Jason Comes Home

Story Info
Jason's step sister wants to pick up where they left off.
2.2k words
4.07
73.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had come home from the war. A couple of years in Iraq, he hoped everything would be some sort of normal when he got home. He had lived in New York with his father and step family, his mother had died years earlier. He would have stayed, but things had gotten sort of weird between him and a certain step sibling. There were several key events that had led to Jason's sudden departure into the Army.

Perhaps the most dominant by far, was the time that he and his step sister had lost their virginity together. Weirded out by the situation Jason left, not the best way of dealing, but there it is. He had returned to the house, almost strangely indifferent to the passage of time. His parents welcomed him back with wide open arms and a party with all the relatives. From the moment he returned Kim, the step sister, tried resuming where they had left off. Her demeanor around him was flirtatious. She unabashedly would go into his bedroom with skimpy clothing to wake him and would tease him with "Hey, remember that time...." Yes, he remembered that time. How could he forget? He had to draw the line sometime. On the night of the returning home party he took her aside.

"Listen Kim," he said studying her striking features and remembering her amazing slender and toned body. He pushed her body out of his thoughts. "Nothing is going to happen between us again." She looked at him as though he was so naïve. "We can't do what we did before, ever again, do you understand?" She leaned forward catching her breathe and in taking his scent. She loved the smell of his body. She really couldn't explain the attraction. Even though it was forbidden she still wanted to taste this apple. She placed her hands on his Pecs sliding them up to his shoulders. "What are you doin--," his question cut short by her lips. He pushed her away. "Stop," he said, "Just what do you think you are doing." "I thought it was obvious," she said leaning forward again. Again, a second time he pushed her away. He didn't give her another chance and he walked out of the room.

She bit her lip, never had she ever been so forward. She wanted him so badly, she could taste it. A tinge of embarrassment found its way to her cheeks. She didn't want to be rejected again. She stood there thinking. There were ways to break him, she would have her prize. He went about the house avoiding her and talking to practically anyone else. He was going to pretend that the incident had never happened.

Drinks and food were served and Kim implemented her plan. Jason was particular about which beer he drank and as it happened everyone didn't feel the same connection to Saranac as to Molson Golden. A little sleight of hand and Kim had slipped some of the Viagra and tenaga that she had found in her father's medicine cabinet. The night wound down quickly afterwards and Jason and the rest of the family went to bed. Kim pretended to sleep; she tingled underneath her covers, the anticipation killing her. As soon as the house quieted down she slipped down the hall, her nighty barely touching her creamy thighs. She opened Jason's down and snuck in. He had drunk a couple of beers that night and was now sleeping soundly. She pulled a box from underneath his bed. She had placed it there earlier, when the plan was fresh in her mind. She pulled scarves from the box and gently and silently bound his hands and feet to the bedposts. For the last touch she unrolled a little bit of duck tape, the blood pounding in her ears, and placed it on his mouth.

Jason jerked awake. Unable to pronounce words or move naturally he started freaking out. His muffled cries wouldn't anyone's ears, except Kim's. All this work she had managed to do in the dark. Her vision had adjusted and she could see Jason writhe in fear. Kim then sat on him and he stopped moving. He was trying his best to make out who it was when Kim reached over and clicked on the lamp. She looked serenely down at her prey. His eyes opened wide as she leaned down and kissed his neck. "Now, I will have my prize," she got off of him and grabbed the scissors.

Jason's started crying out again, but it was no use no one could hear him. She grabbed his pajama pants near his ankle and started cutting upwards. He closed his eyes, hoping she had not turned into the type of woman that handles rejection violently. She cut from the other leg and proceeded to cut off his pants. She then moved up to his shirt. She cut it off and threw the shredded garment across the room. She rubbed the bare skin on his chest with relish. She looked down at his now showing boxers. His eyes followed hers and he feared for his well being. She shredded his underwear and pulled off the material like a magician revealing a trick. Kim marveled at his package. Even limp it was glorious. Jason worked out and he took care of his body, which included for him shaving his groin. She touched it moving the shaft in between her fingers. The burning warmth beating off his body made her tingle down in between her legs. All the muffled pleading that Jason did were of no avail to him. Kim leaned down and smelled his body, savoring that rich aroma. She was going to make him moan with pleasure.

She worked his cock in her hand and it became engorged. She marveled at the glory before her eyes. 9, no 10 inches, it had to be. Beautiful, just beautiful, she muttered under her breath. He couldn't fight her, nor could he fight the seemingly unstoppable erection he had. Oh, she felt so good. Kim looked over his penis. She licked his swollen head. She tasted the sweet precum. She hummed as she slid his cock into her mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned as the tingling between her legs suddenly became more intense. She slurped up and down the shaft like the porn stars that she liked to watch. She looked into Jason's eyes as she gagged on his giant member. She lubricated the cock like a pro working it with both of her hands and mouth. She sucked and tugged gently on his balls while jerking on his cock. Jason screwed his eyes shut. This was so wrong, yet it was so incredible feeling.

Kim then licked up his chest to his neck. His skin was now like a raging inferno and she enjoyed letting her tongue slide on his muscular body. Kim chewed on his ears and whispered everything she was going to do to him. "Ohhhh, I'm going to tease you, I'm going to eat you, I'm going to satisfy you, I'm going to ride you, and then........I'm going to make you explode."

Her face then drifted back down to his penis. Kim had seen a few videos on the net, with the porn star Lisa Ann, who was the master at teasing cocks. She emulated her as she brushed her lips ever so lightly across the head, letting her lips glance against his shaft. Her fingers lightly touched his penis. She moved away from his groin and traced her nose up his chest. She stopped at his abs. She sucked in a bit of skin and gently tugged on it with her lips. She moved from his abs to his Pecs, to his shoulders, to his ears, each time sucking on him. She held his face in her hands. His eyes had changed. Instead of a look of terror, there was the look of pleading, like he was waiting to be released.

She removed the tape from his mouth. Before a word could escape his mouth she inserted her tongue. Jason offered no resistance, his tongue danced with Kim's. Their breathing became heavy as they sucked on each other's lips. Jason felt her hands trace their way up his arms and released him from his bonds. She pulled the scarves off from around his ankles, while positioning herself on top of him. His member rubbed against her moist clit. Jason sat up and without a moment's hesitation ripped open her shirt. As the fabric tore away her breasts jiggled. Jason marveled at how full they were. He slid the straps off her shoulders and undid her bra tossing it on the floor. Her tits were perfect. Her nipples now pointed upward in a happy perkiness. He buried his face in her neck licking her collar bone and under her jaw. He slid his tongue down to her breasts and sucked in her nipples. He gently chewed on them and sucked in as much breast as he could possibly fit in his mouth. Kim's hands pressed his head close to her chest. Small waves of pleasure caressed Kim as Jason worked her nipples with his tongue. She gathered his hair in hands. Kim felt wild and uninhibited.

He laid her down on the bed and continued down her chest kissing the insides of her beautiful thighs. He rubbed his nose against her clit as his tongue penetrated her. Bringing his tongue upwards he worked the clit with tongue. Kim held the back of his head. "Oh, yes, eat me," she said forcing his face further into her pussy. Jason then inserted his fingers into her, pushing in and out. Her body reacted as though she were being shaken. Her entire body trembled as her clit became more sensitive and engorged until she felt..... "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," a loud moan escaped from her lips as an awesome orgasm hit her. Pleasure built up between her legs and she found that her nails were digging deeply into Jason's back. After they had subsided Jason became even bolder. He traced his penis up and down on Kim's clit. "This will be interesting," Jason thought to himself observing how tight Kim's pussy and how big his erect cock was.

He slowly slid his penis the full length, Kim gasped as she felt her pussy lips stretch. All the way in, Jason searched her face questioningly. She opened her mouth in shock. She then looked into his hesitant eyes. "Just pound me, dammit," she commanded. He didn't need more encouragement. He went full bore into her working the entire length of his penis into her. It wasn't long before her juices were leaking all over his penis. Her moans goaded him to push harder into her. He got off the bed and carried her on his cock. He let her lean back as he hefted her hips back and forth. Oh, Kim's pussy was tight indeed. It sucked on his dick as he pulled in and out of her. Again Kim's hip bucked as another orgasm washed over her, this time causing a little of her juices to squirt out of her. She laid there a minute savoring the electricity weaving its way throughout her body. She looked at Jason his face clearly stating that he wanted something. "Oh yes, I did say I would make you explode."

She stood up and pushed him down onto the bed. She wrapped her lips around his cock head and let her tongue slip out around her lips as she sucked in. She pulled back her head and worked the shaft with her hands. She mesmerized herself by watching his foreskin gather at the top of his penis and then be pulled taught again. She licked the sides of his shaft. She tasted something extremely delicious and tangy, and Kim realized it was herself coated all over Jason's member. She felt even more turned on by this fact and reached one hand into her pussy and began rubbing her clit. With her other hand she continued to stroke his cock. She slid it in her mouth and worked the glans with her tongue. Again her body felt the electric waves of orgasm, pushing out a muffled scream from her working lips, vibrating against Jason's member. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft and felt Jason tremble. She released his head and let out a loud moan just as Jason did.

His cock twitched and then shot one giant spurt of cum three feet into the air. It splattered back down on Kim's orgasming and shocked face. Then the second, third, fourth, and fifth spurts shot out of his cock with such intensity that the cum splashed on Kim's face. Cum dripped into her mouth. She gulped before she even knew what had happened and felt somewhat satisfied. She pushed the rest of the semen into mouth savoring the salty taste. "Mmmmm, you taste good," she congratulated Jason. She laid on top of him and felt his heavy breathing return to normal. She propped her head on one hand and looking at Jason she said, "Tomorrow, same time?"