Jasmine Ch. 02

Story Info
The young hitchhiker has doubts about her rescuer.
5.1k words
4.33
55.9k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilamisakh
lilamisakh
224 Followers

This is a continuation from one of my earlier stories entitled "Jasmine". A few readers asked me to continue writing about young Jasmine and Mr. Eric Blake. Hope that you will enjoy reading "Jasmine: Chapter 2" as much as when you were reading the first "Jasmine". Thank you.

=========================

"Never Jasmine. Never." He said.

Mr. Blake whispered those words to her in the cover of darkness. Jasmine was confused and she thought that after he fucked her twice that day and cum inside her pussy twice, she had actually satisfied him. Jasmine shuddered, as she knew now that she could not leave this man just yet. She remembered the promised he made to her after she had satisfied him, he would give her the money. She knew that she could leave him anytime, he did say that, yet she could not make herself move and leave him. His hand was still on the sore flesh of her pussy and Jasmine realized it was hopeless not to lust over this magnificent man. She stared at the mirror on the ceiling of his bedroom and the moon outlined his lean body behind her. His long muscled legs and those possessive arm around her and she felt afraid that this man had the capacity to hurt her.

Eric stayed motionless with his hand on her mound and dreaded the idea that maybe Jasmine knew that she had satisfied him more than any other women in his life. She must not know and until he told her otherwise, he would fuck her until he grew tired of this red haired woman on his bed. Money was not an option and the way he led his life would help him in making sure that she could not simply slip away from his grasp. He loved her name on his lips and Eric's lust was triggered when Jasmine unconsciously thrust her mound closer into his hand and it was already damp with her juices. He inserted his long lean finger into her pussy.

Jasmine suddenly moaned in the dark.

She curled into a ball tightening her legs pressuring his finger to go deeper. He inserted another finger in her soaked canal and they stretched her pussy more as she moaned even louder trashing with the passion building. He continued moving his fingers, and they were covered with juicy dew and he inserted her third finger making Jasmine bolted on his hand. Both now sitting on the bed with the young girl between his long legs and with him behind her. As his fingers moved in her pussy, moving in and out; circling the wall of her sheath with them; his other hand grabbed and kneaded her tits from behind. That intensified the pleasure he was giving her. His nipples felt the luxurious riot of her hair and he loved it. His legs encased her young supple body from behind and Jasmine laid her head on his chest. Eric moved his fingers faster and faster while Jasmine moaned even louder. He lapped and nibbled her neck; and continued fucking her pussy with his fingers until he could feel her pussy shuddered even greater. Jasmine came on his hands; the wall of her pussy contracted and quivered with the aftermath while her cum coated his right hand.

She could feel his cock thrusting her sweaty ass cheeks and she ground her hip on the hard cock making Eric shuddered with anticipation.

"Lick my fingers Jasmine." He ordered from behind her and she took his right fingers into her mouth.

Eric's cock jumped when he felt warm timid tongue licked and sucked his fingers taking one whole finger at a time. His left hands did not seize massaging her tits and he moaned when Jasmine sucked his fingers with such force and he could not take it anymore. He had to fuck her little warm pussy. He left her mouth and tits slowly and let them dropped his side. He then lay back on the bed.

"Jasmine...straddle my hip."

She slowly turned around and licked her lips with the sight of his thick cock. She was knelling on either side of him, bracing.

"Insert my cock into you pussy."

She tried but her nervousness and her inexperience made her knees buckled. His strong arm steadied her damp body.

"S...sorry Mr. Blake." Eric heard her whisper.

"Use your hands Jasmine."

Her cold timid fingers touched his warm throbbing cock and it dawned on Eric that the girl was nervous. However, her cold fingers increased the lust in his groin and he had to muster all he had not to ram his hot cock into her. She finally managed to insert the head of his cock into her soaked pussy. She was holding her breath and slowly lowered her hip taking in Eric's cock. Half of his cock now buried into her wet depth; and with another movement by her hip, his cock was fully inside her dripping wet canal. Jasmine did not know what to do and Eric waited for her next move. With her on top of him red hair like wild fire, she looked like a wanton goddess to him.

Jasmine suddenly raised her hip a little and that caused both of them to feel the friction created between her vaginal wall and his engorged cock. He could feel the tightness of her pussy straining on his cock and it was wonderfully delicious. She then lowered her hip and raised it again even slightly higher than before, before coming down his cock with more vigor. Jasmine felt Mr. Blake thrust his hip to meet her pussy. She felt elated that she was able to make this strong man wanting her. Instinct made her ground her hip and Eric shuddered under her, moaning. She continued moving her hip up and down his cock. Her hip buckled to create the intense pleasure in the wall of her vagina and that too seemed to make Mr. Blake thrashed even harder. He was also squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples that intensified the pleasure between her legs.

"Good girl...yes...Jasmine,"

Jasmine followed the rhythm coursing through her body and both of them seemed transported to another world. At last, Eric shot right up and held Jasmine tight as he came into her pussy. Jasmine too climaxed and she could feel his semen filling up her vagina. Their hot liquid mingled and some dripped out her pussy and covered his balls and her inner thighs. Her arms too had wrapped his body; she could feel the sensation in her pussy as his cock shuddered for the last time. Her face was on his sweaty chest; while her breasts still heaving from their excursion. It took them quite sometime to steady their breathing. Jasmine smiled silently, happy with the man she was straddling.

"Jasmine...you're amazing." He said into her hair.

"R...really Mr. Blake?" she asked innocently turning her face up and he smiled to her for the first time.

"Have...have...I...satisfied...you?" Jasmine asked hesitantly.

Mr. Blake's smile turned into a scowl and his eyes clouded with anger that frightened Jasmine. He pushed her away roughly away from him.

"B...But Mr. Blake...you said I was....wonderful and...and...just now amazing. And...d...doesn't that m...mean...I...have satisfied you? I don't understand."

His rough hands grabbed her shoulder hurting her, he crushed his lips into hers and she resisted his attack, but he was too strong. With one arm pinning her arms behind her and one hand on her chin, Eric kissed her violently. She tried to break free and her tears wetting her face and he could even taste her tears in his mouth. He continued his ravaging kisses, bruising her and he could taste blood. He then removed his mouth and bit hard on her right breast and she screamed in pain and fear. He used his free arm and shoved three fingers in her sheath making Jasmine buckled and shrieked with the invasion.

She steeled her body and he little by little moved her lithe frame on the bed with him looming over her lithe frame. Her hands flailed touching the man tormenting her wet vulva but using his big strong hand, he gripped both her arms and pressed them tightly and roughly onto her sweaty tits. She tried to move her long legs, but Eric's muscular legs blocked her futile attempts. He moved his fingers in her pussy and she moaned loud while her hip unconsciously was moving slamming her mound onto Eric's long fingers. His fingers were covered with her juices and he yet again thrust his fingers ever so slowly into Jasmine's sopping canal. She exhaled her ragged breath with each inch of his fingers' shoved into her depth.

"You...can...never...satisfy...me." He said hoarsely as he pumped his fingers inside her pussy.

Jasmine's young lean body convulsed and trembled on the bed with his assault in her wet core. She tried to pry her arms from his grasp, but he was too strong for her, she could feel the burning sensation on her wrists and flinched with each attempt she made. Eric then felt the young girl's body began to spasm with the prospect of her climax. Instead of intensifying his movement, he simply stopped with his long fingers in her quivering vulva. Jasmine instantaneously raised her head and looked at the handsome man above her. Her lovely face contorted with disappointment.

"Mr. Blake...please."

"Please what Jasmine?"

"Please...fuck me.," she whimpered.

Eric then gave her a wicked grin and took out his fingers from her pussy. He lifted the fingers to his mouth; he licked and sucked her juices from them. Then, he bent forward and kissed Jasmine's sweet wet young lips making sure that the young girl could taste her own juices. He let her arms go and they instantly were wrapped around his body pulling him closer into her embrace. He slowly pulled his body away and Jasmine reluctantly let him free. She was on his bed and he was straddling her damp body with his arms on either side of her body. Her pussy was still pumping her juices and he knew that both of them needed release.

He pulled her body so that she was on her right side and pushed her left leg until it nearly touched her tits. Her pussy was glistening with her juices and from that angle, Eric knew that the sexually naïve little young Jasmine would be in for a treat. First, Eric touched her pussy and she moaned loud. She was sopping wet for him. He then pushed the tip of his cock slowly into the opening and he smiled when he looked at her lovely face. Her green eyes were misty, her face was damp with her sweat, and her delicate lips were slightly opened with every uneven breath she took. He thrust his cock a little and the girl below him exhaled her breath, licking her lips. Then, he yet again moved his cock a few inches more into her and she sighed loud. He waited while gritting his teeth as the feeling of her tight warm vaginal wall around his thick throbbing meat was excruciating. He wanted to make Jasmine realized that he was the only one who was in control. She was his and he then realized it was impossible for him to let her go.

Jasmine's young body shook when Eric finally filled her warm soaking depth with all of his glorious length. She felt his cock was touching and filling her. She too noticed that his cock had awoken pleasurable sensation in her core that she never knew existed. Eric pushed her left leg even further up and she could feel her tit was on her thigh. Then, Jasmine began to feel him moved in her core and a moan escaped from her and another moan with each thrust he made. He pulled the red flaming hair that was covering her pretty face and he relished that each time he pumped his cock in her, her young lovely face changed and contorted with delight.

His left hand was gripping Jasmine left leg while his right hand moved to hold her damp small waist and incessantly moved into her pussy. Again, and again and again Eric pumped his cock into her damp body. He knew that the girl was nearing her release and he continued to build up his momentum in her sopping core. Then unexpectedly, Eric simply let her go and left her on the bed with him still pumping and jerking his cock with his own hand now. Jasmine was thrown into confusion and looked behind her staring at this magnificent who had made awoken the desire in every core of her being; and yet there he stood leaving her without the release of the mounting passion.

Her eyes watered with the ultimate frustration and her body shook and quaked with utter disappointment. Eric came in front of Jasmine and he grunted with his release spurting his cum while his deep brown eyes penetrated deep into her green misty ones. He pumped his cock the last time and walked slowly towards the bed where she lay with her shocked ashen face and her deep green sad eyes.

"As I told earlier Jasmine. You can never satisfy me and I will never let you go!" His threatening voice filled the bedroom.

The confused and shaken young girl stared at the man who had saved her from the dusty road and yet he had become a terrifying perplexing entity to her. Her body trembled with the confusion and she slowly skittered farther and farther up his bed not knowing what to do and what to say to him. Her fear seemed to make him angrier with her and he crawled on the bed and yanked her ankle hard making her cried and whimpered with fear towards him. Eric pulled both her long legs and she struggled to let her legs go but the man was too strong for her. He twisted her delicate arm, she yelped with pain, and in the end, she stopped moving with tears now rolling down her damp cheeks.

He dragged her towards the drawers on the left of the bedroom, he frantically took out a few ties, and he tied her arms behind her body first before forcing her lay on the bed again. He then tied both her legs tightly and Jasmine continued to whimper and cry with her predicament. The girl ceased crying after a while with the man now standing looming over her near the bed. His deep brown eyes raked her body that was served for his eyes. His eyes stopped at her pussy remembering how he had disappointed the young Jasmine, denying her of her orgasm after he had purposely elevated and heightened her lust for him. Eric felt a twinge of guilt for his Jasmine; but she should never know how much he wanted her body and her soul.

Her lovely face was turned facing the wall, not looking at him with that haunting green cat-like eyes. Her body looked limp and defeated. That tugged his heart. He crawled on his bed, and the girl began to pull herself away from him. Her green eyes started to brim with her tears again. Eric gently pulled her legs towards her.

"No...Mr. Blake...stop please."

Tears fell from her enchanting mesmerizing eyes. Her legs were tied together but he knew that he could insert his big hand between her thighs still. He was lying on his stomach with young Jasmine's body to his right. He turned his body to his side so that he had better access of her shaven mound. He pushed his left hand under her ass and he lifted her lithe body slightly, he tugged her hip closer to his face. He raised his eyes to the girl's face, she was not looking at him to his frustration, and she had turned her beautiful face to her left, away from him.

"Jasmine?" He called her, but to no avail. She did not even move a muscle.

Eric knew what he needed to do in making his innocent and naïve Jasmine wanton with lust. The nineteen-year old stood no chance to his immense knowledge of lust. He licked her mound lightly first, nipped it and moved his tongue on her mound. He could see her young tits shuddered as soon as he licked her. He smiled knowing so well that she was still lusting for him. Eric then used his fingers delicately and softly giving her mound feather-like touches, he could see how his young captive swallowed a lump in her throat, and her breathing was becoming more and more erratic. Still, he persistently touched her lightly with his fingers, teasing her mound, coaxing her to start dripping her juices for him.

He let his fingers trailed lower and lower to her pussy lips and he pushed his hand between her thighs. Jasmine heaved a loud sigh and he knew that she was aroused. He forced his fingers and rubbed her pussy lips. She buckled on his bed and his fingers instantaneously were coated with her juices. Expertly, Eric slide two fingers into her depth and that made the girl whimpered and moaned loud. He thrust his fingers in the girl's cunt and her body quaked with the pleasure brought by his fingers. As he noticed her vaginal began to convulse more and more, he then added a third finger in her sopping vulva.

"Mr. Blake!" Jasmine buckled and screamed his name.

Eric cherished the way her face clouded with lust. Her delicate cheeks were flushed while her body was shamelessly writhing and twisting with the bliss and pleasure he brought in her core. Eric intensified his movement in her pussy and he brought her lust and desire higher and higher. Her juices coated his fingers and hand. Her pussy was contracting more and more. He used his thumb to rub and pressure her clit. She thrashed even more and Jasmine's body was straining to cope with the tremendous delight she felt each time Eric rubbed her clitoris. At last, Jasmine came with Eric fingers deep in her pussy. He could feel the wall of her vagina quivering and shuddering around his fingers covering them even further with her juices. He took his fingers out slowly.

The young girl was still dazed with what had just happened to her not understanding why she could still have passion towards the man who had the potential to hurt her, or even destroy her. Her pussy still hummed with the climax, to her confusion. The man was still staring at her and she knew that she was blushing as she realized that his eyes were caressing her body. She tuned her head not wanting the man to know how she felt for him. Her eyes would betray her and she did not to succumb to her lust, to her desire for this man.

The silence in the bedroom was deafening and tormenting the young girl. She knew the man was still there, staring at her body. Her breathing was irregular and it was most evident in the movement of her chest as she inhaled and exhaled. Her tits trembled with every breath she took. Suddenly she could feel movement, she turned her head and her eyes widen she could see Mr. Blake was staring at her right tit and her right nipple betrayed her as it became hard and it puckered under his penetrating gaze. He smiled and he chuckled; then lowered his lips and sucked her nipple with his warm mouth.

"Hahh...," she moaned and froze.

Jasmine felt beaten by her own body. She had to think fast.

"Mr....Mr. Blake? Let me go. I demand that ...you let me ...go." Jasmine said through her ragged breath.

He raised his blonde head and grinned. "You like it, why stop now?"

"No! S...stop now! I...I don't want...t...this!"

"You mean ... this?" He asked and sucked her tit hard while pressuring her nipple with his teeth.

She was frantic when she could feel her pussy began to leak her juices.

"Stop it dammit! I...I don't want this! Let me go Mr. Blake! If you fuck me... without my free will... it is...it is...rape!" she screamed loud.

Something snapped in his brown eyes and his handsome face transformed. Jasmine trembled violently with fear for this man.

He then grabbed her body and dragged her body from the bed. She cried and winced as her body fell on the bedroom floor. She was utterly frightened. He then untie her legs to her relieve, but he pulled her arms roughly to her front and then tied her arms to the pole of his four-post bed. She hissed when he brutally tightened the tie around her wrists. She was now tied to his bed with him standing behind her. She was consumed with anger and fear. Her body trembled with apprehension. He then forcefully brought her tit to his mouth and bite hard until she screamed and cried with pain. When he raised his head, he could see the mark he made on her young creamy tit.

He then pried her thigh cruelly knowing his rough hands on her thigh would leave their marks on her. She made him extremely angry. He knew that she was enjoying the lust between them, but still she challenged him, not accepting that they both desired and lusted after one another.

"Jasmine... if you think this is rape...then...maybe it is!" he said menacingly behind he and he thrust his thick long cock into her from behind.

lilamisakh
lilamisakh
224 Followers
12