Jayne Mansfield's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Robbie! I'm sorry! I don't know what came over me. C'mon, let's fuck. My pussy really needs your nice big cock, now more than ever."

Apprehensive, but very much wanting to fuck the beautiful pussy that he had barely started to enjoy, Robbie approached the bed. Jayne lay on her back again, with her legs spread and her fingers holding her pussy lips open, waiting for him. The young man got between her legs for the second attempt, his cock in his hand, aimed at the delectable wet target that was waiting for it. He leaned forward, once again rubbed the end of his cock against Jayne's wetness and positioned it between the index fingers that were holding her pussy open. With a gentle thrust, the head of his cock parted the soft, pink lips.

This time, Jayne was determined to keep her eyes open so her mind wouldn't play any tricks on her. She watched the handsome young man lean over her and looked down her body to see his big, hard cock aimed at where she wanted it. When the head of that cock picked up lubrication from the plethora of fresh pussy juices that were available, Jayne felt that, and shivered with delight. Still watching, she followed Robbie's movements as he rocked forward slightly, and she felt his cock starting to force its way between her fingers and separate her swollen lips.

Abruptly, she was looking again at the grinning face of Anton LaVey. The cock that had felt so good starting to wedge its way into her pussy seemed to disappear. Determined not to react to what she thought had to be some kind of hallucination, Jayne closed her eyes, and tried to picture the handsome face of Robby above her instead. It was no use. She could still feel a sturdy pair of legs between her thighs, and she could feel pubic hair gently tickling her mons, but she couldn't feel anything inside her pussy. Even worse, she kept hearing the same snorting and grunting and wheezing that she remembered so distastefully from earlier that morning when her nemesis was on top of her, fucking her with his pimple of a cock.

She couldn't take it any longer. Jayne opened her eyes, saw the face and body of Anton LaVey again, and put her hands against his shoulders. With all her strength, she pushed him in the direction of the foot of the bed, while she slid away from him on the silk sheets.

The very surprised Robbie couldn't understand what was happening. Seconds earlier, he had been plunging his cock in and out of the wettest and hottest and most delectable pussy of his experience and suddenly, for no reason, the owner of that pussy pulled it away and struggled to escape from him. He backed away, climbed off the bed again and stood looking at the crazy blond sexpot in puzzled frustration, his erection sticking straight out, and bouncing up and down like a springboard.

Jayne looked back at Robby, standing by her bed with his cock still hard, wet with her juices and protruding so enticingly. "I'm sorry, Robby. I don't know what's wrong with me today. Just stand there, and I'll give you some head." She got off the bed, knelt in front of him, and peeled off his condom, prepared to make good her offer.

Even more confused and apprehensive than he had been a few minutes earlier, Robbie stayed where he was. He looked down again at the beautiful blonde with the succulent tits. She was smiling up at him, batting her eyelashes, and gently cupping his balls in one hand, while the fingers of her other hand fondled his cock. Her big, beautiful eyes seemed to be almost pleading with him to let her suck him off. He couldn't refuse her, and he watched while her lips started to engulf the head of his cock, and he felt its surface being licked by her agile tongue.

Jayne felt the velvety hardness of the head of Robbie's cock against her tongue, and the ridge against her lips. She opened her mouth wider, and leaned forward to take the hard shaft deep inside. She would have preferred to fuck, but taking his big cock in her mouth and caressing it with her tongues and lips for a long time would be fun too. Besides that, she was certain he would want to reciprocate by eating her pussy after she had sucked him off and swallowed a mouthful of his cum.

Once again, Jayne was stymied. Her mouth and hand were suddenly empty and, instead of the tall physique of Robby towering over her, it was the fat, disgusting form of Anton LaVey. Reflexively, her mouth snapped shut, and her ears rang with a scream of pain.

"You psycho bitch!" Robbie shouted at her. "What the hell are you trying to do?"

He looked at his cock, and was glad that it wasn't bleeding from where the crazy woman had bitten him. It was extremely painful, though, and he could already see the discoloration. The lust he had felt for the sexy actress totally disappeared, and his painfully injured member rapidly softened. It would be sore for a long time, and incapable of fucking or even of being jacked off. Quickly, he grabbed up his clothing, shoved it under his arm and, still naked, unlocked the bedroom door and ran out in the hall. A sobbing Jayne watched him go.

"What is wrong with me!" she asked herself, but nobody had an answer to give her.

Despite her film portrayals of a dumb blonde, Jayne was an intelligent and level-headed woman. She did not believe in curses, and theorized that the drinking and drugs that she sometimes used, combined with insufficient sleep the previous night, must have caused some kind of repetitive hallucination. What she needed was more sleep, even though she wasn't actually tired, and the sexual frustration she felt so keenly would tend to keep her awake.

That could be remedied. Jayne swallowed a sleeping pill, washing it down with bottled mineral water from the small refrigerator in her bedroom. After careful thought, she took a second one. The pills she used were very similar to those that had caused the death of her Hollywood rival, Marilyn Monroe, and she didn't want to be the second blonde bombshell whose life they snuffed out. Even so, sometimes they were needed. The pills took effect quickly, and she slept soundly until that evening.

Much refreshed by the sleep, but in need of food, Jayne rang for Melba, and instructed her to bring coffee and Danish. The attractive, middle-aged African-American was not shocked at seeing Jayne nude. She knew her mistress usually slept that way, and sometimes asked for a massage, which Melba was always glad to provide. There had even been times when she had brought coffee and breakfast to her when she was nude in this same bed, and to men who were equally unclothed. Melba had never been asked, but she would have drawn the line at massaging the men.

As she ate and sipped her coffee, Jayne thought about the events of the morning. The recollections were rather hazy, and she finally decided that she had experienced an unusually detailed dream. Probably, it had been brought on by her drinking and sexual escapades of the previous night, although she had actually drunk very little. Dream or not, she felt disturbed by it, and it occurred to her that some good sex with the right man was just what she needed to chase away even the residual thoughts. Jayne had no boy friend, per se, but she had many men who were what would later be called "friends with benefits". The man who was consistently granted the most benefits was Sam Brody, and she called him on her bedside telephone.

After some casual conversation, Jayne got to the point of her call: "Sam, are you busy tonight? Good, because I'm not either. What I am, though, is horny, and I think you are just the guy who can do something to alleviate that situation. If you don't have anything else to do, how about coming over here tonight?"

"Of course, Jaynie. I'd love to."

That was not an exaggeration at all. There was almost nothing that Sam Brody wouldn't have postponed or canceled for the chance at a night of sex with Jayne. There had been quite a few such nights, and some days, and they were some of the most delightful nights and days of his life. A time -- as soon as he could make it there - was agreed upon, and Jayne relaxed on the bed. The prospect of getting Sam's big cock and his agile tongue into her pussy made her think that everything would soon be alright. She put on a pink, fur-trimmed bathrobe and pink mules and started to prepare for his arrival. Jayne wore the robe because she would need to find Melba and other members of her household staff to tell them to bring Sam to her bedroom when he arrived, and she didn't want anyone else seeing her naked body.

Her wait was not a long one. Melba escorted the visitor to her bedroom and left, closing the door behind herself. Jayne stood up and spread her arms open in welcome. Her robe, which she had unfastened while waiting, swung open, and her succulent body issued its own welcome. They embraced and kissed, their tongues saying hello, as well as Sam's arms reaching into the loose bathrobe so his hands could greet the lady's voluptuous ass. Seconds later, the robe was not even that much in the way, and she was totally naked. Sam was fully, albeit casually, dressed and Jayne started to change that.

The first thing she did was to unbutton his shirt. He could have done it himself, but he knew that Jayne liked to undress her sex partners, so he stood still and let her, even turning around so she could pull the shirt away from his body and toss it on the floor. His pants off came next. She loosened his belt and removed them, peeling the tight garment down his sturdy legs, and smiling at the erection that was putting a big bulge in his boxer shorts. Still smiling, Jayne knelt in front of him and unsnapped the waistband and fly of the shorts, not watching as they dropped to the floor. She was much more interested in gazing at, fondling, and kissing, the big, hard cock that sprang free, inches in front of her face. Sam kicked his underwear in the direction of his shirt and pants. He had left his shoes and socks at the door, so he was just as naked as the woman he was calling on.

After gently taking his cock in her hand and kissing it again, Jayne got to her feet. Smiling, and with her hands still around his thick shaft, she led Sam to her bed, and lay down on her back, ready for him to start making love to her. He was equally ready, and started by cupping one luscious breast in both hands and licking the big, pink nipple. Jayne cooed with pleasure at the contact with his tongue, and her body squirmed on the bed as her arousal mounted.

It grew even more as Sam's mouth continued pleasuring her. His tongue switched from one of her nipples, which had quickly become fully erect, to the other and back. The noises Jayne made proclaiming her pleasure became louder and her movements on the bed went from squirming to writhing. Sam drew one of the luscious globes into his mouth, as far as he could, and sucked, while his tongue caressed her hard nipple and pebbly areola. He had worshipped the breasts of many Hollywood sirens in the same way, but the ones that were filling his mouth and pleasing his tongue that evening were the most delightful ones in his experience.

Besides her cooing and her movements, Sam knew Jayne was ready to fuck by the aroma of the juices that were trickling from her pussy. He arose from the bed and went to the nightstand where he knew she kept a supply of condoms. After selecting the right size, he got back on the bed, showing it to Jayne, both of them smiling at the thought of what they were about to do. She smiled even more lewdly, watching as he removed the foil cover from the condom and knelt between her legs to start rolling it onto his big, hard cock. He was aware of how Jayne liked sex: fucking, followed by having her pussy eaten, or sometimes in the reverse order. Whichever pleasure was chosen to be done first, she loved having her pussy eaten and fucked, followed by more pussy eating and more fucking, until she and the man or men were either satisfied or exhausted or both. Neither Sam nor any other man had any objection to doing things her way.

Once the condom was on, Sam leaned forward and rubbed the tip of his cock in the juices that were running freely from Jayne's pussy. He supported his weight on one hand while the other held his cock and guided it toward the wet hole that the beautiful, smiling blonde was holding open for him. As he made contact, Sam saw her nestle her head into her pillow and close her eyes, the way she usually did, while she prepared to enjoy the fucking that was about to ensue. He gave a firm thrust, and the head of his cock slid inside the wet and delectable pussy. A second thrust plunged most of his shaft inside her. Suddenly, less than thirty seconds after the start of their fucking, Jayne seemed to go crazy.

She saw the handsome man leaning forward, and felt him rub the tip of his cock in her wetness, ready to plunge it into her pussy. She luxuriated back into her pillow, prepared to be taken to Paradise. The head of his cock started to wedge its way between her lips until, just as in the dream she had almost forgotten about, it disappeared. When she felt nothing more happening, Jayne opened her eyes and was confronted by the hideous face and head of Anton LaVey.

"No!" she screamed, and jammed her hands against the shoulders of the apparition.

"Jayne! What is it?" the startled Sam asked when, just as he was taking his time and starting to thrust his cock into her, Jayne jerked her pussy back and pushed him away.

"Oh! Sam! I'm so sorry. C'mon, stick that big old cock into me. I really need it."

Somewhat tentatively, as if he didn't know what to expect, Sam replicated his movements, gratified at the way Jayne once again closed her eyes and prepared to fuck. This time, there was no outburst, and he sank his cock all the way into her incredible pussy, and started to slowly fuck the lovely woman. He was immensely gratified when she thrust her pussy back at him in her usual way, murmuring words of pleasure and stroking his body with her hands.

People have sometimes disparaged Jayne Mansfield as being no more than a sexpot or a Marilyn Monroe wannabe, but she was actually a fairly talented actress. Definitely, she was able to simulate sex, and that's what she was driven to do. Although she couldn't feel anything inside her pussy, she did feel a shape pressing against her mons and the rest of her pubic area, and she thrust back to meet it. Her hands stroked the torso of the man above her even though, instead of the hard muscles of Sam Brody, she felt the flabby rolls of fat that covered the body of Anton LaVey. She closed her ears, as well as she could, to his disgusting wheezing and snorting, and faked the responses she made when in the middle of pleasurable sex.

"Oh, Sam, that's so good. I love your big cock! Give it to me! Give it to me good and hard!"

Even though he thought it strange that Jayne was keeping her eyes closed, rather than having them open some of the time, Sam was glad that she seemed to be herself again. He did wonder what happened when he first started to thrust his cock into her, but he was more concerned with what was happening between them just then. She fucked in her usual exuberant way, her pussy rising to meet the long, deep strokes of his cock, her hands caressing his body, and her throaty voice imploring him to keep giving it to her. The last was unnecessary, for he needed no encouragement. The woman thrashing on the bed under him still had the sexiest body of his experience, besides her truly beautiful face, and she was, by far, his favorite sex partner. .

"Oh, my God! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!" Jayne beseeched the man she couldn't see or feel, but knew was driving his cock in and out of her.

Even though she wasn't getting any enjoyment out of it whatsoever, at least she knew Sam would be, and Jayne wanted to make it as good as possible for him. She wrapped her arms and legs tightly around the man she felt on top of her, and raked his back with her fingernails. She pretended to be cumming for as long as she thought necessary, before arching her back and crying out incoherently, in the best imitation of an orgasm she could muster. She knew that sweet, lovable Sam would have been holding off, and that he would cum a few seconds after she did, or he thought she did.

She was right. When Jayne opened her eyes, before her was the handsome, smiling face of Sam Brody, and he was breathing hard. When she looked down her body, she saw his cock, still hard, and in a condom that was shiny with the juices from her pussy.

"Mmmm, Sam, that was wonderful. That was just what I needed."

"You were pretty terrific yourself."

"Well, you know what I want now, don't you."

"Right!" Sam moved further down on her body, and Jayne lifted her legs to let them drape over his shoulders.

She watched him, still beaming, as he wrapped his arms around her thighs, and lowered his face. As was his norm, Sam first spent a few seconds admiring the beautiful woman's beautiful pussy that he was about to start eating. The blonde hair was darker than that on her head, but soft as eiderdown, and her skin there was even fairer than the skin of her face. Jayne's pussy lips were swollen with her lust, just the way he liked them to be. He could smell the delectable fragrance of her fresh juices and, when he spread her lips, he could see the nectar trickling out of the lovely pink hole that was its source. He lowered his face and began licking.

Abruptly, Sam's short, dark hair was replaced between her legs by the bare pate of Anton LaVey. Jayne started to grit her teeth, preparing to simulate another orgasm, after pretending to enjoy what was happening, when she got a surprise. She didn't have to pretend! She really was enjoying it, and it got better, with pleasure swirling through her body, as somebody's tongue, she didn't know whose, caressed her pussy. LaVey, she realized, was repulsive to look at, and probably evil and he had a miniscule cock, but there was nothing wrong with his tongue, and he did know how to use it. Jayne closed her eyes and nestled her head into her pillow, and let bliss flow over her body.

Someone's tongue was flowing delightfully over her pussy, and Jayne squirmed on her bed as the sensations got better by the second. She hoped it was Sam's but, if it really was LaVey's, although she didn't see how it could be, it didn't matter all that much. At least she couldn't hear him making his repulsive noises. What did matter was how wonderful it felt when the tongue delicately licked all the fresh juices from her crotch and started up one of her outer pussy lips. Jayne didn't shave there, because men had told her how much they loved the feel of her downy blonde hair under their lips and tongue. Whoever was eating her pussy on that evening seemed to love it too, because he was taking his time, and sending pleasure throbbing through her body.

After reaching her mons, the unknown person's tongue started up her other outer lip, and licked it the same way. By the time it reached her mons the second time, Jayne's body writhed from the intense pleasure she was getting, while her head rolled back and forth on the pillow. Keeping her eyes closed, and not seeing the man's head, was no hardship, because she usually did that during moments of extreme bliss, such as she was feeling then.

Once again, she felt the tongue licking up the fresh juices that had trickled down her crotch, before it started upward on her inner lip. The skillful cunnilinguist thrust his tongue between a pair of her inner and outer labia, stimulating both at once, and took a long time to reach the point where the inner lip ends. His tongue softly stroked her clit hood, sending currents of joy coursing through her body, before returning to start doing the same thing to the other pair of lips. By that time, Jayne's pussy was fucking up into the face of whoever was doing it, and she didn't care if it was Sam or Anton LaVey or Satan or Jesus H. Christ.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers