Jason's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sot058300
sot058300
39 Followers

The husband's penis popped out of the woman's mouth with a 'smuck' noise and he rubbed it over her cheek as she tried to suck it back in again, willing, mouth open like a baby bird. Skin slapping noises rose from the contact between her thighs and the stud's hips as he continued impaling her on his rod. His strokes were becoming shorter and faster, more rhythmic and compact.

Ashley was squirming under her pillow, both hands concealed, but clearly down in her crotch. I stole a sidelong glance at her—her head was turned towards the television, her face silhouetted in the dim light. Her full lips were parted and, as I watched, her eyes closed, her head rolling straight back, her mouth opening further in pleasure. She was masturbating and enjoying it! No way—I could not believe this was happening. Not wanting to tip the balance, I laid absolutely still, stretched out against the arm of the sofa, my engorged penis twitching under my shorts. On the television, the wife took pleasure from her husband and lover, the latter sweating and grunting as he pumped against her in ever faster strokes.

Ashley's feet were kneading harder against my thigh and I stole another glance back towards her face. The pillow had shifted somewhat and now I could see her hands, busy between her legs. With one hand she was pulling her pajama shorts to one side—and with the other she rubbed her vagina in slow circles. As I watched, she stopped rubbing. Using her fore and middle finger, she spread her labia widely apart, her clitoris popping out from under its cloaking hood. Quickly she brought the other hand back in, rubbing again against her clitoris, now slightly faster. My view of her vagina was now obscured by her hands but pleasure was apparent on her face. A low moan escaped her lips as her head rolled back, eyes closed. I turned towards her slightly, shifting my body somewhat so that my back was pressed up against the arm of the sofa. She wasn't even watching the television anymore—full-on masturbating, one hand spreading her pussy open, the other rubbing furiously—carrying on as though I wasn't even there, eyes closed tightly, mouth open. Her right hand rose slowly up over her navel, trailing gently upwards, pushing her pajama top up, then un-covering her breasts. She kneaded and pulled at her left nipple, her body tensing up under her own touch. As I watched, she opened her eyes and looked down over her breasts, smiling slightly when she saw me staring back in rapt fascination. Her foot slipped up my thigh, pushing towards my raging erection. And then her toes were pressing against it, sliding up and down over my cock, held tightly under my thin shorts. She closed her eyes again, no acknowledgment that she was touching my cock with her foot.

Grunts and groans came from the television; a low moan came from Ashley. I turned towards her yet a little more, tensing my pelvis and pushing out, increasing the pressure of her foot against me. She continued to rub her pussy, eyes closed, right hand pinching and pulling on her left nipple, stretching and pulling it erect. In concert with her masturbation, her foot rubbed up and down lengthwise over my penis, riding up the base of my member in the groove between her big and second toes. I was aching and throbbing, my dick hard now for over an hour.

On the television, the woman's lover was getting ready to come—his grunts were short and fast. Suddenly, he pulled out and a stream of milky sperm shot out of his horse cock, landing on the woman's stomach and breasts. She spit her husband's cock out for a moment to smile up at her lover, spreading his come over her breasts.

Ashley moaned. "Oh my God!" She was watching the man's twitching cock as he shook out the last drops of his jism onto the woman's puffy red vagina lips. "That is so hot." The woman's husband was anxious to get his dick back into her mouth—he rubbed it over her cheek, all swollen and red, wet with her slobber.

Ashley's eyes closed again and she threw her head back, rubbing between her legs furiously. Her toes pressed down hard into my cock and I pressed back, arching my hips towards her. It felt wet and sticky down there, my pre-cum leaking out into my shorts.

The husband grunted and Ashley and I watched as he thrust his cock deep into his wife's mouth, holding her head tightly, trying to deliver his semen. She pulled back, opening her lips so that his milky come ran out, running back down his dick, pooling around his balls. Popping his dick all the way out, she spit a big wad of thick white come onto the head, then licked it back up, drop by drop, staring up into her husband's eyes, jacking him slowly. He grunted, thrusting his dick through her hand, one hand in her hair, holding her tightly. She had turned onto her side to service him—her lover was still sliding his dick around on her hip and ass, sometimes pushing it down to her pussy lips, pressing against the opening, smearing come around.

Ashley groaned loudly—she was coming too now. She pulled her foot off me, raising her legs, bent at the knee, spread-eagle, her toes pointed. With one hand she rubbed her clitoris furiously—with the other she finger-fucked herself, her arm wrapped around her leg from the back. Her eyes were closed, head turned in towards the couch cushions, biting her lip. Grunting and groaning, her body shook and quivered, and her breasts flopped from side to side. I watched as she worked through it, her movements gradually slowing, her body relaxing, legs coming back down, her feet reaching back out to me. Her eyes came back open and she looked up sheepishly, a rueful smile spreading across her face.

"Oh my God, I can't believe I just did that in front of you."

I said nothing, just smiling cheekily.

"David, you can't say anything about this to Jason and Rachel, okay?" She looked at me seriously, relaxing but still rubbing her pussy with one hand. She pulled her pajama top back down over her breasts with the other.

"Okay," I replied.

"This is so embarrassing."

"It's okay, Ashley," I reassured her. "I'm not going to say anything to them." But to remind her where we just were, I pressed toward her slightly with my pelvis, just enough to bring my rock hard dick back into contact with her foot. She may have got off, but I was aching. My penis flexed involuntarily when it made contact with her foot and she reacted with a smile.

"You poor boy—you must be so horny right now."

I didn't need to say anything, just pressing my dick into her foot. She sat up, retracting her feet.

"Lie down," she whispered, motioning for me to swivel my feet up off the floor onto the couch. Needing no encouragement, I did exactly as she asked, not knowing what she planned, but hoping ... wishing ...

She scooted towards me, resting her pussy on my shins. I could feel her raw heat and dampness. Her long brown hair spilled off her shoulders, framing her pretty features—I could just barely make out her eyes in the dark. They were twinkling, glowing, full of fire and energy. Her hands were on my legs, then tugging at my waist band—I lifted my hips and she quickly tugged my shorts off, my erect penis bobbing and flopping up onto my belly.

"You are never going to say a word about this," she ordered, her voice low and threatening. I nodded in agreement as her hands quickly found their way to my penis. Cupping my balls in one hand, she stroked with the other, pointing my dick up towards the ceiling. Immediately, I started groaning involuntarily, thrusting my hips upwards towards her, as she settled between my legs.

"Look at that big dick! You are dying to get off!" Ashley brought her face close to it—in the dim light from the television I could see her dark eyes examining me closely, looking at my cock with a hunger.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she continued, slowing stroking my cock, fondling my balls. I was about to come—my dick was so sensitive after watching her, all the teasing and tempting.

"Oh, look at you—you're going to come aren't you?" She was smiling; she could tell I was there. Her stroking sped up, her hand tightened on me, and then I was coming, my sperm shooting up in thick sprays.

"Oh," she said, her smile broadening. My hot come splashed over my belly; dribbled back down over my dick and her hand. She kept stroking, squeezing hard, concentrating on my spurting dick. I was moaning, my cock pulsating and throbbing. Waves of pleasure spread from my cock, reaching out to every inch of my body paralyzed in orgasm. My hips shook and bucked. No way—Mrs. White just beat me off! Gradually, the orgasm receded and still she worked at my cock, stroking slow and steady.

"That felt good, huh?" I opened my tightly clenched eyes and she was looking up at me from over my penis, smiling. I smiled back, nodding agreement.

Her expression sharpened slightly. "Look, I'm serious. You can never breathe a word of this to anybody. I'm feeling so guilty, right now." Her face was worried, but her hand didn't leave my cock, still tugging and massaging. I squirmed in her grasp, my dick a bundle of sensitive nerves.

"I promise—I will never tell anyone." Finally, I found my slightly squeaky voice.

She smiled again. "You better not!"

I didn't want her to feel bad. "That was awesome, Ashley!" I sure didn't feel the least bit guilty.

"You don't think I'm perverted, do you?" she pouted.

"No, of course not." I vigorously shook my head negatively.

"I'm sorry—I just got carried away. I got so horny watching that woman get fucked like that." She was still pulling gently at my cock, her eyes glazed, so close I could feel her hot breath on its base. My body jerked involuntarily and she suddenly seemed to realize my dick was still in her hand.

"Sorry, sorry—let's get you cleaned up, okay? Before Jason and Rachel walk in on us!" She bounced up in her skimpy pajamas and ran into the bathroom, bottom shaking. The water ran for a bit and then she was back with a hot wet washcloth, wiping my now flaccid penis, clucking and cooing in a maternal way. Relaxing, I let her wipe me, closing my eyes, basking in the afterglow of a wonderful tug job from my best friend's Mom. Oh my God! Mrs. White just beat me off! Yes! She even slipped my shorts back on, pulling them up until I lifted my butt so she could pull them over my hips.

"Did we get you all covered up with aloe?" Mrs. White was back on her best behavior, looking out for my welfare.

"Yes, Mrs. White," I teased. More clucking and fussing as she turned on a light. The television droned on—the porno had ended, but, just in case, Ashley turned the channel back to the sit-coms. And a few minutes later, there was a noise at the door and Jason and Rachel returned, full of youthful energy and excitement about their movie. I was pretty excited about my own evening, but in a more relaxed, more mature sort of way. Definitely more mature ...

-

Just before we said goodnight and went to bed, Ashley whispered one last caution. "Never a word, okay?"

"Yes, Ashley," I whispered back with a smiling wink.

"Remember—our little secret ..." She leaned close, pressing her breasts into me, pulling me down close to her. Standing on her tippy toes, she spoke softly, discreetly, huskily into my ear, her breath warm on my neck. "Our little secret—especially if you ever want it to happen again ..."

sot058300
sot058300
39 Followers