Jayne Mansfield's Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,136 Followers

Whoever it was, he started licking Jayne's other pair of pussy lips the same way, first devouring the ocean of nectar she had produced. This time, when he reached the end of the inner lip, and stroked Jayne's clit hood with his tongue, she was ready to cum, and told the man what she needed him to do.

"Suck my clit! Make me cum," she begged.

With her eyes still tightly shut, Jayne felt a soft pair of lips engulfing her clit, and a mouth and starting to suck on it. The same tongue that had caressed her pussy lips so well began fondling the engorged sides and top of her clit, and Jayne's body moved more frenetically than ever. After a few minutes of the incredible pleasure, her body reacted the way she loves so much.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out joyously, as she started cumming.

Jayne's legs squeezed the head of the man who was holding her clit in his mouth, noting, well below her level of consciousness, that she couldn't feel any hair against the insides of her thighs. Her pussy fucked harder than ever up against his face, and he wrapped his arms around her legs, while he continued sucking and licking her clit. Jayne's legs swung from side to side, as she continued in the throes of cumming, until her back arched, and she drove her pussy into his face for an ultimate time. During all the time she was cumming, she kept her eyes tightly closed, not wanting to see whose head she was holding between her legs.

After her orgasm, Jayne continued keeping them tightly closed, while the same tongue licked up all her fresh juices. When he was through, and she felt him crawling out from under her legs, Jayne opened her eyes to see the familiar, loving face of Sam Brody, and was happy to see her pussy juices smeared all over his face. Whatever was happening to her, hallucination, post-hypnotic suggestion, or even a demon's curse, it was obvious that Sam had just fucked her, followed by his eating her pussy, and that he felt good about the way he had brought her to a pair of great orgasms. Whether it had been Sam's mouth or not, the orgasm that just happened had been extremely satisfying to Jayne, even though the first one had been no more than an exercise of her acting skills.

She smiled back at the handsome man, and her smile grew wider when she noted his erect cock. In the past, when Jayne had gotten together with Sam for a session of sex, he had usually brought her to no fewer than four orgasms, first by fucking her, followed by eating her pussy, followed by fucking her and eating her pussy again. Sometimes it had been in the opposite order, but she had always cum at least four times. So far that evening, she had only enjoyed one real one. She wanted more; in fact, she wanted three more, but Jayne was quite sure she wasn't going to get that many. A thought occurred to her then.

Anton LaVey had eaten her pussy and fucked her, such as it was. Now, she was cursed, or seemed to be cursed, with having anybody who started doing either of those things turn into LaVey or, at least, with her thinking he did. She put the other thing out of her mind, the way she had almost bitten off young Robbie's cock when she took it into her mouth. She hadn't given the little creep any head but the young man still appeared to turn into LaVey; whether he actually did or not didn't matter. However, Jayne was a versatile woman. She had one other place, where LaVey had not experienced her, and she loved getting fucked there too.

She smiled at Sam, the most lascivious one she could manage. The man kneeling between her legs smiled back, clearly expecting to do more fucking, which was what Jayne wanted too, but she had a slightly different idea than he did.

"That was just wonderful, Sam. Both times. I love the way your big cock and your mouth make me cum so good. But, do you know what I want now? I hope you won't think I'm too naughty. Still smiling, Sam shook his head without speaking, and Jayne continued. "What I want, I want you to stick that nice big cock all the way up my ass and really give it to me. I want you to ream me out like I've never been reamed out before." She turned partly onto her side, cocking her leg to show off her voluptuous ass to best advantage.

His smile grew wider also, but he was a bit surprised. He was fully aware that Jayne liked getting fucked in the ass sometimes, and had even seen men doing it to her, and heard her cries of joy. He had never done it, although he had always wanted to.

"Yeah, Jaynie. I think you're really, really naughty, and that's why I love you. If you want my cock in your ass, that is where it shall be. Over and over and over, until we both cum."

Jayne turned onto her belly and slipped a pillow under her body. "There's a bottle of baby oil on the sink in the bathroom. I'm sure you know what to do with it."

He did, of course, and when he returned with a new condom on his cock and the small bottle in his hand, Jayne reached back and spread the cheeks of her ass. Sam eagerly got back on the bed between her legs, and looked with lust at the lovely pink rosebud, surrounded by the creamy white skin lining the insides of her cheeks. He removed the top of the bottle, held the neck against the delightful opening she was creating, and waited until enough had poured into her. Using the middle finger of his right hand, he reached in all the way to his knuckles and spread the oil thoroughly, even coating the entire puckered area surrounding the adorable hole. He poured more oil into his hand and coated his cock as well.

She had really enjoyed Sam's finger in her ass, and Jayne was looking forward to enjoying his cock infinitely more. It was a little bigger that those that had fucked her there before, but she had no qualms about that, and expected it to feel even better than the smaller ones did. Expectantly, she lay sprawled on her belly in front of him, holding her ass cheeks spread as widely as she could, and shivered with delight when the tip of his cock pressed against the hole she was making available for it. Her anticipation mounted as she felt it start to wedge into her.

Suddenly, her ass felt nothing at all, except the oiliness of the lubricant that lined it.

Sam felt great about what he was starting to do, and he knew Jayne did too. He had heard her breathe in sharply and had felt her wiggling her ass for him when he applied the lubricant, and her little shiver when the tip of his cock was ready to drive into her. He expected this to be some of the best fucking ever, for both himself and the lovely blonde. Just as his cock started to plunge into her ass, she seemed to falter, and stop holding her cheeks apart, but it was no more than a second before she once again had them fully spread, ready to have her rear love channel crammed to the hilt. He responded by slowly plunging more of his cock into her, and her body reacted to that by writhing on the bed under him, while she told him how good his dick was making her ass feel.

As soon as the cock disappeared from her ass, Jayne knew that the curse, or whatever it was, of LaVey was at work for either of her pleasure holes. Once again, she put her acting skills to the test by pretending there was a big, hard dick surging into her ass, and faking her reactions to it. It was easier than when it had been her pussy, because Sam had never fucked her in the ass before, and was not familiar with her responses.

"Oooo, God, that feels good, Sam. Give me all your cock in my hot little ass." She implored him, believing he would have just made his second thrust. Jayne even writhed on the bed in simulated pleasure.

Continuing the series of short thrusts, Sam finally had his cock buried in Jayne Mansfield's gorgeous ass. She was tight, but well-lubricated, and his thighs were pressed against her luscious cheeks. He could even feel his pubic hair brushing against the soft, creamy skin on their insides. It was easily one of the most delightful places his cock had ever been, possibly second only to the same woman's pussy. He sprawled on top of her, his cock buried inside her without moving for a few seconds, letting himself enjoy the feel of her tightness, and letting her feel the presence of his big cock in her ass for the first time. Jayne's movements under him made it even better, especially when she started thrusting her ass back at him, as if to take it in even deeper.

"She really loves this," Sam told himself. "Just look at her, fucking back to meet me."

Slowly, he drew his cock back until just the head remained inside the place that was so hospitable. After a few seconds' pause, he drove it equally slowly, back into her ass, gratified when she met him part way, and his cock ended up completely imbedded in her tight hole. Over and over, he plunged his cock into Jayne's lovely ass, reveling in the movements of her body under him, and the way she participated so actively in the fucking.

Jayne was almost crying, knowing what pleasures she was missing out on, but she gritted her teeth and continued her charade. "Oh, my God, Sam, that's good. I love your big cock in my ass." Her words and the way he body moved were strictly for the benefit of Sam. She couldn't feel anything in her ass except the baby oil, some of which was trickling down her crotch. She could hear the snorting and wheezing of the despicable LaVey and she could feel hands gripping her shoulders, but it was not the gentle touch of Sam Brody. Even though she couldn't feel its presence, Jayne was aware that Sam's cock was plowing in and out of her ass, and she wanted to give him the best fuck she could.

"Oh, Sam, I'm ready to cum," Jayne blurted out when she thought the time was about right. She slipped her hand under her body to play with her clit, glad she could feel her own fingers, at least. Sam would have gladly done that for her, but she didn't want him to feel how dry her pussy was right after she had told him she was on the verge of cumming.

At hearing Jayne's declaration, Sam smiled at the sensuousness of the woman under him, who was on the verge of her third orgasm, and who would have another one from his eating her pussy later. He was also glad she was about to cum, because he was ready too, and had been delaying it, while waiting for her. The tightness of her ass, and the churning of her body under him, which multiplied his pleasure, combined with her delectable pussy earlier, were making this the most sexually exciting night of his life.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Jayne cried out, in a pretense of joy, when she thought her pussy was wet enough. "Yes! Yes!" and, for the second time that night, she faked her orgasm, followed by totally relaxing as she did when she really climaxed.

A few seconds later, she felt the bed shake, and knew Sam had removed his cock from her ass and was kneeling on the bed between her legs. Although she had never felt its presence, she knew it had been there, because of the slight amount of dull pain she could feel in her ass. Under other circumstances, it would have been an extremely pleasant sensation, because it would be a steady reminder of the big cock that had caused it, but to Jayne, it was just a pain in the ass. She continued massaging her clit, even though it wouldn't be enough to make her cum, because it felt good and because she wanted her pussy to be good and wet when Sam started eating her out.

After her climax from the skilled ministrations of his lips and tongue, her second real one of the night, she sent Sam away, thinking proudly that he had brought the sexy star to four orgasms. The two real ones, even though largely offset by the stress and dissatisfaction from the two simulated climaxes, were enough to help her sleep that night without any sleeping pills. For the next week, she went about her business, posing for publicity pictures, schmoozing with Hollywood big shots, flirting with leading men, and all the rest of the things incumbent on a sex goddess. Also every day, she got hornier and hornier, but she was reluctant to try to get somebody to settle for doing no more than eating her pussy. There were, literally, millions of men in Southern California who would have loved to do just that, but all of them would have wanted to follow that up by either fucking her or being sucked off, and Jayne couldn't bear the thought of providing either of those pleasures to Anton LaVey.

As she lay alone in her bed a week after her last orgasm, and badly in need of at least another, and preferably several, Jayne thought back on her last night with Sam Brody. She had tried to put the bad parts of that night out of her mind, especially the times she simulated orgasms and tricked him into thinking they were real. As she thought about those pretenses, especially the second one, she recalled something that had essentially been dismissed -- how good her clit felt when she massaged it with her fingers. As the memory formed back up in her mind, her fingers stole to her pussy, and she began caressing herself there. She realized then, that Anton LaVey's curse had included only sex with another, not sex by herself. Ever since her early teens, the sexy Jayne had been an object of male lust, and had never had any reason to masturbate, because of the multitude of eager sex partners. Until now, that is, when she would have to try to take care of her own needs. She licked her fingers and, rather clumsily, began stroking her pussy lips.

It felt good and, the longer she continued, the better it felt. When she switched her attentions to the area where her clit was concealed, it felt even better. After a few minutes, she could even feel her pussy lubricating, preparing for the cock that would not be available. Cautiously, aware of her long nails, Jayne slipped a finger, then two into the hole that was getting wetter, and started moving them slowly in and out. After a few minutes of playing with herself, she looked down her body and was elated to see her clit starting to push its way out of its protective hood. Needing an orgasm, Jayne continued to drive the index and middle fingers of her right hand in and out of her pussy, while the fingers of her other hand gently caressed the folds of skin that surrounded her clit. She felt stirrings within her body, the same kind that she felt when her ass or pussy was being crammed or caressed by a cock or tongue, and Jayne believed her climax was starting to build.

She was mistaken. After five children and many years of being fucked by some of the biggest and most skillfully wielded cocks in Hollywood, her fingers were not long enough or thick enough. In addition, the position was very awkward and tiring and, after she had been masturbating for almost half an hour, she had gotten no closer to cumming. Frustrated, Jayne pined for something long and thick and hard to use in her pussy, but could think of nothing. Her mind was not attuned to masturbation, because she had never needed self-relief, and really knew no way to achieve it.

She went to her bathroom to search among the bottles of lotions and her myriad of other beauty aids, but found nothing that would do. Every bottle and tube there was too thick or too short, or was otherwise unsuitable. Her toothbrush handle was too narrow and her hairbrush handle was too short. As her need grew more urgent, she continued the search until, in the bottom drawer of her vanity, she found something she had completely forgotten about.

On her last birthday, one of her friends had given her a joke gift that had been bought in Paris. It was a dildo, and the business end was eight inches long, and had a girth commensurate with its length. The other end was a four inch knurled handle. Except for its size, it was realistic in appearance, and was made of some new kind of plastic. It felt like the real thing to Jayne in her hand, and in her mouth after she washed it off. This was definitely long enough and thick enough for her purpose, and the horny blonde happily carried it back to her bed.

Once there, she had two problems. From her unaccustomed exertions earlier, Jayne was tired and her muscles were sore and, when she tried to insert the dildo, the position was too awkward, especially in her physical condition. The first part could be easily solved, and the second part was connected anyhow. She rang for her personal maid and, a few minutes later, there was a knock on the bedroom door, followed by an announcement that it was Melba. After hiding the dildo under a pillow, Jayne invited her in.

The intensely loyal African American woman entered, and was slightly surprised at seeing her beautiful mistress lying in bed naked. It was a fairly common sight to her, but it was unusual for her to be in that state so late in the morning.

"My dear, sweet Melba. Can you give me one of your special massages? I really need one of them."

"Of course, Miss Jayne. I'll get the lotions and other things out of the bathroom.

Before coming to work for Jayne, Melba had been a professional masseuse. She was good, and knew the best kinds of oils and other supplies to buy. She returned from the bathroom with a tray, which she set on the bed, all ready to go to work. Jayne lay face down and let Melba's magic hands remove the kinks and fatigue from her body, until her back side was done.

"Okay, Miss Jayne. Ready to turn over now?" She was, of course, and rolled over onto her back to let Melba work on her quadriceps and biceps and abdominal muscles.

Just like everybody else in the world, Melba was aware of what a sexy body Jayne Mansfield had, but it was of no consequence to her. Even if she had been a lesbian or bi-sexual, which she was not, her employer's body would have been strictly off-limits to her. For one thing, she would not have even aspired to such a voluptuous woman. For another, she respected the employer-employee relationship that existed between them. While massaging her, Melba thought of Jayne's body as being no more than a group of muscles, each with its own needs and personality. As her hands kneaded and squeezed, she saw the succulent breasts swaying and bouncing. She saw Miss Jayne's pussy squirming, and smelled and saw the fresh juices, but those were not muscles and, therefore, not something for her to think about.

Jayne completely relaxed under Melba's ministrations, feeling all her major muscles healing and recuperating, thanks to the maid's clever hands and fingers, until the massage ended. The thought occurred to her then, that her personal maid could massage her in another place. Under no circumstance would she ever ask the maid to eat or even tough her pussy; she also respected the relationship too much to do that. However, what she was thinking of was not entirely different from what was already being done.

"That was wonderful, Melba, and you're a dear. But now, I have one more thing to ask of you." Jayne reached under the pillow and showed the dildo to the woman who remained standing over her naked body.

"Oh, Miss Jayne! Why are you doing with that? There's millions of men who would love to let you have their real thing in you any time you want it."

"I know that, Melba, but it's a long story. Do you know how to use this thing? Will you use it on me?"

"I know how to use it, but why do you want me to use it on you? The real thing is so much better, and you have your choice of so many men."

"Please, Melba. I really need it, and I need you to use it on me. I don't know how." That was not entirely the truth, because the way to use the dildo was self-explanatory from its appearance. At the same time, Jayne had never used one, and would have been extremely clumsy with it.

"Please, I really need it." Jayne took hold of Melba's hand in both of hers and left the toy.

The maid was torn between two things she didn't want to do. Melba was extremely loyal to her mistress, and was quite fond of her as well. She had always been treated well by Miss Jayne, with respect and affection, and no undue demands had ever been made on her. At the same time, she was strictly a heterosexual, and felt something of an aversion toward the idea of being called on to service her mistress sexually, even to that limited degree. Finally, loyalty, combined with Miss Jayne's pleading eyes won out.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,136 Followers