Jason's Story

Story Info
Jason learns the a Good Use for an Old Wife.
14.8k words
4.17
101.5k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life had ground to a halt. I had a wife, three kids, a dead end job, and not a whole lot of hopes for the future. I seriously hated my wife. The kids were headed in the same direction as it seemed with their mom as the influence they did a lot of pretty stupid things. Twelve years after my marriage at nineteen I was looking for a way out.

I tell this story from my younger days when porn came in a magazine or a paperback. Al Gore hadn't yet invented the modern internet. The closest thing were some old stag films that were offered to me from a customer. I had taken over an old fashioned gas station on a temporary basis when I was looking for a job. An uncle was sudden taken to the hospital. Rather than me filling in until he got better and came back to work the old bastard died.

Like a fool I agreed to run the place until someone else could take over or I found a better job for myself. Money wise, it was not a good time to be in the service station business. Some stores offered self-service that cut into our profits. A farm store had opened up that sold discount tires and did low priced oil changes. Pretty much every thing about making a profit in a gas station in rural Illinois had gone to shit.

It made it easier to hate my wife. She had a couple of fucked up loser friends and between their kids and our kids it looked like an academy for the stupid. There was one crisis after another. One of the women carried around liquor and my wife took up a little bit of social drinking. She didn't think I could tell since their drink of choice was Vodka. With a previous mention of "stupid", stupid was the way my wife would get after a couple of nips at the bottle.

Hence my plan. If I couldn't get rid of her maybe I could have some fun from getting her drunk enough to fuck some other guys. I didn't say it was a good plan. Her mother was known to be a local slut. While hanging out at the Legion with her old man her mother could be seen slipping off with a guy for some sex in a pickup truck. I was looking for something like that from her daughter.

My wife, however, was a whole lot more moral or more careful. She faked being a virgin when she married me, but I didn't see any signs that she was headed down the path of unfaithfulness like her mom. I had gotten to the point that I had made some remarks about how cool it was that her mother had her own way to get a lot from life, This always got a sour reply to the effect that she wasn't her mother.

From my side of the relationship I wanted to fuck some little farmer's wife even more than I wanted her to fuck some stranger. My wife had been my only love and I figured it would be easier to get her fucked than to find someone to do me. There were a few that liked to give a little tit shot or show some thigh while I cleaned their windshield. The only one that would have probably fucked me had an illegitimate kid with a married man at her work. I kept at a distance from that one.

Not that my wife wasn't willing to try new things. I read about a guy getting his hand in his wife's pussy. We gave that a try. The four fingers weren't so bad. Three fit pretty easily. The fourth took some effort. Trying to roll the thumb to get it inside is where it became a problem. We kept at it. Why would a guy want to stretch out the only pussy it looked like he was ever going to get? But, that was me. I might be a dumbass, but I liked the way her pussy felt loose when I'd fuck her after a hand session.

Sticking to the idea worked out. I got my thumb into her within the week. I couldn't get my hand in because my fingers hit the end of her pussy. The fact that I had her open that wide made her cum hard and she truly wanted my whole hand. It was during one of those orgasms that she pushed against my hand so hard that I curled my fingers in and my whole fist went into her cunt to the wrist.

"Fuck me with it!"

I couldn't believe that five seconds after getting my hand completely inside her she was begging me to fuck her with it. I was surprised that i could take my hand out about halfway and shove it right back in.

"You mean like this?"

"Oh, God. Fuck yes! Just like that. I'm going to cum." Then she rocked all over the bed with my hand still inside her.

That was pretty easy. I didn't have to worry about losing my load and my arm wasn't getting tired. We hadn't used anything to lube her up. She got herself wet enough to let my hand slip in. Now her juices were running down her ass crack and adhering to my wrist. I pulled my hand out until her pussy almost closed behind it. Then I would thrust back into her. I watched her cunt lips pull out and then fold back inside her as I would bury my hand again and again.

After she came an uncountable number of times she wanted me to keep it in her while she calmed down. When I started to pull out after a few minutes she came out of her cum induced trance.

"Oh, fuck. Not yet, leave it in me a little longer!"

It no longer felt so tight inside her. Soon I noticed she had fallen asleep. How could she just doze off with my hand in her? I don't have small hands, yet once inside her she doesn't want me to take it out. I moved around so I could lay my head on her stomach. I left my fist in her and went to sleep myself. When I woke up the sun was shining. In a half hour the alarm would be going off for me to go to work. I uncurled my fist and pulled it from my wife's cunt. All she did was let out a little moan.

I stared at her yawning gash. It was still open enough I could have stuck a beer can in it. A few minutes later and it was a long slit as her lips moved back together. The hole was still golf ball size. She rolled onto her side and continued to sleep. I dressed and went to work.

At work, I wondered what sex would be like after the previous night. When I got home she was ready to get the kids to bed and have us pick up where we left off. She was so anxious to spread herself open. I put my fingers at her pussy slit. She was already wet enough from me to slide a finger inside. I took all four and pushed them in at once. I quickly started the thumb in, which in turn led me to push my whole hand in to the wrist again.

That was too easy. The whore could give birth to a calf. I started fist fucking her. She came a couple of times.

"Tonight after I cum a couple of more times I want you to fuck me."

"I am fucking you."

"No I mean put your cock in me."

"I'm not sure that would do you any good."

The times I fucked her after the four fingers I liked the looseness of her hole. After the fisting, I had my doubts. My pecker had its own ideas. It was already hard. My cock is a reasonably thick seven inches. My wife had mentioned several times how nice it was to have a big cock in her. I always liked to hear that until I realized there wasn't suppose to be anything to compare it to. hile I was thinking this over she came really hard. A real bed shaker with a lot of noise.

"Take you hand out and start fucking me with you prick. I want to feel my pussy close down around it."

That's what happened. I barely was nudging a side, but was squashing the hell out of her clit. That made her cum. The fluids kept coming from her as if getting a grip on her vagina walls wasn't already a problem. But, she was right, she did close down. Her pussy was still much to big, but mercifully I could feel her heat engulf me.

Soon thereafter, after worrying about getting to cum, things were still too loose, but snug enough for me to send a load into her.

"Oh, I felt that. I felt you cum in me. It was good."

We went like that for a week. Me fucking her after the fisting might have been her way of punishing me for wanting her to take my hand in her in the first place. I found that I still could dump my load in her as she tightened up. That's how I looked at it, dumping a load in a willing cunt. I found that I still didn't hate her any less.

After that week she had her period, so we let it go for a week. As soon as she cleared up we were back to fisting, then fucking again. For a couple of times.

"As much as I like this, my pussy feels huge all the time. I mean, I feel the difference during the day. My pussy really never closes up. My lips are gaping open to where my panties are always stuck in my slit. I don't want to be a woman with a huge pussy. We can do this every now and again. For right now, when we do it I want in to be just you inside of me."

That worked out. I found I didn't really care to fuck her unless my balls really told me they needed to fuck something. Even though I hated her it was still better than giving myself a hand job.

That salesman that had showed up with two black and white fuck flicks and an old projector before said that he would trade them for twenty bucks worth of gas. He offered to show them to me first. We had a deal. I couldn't believe I had a movie of people actually fucking. They were probably made in the 1950's, but the gals took cock in a most provocative way. I had to unload in my wife on a regular basis for a couple of weeks.

Then something amazing happened. The ultimate porn film was showing at midnight at the county seat. Deep Throat came to town. It was something I had never heard of, of woman taking a cock down her throat. God, but did I want to have someone to do that to me. I told my wife I wanted to see it. She said she wasn't going to be seen going in to see filth like that. I went by myself.

I parked a couple of blocks away from the theater. It seemed crowded along the street and some of the cars looked familiar. The closer I got to the theater the fewer cars there were. I guess we all had the same idea to park in another block. I paid for my ticket and took a seat in the back. The seats in the front half were empty. I was surprised at the number of couples.

The movie started and it seemed corny and poorly acted. Not many were there for the acting. When the Linda did the deep throat on the screen everyone was quiet. When her nose met pubic hair everyone gasped. Guys with wives or girlfriends were grabbing tit or ass. The women seemed to have their hands in their man's lap. Guys by themselves, like me, fidgeted in our seats.

We had all gone in the theater as we arrived. On the way out it was everyone at the same time. Neighbors and friends were shocked to see each other in the lights of the lobby. I knew a couple of them myself either personally or from them being customers at the gas station. I wondered how many would admit to themselves about the experience in the light of day.

One of the women I saw started to come in for gas. When I would do the windshield she would give me a look at her crotch through her jeans and showed a little bit of tit bending over to hand me her money. On the second visit she daringly brought up the movie.

"Did you tell your wife about the movie?"

"Yeah. She didn't seem real interested."

"After seeing it on the screen I was interested."

"Were you able to do it?"

"Oh, yes. Got it on the first try. My husband isn't that big though."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It made me wonder how I could do on someone larger. If you want, I can come inside to pay you for the gas."

Wow! That sounded like maybe I could find someone new after all.

"Sure, come on in, if you want."

"Oh, I want to all right!"

We got the money out of the way. I gave her the change.

"Well, are you going to take it out?"

"Maybe I better stay here in case someone comes in."

"No problem. I'll do you right here." She dropped to her knees in front of me on the concrete floor. Are you going to take it out, or do you want me to do it?"

I unzipped and took it out. Just talking to her had me hard.

"This is going to be good. Definitely a couple of inches longer and fatter than my husband."

That was my first sexual contact with another woman. She had my dick in her mouth, running her tongue around the head. My balls said to shoot the load. I managed to hold back. She tried to take the head down her throat like she had done with her husband. She gagged a couple of times, then my balls hit her chin. She held me in her throat. I could tell she was going to struggle for air. My testicles came to her rescue. I sprayed my seed into her tummy.

She pulled me out with my cum still shooting from the end of my dick. My progress stopped with the head still in her mouth. She sucked me dry and cleaned me up with her tongue. She then held it in the hand and kissed the end of it.

"That was great. I had no idea a real woman could do that." I was still gasping for air after what she had just done to me.

"I think we need more practice, don't you?"

"Uh, sure any time."

"The kids will be with my Mom Friday for me to go into town. How about I stop by on the way in and we practice then?"

Incredible! I just got deep throated by an amazing looking chick and she made an appointment to come back on Friday to throat fuck me again. I went from a one woman man to a guy with a blowjob in a matter of minutes. The look of her face against my groin why she nursed my dick was unbelievable. I've got to get my wife to do that. If she can take a fist fuck a deep throat should be of some interest to her.

Really. I was thinking of my wife taking me deep, but I thought of my appointment of my first extramarital experience with Sharon. Sharon was due back in on Friday. I decided to wait. My wife couldn't be as good as Sharon, and this was a special secret we shared. I couldn't wait to fuck Sharon.

Sharon did come in on Friday. She even called to confirm before she left her house. I pumped her gas and she followed me inside to pay. A man had come in to buy cigarettes. I took his money and he left. I stayed by the register. I unzipped my pants and Sharon dropped to her knees. This blow job was better than the last one. Mostly because she didn't gag getting me down her throat and I didn't spill my balls as soon as I was buried against her mouth.

She managed to get a rhythm going where she could catch her breath on the up strokes. I fucked her throat for about five minutes until she coached my sperm from my balls. She held me deep as a flood of seed slid towards her stomach. We were both excited about how good that went. Sharon was ready for the next round.

"My mom takes the kids every Friday morning. I'll come in then. If I can get away before that I'll either give you a call or come in and surprise you."

"You sound like you want this to be a regular thing."

"Fuck yes! Don't you?"

"Well, yes, but I was hoping to fuck your pussy."

"No, we aren't going to do that. My pussy is for my husband."

"But, don't you need me to get you off? I mean at least let me eat you out or something."

"No, that's good. I get off knowing my husband would shit if he knew what I was doing. I go home after this fuck him to death. He doesn't know what gets me worked up, but he sure likes it."

"Okay, then. The offer is good at any time, I promise." I told her.

"That's sweet, but I am good just doing what we are doing."

With the prospect of Sharon sucking my cock into her throat a couple of times per week I didn't want a blow job from my wife. Then one day that went astray when she brought up he movie.

"You never said anything to me about when you went to see Deep Throat. Did you like the movie?"

"Sure, it was fine."

"I'm surprised you didn't want me to try it on you. What was it like?"

"This woman could suck a guy's cock down her throat. All the way until his balls hit her on the chin."

"Did we want to try to see if I could do that?"

"I didn't think you would be interested. You wouldn't go to the movie."

"That didn't mean I wouldn't want to try it with you. Lay back on the bed."

Shit! I just tried to think of a way to turn down getting my cock sucked. My wife already had me in her mouth. Getting it down her throat wasn't working out so well. Just as I thought she was going to take it she gagged and hocked a couple of chunks of supper onto my dick. I guess that embarrassed her enough that we let that be it for the night. She wanted me to fuck her, but puking on my dick kind of ruined my mood. I hated her a little less for trying.

The next night was different. My wife had somehow learned that to get used to taking a dick down one's throat one should lay out with one's head off the side of the bed to straighten the angle from lips to neck. She was no sooner done explaining than she stretched out on her back and bent her neck backwards. Again, with due respect to Sharon, there wasn't much of a way out of the situation.

I dropped to my knees and took my cock in my hand. My wife took it from me and explained that she needed to have control of depth and speed. That was a pretty amazing tip. She put the head in her mouth, reached back to grab my ass and pulled my ass towards her. All the while sliding my cock into her throat. There was little resistance with her taking me at this angle. I slid in until my balls were resting on her nose. She had no problem taking the length. After a few tries at getting the feel of what she was doing she let go of my ass and I started fucking her throat.

Much like fucking your wife isn't supposed to be as good as fucking another man's wife, the same went for what was happening to me now. I was wishing she was Sharon. My wife handled my cum in her throat well. Not bad for a woman that rarely wanted to suck me off. She did herself proud. She came after me a couple of times more that week and forced me to let her deep throat my cock. Not on Thursday night though! Every now and then after the kids were in bed she'd deep throat me on the couch while I watched the TV.

Things leveled off in a good way. Sharon maintained the twice a week appointment at the station. A couple of times coming in for a surprise visit. There was no progress on fucking her. That was a positive and absolute no. Then the man came in that changed everything.

Gene Petrie had been a friend of my father. They went to school together back in the day. Gene could come in a couple of times per week. If I was not busy he would starting telling me his stories. Most of them were too good to be true, or too hard to believe. My dad and him had quite a run at the ladies, both still enjoying the benefits of being single at age twenty-five. Then my dad was in an accident that disfigured him and gave him a limp. He and my mother met while he was recovering and they hit it off well enough to spawn my brother, my sister, and me.

Mom spawned a little early. She was just sixteen and Dad twenty six when my brother was born. I had never done the math. Gene Petrie was the one that pointed out the little late marriage detail to me.

Gene claimed the sexual experiences of a boar in mating season. I had some doubts at first. I let him know that I was a get it at home kind of guy. Gene went on during his visits to tell me life could be more fun. With Sharon seeing me in the morning hours and Gene coming in after lunch at the diner I was well entertained.

Gene Petrie worked at a factory, picking up overtime when he could to help pay off a small farm. He had bought it some years before when his kids were still in school. His wife was a night shift nurse and Gene worked the graveyard shift. One of the other things he did was help other farmers with chores.

He told me his first strange pussy was a neighbor. He had gone over to help build fence. When they were almost out of posts the farmer went into town to get more. The man's wife drove her car out through the field to offer Gene some iced tea, knowing that her husband was gone. This is what Gene told me next.

"She was pretty enough, but about forty pounds overweight. I could tell she was real flirty compared to when her husband was around. I took the tea and she held her hand on mine a little long than need be. We looked at each other as I drank the tea. When I handed the glass back I took her wrist and pulled her into my arms. I kissed her and she kissed back in a way that left no doubt that she wanted fucked. I laid her out in the grass and reached for panties that she was not wearing. I got on top and fucked her for all she was worth. That was my first experience cheating on my wife and I wanted more."