Jason's Trip to Mexico Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beefylatn
beefylatn
76 Followers

Tapia stopped and then returned to the cell door opening it and then gesturing for Jason to come out into the corridor. Jason rose up and walked out of the cell and Tapia grabbed his bicep and led him down the corridor to a door at the very end. The room was tiled and had a large open communal shower with about 6 showerheads 3 on either side of the room and a large drain in the floor. At the end there was a toilet behind a partition which Jason immediately went to. He relieved himself then he went out to the shower area. Tapia was standing in the corner smirking, he reached into a cabinet and handed Jason a small bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap.

Jason thanked him and then undressed and turned on one of the showers; the water was cold as he stood under the spray using the shampoo and soap to scrub his body. Tapia gazed at the muscular blond as he soaped his bulging biceps and pecs, running his soapy hands down to his cock and balls then behind spreading his ass globes and running his soapy hands in his crack fingering his hole with lots of soap. Jason let the cold water spray on his hole then used more soap to really clean out his rectum with his finger. Tapia reached down to squeeze his hard cock in his uniform as he watched the stud clean his asshole.

When Jason finally felt clean enough, he turned off the shower and turned to see Tapia standing in front of him with his hard cock sticking out of his uniform pants. "Fuck not again!" Jason exclaimed as he shook his head no to the officer. Tapia pulled out a leather strap from his pocket and smacked Jason's wet ass globes. WHAP! Leaving a red stripe on the creamy white ass cheeks. "OWWWWW, NO PLEASE!" Jason cried out. Tapia then put his hand out on Jason's shoulder pushing him down until he was on his knees and the big brown cock was pressing against his mouth. Jason thought about refusing but then worried about more beatings on his ass, so he took the fat mushroom head in his mouth and tapia slid it all the way in to the back of Jason's throat. "AHHHHHH....Sí que rico!" Tapia exclaimed as he drove his cock in and out of the kneeling stud's mouth.

Jason resigned himself to sucking the big cock glad it wasn't his ass this time. He began running his tongue around the head and taking it deep in his throat hoping the greasy cop would cum quickly. Tapia caressed Jason's blond buzz cut head as he drove his cock in and out of the silky mouth. He had never had anyone suck his cock like this! Tapia thought savoring the silky mouth and throat and tongue running around his big cock head.

Soon Tapia's breathing became ragged and he began to grunt and moan then grabbing Jason's head as he shoved his cock deep spurting his load in Jason's gullet. Tapia grinned at Jason as he pulled his wet cock out of his mouth.

At that moment Martinez opened the door and said something to Tapia who put his cock in his pants and zipped up. Jason stood and went over to pick up clothes when Tapia shook his head no. He grabbed Jason by the arm and then walked him naked out of the shower room to a door adjacent to them with Capitán Ruiz on the front.

Jason was ushered in to a small office and left standing in front of a desk and El Capitán sitting behind the desk smoking a cigar and writing on a piece of paper, Martinez tossed Jason's clothes on the floor. El Capitán nodded at the officers who then left closing the door behind them, leaving Jason alone with the officer.

El capitán finished his paperwork then motioned for Jason to come around the desk and stand to the side as he swung his chair around and faced the blond stud puffing on his big cigar.

"Please sir, I'm sorry for everything I said about your cousin. I will retract everything I said. Is there some way we can work out a deal so I can leave?" Jason pleaded with the officer. El Capitán glared at the blond muscle stud as he puffed his cigar, his legs spread wide as he reached down to run his hand along the long fat tube that was his erect cock running along his leg.

"Ju will leave when I feel you have received a proper punishment for your behavior!" El Capitán barked as he squeezed his hard cock in his pants with an evil grin. Jason gulped as he saw the huge bulge with a wet stain on the uniform pants. El capitán then opened a drawer and brought out a black leather strap and a long paddle with holes in it and he laid those on the edge of desk as he stood up.

"Please...No more!" Jason pleaded as the capitán grabbed him by the arm and forced him to bend over the desk, with one hand on Jason's back pressing his chest flat against the table and his big white ass globes sticking up. El Capitán groped the big round cheeks with his other gnarled hand squeezing and massaging the while globes muttering in Spanish then picking up the strap.

Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap...

The leather strap stung, leaving red splotches on the white ass globes causing them to jiggle. "ARRRRRRGGGGGG! STOP....PLEASE...NO MORE!" Jason screamed and squirmed while being held down against the desk as his ass was beaten with the strap. El Capitán's beady dark eyes glittered with lust as he watched the melon white ass globes quivering with each slap.

"Your big culo belongs to me now and I will beat you and fuck you until you learn to keep your mouth shut!" Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Whap...Whap... Jason cried out in agony as the cruel officer smacked his ass cheeks with the strap. Jason continued to sob as the beating suddenly stopped. El capitán then began to rub his gnarled hands on the red hot ass globes.

"Ohhhhhhh...Please sir... I'm sorry... I will do anything you want but please stop!" Jason sobbed as the officer rubbed and caressed his ass globes. "Bad boys must be punished for their sins." The cruel officer whispered lustfully while groping the big red ass cheeks as his hard cock throbbed and leaking in his uniformed pants.

He then picked up the paddle rubbing it against the red cheeks... SPLAT...SPLAT... SPLAT...SPLAT... SPLAT...SPLAT... SPLAT...SPLAT... SPLAT...SPLAT... "AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEE" Jason cried out as the paddle slammed into his cheeks the holes feeling like bee stings on his bubble butt.

The spanking continued for a few more minutes as Jason sobbed and pleaded for mercy until El Capitán threw down the paddle. Jason had tears running down his face at the brutal spanking his ass globes felt like they were on fire as he felt El Capitán spreading his ass globes and a gnarled finger begin to circle his hole teasing and pressing the tip sliding in.

"OOOOHHHHHH" Jason whimpered as the finger began to enter his tender pink hole, his cock starting to respond and becoming erect against the table. El Capitán gazed at the bright red ass globes spread open and his gnarled long digit entering the pink hole and with his other hand he unbuckled and unzipped pushing his uniformed pants down to his knees.

El Capitan forced Jason to stand up as he sat down on the chair; his huge erect cock sticking straight up as he pulled Jason facing him to straddle his lap. "Sit on my cock puto!" The Capitan ordered and then forced Jason to squat reaching down to spread Jason's ass cheeks wide as the head of his cock pressed against the pink hole.

"AAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" Jason cried out as the huge cock impaled him stretching his hole wider and wider until it was balls deep. Jason's cock was rock hard and throbbing against his belly as El Capitan began to gyrate his pelvis deep into Jason's hole. El capitán leaned forward and began to lick and suck and nibble on first one then the other of Jason's pink nipples stimulating his sensitive nipples and causing his cock to throb. "OOOOHHHHH!" Jason moaned as his nipples were sucked and the huge fat cock was shoved deep in and out of his hole rubbing his prostate gland.

El Capitan took his mouth off of Jason's nipple and stared into his blue eyes. "Are you my puto.... My bitch? You like my big cock in your tight culo?" El capitán wheezed as he shoved his huge brown cock deep into Jason's pink hole. "ANSWER ME!" El Capitan barked as he pinched Jason's nipples hard with his gnarled fingers. "AAAAEEEEEE" Jason screamed. "Yes! I'm your bitch...I love your big cock in my ass!" Jason cried out as El Capitan rammed his fat brown cock deep in and out and resumed sucking on Jason's pink nipples.

El Capitán continued to thrust his huge brown cock in and out of Jason's hole faster and faster, wheezing and savoring the tight orifice while Jason's cock throbbed against his belly.

"I'm going to give you my leche in your big culo!" El capitán wheezed as he rammed his cock in and out of the pink hole faster and faster. "Si....Si....Si....AAAAAAYYYYY!" El capitán bellowed as he rammed his cock deep shooting a big load up the blond studs pink hole. Jason's cock throbbed and began shooting against his belly.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUUUUUCK! Jason cried out as his cock spurted come all over his chest. They both remained locked together as their breathing began to slow down and the big cock in Jason's ass began to soften and slide out of his slippery hole. El capitán lifted Jason to stand up as he stood opening a drawer and throwing a towel at Jason to wipe himself off.

"Get dressed then we will discuss your fine later." El Capitán barked while Jason began to put on his shorts and tank top his face red with shame and humiliation. Jason was returned to his cell and locked in, the cell door shutting with a clang. I sure hope Juan shows up soon so I can get the hell out of here. Jason thought as he slumped down on the cot feeling dejected and exhausted.

(To be continued)

beefylatn
beefylatn
76 Followers
12