Jason's Very Special Birthday

Story Info
Jason gets a special present from his mother and aunt.
3.4k words
4.26
186.6k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason Eriksen walked into his house closely followed by his mother, and his aunt. They were returning from his birthday dinner, but this one was special because he had just turned 18. As they each found a place to sit, Jason said "Thanks again. Dinner with you two is always very special." With nods of agreement from the women, Jason sat back, wondering what would happen next.

His mother, Dianne, looked at him and said, "So, are you ready for your surprise?"

"You bet," he answered.

"Well," Dianne went on, "You know what you have to do." This was part of the routine that preceded Jason's gift, namely, a birthday spanking. Now this was not a spanking to hurt him, it was more of a slap session to commemorate each year that he'd lived. So, Jason stood up and walked toward his mother, who was sitting on the couch.

Just as he was about to kneel down, to lean on her lap, Dianne stopped him and said, "Since this is your 18th birthday, Aunt Lisa and I have planned an extra special surprise for you." She went on, "This means that you're going to have to trust us a little more than last year, but if you do, you're in for an extra treat."

Jason replied, "I'm ready for anything."

With that, Dianne stood up and began unbuttoning Jason's shirt. As she slid Jason's shirt off, she smiled, and sat down again. Then she continued by unbuttoning his pants, pulling down the zipper, and lowering his pants. Sensing his unease, Dianne looked up at him and said, "Don't worry baby, it's a really good surprise."

Somewhat reluctantly, Jason allowed her to continue by stepping out of his pants. There was a quick intake of air on Jason's part when his mother reached for his shorts, but again she looked at him, winked this time, and quickly pulled them down too. Not knowing what else to do, Jason then stepped out of his shorts.

Now standing completely naked in front of his mother and aunt, Jason waited for his next instruction. It was just a few moments, then his mother slightly tapped her thighs, indicating that he should assume the position. He then knelt down, and lay across her lap. Shortly after this, the spanking began. As with previous years, this wasn't much more that slaps divided between his ass cheeks. Unlike past years, it was affecting him in a more pronounced fashion. As his mother spanked him, his body jostled around, causing friction between her dress, and his penis. This was very pleasurable for Jason, and he was almost sorry when it was done.

"Eighteen," his mother concluded, before helping him up. He rubbed his ass just a little, because it did sting just a touch. At this precise moment, Jason became aware that both his mother and his aunt were paying attention to his half-swollen penis.


Aunt Lisa said, "Come over here for just a minute." While he moved toward her, she casually removed the flipflop from her left foot. "Well, big boy," Lisa said, "I've always suspected that you've had this reaction in the past, but now I get to see it first hand." She then hit his penis with the flipflop and watched it swing back and forth. When it stopped, she hit it again.

As the penis slaps went on, she grinned as it continued to grow. Jason slightly moaned each time he was slapped, but at the same time there was a certain perverse grin on his face.

Finally, she stopped, and asked him, "Are you ready for your big surprise?"

Words caught in Jason's throat; all he could do was nod his head. So both Aunt Lisa and his mother stood up, and led him toward the den. Jason had never been led this way before. His aunt was on his left, and she was holding his penis in her right hand. His mother was on his right, and had casually put her left hand on his right butt cheek so that the tips of fingers caressed the valley where his cheeks met.

What got Jason's attention when they reached the den was not the big "Happy Birthday Jason" sign on the wall, but it was that basically everything in the den was now covered with white plastic. He couldn't believe his eyes; the couch, the desk, the chairs, the entire floor, were covered in white plastic. Not knowing what to think, he allowed his mother and Aunt Lisa to lead him to the couch where they had him sit.

"It's now time for your big surprise," Lisa said to him. Then she took his mother's hand, and together they took a few steps away from Jason.

Both women turned to look at each other, and then, to Jason's astonishment, they began undressing each other. They started with their blouses, then skirts, followed by bras, and panties. As each garment was removed, they were tossed out the doorway, so that after a few short minutes, both women were as naked as he was. As he looked at the two of them, he was able to confirm that they really were identical twins. His mother's hair was longer, and straighter, while his aunt's was curlier, but other than that, they were identical. Their hips were the same, their breasts were the same, and their pussy hair was even trimmed in the same fashion.

"Let's get this party started," his mother said. With that, she reached for her sister's neck with her right hand, pulled her close, and then planted one of the most erotic kisses on her that Jason had ever seen. He could actually see both of their tongues reach out of their mouths, almost like to small shaking hands. They each giggled before continuing with the kiss, which quickly became very urgent for each of them. They clung to each other, squishing their breasts together for many long moments. Jason had always thought that his mother and aunt were close, but this was now confirmed in a way he never expected.

Eventually, they untangle themselves, and return their attention to Jason. "My, how your son's cock has grown since last I saw it," Lisa said.

His mother went on, "We didn't bake you a cake this year, we thought that it would be better if you helped decorate one of us."

"Sounds good to me," Jason said, "I'd like to do Aunt Lisa."

Lisa grinned at him and said "Let's get going."

She went to the covered desk, and lay down on her back. As Jason got to the desk, he saw that a cooler was next to it. His mother seeing this said, "We put the decoration supplies in the cooler."

Jason opened to find some whipped cream dispensers, along with cherries, chocolate syrup, a bottle of vegetable oil, and some vanilla pudding. He decided to start with the whipped cream, so after getting it out, he began to spray it on Lisa's breasts.

A shiver went through Lisa's body, and she said, "That's colder than I expected." Jason then squirted some in her belly button, causing another shiver in his aunt.

Unnoticed by either of them, his mother had also got a container of whipped cream, and approached Lisa from the other side of the desk. "Jason," his mother said, "You've already forgotten an important place." She then put the nozzle of the container just inside Lisa's cunt, and pressed the nozzle.

Aunt Lisa shrieked, "OH FUCK . . . THAT'S COLD!!", while her whole body stiffened. Laughter came from around the desk, as Jason reached for the chocolate syrup.

Jason squirted some on her mid section, and then proceeded to her legs. While he drew lines of chocolate up Lisa's legs, Dianne started to smear the chocolate from Lisa's breasts to her pussy. Jason then did the same to her legs. Once they were finished, they stood back to admire their work.

"Come on you two," Lisa said, "it's time to start devouring me." Jason and his mother then each started to lick the whipped cream off of Lisa's breasts.

"Mmmm . . . that's good," Lisa cooed. As they cleaned off Lisa's breasts, both Jason and Dianne started to nibble on her now rock hard nipples.

"Even better," Lisa said, "but don't forget about my pussy." That said, both of them licked their way down her body with Jason reaching her cunt first. Jason then sucked some of the whipped cream out of her pussy, causing Lisa to shake just a little.

Dianne watched for a few moments, then said, "Jason, now just nibble on her clit." Listening to what he'd just heard, he focused on his aunt's clit. Jason was also aware that his dick was harder then it had ever been. His heightened state of sexual arousal was also causing him to breathe more heavily through his mouth. This meant that as he nibbled on his aunt's clit, he was also blowing on it too.

"Oh, baby . . . that makes my cunt so hot," Aunt Lisa said as she began to squirm around on the desk.

Lisa then grabbed Jason's head to focus it on her pleasure point and said, "Keep it up honey . . . my cunt's about to pop."

"Now she's really close," Dianne said to Jason, "Stay right where you are, but start humming." The effect on Lisa was instantaneous; her hips started to jiggle, and the pressure she was putting on the back of Jason's head greatly increased.

"Almost there . . . ALLLmost there," Lisa continued. Then finally, she shouted, "OOOOOHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKK" and her body jerked uncontrollably as she went through a mind-blowing orgasm.

Eventually she released Jason's head so that he could come up for air. Her body calmed down, and she looked up to Jason and said, "You, Jason, are one good cunt sucker." She then laid her head back, and began to giggle in pure pleasure.

Jason stood up, and his mother realized that he was in desperate need of attention. She saw that his dick was sticking straight up, and quivering a little. "Honey, you really do need some relief, don't you," she said.

He could only look at her and nod his head. She walked around the desk, pausing to retrieve the bottle of vegetable oil from the cooler. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the couch, and got him to sit in a corner. She knelt on the floor in front of him, and propped his right leg on the couch, thereby allowing her maximum access to his cock region.

She opened the bottle, and liberally splashed oil all over his cock and balls. Jason should have realized that this was going to be cold, but he shivered slightly as his cock reacted to the cold oil. Dianne also poured some oil on her hands before putting the bottle down. She then rubbed the oil thoroughly on her hands. With a very mischievous grin on her face, Dianne then reached out and grabbed his balls, one in each hand. Rubbing them like the soft marbles they were, Dianne looked up from his cock to see how Jason was reacting. She saw his eyes flutter, and he relaxed so much that if his back hadn't already been lying in the corner of the couch, he would have fallen flat on his back.

"Mom," Jason said, "that's fuckin' great." She continued working on his balls for a couple of minutes until she began to see some precum emerge from the tip of his cock.

"Looks like you're close to a fabulous cum," was all she could say. Then she released the ball in her right hand, grabbed both balls with her left hand, and firmly grasped his cock in her right hand (or as firmly as she could considering all the oil that had been used.).

Aunt Lisa, having finally regaining her composure, came over to where Jason was sitting, cupped his head in her hands, and offered him her left breast. Almost like a baby, Jason glued his mouth to her tit, and began to noisily suckle. "That's it, Jason," Lisa said, "suck that tit."

As Jason's pleasure level increased, he began to moan, although it was somewhat hard to hear as his mouth never left the tit.

Between his mother's work on his cock and balls, and the boob in his mouth, Jason was almost to the point of no return. Seeing Jason's hips begin to hump, Dianne said, "Come on honey, I know you're close. Spit out some good pecker snot for me." This type of language would have normally stunned Jason, but he was way past caring.

"Baby," she said, "let me know when you're almost there, I've got another surprise for you."

Jason was in such a pleasure zone that he almost couldn't even speak, but after just a few moments, he removed his mouth from his aunt's tit, and said, "I'm almost there."

At that point, Dianne increased the pressure her right hand was using on his cock, released his balls from her left hand, and gently traced a straight line from the bottom of his balls with her index and middle fingers to Jason's puckered asshole. Making sure she had the target in sight, Dianne said "here you go." With that she abruptly shoved both fingers up his ass. Jason let out a shriek, and immediately had his own wild orgasm.

Dianne saw the first rope erupt from his cock, and tried to reposition him so that the next spurts would land somewhere near her right breast. She'd had a little practice in the past with this type of situation, so the next three spurts landed on the breast she was aiming for, the last one making a direct hit on her nipple.

She continued to milk his penis for a short while longer, then she sat back on her feet, and grinned at her son. Lisa too stood up, and grinned at him. It took Jason a few minutes to calm down to the point where he could acknowledge his mother, although his erection really didn't fade at all.

After about a minute, Aunt Lisa marveled, "If little Jason is still up for some games, we should keep going."

Lisa then bent over, so that she could reach the bottle of vegetable oil. After opening it, she looked at Dianne and said, "Your turn to get messy." Then starting on Dianne's right shoulder, and moving to her left shoulder, Lisa poured oil on Dianne. Very quickly, Dianne's front side was covered with oil.

Goose bumps sprang up on Dianne's arms, and she said it a rather high pitched voice, "Geez Lisa, that's still cold."

"Here," Lisa said, "I'll help warm you up."

Lisa then helped Dianne lay flat on her back, before she lay down on top of her. With their breasts, stomachs, and pussies in simultaneous contact, Lisa began wiggling around on Dianne, smushing the oil between them, and laughing uncontrollably.

Finally, it got too hard for Lisa to stay on top of Dianne, and she slid off. Their laughter died down, and they looked each other in the eye. Forgetting completely about Jason, Dianne said, "I think its 69 time."

With a devilish grin on her face, Lisa answered, "You bet." Dianne got up, positioned her cunt over Lisa's face, let herself down until it made contact, and then leaned forward to complete the position.

Jason was becoming aware of a few things right now. First, his erection had never deflated; second, his mother and aunt were in a wildly erotic embrace; and third, the slurping sounds that were mixed with occasional moans of pleasure were very enticing to him. He sat for a few minutes on the couch, observing this wonderful scene, and he unconsciously started to play with his dick.

As he continued to enjoy his view, his eyes were drawn to his mother's ass. Because of the way that everyone was positioned, and the fact that Aunt Lisa was grabbing his mother's ass cheeks so that she could hold her in place, Jason could see his mother's asshole. It would spontaneously open and close, almost as if it were calling to him.

Jason finally got up from the couch, and moved toward it. He knelt down, leaned a little forward, and lightly licked it. His mother's response was immediate. She lifted her head a smidge, and said, "Oh baby, you're such a nasty boy." Dianne went on, "How did you know that was one of mommy's favorite spots?"

Not answering her, he started to alternately lap the length of her ass crease, and stab at her hole with his tongue. His mother kept sucking his aunt's cunt, but the intensity of the moans emanating from her mouth dramatically increased in volume. Jason kept this up for about a minute, but just his mother's ass had called to him, his very erect cock was now pleading with him.

Jason stopped his oral works on his mother's ass, leaned back to grab the bottle of oil, and poured some on his dick. He massaged it in a bit, but quickly realized that he was close to another cum, and he didn't want to waste it. He then leaned closer to his mother, placed his left hand on the small of her left hip, and guided his penis with his right hand toward her asshole. When the tip of his dick touched it, his mother lifted her head again, glanced back at him and said, "Jason dear, you take special care to FUCK your mother's ass really good."

Locking his eyes on hers, Jason slowly entered her rectum. Dianne's eyes shut in a slightly painful expression, but the grin on her face, and the long "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh" that came out like a cat's purr, told Jason that this was exactly what she wanted. Once he got his dick all the way in, he slowly removed it, before the process repeated itself several times.

There came a time when Dianne opened her eyes, again looked at Jason and said, "Jason, I need you to listen to me. I want you to start fucking me HARD." This was no request; it was an order.

After he had pulled almost all of the way out, he used both his hands to grip his mother's hips, and forcibly lunged at her with his cock.

His mother grunted, and said "Yes Jason, that's how I want to be fucked." Jason continued this pace, slow out, fast in, and his mother kept grunting. She then began to match her hips to his and lean back toward him while he pushed at her, trying to get his cock even deeper in her ass.

With her son's cock deeply imbedding itself in her ass, and her sister's mouth sucking the living shit out of her, Dianne's pleasure level increased to level that she had rarely been at. She used her arms to raise herself into a low crouch (not wanting it interfere with her sister's cunt sucking job), arched her back, and started letting loose with high-pitched squeals every time Jason rammed his cock home.

Jason was caught up in the situation too, and didn't know how much longer he could last before his cock erupted. Luckily, with one last thrust, his mother raised her head and screamed in pure ecstacy. At this instant, her asshole clamped down on Jason cock, causing him to splatter ropes of cum inside his mother, while he joined her in a scream of pleasure.

Both of them went limp quickly after this, and slid off of Lisa. They ended up next to Lisa in a spoon posture. Jason's dick was still plugged in his mother's ass, and showed no signs of returning to its normal size. While he was catching his breath, he reached around, and gently caressed, and squeezed his mother's breasts. Lisa started tracing the outer edges of her sister's cunt lips. These actions caused Dianne to begin purring again.

As all of them came back down to earth, Jason said, "You each turn 40 next month, and now I think I know how we're going to celebrate."

Mother, Aunt, and finally Jason all began to laugh, and wonder just what was in store for them. . . .