Jason's Trip to Mexico

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beefylatn
beefylatn
77 Followers

"No, dammit! Not again!" he cried out as the thick cock stretched open his hole. Ruiz laughed and grabbed the discarded jock strap from the floor. He shoved it in Jason's mouth, causing the big blond to go cross-eyed as he realized he was now chewing on something soaked with his own sweat and pre-cum. Sanchez pushed his thick cock in, stretching Jason's hole while he grabbed Jason's big pink nipples and began to pinch and twist them. Jason looked down and watched Sanchez play with his big sexy pecs and sensitive nipples.

"Unnngh...." He looked at the bushy hair in his armpits, smelling his own ripe odor and then back at Sanchez's fingers as they diddled his manly chest. Once his cock was balls deep, Sanchez began to grind his groin between Jason's legs muttering "toma mi verga". Sanchez began to piston the fat cock deep in and out of the hole while pinching and twisting Jason's pink tits.

Jason was in a haze of helpless horny lust. These guys had total control over him, turning him on against his will. He looked down to see his dick stiff as a board and dripping. Sanchez saw where Jason's eyes were looking. He smiled wide, his silver tooth shining, and reached down and began to jack Jason's hard cock as he fucked his own thick brown cock in and out of the big bubble ass.

Jason groaned behind his soiled jockstrap. He writhed under the touch of Sanchez's fingers. His beefy legs attempted to lift off Sanchez's shoulders, but no, all they could do was gently squirm with the most pathetic and submissive of little kicks. Suddenly, Jason felt his balls pull up and move to the side of his cock shaft as he began to groan "I'm gonna cum..." Whoosh! Whoosh! Splat! Splat! He shot ropes of cum covering his belly and chest with the sticky white goo. Sanchez soon began to wheeze and then he shoved his cock in deep and Jason felt pulsing hot squirts deep in his hole. "Awwww... fuck," he moaned.

Sanchez pulled his fat brown cock out of Jason's hole and tucked it back in his trousers. Then he helped Jason stand. He pointed to Jason's clothes and motioned for him to get dressed. Jason pulled the jockstrap out of his mouth and slid it back up his legs, tucking his thick spent cock into the soggy pouch.

He put his tight military PT shorts back on and his sneakers. He used his tank top to wipe off the cum and then reached to the pile of his clothes for a t-shirt to put on. Sanchez picked up the bag of white powder and slipped it into his own shirt pocket, all the while grinning at Jason. Jason thought "this was all a scam to rape me the fucking bastards! They punked my muscle ass! Damn! Well, I guess this means they are letting me go as I let them both fuck me. Sheesh, that's the least they could do."

The door was soon opened and Jason exited with his duffel bag and a sore asshole and nipples from the tweaking. He walked through the small airport, which at this point was very deserted, to go outside and look for a taxi. His face was burning with shame after being fucked by those swarthy pigs.

He was confused as he considered himself a straight man and didn't know why he got so hard and actually shot a load while being fucked. He then thought, "Well I will just try to forget this and enjoy my time at the beach." He looked down at his sore nipples poking out the front of the t-shirt and grunted. Anyone looking would have seen the bulge in his shorts get just a little plumper. Jason somehow failed to notice...

(To be continued)

beefylatn
beefylatn
77 Followers
12