Jason's Trip to Mexico Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beefylatn
beefylatn
77 Followers

"Ooooohhhhhhh!" Jason moaned his leg open and ass spread wide with two fingers probing deep as his cock throbbed.

"Que puto eres cabrón." (what a fucking whore you are) muttered the Capitán as he worked his two fingers in and out of the tight pink hole.

Martinez spoke up in Spanish. "Me urge cogerlo!" (I need to fuck him) and tapia mumbled in agreement.

"Esperan sus turnos!" (Wait your turns!) The Capitán barked.

The Capitán removed his fingers from Jason's ass and then unzipped and fished out his big uncut brown prick. It was 8.5 inches with a smaller pointy head about 2 inches thick and flared to a thick 5 inch fat base. The pink head was poking out of the brown foreskin and oozing precum. He grabbed the ass globes spreading them open and pressed the head of his cock to the hole. It popped in causing Jason to gasp.

As the big cock pressed deeper the thicker base of the shaft stretched Jason's tight pink hole wider and wider.

"OWWWW!" Jason cried out. "It's too big... take it OUT!"

"Callate!" (Shut up!) barked the Capitán as he smacked the ass globes.

SMACK... thrust .... SMACK.... Thrust... SMACK... thrust.. The Capitán advanced his fat cock ramming open the tight hole while slapping the ass globes with his gnarled hands.

"YEOwwwWW!" Jason cried as the huge cock split him open. He finally felt the Capitán's groin against his cheeks which meant the fat cock was all the way in his hole. Tapia and Martinez gazed with lust at the big muscle-bound white stud with one leg held up and ass spread wide and the pink hole stretched wide around the fat brown cock.

The Capitán ground his cock deep putting his gnarled hands on Jason's big round tits massaging and pinching his pink hard nipples. Jason felt the hot breath panting in his ear as the Capitán began to pull out his cock then jab it deep and grinding it deep in his ass.

Jab...grind...jab...grind....jab...grind...jab....grind...jab....grind

"Ooof..ahhhh!" Jason moaned and the huge fat cock stretched him wide open jabbing in and out then grinding deep and his own cock throbbed and oozed precum. The Capitán picked up longer deeper strokes in and out slapping his groin against the big ass cheeks.

Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK! He slapped his hand on the big white ass globe.

"Ay que culo tan rico." (What a hot ass) the Capitán said groaning with pleasure.

Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK the fucking increased in tempo as Jason's big pink cock throbbed both of them moaning and sweating as they fucked.

Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK

Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... Pop... SMACK

Jason groaned while the fat cock stretched his hole and pounded his prostate gland producing streams of precum out of his hard cock.

"Ya vengo...voy a llenar ese culo con mi leche!" (I'm coming I'm going to fill this ass with my cum) the Capitán shouted. He slammed the fat cock deep and bellowed as he shot several loads of hot cum deep in Jason's ass. The Capitán collapsed against Jason as his breathing slowed then he began to pull his cock out of the ass with a POP. Cum ran out down Jason's leg as the Capitán walked over to the desk and brought out a roll of tissue to wipe off his Cock.

The Capitán mumbled something in Spanish to the officers then left the room. Tapia put Jason's right leg on his shoulder and then said something to Martinez who grinned and lifted Jason's left leg and put that on Tapia's other shoulder. Now Jason was hanging suspended with both legs up and over Tapia's shoulders. Tapia unzipped and brought out his 7 inch cock it had a huge mushroom head and medium sized shaft. He skinned back the foreskin and pressed the fat head against Jason's hole.

"OOOOHHHHH OWWWWW!" Jason moaned as the fat cock head stretched his hole and popped in. Tapia rammed it in balls deep with a grunt.

"AAAAAEEEEEEE!" Jason cried out as he felt the rock hard prick rammed deep in his bowels.

Pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. tapia rammed his cock in and out of the muscle studs hole, his breathing ragged while Jason's cock throbbed in tempo to the pounding.

Pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop. Tapia rammed his cock in and out sweating and swearing in Spanish pinching and twisting Jason's big hard nipples while Jason moaned.

Pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.

Pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.. pop.

Tapia rammed in deep bellowing as he shot his huge load deep in Jason's ass. He pulled his cock out with a pop and then grunted something in Spanish to Martinez who responded. They reached up and released Jason from the cables then walked him over to the exam table and laid him on his back.

Martinez quickly removed his shirt and dropped his pants and briefs exposing his stubby fat cock. It was about 6 inches long but thick as a can of Tecate. His wife used to cry out whenever he rammed his fat cock it in her pussy before she left him. His body was chubby and covered in curly black hair as he climbed up on the table and stood over Jason face as he squatted down rubbing his fat drooling prick and big balls over Jason's face.

Jason tried to turn his head away and Martinez grabbed his head and smacked his face. "ABRE!" (Open!) Martinez barked.

Jason opened his mouth and Martinez skinned back his foreskin exposing the fat head to his mouth. Jason's lips stretched wide as the fat cock entered. "MMMFFFFFF!" Jason gagged as the bullet shaped fat cock slid in his mouth hitting the back of his throat. He could smell the sweaty balls on the pudgy hairy officer and the fat cock began to slide in and out of his mouth.

"SI...chupa mi verga cabrón!" (yes suck my cock bastard) Martinez grunted as he slid the fat prick in and out of Jason's mouth.

Martinez face fucked the muscle stud for a while then pulled his cock out with a pop and stood up moving down to Jason's feet. He reached down and grabbed Jason's feet brining his legs up back over his head so that his legs were spread wide open. Martinez brought his fat bullet shaped cock to Jason's hole.

"NO PLEASE IT'S TOO THICK!" Jason cried out.

"Aaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!" Jason screamed as the fat cock began to split his hole wide open.

Martinez groaned with pleasure at the silky hot pink hole wrapped tight around his beer can thick fat brown cock. He looked down at the muscle stud's bright red face, his eyes closed and face grimacing with pain. Martinez began kissing Jason's neck whispering.

"Si Puto toma mi verga."(Yes whore take my cock) as he slid his prick in slapping his balls against Jason's ass cheeks.

Jason felt the bushy mustache and could smell tequila on Martinez's breath when suddenly he felt Martinez's lips brush against his own lips. His eyes opened and he looked into the beady dark bloodshot eyes as he tried to turn his head away. Martinez reached up with his pudgy hand grabbing Jason's face and then clamping his mouth down on Jason's mouth forcing his thick tongue into Jason's mouth.

The table was squeaking and vibrating while Martinez rammed his short thick cock in and out of Jason's stretched hole, slapping his groin against the studs spread legs that were up over his head. "MMMMFFFFFF!" Jason groaned as the thick cock pounded his prostate and Martinez's tongue probed his mouth the bushy mustache tickling his upper lip. The combination was too much and Jason began to feel his balls pulling up to the sides of his cock and huge gobs of cum began shooting out of his cock on his belly.

Martinez felt the hot cum on his belly shooting out of Jason's throbbing cock as he picked up the tempo jamming his fat prick in and out of the hot hole. "AAAYYYYYYY!" Martinez yelled as he shot his huge load into the beefy blond's stretched ass.

At that moment the squeaking rocking table began to shudder and all four legs snapped brining the table down to the floor with a loud THUD.

"OOOMPHHH!" Jason air was knocked out of him as the pudgy cop landed on top of him as they both fell to the floor when the table collapsed.

The door flew open as the Capitán stormed in.

"QUE DEMONIOS ESTA PASANDO AQUI!" (what the hell is going on here?) as he observed the broken exam table and Martinez on top of Jason on the floor.

"You break my table!" The Capitán yelled at Jason. He barked some orders to the officers and Martinez stood up and both he and Tapia grabbed Jason and lifted him to his feet. The Capitán went over to the chair and nodded to the officers who dragged Jason over placing him over the Capitán's lap with his big white ass globes sticking up.

He placed one hand between Jason's shoulder blades holding his head down and his other hand began to caress and rub the big melon ass globes.

SLAP! He brought his calloused hand down.

"AGGGGGGHHHHH NO PLEASE I'm SORRRY!!!!" Jason cried out.

Slap...Slap....Slap...Slap...Slap.... Slap...Slap....Slap...Slap...Slap... Slap...Slap....Slap...Slap...Slap..... Slap...Slap....Slap...Slap...Slap....

"AGGGGGHHHHH!" Jason cried out his ass cheeks burning with pain and hot tears burning his eyes. The white melon shaped globes had red hand prints where the swarthy officer's calloused hands slapped the cheeks.

"LLEVALO CON LOS BORRACHOS!" (Take him to the drunks). The Capitán barked.

Jason whimpered as the two officers grabbed him and lifted/dragged him out the door and down the corridor unlocking the cell and then throwing him in naked with the drunks.

(To be continued)

beefylatn
beefylatn
77 Followers
12