Jassie and Her Daddy

Story Info
Daddy tries to resist the irresistible.
2.2k words
4.41
183.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Roebear
Roebear
50 Followers

The next morning, on his way back into the office for some Saturday catch-up, he began to think. What if she told her friends? What if she told her mother? "Good Grief, what had he done?!!" This was a disaster!! Even at 18 years old, Jassie was the most innocent, open-hearted person he knew. There was no way she could be expected to keep a secret like this. What was he going to do?? All day long, the worry came back to him, leaving him simply staring off into space as his fears ate at him. By the time Sunday evening rolled around, he had long ago convinced himself that this simply could never happen again. No matter how much he loved her, no matter how much he needed to be loved by her. A nearly grown young lady or not, he was her Daddy and she was his little girl. Nothing could be allowed to endanger that. These thoughts settled into a kind of mantra in his head and he waited for her to come home again.

The weekend had flown by, hours spent laughing and running along the beach, laying out on the sailboat, or just curled up on the wide wooden deck overlooking the lake talking. Becca's lake house was a glorious retreat during the summer months.....and the two girls had been coming here since grade school. Now seniors and almost through with high school, the lake house was like a second home to the girls. Time always flew out here.....and never more quickly than this weekend. Jassie could not keep her thoughts off the last two nights with her Daddy. Even that night with Becca....when she first touched another girl...and had her pussy eaten for the first time....she giggled at the thought of that....had not shaken her thoughts from her Daddy and how things had changed. She was so looking forward to coming home to him. Even just thinking about it, her body quivered inside. The sex play with Becca was different, at least for her. It was just play....fun, but just playing around. What she felt with her Daddy was something else entirely. She found herself imagining the most unusual things.....things she had never even thought of before. She glanced out the car window and smiled....thinking about home.

He heard the door open an instant before his little girl's voice announced her presence.

"Daddy! I'm home. Daddy, Mommy, I'm home!!" she laughed.

He glanced at his wife, sitting next to him on the sofa and curled up with pillow and blankets, her eyes intent on the TV screen. Her only reply was a kind of grunt. Before he could open his own mouth, his personal private bundle of joy bounced into the room. Long red hair and long legs flying, her face lit with a brilliant smile, she instantly brightened the room. She swept over to her mother and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek, accidentally presenting her Daddy with a glimpse into her cleavage that left him with a throbbing ache where his resolve had been.

"Did you have a good time, sweetheart?" He asked, as this vision of loveliness turned to give him his hug and peck in return.....wonderful soft breasts pressing into his chest....her aroma so soft and warm.

"Abo-so-lutely, Daddy!! It was GREAT!! Becca wants to come up to the cabin with us next time we go, though. Can she? I promised her I would show her the falls again, after that last rockfall made it look different. Can we?"

"I suppose." He replied.....his mind a rushing conflict of emotion and dread.

"Oh thank you, Daddy!!" she chortled and darted forward to give him another kiss, this one just almost on the corner of his lips. The she giggled and stood up. Her mother grunted again and waved her hand, since Jassie had stepped back into a position blocking view of the television. Undeflated, Jassie just dipped down again to kiss her mother's cheek before dancing away down the hall.

Later that night, after making certain his wife had taken her meds and helping her get into bed, he returned to his office to check his email. Quickly done, his thoughts turned to the hallway where he knew a living angel was getting ready for bed. He steeled himself for the conversation he knew he had to have.....and yet, did not trust himself enough to get up and walk down that hall. His fingers strayed over the keyboard....idly....opening up the folder with his favorite porn video.....and then closing it again. That was not going to help!! Suddenly, she appeared in the doorway, wrapped in a bathrobe with her hair swathed in a towel.

"Hi Daddy." She smiled

"Hi, sweetheart." He replied, swiveling his chair around and motioning for her to come on and sit on the loveseat in front of him. She smiled and walked in, slowly turning in front of him and carefully sitting down. Her lips were so full and inviting....and her eyes...so green and so full of life....seemed to be reaching for him. He took a deep breath.

"Babydoll, we can't do what we did anymore...it's just not right....I know you're eighteen and nearly grown....but...I am your Daddy, sweetheart, and you are my little babydoll.....I don't want anything to ever change that.....do you understand?......it was so sweet and lovely but it is something we just can't do anymore. okay?", he pleaded.

"Okay, Daddy" she answered....her lower lip now trembling and her eyes fixed on the floor. "Are you mad at me?"

"Oh, no! Sweetheart!!! Daddy's not mad at you!! Not at all!! You did nothing wrong!! It was all my mistake!! All my fault!!" He reached for her and pulled her to his chest, hugging her closely. After a few seconds, he continued.

"We just have to stop playing around like we did, okay. Nothing else. Okay?" he kissed the top of her head and hugged her more tightly.

"Okay, Daddy." She replied. "I'm going to bed now. Good night." And with that she got to her feet and walked to the door, pausing against the door frame. "I love you, Daddy. "

"I love you, too, pumpkin." He smiled back at her before she vanished down the hall.

Hours later, he still could not sleep.....his mind racing back and forth along the decision he had made....torturing himself with the conflict between his desires and his duty. Twice, he had almost talked himself into getting up to go "check" on her. But each time, his reason prevailed and he remained in bed. Suddenly, his bedroom door opened to reveal his baby girl standing there, wearing a knee length cotton nighty and a look of apprehension on her face.

"I had a bad dream, Daddy" she whimpered. "Can you hold me? Just for a bit?"

Of course, sweetheart" he answered, as his blood surged for an entirely different reason. He scooted back to make room and she slipped under the covers against him. Her back to his front, he cradled her in his arms and whispered against her ear. "Don't you worry about silly dreams. I will never let anything hurt you!

She replied with a snuggly move back against him and a soft kiss on his arm.

She lay there now......deep in her Daddy's arms.....feeling his strong warm arms around her.....feeling safe and loved again. Funny, how shook up she was when he told her they had to stop....it was like he was announcing that he no longer loved her. She knew better in her head....but her heart seemed a lot less sure. Now, in his arms, she knew and she relaxed. She listened to him tell her she was safe and her heart just blossomed with love for her Daddy, making her squiggle closer and deeper into his arms. Only there was something else there. Daddy had a hard on and it was sticking her in the butt. She managed to suppress the giggle but could not resist just a little wiggle against it.

He groaned inwardly at the second wiggle and turned to his back to break contact, his darling daughter still lying in the crook of his right arm with her back against his side. After several minutes, she turned over and lay her head on his shoulder.

"Rub my back, Daddy" she asked. "Please"

His fingers moved on their own, caressing the supply warm flesh of her back through the thin cotton of her nightgown. Stroking up and down, his fingers drawing the feather-soft patterns on her skin he knew she liked since she was a baby. Almost purring, she shifted position so he could reach her more easily, sliding her butt higher in the bed and letting her head shift to his chest. He replied by lifting her nightgown to give him access to her skin. Slowly, sensuously, he caressed her back....teasing her at the waistband of her panties.....slipping up the length of her spine to massage her shoulders and neck. And it was not long before the raging hard-on in his groin was causing him to press just a bit further downward each time his hand reached her upper back. Suddenly, he felt her own fingers begin to caress his belly.

She loved the way Daddy's fingers felt when he rubbed her back....warm and strong....and so soft. There was nothing at all deliberate in her mind, just the altogether natural feelings that made her want to be closer and closer and closer. She shifted her position so she could see the bulge of his cock as he rubbed her back....watching it grow even more as he stroked her skin. She smiled when she felt the extra pressure from his hands and let him push her head further down his chest. Luxuriating in the closeness, her own fingers began to caress his skin....sliding across the warm flat muscles of his stomach, her little finger just touching the waistband of his shorts.

His abdomen tightened under her caress.....almost to the point of trembling......as her skin began to get warmer to his touch. He looked down at the wild mane of red hair now resting on his belly.....the nightgown bunched up around her shoulder.....and the exposed skin of her adolescent back, ending in a pair of pale blue butterfly printed panties. His parental mind was shouting ....move!! Get up!! Roll over....DO SOMETHING!!!.....but his body rebelled. He remained still......not moving a muscle at all except for the forced nonchalance of his fingers stroking her back.

She smiled at his stiffness....the rigidity of his abdomen against her cheek.....the firmness with which he was holding his arm....and especially the rock hard lump under the blankets just in front of her. She knew what he really wanted....and she knew now why he had tried to end it. He was her Daddy and He loved her. Loved her so much He was willing to give up what He wanted so very badly. Knowing that.....realizing what he must be feeling in his heart.....gave her a burning warmth deep inside her....flaming into a desire to make this wonderful man as happy as she possibly could. With that,....she slipped her slim tiny hand under his shorts and wrapped her delicate little fingers around his hot throbbing shaft. With a gentle tug, she pulled his length free and directly into her descending mouth.....almost groaning in pleasure as the hot shaft of his manhood slid between her lips and filled her little mouth.

He gasped and arched his back.....surprised and still shocked....in spite of his now nearly insane lust for his daughter to do exactly what she was doing.....as his cock was suddenly enveloped her sweet sucking mouth. The entire weekend of frustration was waiting just under the surface, capped by the recent hours of pent up denial as he had tried to end this part of their relationship as he lay in his bed trying to force thoughts of this very thing from his mind. And it was all too much. Within a minute of the first time her lips embraced his cock.....he exploded. Hot jets of cum blasted from his cock directly into his little girl's mouth.....stream after stream of his fluid filling her tiny mouth.....spilling out of the corners as she tried to suck it all in, his body rocking in bed from the force of his orgasm.....her slim young body clamped tight against him, both by his arms and hers.....as she sucked the last stream of cum from his aching cock.

He came so quick, it was a surprise but a welcome one......thrilling as the first blast of cum sprayed into her mouth.....driving her little mouth deeper onto his huge throbbing cock.....let each jet of hot salty cum fill her mouth until finally she had to try to swallow. It was such a rush....sucking her Daddy off...right her in bed with her drugged out mom....and she gripped him tightly with her left arm as her right hand stroked and pumped his blasting cock into her sucking mouth. Finally, the spurts eased and she waited until the last big throb before tightening her lips around his shaft and sucking hard.....drawing out the last of his cum in a steady stream of Daddy juice. Then she lifted her head and looked back up at him....little drips of cum leaking from the corners of her smile......before she closed her eyes and swallowed. Then she looked at him again.....at the amazed smitten expression on his face.....and leaned down to kiss him with her cum slick lips.

"Daddy? Come tuck me in, please? "

Roebear
Roebear
50 Followers