Jason's Journals Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason succeeds in his plot to seduce his sister.
1.2k words
4.31
87.4k
23
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, tell me, did you have sex with your boyfriend?"

"Jason? I'm not going to talk to you about my sex life."

"C'mon, tell me. Please."

"We fooled around some."

"What do you mean by fooled around some?"

"The usual stuff, he felt me up."

"He felt your tits?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Did he get to see them?"

"Yes, Jason, he saw my tits, both of them," she said laughing.

"Did he suck your nipples?"

"Jason? This is getting a little weird little brother."

"C'mon, we're both drunk. What's the harm? Tell me, did you let him suck your tits?"

"Yeah, he sucked my nipples."

"And then what, did he get to second base?"

"What do you mean, my pussy?"

"Yeah, did he finger you?"

"Yeah, I guess, a little."

"Did you let him eat you?"

"Okay, this is too much. Stop with these type of questions. I'm not comfortable talking about this with you."

"C'mon, did you let him eat you?"

"Yes, I did, okay, a couple of times."

"Was he any good at it?"

"No, like most guys, he dabbled while fumbling around down there."

"So you've had other guys get you off orally?"

"I'm not going there."

"Did you get him off?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, did you give him a hand job."

"God, Jason, you're making me horny thinking about a stiff cock in my hand."

"So, did you give him a hand job?"

"Yeah, I gave him a hand job."

"How many times?"

"I don't know."

"C'mon, take a guess."

"Maybe a couple dozen times."

"Wow!"

"We dated for nearly three years."

"What about a blowjob? Did you suck his cock?"

"Gees, Jason," she said squirming beneath his head. "Yeah, a few times I blew him. Okay, lots of times, I blew him, which is one of the reasons why I'm no longer with him. He just wanted me to do him without giving me any sexual satisfaction."

"I can't believe you sucked his cock."

"It's no big deal for a woman to suck a guy's cock. It's not that personal."

"I would think it would be very personal."

"Making love is personal. Intercourse is a bigger deal to a woman."

"Did you let him cum in your mouth?"

"Okay, that's enough. You're getting too excited." She reached down and touched my cock with her index finger. "You're getting a hard on. You're such a horny dog."

"So did he?"

"Did he what?"

"Did he cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, he shot his cum in my mouth a hundred times and I swallowed it all after licking him clean, if that is your next question."

"Sorry, Sis, I don't mean anything by it, I just was curious. I don't have much experience." Jason remained quiet for a few seconds before looking up at his sister. "Did you really suck him off a hundred times?"

"Yeah, probably, you guys are insatiable."

"So, you had intercourse with him."

"Intercourse? Yeah, we made love. He was always finding an excuse to sleep over in my dorm room."

"Was he any good?"

"I'm not answering you. It's my turn to ask you some questions."

Jason's cock started growing and throbbing. The tip of it pulsated against the bottom of his sister's hand. He knew he had her when she didn't move her hand away. He knew that he had made her terribly horny. He made himself more comfortable in his sister's lap by inching his way higher. Now her hand was in direct contact with his erect cock with her fingers touching the base of it.

"So, tell me, what have you done with girls?"

"Me? Nothing? I've embarrassed to tell you that I'm a virgin."

"You seriously expect me to believe that you've never been with a girl?"

"Never."

"You've never felt a tit?"

"A tit? No?"

"Never had a hand job or a blowjob?"

"Nope never, other than jerking off, I've never cum off with anyone buy myself."

"You poor boy."

"Why? You don't think that I'm gay, do you?"

"Do you think of other men?"

"God no," Jason said lifting his head to look at her with his ear pressed against her tit and his cock pressed against her hand.

"Then, you're not gay."

"How can I be sure? What if I am gay?"

She reached down and put her hand on his cock through his pajamas.

"What do you feel when I touch your cock?"

"I'm not sure. Take it out and wrap your hand around it."

She shot him a look before reaching her fingers inside the opening of his pajama bottom and pulling out his erect cock. He looked at her staring at his prick. She wrapped her fingers around his cock and began lightly stroking him.

"You're a lot bigger than my boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she said mindlessly stroking his cock. "What do you feel now when I do this?"

"It feels good when you do that."

She stopped and let go of his cock.

"This is so wrong and I am so sorry, but—"

"Please, Chris, don't stop. Teach me. Touch me." He reached up and touched her nipple with his fingertips. He caressed her tits through her blouse. She didn't stop him. She looked down and watched him feeling her breasts. Immediately her nipple responded and she put her head back, closed her eyes, and inhaled.

"Oh, you have no idea how good that feels."

"Your tits feel so big."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand, again.

"Okay, but you can never tell anyone that we did this."

"Did what?"

"Had sex, you dork."

"Okay."

"Promise me."

"I promise."

With that, she reached down and lifted her peasant blouse up and over her head. She was topless and her big tits practically rested on Jason's forehead.

"Wow! They're beautiful." He reached up and cupped her breast, first the left one and then the right one. Her nipples were completely erect.

"You mean to tell me and expect me to believe that you've never felt a bare breast before?"

"No."

She watched him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples.

"Go ahead you can suck my nipples."

Jason turned his head and took her nipple in his mouth, as she cradled his head in her lap as if she was breast feeding a baby. She silently moaned.

"That feels so good. It's been a while since someone has sucked my nipples."

"I love your tits, Chris. They are so big and soft and firm at the same time. And your nipples are so big. I love sucking your big nipples."

She tightened her grip on his cock stroking him faster now. The more he talked about her tits and sucking her tits, the faster she stroked him. It was obvious that pillow talk made her horny.

"How does it feel for your big sister to give her little brother a hand job? Do you like feeling my hand around your stiff prick?"

"It feels wonderful."

"I love your prick. It is so big and so hard."

"I'm glad you love my big, hard prick."

She slowed her stroking while staring at his cock without talking.

"Did you ever have a blowjob?"

"I already told you no."

She continued stroking his cock without talking. The elapsed time of her silence seemed like minutes when it was only a few seconds.

"Do you want a blowjob?"

"Really?"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes."

"Stand up and get closer."

To be continued...