Jason

Story Info
Neglect isn't always what it seems
3.3k words
3.85
53.5k
5
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason was pissed, the snow was falling and he was stuck in this house with his brothers and sisters. He didn't really hate them, but he didn't feel that he had anything in common with them. Jason was ten years younger than the youngest and the rest were all within one or two years apart. Jason was 28 years old and had lived his life in relative isolation from the rest of his family, except for his mother. She doted on him, after all he was her baby. He was kind of upset about the fact that he was an "accident" but his mother babied him and he somehow thought that his brothers and sisters were a bit jealous of him. He poured himself another drink.

The snow continued to fall and he was going to be stuck in this house for at least four or five days. The weather report had confirmed that. He would not be here now if it hadn't been for the fact that their parents had died in a car crash. The funeral was yesterday and the storm settled in later that night. It cancelled all the flights into or out of the regional airport so here he was, stuck listening to his brothers and sisters recalling their lives together and laughing about old times. Jason took another drink from his bourbon and water and thought to himself that he was already too drunk.

"Aren't you going to join us?"

Jean's voice startled Jason and he almost spilled his drink. Jean was the eldest daughter. She was in her mid forties, but still highly attractive. She was short, only four feet eleven inches, but her body was magnificent. Her breasts were perky and sat high on her chest, perfectly proportioned to the rest of her body. This gave way to the narrow waist and voluptuous hips leading their way to her toned legs. Jean was a vision of loveliness and for a moment Jason's mind wandered toward other things.

Jean was a physical trainer and loved her job. It showed in her body. She had been married, now divorced with one child, but you would never know she had a kid by looking at her. The divorce was mutual and for this trip, her ex was watching her son. She couldn't take Evan away from school and this was only supposed to be a short stint away.

"Well?"

"Look, I know were brothers and sisters, but I really don't fit in. You guys were always closer to each other than to me." He slurred the words, but Jean understood him.

"I guess you're right, but that should change. Mom and dad aren't around anymore and we are all suffering the loss."

Jason looked down at his drink and realized he had way to much booze to talk with any kind of civil tongue to his siblings and shook his head.

"Maybe tomorrow, right now I can't."

Jason went to take a step toward Jean and stumbled. Jean caught him and said, "You're right, maybe tomorrow is better." Jean helped Jason to his room and he quickly and quietly tumbled into bed and passed out.

Jean went back to the living room where Jim, the next oldest, Joe and Jen, the youngest were waiting. It seems the parents had a thing for the letter J. Jim had never married, but had several relationships that the family thought would pan out. He was to much of a workaholic to let something like marriage get in the way. At least that is what the family always said. He was a rugged individual with a real sense of purpose and always went after and usually got what he wanted.

Joe on the other hand was mild mannered. He had found a job in the regular industry and maintained the status quo. He never rocked the boat and while he did his job more than competently, he was usually overlooked for promotion. It didn't bother him because he was doing very well for himself financially. In the love life area, he seemed to be a bit more of a recluse.

Jen seemed to be the one that no one could understand. She loved women and men and hid that fact from no one. She went from relationship to relationship and no one ever knew which gender would be next. She was a gorgeous woman and even though her tits were small, she exuded a sexuality that everyone wanted. She turned heads of every sex when she walked into the room and it seemed that everyone wanted her.

"Is he coming in?" Joe asked.

"No, he's really drunk and I put him to bed."

"You didn't help him out of his clothes?" Jim chuckled at his comment and the others joined in.

"NOOOO" Jean responded, but then blushed thinking that it could have been fun.

Everyone had been drinking a bit, not as much as Jason, but enough to loosen tongues and clothing. Jen had already unbuttoned her blouse so that her smallish breasts were almost in clear view of everyone, and Joe was stroking his dick anticipating the events of the evening. Jean sat next to her sister and let her hand wander into her sisters blouse and grab one of her breasts. Jen moaned and pulled her blouse open to reveal the rest of her chest. Joe unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick and started to stroke it in the open. Jim had been watching the events unfold before his eyes and leaned over and took his brothers cock into his mouth. Joe let out a huge sigh while Jen leaned over to kiss Jean.

Jen loved to watch her brothers suck each other off, she would get so hot watching that and once she even had an orgasm watching them go at each other. Jean had broke off the kiss and was sucking on her tit while letting her hand wander between Jen's legs. Jen's skirt had ridden up to reveal her bare pussy and Jean's hand was feverishly working between the lips and stimulating her clit.

Joe was the first to explode into Jim's mouth, which he greedily sucked down. Jen was right behind him with Jean's expert manipulation of her pussy and sucking on her tits. Jean looked at Jim and winked. Jim got up and walked over to Jean who pulled down her pants and spread her legs. Jim got down on his knees and immediately started to suck on Jean's pussy. Jean moaned loudly and pulled her brothers head deeper into her. Jen pulled Jean's blouse open and started to suck on one of her tits and Joe walked across the room and put his cock at Jean's lips which she greedily sucked into her mouth. Jim got up from his position and thrust his stiff prick into the waiting pussy of his sister and Jean went over the edge. Her muffled screams only caused Joe to shove his cock deeper into her mouth and Jen to bite down on her nipple. Jim fucked her with all his might and spewed his cum deep into her pussy. Jean sucked for all she was worth until Joe emptied another nut in her mouth.

Jason woke around two in the morning with a splitting headache. He had to pee and walked to the bathroom. His walk was still more of a stumble than anything else, but he proceeded. He glanced at the living room where the lights were still on and he was immediately confused about what he saw. Was he sure of the situation? Did he really see his brothers and sisters naked having a drink?

Jen was the first to see Jason walk down the hall to the bathroom and with a devilish grin on her face she got up to go to him. Jason had closed the door but did not lock it and Jen walked in on him. Jason looked over his shoulder to see his sister standing naked in front of him, or rather behind him. Startled he spun around and dribbled some pee on the floor.

"Oh dear, look at what you did," she said with a mocking voice.

Jason looked down at the floor and saw a bit of his pee on the floor, but immediately looked again at his sister who was standing provocatively in front of him now. Her naked body was having the effect on him that she hoped it would. His dick responded to the beauty before him. Her shaved pussy, smallish tits and taut body was exciting him in ways he could not understand. This was his sister, why was he getting excited? Jen reached over and grabbed his hardening dick. She was very intrigued because it seems that Jason was much larger than his brothers. Before Jason could do anything, Jen was on her knees and sucking his dick into her mouth. She grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper so that he was completely in her mouth and he was astonished, no one had ever done that before. Jason looked up and saw the rest of his now only family looking at the situation before them.

"Jen, bring him into the living room."

Jean's voice was demanding and could not be ignored, so Jen obediently stood up and grabbed Jason by the cock and dragged him into the living room. Everyone was in awe at the size of his dick. He was at least two inches bigger than his brothers and everyone began to get excited at the thought of having this nine inch cock inside them.

Jean walked toward Jason and grabbed his dick. "Wow, you're way bigger than your brothers, so where did this come from?"

Jason could do little else but stand there and gawk at the situation. Everyone was naked and staring at him and Jean who had her hand wrapped around his stiffening member. Jean played with it and stroked it lovingly. This action only made it harder and longer. Jason wanted to run embarrassed back to the bedroom from whence he came, but was transfixed into this unbelievable scene before him. His brothers gawking at his hard cock which seemed like a monster compared to theirs, his sisters, one with her hand on his member the other licking her lips remembering what she had just put in her mouth.

Jean leaned forward and kissed Jason on the lips, not that sisterly kiss, but one of a wanton lover hoping for more than just a little pet and caress game. Jason closed his eyes and kissed her back knowing that it was not his mind that was in control, but his body. He felt other hands now roaming over his body, caressing him everywhere, gently feeling him on every inch of his body. He felt Jeans tits brush over his chest as she strained on her tip toes to kiss him and Jason responded by pulling her close and bending down a bit to facilitate the woman trying so hard to bury her tongue deep in his mouth.

Jean moved her legs apart just a bit to allow Jason's monster cock slip between her legs. It was big enough so that the end stuck out between her cheeks like some snake trying to escape the bonds of flesh that held it. He then felt someone's mouth on the tip and they were sucking it hard trying to pull the rest of it away from his body. Jason erupted and heard the mouth that had hold of him cough a bit and back away. The lips that left him were quickly replaced by another set and without spilling a drop of cum, swallowed the rest of his ejaculation. Jason opened his eyes and realized that the lips that had relieved him of his copious amounts of cum were his brothers as Jen was behind him stoking his ass and Jean was still entrenched in his mouth.

Jean felt his cock deflate and she opened her legs and let it fall to his front. She backed away from Jason and led him to the couch. The guys came over but Jen said, "You guys had yours, now it's our turn." Jim and Joe reluctantly went across the room and sat down, playing with each other. Jean bent down and started to suck on Jason trying to revive him while Jen straddled his face. Jason looked at that beautiful pussy and immediately started to suck on it. Between Jen and Jean he felt the stirrings of another erection and tried to push his cock deeper into Jeans mouth. She gagged and coughed but tried to swallow as much as she could. Jason thought that Jen was much better than her sister, but still he enjoyed the feeling of Jean's soft mouth on his dick.

With his erection in full attention again, Jean got up, straddled him, and started to push her pussy down onto Jason's cock. What a feeling she thought, for years she had helped herself to Jim and Joe's cocks fully enjoying what they had, and even her ex was a wonderful lover, but never had she experienced being this full. She sank ever lower until she had all she could handle inside her and then it hit. Her forth orgasm of the evening, this one more intense than the others. She started to buck on this monster and grabbed her sisters tits for balance. Jen was enjoying the feeling of her pussy being eaten quite expertly by Jason and Jean grabbing at her breasts when she exploded and Jason swallowed all the juices he could with most of them dribbling down his cheeks. Jen slid off his face and Jean leaned over to lick his face and ride his cock some more. Jen leaned over her sister and started to lick her ass and slide her tongue down that valley to taste the mingling of Jean and Jason. When she started to suck on Jason's balls, he erupted into Jeans pussy which caused her to orgasm again. The combined flow of their lovemaking drained out of Jean's pussy and over Jason's balls which Jen greedily sucked down and tried to keep up with but couldn't.

Jean slid off of Jason and Jen obligingly sucked on Jason's cock. Again he felt the entire length go into her mouth and reveled on the feeling. No one had ever engulfed his entire member until now and here she was doing it again. Jen loved to suck cock, especially big ones like this. She loved the feeling of it deep in her mouth and throat really enjoyed the feeling of the throbbing as it pumped the man juice down into her belly. This tasted especially good as it was covered with Jean's pussy and Jen was in heaven. When she worked her way to the bottom, she stuck out her tongue and licked Jason's balls, this caused his cock to twitch back to life and start to enlarge again.

Everyone looked on as Jen gave them a lesson in deep-throating a monster and Jim and Joe envied her for her talent. They had often gone down on each other but sometimes gagged on their own penises and wondered how this vixen could swallow Jason's cock so easily. Jen lifted her head to reveal the throbbing hard on of her brother and looked around the room. Jim, Joe and Jean soon were at her side each in turn trying to mimic the talent they had witnessed, but not even coming close to equaling it. Jason lay there and was awed by the fact that everyone in the room was trying to swallow him whole.

Jen finally pushed everyone away and slid her ass over his stiff member. She slowly pushed until it popped inside her butt and then she slowly slid down till it was completely inside her ass. Jen arched her back and leaned on her brother. Jason slid his hands around her and held on to her tiny tits feeling the nipples and squeezing them between his fingers. Joe got on his knees and started to eat Jen while licking Jason's balls. Jean crawled between Joe's legs and started to suck him off while Jim got between his sister and started to fuck her. Each connected to other hoping to get Jason inside themselves. Jason looked down at the chain of incest in front of him and shot his load inside his sisters ass. Jen in turn exploded into Joe's mouth who let loose into Jean which caused her to orgasm squeezing Jim's cock in her pussy and the chain reaction of his ejaculation into Jean.

Jason's cock slid out of Jen's ass and Joe dutifully sucked it clean as she slid off his lap. They all went to the available seats in the living room and took a sip of the drinks they had neglected for the past couple of hours. Jason looked at everyone and asked, "How long have you guys been doing this?"

"Quite awhile," answered Jean. "I guess it all started when I caught your brothers experimenting. I walked up on them beating each other off, they didn't see me so I watched for a bit. At first I was kind of shocked, but then I got so turned on so I watched to see what was going to happen next. I was surprised to see Jim and Joe go down on each other and when they did that I had an orgasm. Guess I made some noise cause they heard me and instead of covering up and stopping, they pulled me in and started to undress me. Next thing I know we were fucking like minks."

"When I got home from college they were already into fucking a lot" said Jen. "I was already bi when I came home and was out looking one night and struck out from both sexes. When I came home, they were in the boys bedroom going at it like nobody's business. I just stripped off my clothes in the hall and walked in. It was like I belonged and I jumped right in." Everyone chuckled at her.

"Joe and I have always like to suck cock, guess we got started that last year at summer camp. We had all just turned 18 and bored with the stuff they had for us to do, one of the other guys said he had something that was more fun, so we tried it. It was a circle jerk for money, everyone put a dollar in the pot and first one who came got the pot. I won! When we got home Joe and I just took it to the next step. That's when Jean found out about us."

"Have you ever though about sucking a guy off Jason?" asked Jen.

"No, but I have had a couple of blowjobs by guys that saw my cock and wanted to suck on it. Hey I don't care who wants to suck me off, but I got to say, Jen gives the best head I've ever had. Any time you want to suck me off baby, just go for it," at which Jen blushed.

Jim and Joe walked over to Jason and got on either side of his knees and started to suck on his cock each taking turns getting the entire thing in their mouths while it was still soft. Their ministrations cause it to swell a bit and they knew that soon they would only be able to suck on part of it. Jen came between them and said, "This is how you do it boys," and they dutifully moved aside to watch the master or mistress as the case may be. She easily swallowed the cock in front of her and bobbed her head on it slowly to feel the entire length with her tongue. This time she would not be denied the cum she longed for in her mouth. Jean moved next to Jason and kissed him deeply. He knew from this time on that he would never be an outsider to his family again. He knew he belonged.