Jasper's Taming

Story Info
Gladiator pit for sex slaves; the goal is to penetrate.
2.5k words
3.85
46.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasper! Get over here!!"

"Yes, Master Nightshade." The tanned skin of the slave trembled as he ran towards the house. The green loincloth that signified his position in the Nightshade estate billowed in the wind as he ran. Finally used to the scant material, Jasper briefly recalled the first time his master summoned him and it came undone.

Had that not happened, I might not have to wear the damned thing every day! He thought. The only item he was permitted to wear was his green loincloths and the hematite hourglass shaped bracelet that signified him as a slave of Nightshade. Nightshade insisted that he consider it more of a privilege instead of a punishment.

"Think of it as being permitted to show off your body," he said as he caressed Jasper's shaved pec, slightly pinching the nipple. He then bent down and kissed the nipple, feeling the texture with his tongue. "You should think of it as a gift from me. A gift, and a curse, for those who look know that they cannot touch without my permission. Now go! Tan that beautiful body in my garden."

"Yes, Master?" the muscular man inquired. At six foot three, the man stood more than half of a foot taller than his master, yet with unerring loyalty; he obeyed the every command of Nightshade, including things he would normally be against. His muscles, glistening with sweat, pulsated with the beat of his heart. He stood, head staring at the floor in front of him, aware of the two pairs of eyes taking in every inch of his body, every fiber of muscle. Time was suspended as a drop of sweat ran down his neck, past his pectoral, over his abs, and into the green material shadowing his waist.

"Nadu." At the sound of Nightshade's calm voice; the giant instantly knelt down, his hands upturned on his legs. Nightshade silently moved towards the green, stroking his hair. He rubbed the back of his hand against the smoothly shorn skin of Jasper's cheek, as he eased up the chin. "My most beautiful possession. If only I had the body you possess, I would be a god."

"You have the best body I have seen on a man, Master. You are quick, agile, and virile. I love to serve you, Master."

"I know you do, that is why I keep you here. That and your body." He bent down, rubbing his cheek against Jasper's. He turned his head, brushing his lips against Jasper's bright red lips, pausing for a moment, then pressing them together in a warm, endearing kiss. Pulling back, his black, velvet cape flowed around him as he stood up. His pale chest freckled with black hair stood out against the cape and a pair of black vinyl pants that melted into his skin. "I would like you to meet the newest edition to my estate. My dear Lapis come forth."

Nightshade turned toward the red velvet material that enclosed his bathing quarters, as Jasper followed his eyes. A delicate, pale hand emerged, slowly pulling the curtain aside, revealing a pale, naked female. Her blonde hair, just shorter than Nightshade's, flowed over her shoulders covering her soft, red nipples. Her skin, as pale as milk, was slightly pink in some areas from fresh strikes of a whip. A small bruise tainted her cheek, just below her right eye. Her legs and arms, though not bulging like Jasper's were well-toned and defined, like Nightshade's.

As Jasper watched her walk forward, the green cloth was lifted up by the erection pulsating between his legs. Lapis' face flushed at the sight of him, while his face remained stoic, like the hard muscle he was made from.

Nightshade smiled as he watched Lapis' body redden as she moved toward the giant. "Kneel beside him, my pet." He smiled as she did so, cautious to avoid contact. "My dears, both; one of outstanding strength; the other of outstanding speed. This, as you may have heard, Jasper, is the delicate vixen that bested my men, tamed my stag, and challenged me in combat. She is replacing Plum as the head of my grays."

"She is remarkably beautiful, Master. Though I do not see how she could defeat Ash."

"Oh, I understand your doubt, as I had also doubted her abilities when I saw her. That is why you are here. This is more for my entertainment than a true challenge."

"What would you have me do, Master?"

"Oui, Master? What would you like?" replied Lapis, her voice whispered with her French accent. She glared at Jasper, the heat of jealousy and arousal burning inside her. Jasper glanced back, noticing a distinctive glistening around her pubis. His own body throbbed with eagerness.

"I want you to wrestle. The first one to achieve penetration wins."

"Master," Jasper intoned, "she is at a major disadvantage. I am twice her size; she cannot overtake me. She also has an extra, err, entry point." He hesitantly looked at her, but shied away as she growled at him.

"Down, my dear. Forgive his prudence, you are the first woman he has enjoyed to look at, isn't she, Jasper." Nightshade glanced at Jasper's pulsing groin as he said these last words. "Of course, both of you are permitted to bow out of the challenge, though I know you will make the correct choice." Nightshade added a last comment as Jasper glanced at Lapis, "Though, she is not as fragile as she looks."

"I will no' resign to this pompous ass, Master. And I will be mos' disappointed if 'e does."

"I will humbly oblige my master's request, on one condition; I am blindfolded. I feel that it would be unfair to this child that I am unhindered."

"Request denied. Do not underestimate the skills this woman has, my boy. Go, make you ready, for you will begin in the arena in fifteen minutes."

"Yes, Master Nightshade," both slaves sang in unison. Both stood, glared at each other, and walked out; Jasper through the main door; Lapis through the curtain.

The house lights filtered out as the stage lights flew on overhead. In the center of the arena stood Ash, a burley looking gray who was acting as MC. "Masters and Mistresses, slaves and servants...let the games begin!!!" His voice echoed throughout the hall. "Today we have the great honor of seeing one of the most talked about matches in the history of House Everdark. Master Nightshade, Lord of the Stag, has offered two of his finest champions to challenge one another in unarmed wrestling. But first...as a teaser to this duel we will see the master fencing skills of Amarillo, of Mistress Kitana, and Silver, of Master Machete. Slaves, please enter the ring."

At his command, two slaves, completely naked, save for a pair of gray shorts, entered the ring from opposing doors, bearing a pair of blunted rapiers. Ash stepped between the two of them, signaled for their salutes. Amarillo, bearing a tattoo of his mistresses' banner, raised his rapier in one hand, and in a swift gesture, twirled the sword in a spiraling arc down. Silver, who had a red banner strapped to his arm, raised the sword with both hands, halving his face. Slowly, he turned to his left side, and increasing speed, turned his body to the right, arching the sword in his right arm, and pulling out a small dagger in his left. The crowd let out a gentle applause as the two saluted each other.

Ash stepped back, allowing the fighters to obtain their stances, he then signaled them to begin. For a few moments, it seemed that Silver would quickly overcome his opponent with the added dagger. Amarillo though quickly disarmed the small weapon and caught it midair. In a flurry of slashes and crosses, the two began bathing the ground with sweat and blood. Eventually, Silver disarmed Amarillo's rapier, but was quickly disarmed himself with an exaggerated strike. Amarillo moved in for the kill, but pulled away as Silver yelled, "I yield in the name of my Master, Machete!" Again the crowd applauded, mostly from Kitana's group of slaves.

Two pairs of grays escorted out the two fighters as Ash again stepped to the center of the arena. "What an excellent show, boys! Now, the battle that you have all been waiting for. From my right you will see the undefeated champion, weighing in at 245 lbs, Nightshade's own green giant, Jasper!" The crowd applauded as Jasper entered the ring wearing the bracelet and his loincloth, which was removed by two grays as a pair of reds lathered oil onto his body. "And from my left, weighing a mere 115 lbs, the French fox, the gray beauty, Lapis!" The crowd cheered loudly as the minute blonde entered the arena, bare except for the hematite bracelet around her wrist. Another pair of reds rubbed oil on her body as they strapped on a rubber dildo molded after Jasper's long, thick cock.

"These two will be going for full penetration. Once penetration is gained we will leave the outcome for Master Nightshade to decide. Slaves, are you ready?" Ash looked to Jasper who stood grinning like a happy dog wagging its tail. Jasper let out a long, deep bow. As Jasper stood, Ash looked to Lapis who stood still, rage filling her face. The rubber dildo strapped to her seemed to grow harder with the anticipation. She crossed her legs at the ankles, bent her head, and curtsied slightly. "Position yourselves slaves...Lets Get Ready to Rummble!!!"

The two slaves slowly circled each other as they moved closer. Jasper let out a great bellow and charged Lapis, who step aside and tripped the giant. As he tried to stand, she moved to the mounting position, but slid right off his slick body. She landed on her feet and quickly moved to the side as Jasper reached for her again, his big hand grazing her soft breast. Again, they circled one another, looking for a weak spot. Aggravated after a few moments of moving back and forth, Jasper slid in with his arms failing. Lapis ducked under his arms, threw her weight into his stomach. Unfazed by the attack, he grabbed her body and threw her to the ground. She hit hard enough that the audience heard her groan. Before he could press her legs up and apart, she kicked him across the face, rolled over and back on her feet. She quickly moved behind him and grabbed his back. As he stood up, she wrapped her arm around his throat so she could hold on. For a moment Jasper rotated his bogy like a washing machine trying to throw her off. She finally lost her grip and slid to the ground.

Again, she rolled onto her feet and slid to the side as Jasper charged headfirst. Just as she turned, he changed direction and grabbed her arm. His momentum threw them both to the ground, him lying on top of her. He pinned her arms to the ground and slowly inched forward. The audience held the breath as they thought the moment they all expected was about to happen. Jasper began slowly sliding his penis between her soft pink lips. Suddenly he stopped, the audience saw him move closer to her face but couldn't hear him whisper, "Relax and fucking take it like a man, bitch!"

"I'm no' a bitch, and I no' goin' to take it li'e a man, so fuck 'ou!" she yelled in reply. She tightened her legs around his waist and pulled up. Jasper yelled out in agony as the head of his dick was forced out of her glistening pussy. She maneuvered her right leg in front of his left arm. She kicked it off her arm, dropping his weight onto her. With a small jolt, she rolled to her left, knocking his other arm to the ground. Before he could react, she had stood behind him, looked up at her master, and shoved the rubber cock, sand and all into his well-oiled anus. He let out another yelp as the shaft entered him without mercy.

The crowd remained silent as all looked at Nightshade for his verdict. From the other side of the audience, a slave began chanting, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" In a few seconds the rest of the audience joined in the chant. Nightshade held up his hand for silence, and then placing one finger into a hole made by the other hand, he gave the signal to continue until orgasm.

Lapis nodded and began moving in and out with her hips as Jasper moaned with pleasure and yelped with pain and shame. With each thrust, more blood attached to the dirt, and louder groans came from Jasper. Lapis, with a smile that could frighten a wild beast, laughed as she violently ravaged the giant man in front of her. Within moments, Jaspers body began to convulse. He let out a groan that almost deafened the house. Semen shot from his erect penis and hit the red that was standing at the side of the ring, waiting for the signal to part the two. Lapis continued to ram her body against his long after his convulsions stopped. Finally she stopped, looked up at Nightshade, who signaled for the two to be separated, cleaned and sent to his room.

Ash began to yell as the grays and reds cleaned up the two slaves and pulled them out of the arena. "Thank you all for joining us on this day. Again, we would like to celebrate the birth of our great Master, Nightshade. You are all welcome to join in the feast, which will begin in twenty minutes. Unfortunately, the Master is unable to join us, for he has other engagements, which he cannot postpone. Enjoy!"

Ash stepped off the stage, as the house lights came on. He retreated into a doorway in the center of the arena as the audience slowly began to file out of their seats and towards the dinning hall. Nightshade, standing in the doorway greeted the other Masters and Mistresses, apologizing again for not being able to join them. "Politics, you know, they wait for no man."

After the hall was empty, he followed Ash, who had joined him, to his chamber. Entering, he saw Jasper, standing next to the fireplace, and Lapis, who was lying along the sofa. Jasper was still naked, and as hard as a rock, while Lapis had taken off her dildo, he legs spread open. When they saw Nightshade enter, they both moved to nadu, Jasper more slowly.

"Thank you both for that lovely show. You owe yourselves a round of applause. Due to the other Masters loyalty to your size and record, Jasper, you have won me quite a large sum...I hope you don't regret losing too much."

"Anything for you, Master. I suppose I should not have underestimated her."

"Perhaps. I hope you are both still able to satisfy me. After all, I can't have the two of you having all the fun." They both nodded together. "Ash?"

"Yes, Master."

"Please join our guests in the dinning hall. Assist Cyan with anything he needs."

"Yes, Master." Ash exited, closing both doors silently behind him. As he did so, he watched the three move towards each other's genitals, Nightshade onto Jasper, Jasper between Lapis' legs, and Lapis going down on Nightshade.