Jason's Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night when we went to bed, our sleeping arrangements changed. I motioned for her to slip under the covers with me, and we snuggled, falling asleep in each others arms.

For the next three weeks we were on the move a great deal. It seemed like the car had become our home and the motels were quick stopping points. Anyway Melanie had judiciously planned a 4 day rest so we could recoup. We settled into our room and spent the day on the phone talking to clients or the home office. Melanie was a 'gem' of a secretary. Her organizational skills were phenomenal and she could relate well with each of the customers. The reason I bring up this point is because of a particular incident. On one of our calls to the home office I was told a new presentation program had been developed which they wanted me to use, so I dialed into their server and downloaded the required files. I began learning this new system and how to present it. Anyway, Melanie was taking this time to call ahead to our contacts and finalize arrangements for us to visit in a few days.

She had called the company where we had a big contract and while on the phone they had complained about our service. They'd been having some technical problems which were preventing the programs to run correctly. Specifically, they couldn't print. This was 'down-time' and they were loosing money. They requested a technician for an on-site visit to troubleshoot the problem. Melanie said she'd talk to the home office and call the client back within the hour. During that time she discussed the issue with some of our technicians and learned no one was available. So she and I would need to adjust our schedule to give the requested assistance. Melanie called the customer back and requested further details on this problem. She requested they open a configuration file, read the settings, which they did and suggested making a minor change and reboot the server. When this was completed, she was told everything was working. All of the print 'jobs' were printing and this included one of the reports their CEO badly needed and thought was lost or been deleted. The folks at this company were absolutely elated. To Melanie, this was part of the day's work. She shared it with me but didn't embellish on the details.

The next day the CEO of our client calls our home office and just 'raves' about the technical support they'd received. They were so impressed; they'd be extending their contract and doubling the order. My supervisor then calls me and is praising us about the high quality work and service we are doing. I comment it's not what I'd done, but the service Melanie had provided. Anyway, Melanie would be receiving a bonus. The work she was doing had brought in new accounts and several extended contracts. My sales and service ratio had jumped by 45%.

When I got off the phone, I turned to Melanie and told most of the details. Now mind you, Melanie is very new to the corporate sales environment, so the importance and impact didn't fully register. To her it was simply a 'job well done'. She was excited about the good work and how this was helping. I explained the home office was praising her for all of her effort.

"Melanie, I haven't shared everything."

She just looked at me, waiting. "Melanie, you; by yourself; you alone; have increased the profits of the company by over $480,000. It was your quick thinking which helped this one client. Because of this, you are being given a bonus. This bonus is the highest anyone has ever received. How much do you think it is?"

She shrugged. She didn't know. "Maybe $50?"

I shook my head and pointed upwards with my finger.

"$100?"

"Higher."

She didn't have a clue and jumped to an unimaginable figure. "$500?"

"You are not even close, higher"

I could see the surprise register in her face and she still didn't comprehend the amount. "How about $1000?"

To her this was unimaginable, she was guessing. "No it's more."

"$2000… $4000?" With each amount I continued pointing with my finger.

"Jason you're joking. You're teasing me?"

"No joke. The amount of your bonus is…" I pause, searching for the scrap of paper I'd jotted the figures on, "exactly $5950."

"NO WAY!!" She screamed. She couldn't grasp the amount. "You've got to be kidding"

"No, you've earned it. It is yours because of your efforts, the company appreciates your hard work."

"Jason, what am I going to do? I've never had so much."

"They certainly recognize the value of your hard work and now you should treat yourself. Let's buy you some new clothes and get yourself 'prettied' up."

Calling it a day, we left the motel and drove to the mall. We visited an 'anchor' store with a large clothing department, browsing the myriad of racks. Finding several items, she slipped into one of the changing rooms, exiting so I could view them on her. She stood at a mirror, turning, adjusting while I watched. This was supposed to be an audience of 'one' but my look around viewed the men in the store. In a single sweeping look, I found almost every man in the store watching Melanie.

She took the time to slip into another dress before returning to the mirror; again the men were looking.

"Melanie?"

She looked at me from the mirror.

"While you are looking at yourself in the mirror, change your gaze to the male patrons in this store and see what they are doing."

She did, and slowly turned to adjust her line of sight. Abruptly she blushed, placing her hands over her face.

"Why are they looking at me?"

"Because you're a 'looker', a beautiful woman and these men are noticing."

Her blush deepened when I let out a long, low, 'wolf whistle'. Turning, she gave me a hug.

She paid for her purchases and we went in search of a beauty parlor. We located one on the lower level; while I read a magazine, Melanie requested 'the works', including a pedicure and manicure. She was being pampered.

The days blended into weeks and the weeks passed by quickly. A routine had been established of travel and staying in motels. Though this was not what we wished, it did provide ample time together and we used it, talking and enjoying each other. It was during one of our long drives she opened up and shared the 'sordid' events of her younger life. There's no need to enumerate these events, but for understanding, she was physically beaten, sexually abused, and used as a slave. Not only was the abuse physical, but emotionally harmed, being told she was worthless and would amount to nothing. Her self-esteem was zilch. At one point she'd been confined to a small room for weeks with little to eat. She literally lived in her own filth. It was from this situation that she had run. It was hard to relate these details and I allowed her the freedom to tell it in her own way.

When she was finished she turned and asked one question, "Do you still love me?"

I simply said 'Yes', took the next exit and found us a place to talk. Taking her hands and looking into her eyes, "A year ago you were beaten, used, abused, and told you were worthless. You traded that to become a run-a-way and discovered the life of a hooker. A young salesman took a gamble, offered you a way out. Today you're loved, pampered and told you're worth a million. What's changed? Inside you're still the same person. One thing gives you value; today you're loved; a year ago you weren't. I love you enough to give you this ring and promise to marry you. The home office gives you a salaried position and provides a nice bonus when you work hard. So, to answer your question, are you loved? Absolutely. I don't know the future and we may have difficult times. No matter what happens, I love you. You are worth more than the stars of heaven."

She squeezed my hands. "Sometimes I don't feel I'm worth much."

"Your worth is based on love, not emotions. Feelings come and go, but my love for you is permanent. That will never change."

"Thank you. I now know, that of all people, I am most loved."

I leaned across and kissed her gently. "I love you, Melanie."

"Jason, help me to know that, to know I'm loved."

I smiled, "I will."

That night we had a sensual romp, where normally we kiss and cuddle; she made it clear she wanted to 'go all the way'. I was taking my shower and had begun washing when she steps behind the curtain and wraps her arms around my waist, her hands move to my crotch, touching, holding. She was as naked as the day she was born, but much more lovely.

"I certainly hope your intentions are honorable?"

"They're very honorable." She giggled.

Gently she took the soap and cloth from my hands and started a slow sensual wash on my back and legs. Finishing, her hands turn me to face her and she starts at my neck, working downwards. Stopping below my waist, she washes my feet and proceeds upwards, reaching my groin with long sensual caresses. Her attention is now on my shaft and balls, stroking, cupping, and rubbing. I was close to climax, it wouldn't take much to put me over the edge. Stopping for a minute she asks, "Can you do it twice tonight? I want you inside me?"

"I honestly don't know."

"Lets try." She responded, resuming her stroking and quickly bringing me to climax. My arms are around Melanie, holding her close as she caresses my member, and I'm shooting cum over her leg. My shaft softened, she stroked and easily brought it back to attention. She handed the wash cloth to me, it was my turn to wash her.

I started at her neck and worked downwards; intentionally lingering longer with her breasts and thatch. She jumped in excitement as the cloth touched her privates; and I dropped all propriety placing my hand on her slit, tracing the outline of her lips. My middle finger slipped in easily and I continued inserting it gently until buried to the hilt. She never took her eyes away from me and watched as I stimulated her; it was a natural movement, her body flowed with the rhythm I was using. As she reached her climax she stepped close and wrapped her arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder. The waves of ecstasy flooded over her, her knees buckled and would have fallen except I was held her with my other arm, my fingers worked their magic and she reached a second high. She emitted no sound but her whole body convulsed with the orgasm.

Regaining her strength, she stood for a moment before the both of us stepped from the shower. I grabbed a towel, and we quickly dried before moving to the bed. Under the covers she wrapped her hand around my softened shaft and ever so slowly she brought it back to life. As she continued, she pointed, "You are saluting, thank you."

My hands slid upwards to cup her breasts and she moved hers to cover mine. Together we massaged her firm full mounds. Through movement and gentle pressure she positioned my fingers over her nipples, already erect and pointed. Twirling, I played with them and her breathing deepened. Having my penis relieved of its primary load of cum, it required special attention and she placed my shaft between her legs, tight against her pubes. She was well lubricated from her juices and matched my movement while I slide back and forth. My mouth dropped to her left breast and I suckled like a new born. The nipple was at the rear of my mouth and I was stroking it with my tongue. She jumped, then jumped again as she peaked. I moved my lip to her mouth and we kissed to the movements we were making. When she reached her fourth orgasm our mouths parted and she let out a sigh of excitement. "Put it in, I'm ready."

I rolled between her legs and inserted the head of my shaft into her opening. Her hips moved with quickness and she impaled herself on me, driving it deep inside. Together we returned to the surface of the bed and I began a slow thrusting. She moved her hips and I moved in and out. This was stimulating her, to increased heights and I was reaching the point of no return. She placed her hands on each side of my face. "Now, shoot now."

I released my load with force and she felt it inside. Her muscles tightened on my shaft and squeezed while she reached her high. For a couple of minutes I continued slowly in and out as she came down. She hugged and kissed me soundly. This time together was one of the most enjoyable we've ever had.

EPILOGUE

The trip was over and we returned home. We decided to 'tie the knot' and invited a few friends to a small civil ceremony. Our marriage created a bit of a conundrum at work, neither one of us wanted to travel, so provisions were made for her to fill an opening at the main office, and I would move into one of the technical positions. My apartment was our home for the next two years, until Melanie became pregnant, then we moved into a small house. She became the prettiest 'Mom' and we had the most beautiful children.

One question neither one of us could answer, 'What would have happened if I'd closed the door on her?' It was only because of the 'Glenda look' she hadn't been turned out into the cold that night. Even yet, I look into those deep pools of brown, and remember that quiet pleading, 'Please help me?' and Melanie became 'Jason's hooker.'