Jason

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
C
C
34 Followers

"Goddlemighty, baby doll, you're going to have me cum all over the place. Take me, suck me real deep, baby!"

I found when I got Jason deep in my throat if I started humming he'd swell up real hard and moan. After no long time of that treatment he began to thrash and then he started spurting cum. That time he came in several monstrous spurts, and I had all I could do to swallow it, but I did, and licked around my lips to make sure I'd got it all.

Jason was licking and nuzzling on my nipples, making them real hard and my quim twitch — I could feel my muscles down there grabbing and loosening — I moved my hips to let Jason know his little baby doll was ready any time he was. He moved his hunk of a body over me, his prick hard against my tummy and I almost came too soon, I was so hot for him.

After I wet my fingers at my quim, I slipped him inside me, using both hands to get all the way around that big cock, and I relaxed my muscles enough to let him slide into my slippery quim. I used my muscles to "milk" him and make him feel all the pleasure he could take. I must have been very good, or he was something in the stud line, for he came again twice while my quim muscles manipulated his cock, yet he stayed hard the whole time, even after his second, really wild ejaculation. He wasn't gyrating to make himself cum, he was writhing from my somehow touching his cock in that really sensitive spot once again.

Must be like my G-spot, huh? is what passed through my mind, but then he got me so busy sucking him off again that I forgot about that sensitive spot until I hit it with my tongue for the fourth time that day. He spurted again! This time I was on the up-stroke and some jism flew all over my face and tits, and he laughed and licked it off. Then I kissed him deep with a mouthful of his cum and he liked that, too.

"Baby doll, Nikki, you are nothing but the best piece of ass — you're different, Leslie's tremendous, too! — I've ever had. I can't get a better, and to think . . ." he stopped there for some reason I've never been able to figure out.

You know, I've asked Leslie and Jason what they can tell me about where I came from, and neither one remembers! They act real strange about it sometimes, too.

I must be an orphan, huh? And maybe I'm the strange one, because I don't think I've ever seen "sun," or "clouds," or "rain," or "wind," things like that Jason keeps mentioning. I asked Leslie, and she has no idea what they are either. I don't care, there's fresh air here, even a breeze once in a while, it's nice, plenty of good food, plenty to read, games to play, the gym for exercise, and sometimes Jason to fuck me, or have me suck his tool, and almost always Leslie to play with and have fun.

C
C
34 Followers
12