Jayne Ch. 03

Story Info
Blackmailed by the secretary.
2.7k words
3.95
42.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I didn't want to go out Saturday night, but Jason said he wanted to surprise me. When I stood outside the Italian restaurant with Jason my heart jumped. I took a deep breath and walked in on his arm. I tried hiding behind his shoulder but the waiter from the other day had noticed me already. He told Jason the restaurant was fully booked.

"It's OK, we can go somewhere else," I pleaded with Jason.

"Is it OK if I go for piss?" he snapped, at the waiter.

"Yes, just as long as you leave straight after, sir."

I watched Jason disappear to the loo. The waiter moved forward and whispered.

"I'm sorry madam we don't let your sort in here."

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I hissed.

"What you did with the gentleman the other day madam. I'm afraid we can't allow women like you in here."

We walked down the street looking for somewhere else to eat.

"Hi Jason, are you taking the old lady out then?"

We both turned round, and there was Michele with a group of girls about her age.

"So he's got you out clubbing as he?"

"No we are going to find something to eat," I stated.

"Hey why don't we go clubbing? Could we come with you girls?" Jason asked.

I tugged his arm but I was soon being pulled along.

"I'm hungry Jason, we should eat something," I complained.

"You're hardily starving are you?" one of Michele's friends whispered with a sneer.

I tugged Jason's arm again, but he didn't seem to have noticed what the girl said. 2 hours later I was sat in the nightclub, nursing another glass of vodka. Gary and his mates had turned up, and they seemed to pair off with Michele's friends. After a few dances Gary came back and sat with me.

"So, how would you like a dance with me then?" Gary asked with a grin.

I grabbed Gary's hand and pulled him to the dance floor. I had sat there while my husband danced with the girls most of the night. He hadn't even asked me, not that I danced very much anyway. As we made it to the dance floor a slow song came on. I looked for Jason and saw him looking a little sheepishly at me. I watched Michele grin at me and pull my husband to her. Jason seemed to be trying to resist. Her arm went round his neck and I flipped. I twisted out of Gary's hand and grabbed her blonde hair pulling her off my husband. We fell to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. She was pulling my hair and I was pulling hers. Someone tried to grab me from behind, and I just swung my arm back and knocked them off.

"Get off me you fucking fat old cow!" she shrieked.

She twisted me round and pinned me down. She grinned at me as she pinched my left breast.

"Beat shit out of the cow," one of her friends spat.

"Christ look at those knickers!" some bloke called out.

I felt a hand slap my face which stunned me for a second.

"I bet Jason doesn't get a hard on when he dances with you, you old trout!" she spat close to my ear.

She was pulled off me and someone hauled me to my feet. The whooping and cheering died down, and I was dragged outside. I was panting and struggling to keep myself on my feet.

"Nick, get Jason to hospital, I'll take Jayne home."

I looked up at Gary, and then it registered what he had said.

"I think you broke his nose Jayne, you elbowed him when he tried to pull you off."

I pulled out of Gary's arm and rushed to Jason. He was holding his nose as blood rushed from it.

"Oh baby I'm sorry," I cried.

He pushed my hand away and went off with Nick. I sobbed all the way home in the taxi on Gary's shoulder.

"I should go to the hospital," I grizzled.

"No stay here, give Jason time to cool off."

"God he must hate me. I bet you all do. You call me fat ass don't you? Have I stolen your mate away from you, Gary?"

Nearly two hours later Jason came home. I rushed to him and cuddled him. I kept saying sorry over and over. His eyes looked bruised and he had a big plaster across his nose.

"It's not broken, but it hurts like fuck."

"Right, I'd better be off then," Gary said.

I walked him to the door thanking him. I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"I did it for Jason, he's my mate."

I didn't like the look in his eyes. But I forced another smile.

"Are you still coming with me to Southampton next weekend mate?" Gary called looking right into my eyes.

There was silence from the lounge for a moment.

"Yeah, um, I think so," Jason replied.

"He hasn't asked you yet as he?" Gary whispered with a smug grin.

I stood in front of Jason.

"I was going to ask you tomorrow, honest I was."

I looked deep into his eyes. I wanted to yell at him, but after what I had done I just couldn't.

"Let's go to bed," I mumbled.

I went to work early on Monday and waited for Michele to come in. I stood by her desk as she entered the office. She glared at me. I started to say I was sorry. She just ignored me.

"You know, Granddad might not like what you did to me. I've got a lump on my head, and it still hurts."

She walked up to me and stood a foot away from me. She had a confidant arrogant look on her face.

"Please Michele, I said I'm sorry," I gulped and took a deep breath, "you won't tell him, will you?"

She studied me for a minute.

"I held his hand, in the ambulance. The ambulance guy thought I was his girlfriend. I didn't tell him I wasn't, and nor did Jason. Now I guess that is OK with you. I mean what would granddad say if he knew you hit me?"

I was breathing hard. I just wanted to get back to my office, oh and I wanted to slap her mocking face! I had to fight to control my tears, to stop them from showing. Her grin widen as I backed down and went into my office.

She came in 20 minutes later carrying a coffee. I just stared at the cup.

"Don't worry I haven't spat in it or anything," she said with a smirk.

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"Do you remember what I called you when we were fighting?"

"Michele, please this isn't very funny."

"I doubt if granddad would find it funny either, you fighting his favourite granddaughter."

I watched her sit up on my desk. I swallowed as she crossed her bare legs.

"Now I seem to recall I said you were a, fat old cow, and a trout. But I'm sure you don't mind do you Jayne?"

"What do you want?" I whimpered.

She uncrossed her legs and put them on the arm rests of my chair.

"I think you ought to say sorry to Michele," she said softly in a little girly voice.

"I, I have, already," I stuttered.

"No you haven't Jayne. I want a kiss, right there."

I watched as she raised the hem of her skirt up. I gulped at the shaved pussy.

"Get, get out," I stammered.

"OK, but I think granddad might get a visit."

I slowly bent my head forward, as her mouth turned into a smile.

"Oh! That feels so good, now lick it. Go on you fat old bag!"

I let my tongue search between her moist lips. She moaned and groaned enjoying it. I just couldn't stop myself now. There was something about the way she was treating that had my pussy getting wet. I just seemed to fall into the role quite easily.

"You know, you really are a good pussy licker. You might be a little fat, a little old, and a fucking bitch, but I can forgive all that just to have your tongue in my hot snatch, oh!"

She pulled her lips open further and I just couldn't resist. My tongue moved deeper and she gasped.

"A finger or two might help," she mumbled.

I started sucking on her clit, as I fed one and then two fingers in her soaked pussy. She started moving around a little. Her thighs quivered until she started whimpering.

"Go on, harder you bitch," she hissed.

My fingers dripped with her juice, as she bucked her pussy hard into my face. Her hand stopped my head moving back away from her. She squeezed her thighs around my head clamping me there as she groaned and came back down. When she finally let go I jumped back a little. I looked up slowly into her red grinning face.

"Well, don't try telling me you haven't done that before. Now go and sort your face out, my little bitch," she whispered with a chuckle.

I grabbed my bag and rushed to the loo on very shaky legs. My panties stuck to my saturated pussy, and I could smell myself. I had to use two hands to hold my lipstick steady. I just couldn't understand how that little tart had controlled me. I took a deep breath and returned to my office. I couldn't even look her in the eye. She sat at her desk, humming. I dropped my bag at my door and as I bent down to pick it up she whistled at me. I sat at my desk for ages just staring at the ruined report. I could see Michele's wetness on the paper. I jumped as she came in. She picked up the report and placed a fresh copy on my desk. Again I couldn't look at her.

"Am I better than your friend?" She asked with a sick grin, and then breezed out of the room bloody humming again.

Finally I plucked up the courage to stand in front of her desk. She made me wait for a few minutes before she finally looked up.

"I found Debbie's love letters in the bottom drawer of your desk. It seems you and her are a lot more friendly than you want people to know."

"That drawer was locked. You have no right to break into my desk," I snapped trying to appear forceful, but failing miserably.

She stood up and came round behind me. I just stood there quivering.

"If ever you hit me again I'll show everyone the copies I made."

My eyes shot to her opened wide with fear.

"I want a repeat of what happened earlier," she whispered in my ear, "so just be a good little bitch and give me a glowing report. I mean, what would hubby think if he found those letters?"

"Look I never went that far with Debbie. Surely if you read the letters you would understand that?"

"Well you have now, haven't you?" she said giving me a wink.

I had tears in my eyes but I tried not to let them fall, not until I returned to my office. I didn't bother with lunch and I didn't bother doing any work. When everyone had gone home I took Debbie's letters to shredder, and searched Michele's office for the copies. I finally found them hidden in her desk. Well if she could break into my desk then I could break her drawer open! The next morning I got to work early. Michele came in and locked my office door behind her.

"Well I think you can come and give me a nice kiss."

I watched her raise her skirt. There it was that bloody shaved twat of hers, under a pair of pink sheer panties.

"Come on you fucking fat dyke, get over here now!" she snapped.

"Fuck you!" I yelled back.

She stood looking a little shocked at first. Then a little grin moved over face. She had a look of pure evil.

"That is one big mistake, lard ass."

I watched her turn and rush out of the office. I heard her curse and swear as she yanked open her desk drawers.

"Where are they you fucking bitch!" she screamed.

I walked to the door and leant on the door frame with my arms crossed. She glared at me.

"So, you only made the one copy then?"

I watched her pick up the phone and she called her grandfather.

"Let's see how you like this then you sour old bat!" she screamed.

Two minutes later George appeared with Jason.

"She is a fucking dyke, granddad."

She turned to Jason.

"You married a bloody queer, she ate my pussy yesterday, she came on to me, and she forced me. Go on Granddad; sack her sack the bloody cow!"

Michele's eyes shot between her Granddad, Jason, and me. Her face started to drop as she realised things were not how she figured them.

"Granddad, say something go on, sack the bitch!" she snapped.

George came up to me and handed me an envelope. He then turned to Jason and gave him one as well.

"Are you sure you won't reconsider Jayne?" George asked.

"Reconsider what? What the hell are you on about?" Michele panted with a confused frown.

I watched as George quickly bent her over the desk. He flicked up her short skirt and tore her panties from her ass. She wriggled and struggled as he held her down.

"Well Jayne, what do you say?" he asked again.

"Granddad don't be ridiculous, you can't, ouch!"

I winced at the hard slap George had delivered to her quivering backside. She started to protest again and he continued to slap her harder.

"I think we ought to go," Jason whispered in my ear.

"Sorry George, but thanks for the generous pay off," I said with a sympathetic smile.

He nodded, and we left the office. Jason and I stood outside the room just checking our cheques. Of course I had a little grin to myself at what I heard through the door.

"No granddad no, that is my ass!" Michele shrieked, "Your fucking my ass, please stop, it hurts!"

"Oh stop whining girl. You have cost me a valuable employee, so I'm going to fuck your ass every bloody day from now on!"

Jason and I looked at each other as we heard George grunt and Michele scream in pain. We had only taken a few steps down the corridor when we saw Debbie heading towards us.

"I'm sorry you two, I guess I should have left you alone Jayne. Please forgive me."

"I can't help it if people fancy my wife, but she's mine, OK?" Jason said with a smile.

All three of us turned to the closed door hearing Michele's little whimpering cries.

"Um, you better not go in there," I said to Debbie.

She gave me a little smile, "George invited me."

Jason and I just stood in shock as Debbie went into the room. It went quite for a few seconds, and then we heard Michele shriek.

"I'm not eating her pussy Granddad, you can't make me!" Michele screamed.

"Come on you little bitch!" Debbie snarled.

Michele started to protest again, but her words sort of sounded muffled.

You see I broke down and told Jason everything last night. Naturally I feared my marriage was over. I cried and cried. He just told me to stay put for an hour. Then he came back and said he had seen George and told him everything. George offered us a very handsome payoff, and he said his granddaughter wouldn't go unpunished. He offered to kick her out if we wanted to stay, but Jason and I figured we needed a complete change. So I suppose we all got what we wanted in the end, even Debbie. I'm not sure about Michele though, but then again, I don't really give a fuck about her.

The end.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers