Jayne Mansfield Sexual Journey

Story Info
The actress her sexual awakening.
8.6k words
4.19
38.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
duanep
duanep
25 Followers

Note; this is only a fantasy story about this Celebrity and should not imply any actual behavior!


Bio-Jayne Mansfield, American Actress-Born Vera Jayne Palmer - Date of Birth April 19-1933, Died June 29 1967- Age 34 measurements 40D-21-36

Part 1

Jayne Mansfield was a very happy young woman. She had just purchased her new home; a beautiful Spanish style, Southern Mediterranean Mansion. Located at 10100 Sunset Boulevard in Beverly Hills, California, the mansion had 40 rooms.

The house was built in 1929; had seven bedrooms, eight baths, a 3-bedroom staff suite, and a separate guesthouse. The mansion has over 10,000 square feet of living space, set on 3.5 acres.

Jayne, the buxom star, had finally made it big in Hollywood. She was thinking to herself "yes, I made it and I'm only 25," as she walked around her new home.

She started to reflect about her experiences with men. Her failed marriage to Paul Mansfield and what happened to her in the car at 16 when she got pregnant with her now nine-year-old girl, Jayne Marie Mansfield.

Jayne thought about her past awhile longer but now she was excited about her future. She had a new home and a career in Hollywood.

She was home alone in the big mansion tonight. Her daughter was staying with her relatives for a few weeks before joining her mom in California.

She was feeling very alone now in the big empty house. "I do not like being alone, in this big house," she thought. Jayne was excited about buying the famous house that Rudy Vallee once owned. However, the big house had no furniture right now! It was just empty.

Jayne sauntered upstairs to her bedroom to get ready for bed because there was not much else to do. Inside her large bedroom was only a bed that was borrowed from a friend. The rest of the room had no furniture except for a large broken mirror by the wall.

Jayne started to undress, standing in front of the mirror; she was unbuttoning her blouse and taking it off. Jayne was gazing at her voluptuous body in the mirror. She continued to undress, reaching around to unhook her bra, she removed the garment setting her big tits free from their confinement.

Jayne was now topless. Standing in front of the mirror she was admiring her own body, her large breasts, capped with tiny little nipples, her smooth stomach, and the flair of her wide hips still in her slacks. She could not resist cupping her breasts in her hands, lightly feeling up her own tits and pinching her erect nipples. She reached her other hand inside her slacks to rub her pussy.

"I am so horny right now," she moaned aloud inserting a finger inside her 'getting hotter by the minute' pussy. Jayne started to finger her pussy with her fingers while still pinching her tiny nipples with her other hand. Jayne moaned as her body started to quiver from her approaching orgasm. Her breasts were jiggling as Jayne's body started to convulse, and her hand really started to squeeze one of her breasts hard, crushing her soft mound in her hand. "I am cumming, oh yesss, that feels so goood."

Jayne removed her wet fingers from her drenched slacks and inserted them in her mouth tasting her own cum juice. She was sucking on her fingers enjoying the taste of her pussy juice as she purred, "Mmm so yummy."

I had better finish undressing now and go to bed.

She reached down to pull her pants down over her thighs. Jayne was fully nude now standing in front of the mirror. Her figure was a stunning 40D-21-36, at the tender age of 25. She once again examined her body in the mirror.

Jayne looked at her big breasts, taking her hands and feeling each one of her breasts. "Ooh so soft, they do feel nice," she purred, while playfully fondling her breasts making her nipples harden from caressing the soft mounds in her hands. "Ooohhh."

"Oh Jayne, stop that. Mmm," she murmured, releasing the soft breasts from her hands.

She thought about all the men who wanted to own piece of her gorgeous young body. Her eyes continued to rove over her nude figure: over her womanly shaped hips, down her flat tummy, looking at the part of her body that most men wanted to get to - her naked pussy.

Well, not just men in Hollywood wanted her anatomy. Many of the female starlets had made passes at her also. Both men and women were trying to seduce her into all sorts of crazy things; it is a wild place, Hollywood.

"I do not have to worry about just the men but the women in this town, too. It's crazy but I can't blame them for trying," she was thinking to herself, while still checking out her voluptuous curves in the mirror.

What a contrast in color my platinum-dyed blond hair made with the brown hair covering my pussy. The men do not seem to mind the difference, though. She remembered how the contrast of her platinum blond hair, with her auburn colored pussy hair excited some of her male lovers even more.

Jayne walked over to her bed. She remembered an envelope that a young starlet had given her at the studio, as she sat down on the bed. Jayne reached out to pick up the envelope, noting it was marked private on the label. "Ooohhh, the best kind of mail," she thought, giggling. She opened the envelope, curious to find out what was inside.

Jayne found a note that read: "For your eyes only hon. I hope you enjoy my surprise. Love, Vicky."

She thought back to the girl that gave her the envelope. Vicky was an extra at the studio; the young girl was around 21. She had brown hair, with big brown eyes. She had a dynamite figure too.

The studio had sent them out on many publicity photo shoots together often posing in only skimpy bikinis. Therefore, Jayne had a good idea what Vicky looked like wearing minimal clothes. She was sure Vicky would look delicious in the nude.

Jayne remembered a recent photo shoot they had together. She was in the changing room naked when Vicky walked in the room. The younger girl seemed not to mind her being naked at all. In fact, the younger girl seemed to be ogling her nude body for some time before averting her eyes in another direction.

She herself had a lot of experience with women. Some of her early jobs came from her willingness to submit to executives, not the men, but their wives.

The current man in charge wanted Vicky to test the new starlet. He wanted to find out how far would Jayne go and where would she draw the line. He already knew the buxom star would submit to the males to get jobs. He already was aware of the platinum blonde's blowjob skills. She gave him one in his office to get her current job. Now he wanted to see if Jayne would be willing to submit to other women as well.

The executive knew that Jayne was a casting coaches dream come true. She was young, eager and just bought a huge mansion. In addition, she needed money fast.

"Hi, Jayne. What are you doing?"

" Oh, hi, Vicky. I'm just getting a little trim down here. I would not want any darkies peeking out when I am wearing my bikini during the photo shoot."

"Why, that would be scandalous," said Vicky.

"Besides they would never publish the pictures if my dark roots are showing," Jayne laughed.

Vicky enjoyed seeing the platinum blonde's naked body. She also was anxious to see if she would be able to seduce the new starlet.

Jayne was sitting on a desk with her legs spread wide trimming her brown bush. She was giving her pussy a nice bikini line trim to keep her darker colored pussy hair from showing in the little bikini the studio gave her to wear during the photo shoot.

Vicky could not help looking at Jayne's nude body. "Very sexy," the younger girl thought. "I cannot wait to have her all to myself."

Vicky heard that Jayne was into men with huge cocks. The only way Jayne's body was satisfied was by larger, well-endowed men. The only problem was that the men that she had to fuck for jobs in Hollywood were pencil-dick types that could not pleasure her voluptuous body. The men in Hollywood used Jayne often. They took advantage of her body, but rarely did anyone satisfy her sexual needs. Most of the executives just took delight in leaving the horny starlet unsatisfied and naked in their office.

Trying to make it in this town is tough. A girl has to do a lot to survive in Hollywood. She thought back to a recent audition she went on. The man wanted me to remove my blouse. I was not going to do it but I needed the money, so I finally gave in and took off my blouse. The fat little man just watched, eyeing my breasts like a baby at feeding time. Standing in his office wearing my bra, I felt like a common whore. Then he wanted me to take off my skirt promising me enough money for the down payment I needed for the house If I would comply with what he asked. I removed my skirt, seeing the fat man staring at my body. It made me feel so dirty, but I could only think of the money. Thoughts were racing through my head: "He probably just wants to see you naked like all the other men. He probably wants fellatio too, but it's nothing I have not done before. I can do it for just a few minutes to have enough money for the house."

"The chubby little man, Eeew!" she thought. "It's just another day in Hollywood." She was trying to rationalize the situation in her mind.

The man looked at Jayne's body with interest, noticing her tiny nipples poking thru her bra. "How big are those?" he asked.

"40d," she answered.

"What are the rest of your measurements?"

"My waist 21", hips 36."."

"Very nice," the fat little man replied. "How old are you?"

"I'm 25," Jayne replied.

"Take off the rest of your clothes. I want to see you naked."

"Oh, sir, can't I just perform fellatio on you before I go?" trying to win him over with her baby voice.

"It is not going to be that easy, Jayne. You are going to have to earn it."

Jayne knew if she wanted the money she had to comply with the fat little toad. She reluctantly reached behind her back to unhook her brassiere.

The man was enjoying the view as Jayne dropped her bra to the floor. She was now standing in front of the fat little man, wearing only her panties. She had her arms raised up to cover her big breasts from the beady-eyed man watching her undress. "Do not be bashful, I want to see them," he said. Jayne lowered her hands down to her sides, showing her big breasts to the chubby little man.

Jayne lowered her panties. Standing fully nude, she put a hand over her pussy, but she knew it was useless to cover her body.

"What do you want from me? I have to be going, sir," she asked.

The man commanded, "Crawl over here!"

"What!"

"You heard me."

Jayne thought the little man was on a power trip and the faster she sucked his cock, the faster she could get the money and leave. Jayne sank to her knees and then lowered herself further, easing her body forward until she was resting on all fours. She started to crawl.

"Slowly, Jayne," the little fat man said. "I want to enjoy this."

Slowly, then, she crawled on her hands and knees across the carpet. Her breasts swayed slightly beneath her. The fat man was enjoying watching her every movement as Jayne crawled over to him, her breasts swinging back and forth. Her big ass was wagging from side to side as she approached his desk. The man liked looking at the actress' swinging breasts, but he loved looking at her big ass wagging as she crawled over too.

Jayne thought to herself, "Just another day in Hollywood..." She made her way across the room toward the man. When she came around the corner of his desk, he swiveled his chair sideways to face her. Jayne decided to play along, lowering her lips to the toe of his right shoe. She gave it a little kiss. She kissed the left shoe also.

Then, straightening her body but still on her knees, she took a breath and reached for the zipper of his trousers. She pulled it down. Her hands trembled slightly. Jayne reached inside his fly and pulled out his cock. To her surprise, the little man had a better than average size cock. His fat cock was almost completely erect.

She leaned forward and took the fat penis into her mouth. Jayne began to suck. To her this was just another acting job, except Jayne liked giving head. She loved having a man's penis in her mouth, and sucking it till his cum was shooting down her throat.

The man was enjoying having the new Hollywood star sucking on his dick. He truly loved the fresh talent of struggling actors. They would do almost anything for an acting job. He was enjoying watching the platinum blonde's eager mouth sucking him off, her face bobbing up and down on his cock. She obviously has a very talented mouth to go along with her body. He was staring at her big white ass wagging back and forth, as the eager girl sucked his cock.

He said nothing more to the eager young starlet who continued to suck his cock, until her mouth had brought him to the brink of cumming. "Don't move, Jayne," he said, and at the very last moment he pulled his cock from her mouth and spurted his cum all over her face. Jayne knelt there unmoving, her eyes closed, with cum dripping from her cheeks and chin.

The man smiled at the platinum haired beauty still on her knees with his cum coating her pretty face. Her breasts had received a little of his seed too. He noticed the girl looked flushed, her white body was red and her breasts were wobbling on her chest. He was pleased that this hot new sexpot would do more if he wanted her to.

"Go wipe yourself off." Jayne rose slowly to her feet, and walked over to the small table by the door where she had noticed a towel earlier.

The fat man got a great view of her big white ass as she walked to the table. He was thinking of a new plan to extend the fun with the girl.

Jayne wiped her face with the towel and reached for her clothes. He stopped her. "No, don't get dressed. As long as you're in my office you will remain naked," he told her. Jayne dropped her clothes and looked at the little man, wondering what he was thinking.

Jayne sat down on the couch noticing his beady little eyes staring at her exposed body. She closed her legs and put her hand across her lap to try to cover her naked pussy.

The little man got on the phone and instructed his secretary to send in Ching.

Jayne just sits there wondering what was going to happen to her. When the door to the office opened, in walked a Chinese man.

Jayne stiffened. She raised her arms as though to cover her nude body, but realized the futility of the gesture and dropped them again.

Ching noticed the naked blond sitting in the chair. He looked the woman over with great interest.

The little man introduced her. "This is Jayne Mansfield. I may let you have her later, but there's something I want you to do first." Ching waited.

"Go get Fred," the little man instructed.

"Ok," the Chinese man replied and walked out.

"Who's Fred?" Jayne asked.

"Do not worry. He's an old friend of mine."

Jayne was not really modest. She knew her body was incredible and only pretended to dislike being nude. So sitting in his office nude was not a major concern for the confident young actress.

Half an hour later, Ching returned with a very old looking man. He was an old drunk that hung around the studio. Fred was a former actor, but now he was a just a drunk.

He was repulsive looking old man; his hair was gray and matted. His grimy, battered face bore the stubble of whiskers. His clothes looked like rags on his old body. The old man had a powerful odor emanating from him, a mixture of alcohol and dirt. The odor was strong enough to smell clear across the room.

Fred noticed the nude blond sitting on the chair; eyeing the naked actress he could not believe what he was looking at. He looked at the platinum blonde woman with the big tits sitting in the room. Fred dropped his eyes to her brown patch of hair grew between her legs.

Jayne was now mortified knowing that the fat little man wanted this old man to see her naked. What else did he want her to do with this old derelict? She could only imagine.

"Jayne, this gentleman is Fred. He used to be an actor back in the 40s. I want you to show him a good time."

"What! Are you kidding?" she asked.

"No. I am not!" the little man replied.

Fred glanced at the stunning nude actress, remembering another time when he dated many of the young Hollywood starlets. Nevertheless, that was many years ago, which seemed like a lifetime now. He was not even sure if he could even rise to the occasion.

"Do not worry, Fred. Just let the young girl make love to you."

"WH-what...you kidding me?" Fred asked

"No. I am not, Fred. The lady is all yours. Right, Jayne?" he turned to her. The actress numbly nodded yes.

The former actor could not believe his good fortune looking at the nude young girly. He decided to go with the flow, and not press his luck. Fred wasted no time removing his clothes. Jayne thought, "Another swiveled up old man," as she saw the now nude older man. His cock looked above average in size, maybe years ago the old guy might have been a real stud. That was back then, now the man just looked old to her.

Fred was trying to fondle his limp dick. "No, let Jayne do it," the little man said. "Get it up for him. Use your mouth, as you did to me Jayne," he ordered her.

Jayne got up from her chair, walking over to the old man. She went to her knees and took his dirty, old, shriveled penis into her mouth. She was sucking on the old man's cock, her head making small jerking movements up and down.

Jayne was only 25 but her young mouth had plenty of practice sucking on dick. She tried to block out the image of the old man, replacing it with images of a younger, more virile stud that she was performing fellatio on and not this old man.

Fred was surprised his old cock was getting harder in the platinum blonde's sucking mouth, and reached down to grab her platinum blonde hair. Holding her face tight in his hands, he started to fuck her mouth moving his stiff cock in an out.

The executive was enjoying the sight of the old man's cock sliding in and out of the blonde's mouth. Yes, the girl has talent. She will do fine in this town.

The eager old man was excited to be with such a curvaceous new star. He started to pump his cock in and out of her mouth harder. Fred increased the speed as he fucked her mouth. Jayne had bigger dicks in her mouth, but she was not happy with the old man ramming his cock down her throat.

The Chinese man sat watching the older man fucking Jayne's mouth with an amused look on his face. He did not mind girls doing fellatio on him, but he preferred fucking young stars more than having is cock sucked by them. He was watching Jayne from behind her. Ching enjoyed seeing the squatting young star's big white ass wagging back and forth in front of him. He loved the shape of her big ass. "That's what I am going to get tonight. My big, Chinese cock buried in her creamy white ass," he thought. The sight of Jayne's pale white ass was driving the man wild. Ching wanted to slam his big brown cock all the way up her tight white ass. He could hardly wait to fuck the white beauty.

Fred was so anxious by the cock sucking he was getting from the blonde. He was about ready to explode in her mouth. "No wait! Fred, don't come in her mouth yet!"

Fred pulled his swollen cock from her open mouth.

The fat little man was please that the buxom new star could get old Fred excited, so he wanted to make sure to give the old timer everything that the girl had to offer.

"Lie down, Fred, on your back. Jayne, now get on top of him. Fuck him good until he comes," the executive instructed.

Fred dropped to the carpet and lay flat, his stiff penis pointing upward. Moving almost mechanically, Jayne climbed over his body and knelt above him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it between her legs as she lowered herself toward it. Its bulbous tip met the lips of her cunt; her body tensed for a moment as she adjusted it between her spread lips.

duanep
duanep
25 Followers