girl's nipples. Venus began to quiver moaning, "yessss. Yesssss. Yessss."

And so it went for the remainder of the time. Venus was almost delirious, wanting to cum but unable to as Jasmine would only let her get so close to climax before stopping and letting her calm down a little.

Jasmine looked at her watch and sighed dramatically. "Oh, dear, venus," She said. "It looks like poor little Justine is late. Now we have to begin the second part of our game."

Venus's arms and shoulders ached but the feelings brought out by Jasmine's attentions more than compensated for the pain. "Mistress, i...you...so nicccccce."

"Mmm, yes, I know," Jasmine responded. "And I really enjoyed making you feel that way. But remember, I said that I would have to punish you for justine's unreliability?"

Venus tilted her head to one side, rubbing her cheek against her bicep and smiled. "Yessss, Mistress, I remember."

Jasmine stepped over to a small table and opened a drawer. She took out a low, wide wooden box and walked back to venus. She opened the box and held it so that venus could see inside. The contents didn't register with venus at first, but as she recognized the bright steel clamps she looked up into Jasmine's eyes. "What are, I..., what are those for?"

Jasmine smiled and said, "I think it would be better to show you than to try to explain." She took out an alligator clip with a ring attached to one handle, opened in and attached it to venus' left nipple. Venus didn't feel anything immediately but then the pain hit her like an electric shock. "Ohhhhhhwwwww. No! NO! Nooo! Take it off. Take it offff. Pleaseee take it offfff!" Her body shook, her breasts jiggling wildly as she cried out.

Jasmine just stood in front of her and smiled until venus calmed down somewhat. Venus looked down at the clamp on her nipple and breathed raggedly. She looked at Jasmine, her lip trembling. "it hurts. Please, it hurts. Please take It off, Mistress, please."

"Well, venus, that's not up to me," Jasmine said. "When Justine gets here we'll see about taking them off."

"Them?" venus said.

"Yes, them. For every minute that Justine is late I add another clamp. And maybe some other little attachments. We'll just have to see, won't we?"

Venus just shook her head, a tear ran down her cheek.

Jasmine looked at her watch again. "Hmm, looks like Justine is now three minutes later, soooo." Venus tried to push her body back but Jasmine simple stepped closer and closed a clamp on her right nipple. Venus reacted the same and so did Jasmine. The time passed and clamp after clamp was attached to venus' aureoles and the sides of her breasts. Soon venus, just grunted as the next clamp was applied, her throat raw from screaming and begging, her eyes red from crying.

When Justine was twelve minutes late Jasmine said, "Venus, I'm sure your feet must be tired, so why don't I get you off of them, and skip the clamp."

Venus only moaned and opened her eyes, but they didn't seem to focus on anything in particular. Jasmine walked over to the wall and flipped a switch. A motor began to reel in the chain connected to the manacles and venus was raised up until only the balls of her feet were able to touch the floor. She began to sob, but her tears were exhausted.

Another minute went by and Jasmine took out a weight attached to a chain. She hung this on the clamp on venus' left breast. Venus squirmed and her breasts swayed back and forth. She found her voice again. "Please, no more. Please. Please don't hurt me anymore."

"Oh, venus," Jasmine replied. "You know I don't want to. But Justine is just taking her time getting here. I do hope she doesn't forget." She laughed.

Another minute passed.

"Now, here's another weight to match the other one."

Venus hung her head and didn't speak or move.

The doorbell rang. And rang again, over and over.

Jasmine tilted her head and said, "Well, I do hope that is Justine. Let me go check and I'll be right back, hopefully with Justine." She left the room, walked down the hall to the foyer and opened the door. Justine stood there gasping for breath as if she had run the whole way there.

"Jasmi, I mean Mistress. I'm sorry I was late, I had to take my friend home and then the traffic was crazy and I was afraid to speed in case..."

"Justine, stop babbling and come inside."

"Yes, Mistress. Of course, Mistress."

"So, Justine, when did I tell you to be here?"

"Um, in forty-five minutes, Mistress."

"And how long ago was forty-five minutes up?"

"Well, I guess, maybe fifteen minutes ago?"

"Yes. Fifteen minutes. Why do you always disappoint me, Justine?"

"I tried to get here. Really. I tried."

"Come with me." Jasmine led her to the living room. "Now strip."

Justine didn't hesitate but began to take off her clothes tossing them aside until she was naked. She noticed some other clothes but didn't ask about them. Nude, she got to her knees, without being told and crawled to Jasmine and kissed both of her feet.

Jasmine didn't smile as she said, "Well, at least you are learning somethings."

"Yes, Mistress." Justine replied.

"Now, stay on your knees and follow me. I want you to see the consequences of your tardiness."

"Mistress?"

"Your little friend venus is here. I had to punish her for your failings."

"venus is here? Mistress?"

Jasmine didn't respond as they had reached the door to the windowless room. She opened the door and led Justine inside.

"venus," Jasmine said. "Justine is here."

Venus managed to raise her head. "Justine. You. Came."

Justine gaped at venus, unable at first to process what she was seeing. Then she started to get to her feet to go to venus to try to help her.

"Stay down, Slut!" Jasmine snapped.

Justine got back to her knees, but looked up at Jasmine. "You monst...I mean, how could you do that to her? She's just a kid!"

Jasmine slapped Justine across the face. "You do not question me, Justine. But just so you will realize the problems you cause when you don't do as you're told, I'll explain. Venus and I played a little game. For every minute you were late, I added a clamp to her tender breasts. Then I raised her up and added those weights to her breasts." She reached out and tugged a weight, causing venus to scream in pain.

"Please, Mistress," Justine cried. "Please don't hurt her anymore."

"Ok, justine. I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. If you can make venus cum in five minutes I'll forgive you for being late and release her."

"Mistress, I, but." Justine began.

"The clock is ticking, pet."

Justine quickly crawled to venus and pressed her face to venus' crotch, licking and sucking her labia. Jasmine came over and pressed justine's face hard to venus' mound. Her nose pressed to venus's skin and her mouth tight on venus' mound, Justine struggled to breathe. Venus began to stir, shivering as Justine used all her skill to excite and arouse her. Justine probed venus' pussy with her fingers, coaxed her hard clit from its hiding place and sucked it. Venus' juice covered justine's face as Justine licked and sucked and probed and teased. Suddenly venus tensed and cried out as an intense orgasm surged through her body. The pain in her breasts seem to magnify the sensations as she writhed and cried out.

Jasmine grabbed Justine by the hair and pulled her back pushing her to the floor. Justine wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she watched Jasmine take the clamps from venus' body. Venus cried out and shuddered as each one was removed. When Jasmine finished she lowered venus to the floor and released her from the manacles. Venus curled up into a fetal position, whimpering.

"Go to her, pet. Tell her how sorry you are."

Justine crawled to venus and held her in her arms, stroking her hair and speaking softly in her ear. Jasmine let them hold each other for a minute, then again grabbed Justine by the hair and pulled up onto her hands and knees. "Get on your feet, pet."

"Now pet, see what you have done. Venus could have seen what a kind, caring Mistress I am instead of suffering for you."

Justine started to speak but just bowed her head

"Now get out," Jasmine said. "And don't let me down again."

Justine continued to look at the floor as she walked back to the living room. She dressed and left the house. She got in her car and drove slowly away.

Inside, Jasmine smiled as she watched Justine dress and leave. She walked back to the room where venus lay on the floor. She walked over to the small black girl, knelt down and lifted her in her arms. Carefully she carried her to a padded table on the far side of the room and laid her down. She began to massage venus's shoulders and arms, kneading her neck muscles until venus moaned in pleasure.

"Feeling better, pet?"

Venus looked up and smiled. "Yes, Mistress."

"Just lie still, little one. Let me work the pain out of you."

Later, venus walked behind Jasmine to her car and smiled as she sat in the passenger seat. They drove to Venus's home where Jasmine pulled close to the sidewalk and stopped. "Do you think your mother will be upset?"

"No, ma'am, I mean, Mistress. I'll just tell her that we went shopping. And I'm on time for supper after all."

Jasmine leaned over and stroked venus's thigh. "Until next time, pet."

12